PDA

View Full Version : `Even the New Black Panther Party is annoyed with Alan Colmes`

LongTermGuy
05-10-2015, 08:37 AM
`Former New Black Panther Leader Heads to Baltimore with Threat: ‘Some People Might Need to Get Hurt’`http://static.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/image25-770x330.jpg

`.....A radio interview (http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/05/08/malik-shabazz-occupier-police-in-baltimore-might-need-to-get-hurt/) between Alan Colmes and the former national chairman of the New Black Panther Party and current national president of Black Lawyers for Justice, Malik Zulu Shabazz, got heated Thursday.`
It began with a debate about the Baltimore protests:Read on...

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/05/3173...campaign=Media (http://www.ijreview.com/2015/05/317336-malik-shabazz-alan-colmes-youre-lucky-im-even-god-phone/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Media)

***​If this story was already posted in any form way or manner (Apologies) Mods please Move or delete. Thanks...

LongTermGuy
05-10-2015, 10:37 AM
~ "I don’t come to pin the tail on the donkey, I come to pin the tail on the Honkey…You are guilty of human rights violations against black people of America and all over the world. You are guilty of a holocaust and slaughtering over two-hundred-million of our people. You are guilty of the rape of the black woman. You are guilty of the psychological abuse of our people. You are guilty of killing our BABIES, man!" ~
Malik Zulu Shabazz

`.......And the justice department goes to Ferguson and Baltimore to investigate alleged racism by whites against blacks.`

Gunny
05-10-2015, 10:40 AM
~ "I don’t come to pin the tail on the donkey, I come to pin the tail on the Honkey…You are guilty of human rights violations against black people of America and all over the world. You are guilty of a holocaust and slaughtering over two-hundred-million of our people. You are guilty of the rape of the black woman. You are guilty of the psychological abuse of our people. You are guilty of killing our BABIES, man!" ~
Malik Zulu Shabazz

`.......And the justice department goes to Ferguson and Baltimore to investigate alleged racism by whites against blacks.`

I hope this is satire.

Maybe if the black ass fucks didn't think they were so privileged ....

Then again, maybe the lefties shouldn't have made them feel that way the last 100 years.

DLT
05-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Malik Zulu Shabazz

Ehh.....talk about your major leftie projection job there. If anyone is raping and killing blacks, including black babies....

it's other blacks. Psychological abuse? What about the kind of abuse that occurs when, as a native American "whitey"..... you worked your ass off your entire life.... only to have your taxes taken from you and given to a bunch of lazy ass no-good POSs that do nothing but loot, steal, break laws, diss America and whiteys... and then WHINE about how discriminated against they are. Now that's what "I" call psychological and real abuse.

LongTermGuy
05-10-2015, 07:10 PM
​***

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DLT again."

DLT
05-10-2015, 07:12 PM
​***

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DLT again."

Lol! I know. I think it should be limited to maybe five uprates per day. But that's just me.

aboutime
05-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Let's just be honest here, and admit. Colmes is nothing but the FOX version of Obama/Liberal supporter on steroids. It's not true that ONE KNOWN HATER like The Black Panther is in any way Annoyed with Colmes. Colmes is as much an appeaser as Obama. In fact. Listening to Colmes is the same as listening to Hillary. Both can make you PUKE.