PDA

View Full Version : Half Dressed Principal Caught with Student Getting High

Jeff
05-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Wow, talk about how soon some forget. This article talks about a 45 year old woman with a 18 year old man and how she had authority over him and how wrong it is. Well if memory serves me I remember a 18 year old intern that worked in the WH, know I am sure Ole Slick Willy was older than 45 but talk about having authority over someone, Jeez he was the president of the United States, and he didn't get caught almost doing the deed he got busted period. But back then it was hell so the guy got a Pipe ***, what's the big deal, well this woman was lonely what's the big deal ? They say she probably wont see any jail time. probably just a fine and loss of her job and OO yea this isn't her first scandal :laugh: this blows my mind, how many scandals was slick willy involved with.

Teachers and people of influence seducing the students under their care are stories that seem to abound today. It seems to have become an epidemic. There are several contributing factors to the rise of the offenses. First is the fact that the incidents are taken lightly. The student many times are, or right at, the legal age of consent. However, one of the biggest factors has been that the students are male and the teachers are female (http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/01/female-utah-teacher-brianne-altice-arrested-for-adultery-with-minor-while-out-on-bail-for-same-charges/). And for some reason this sheds a different light on the topic. Such may be the case of a Florida principal, Krista Morton.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/05/half-dressed-principal-caught-with-student-getting-high/

Kathianne
05-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Wow, talk about how soon some forget. This article talks about a 45 year old woman with a 18 year old man and how she had authority over him and how wrong it is. Well if memory serves me I remember a 18 year old intern that worked in the WH, know I am sure Ole Slick Willy was older than 45 but talk about having authority over someone, Jeez he was the president of the United States, and he didn't get caught almost doing the deed he got busted period. But back then it was hell so the guy got a Pipe ***, what's the big deal, well this woman was lonely what's the big deal ? They say she probably wont see any jail time. probably just a fine and loss of her job and OO yea this isn't her first scandal :laugh: this blows my mind, how many scandals was slick willy involved with.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/05/half-dressed-principal-caught-with-student-getting-high/

"Teach women not to rape"-a favorite saying of Glenn Reynolds.

This is serious, women are not held to the same standards as men. On college campuses it seems men are guilty by accusations alone.

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2014/10/17/colleges-across-country-adopting-affirmative-consent-sexual-assault-policies

...On California campuses, consent is no longer a matter of not struggling or not saying no. If the student initiating the sexual encounter doesn’t receive an enthusiastic “yes,” either verbally or physically, then there is no consent. If the student is incapacitated due to drugs or alcohol, there is no consent.

'An Absurd Policy'

When the Antioch approach was introduced in 1991, it was widely mocked, including in a "Saturday Night Live" sketch, for what some saw as reducing a sexual encounter to a series of robotic yes and no questions. That critique of affirmative consent has been renewed in recent months as more colleges began to adopt similar policies. John Banzhaf, a law professor at George Washington University, said, the idea that students would ask for permission at every point of a sexual encounter is "unreasonable."

"It just isn't the way things work," Banzhaf said. "How would this work in practice? Suppose the guy asks, 'May I touch your breast?' Does that mean through her shirt? Over her bra? Does that mean he can touch her bare breast? Does it mean he can touch it with his hand or his lips? What if this all happens in succession? As things escalate, is he supposed to ask before each of the 20, 30, 40 steps? Nobody talks like that, not even lawyers."