PDA

View Full Version : Progressive rioters attempt to destroy another city, deface women's WWII memorial

Little-Acorn
05-11-2015, 12:08 PM
How many conservatives rioted, smashed things, and attacked police after known leftist extremist Barack Obama was elected?

None.

How many conservatives rioted when Obama was RE-elected after having signed Obamacare and backed down on his promises in Syria?

None.

-------------------------------------------------

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/05/11/progressive-rioters-attempt-to-destroy-another-city-n1997194

Progressive Rioters Attempt to Destroy Another City, Deface Women's WWII Memorial

Katie Pavlich
May 11, 2015

Progressive rioters took to the streets and threw another temper tantrum over the weekend. This time, it was in London where "peaceful protesters" stormed the streets, vandalized property and defaced the Women's World War II memorial in response to the re-election of conservative Prime Minister David Cameron.

A protest has erupted in central London against the re-election of Britain's Conservative prime minister David Cameron, with demonstrators throwing bottles, cans and smoke bombs at riot police.

Scuffles broke out when the anti-austerity demonstrators, blaring hooters, banging pots and chanting obscenities, confronted lines of police outside the gate leading to the prime minister's Downing Street residence. At one point a bicycle was hurled at police.

Police arrested 17 people, and four police officers and one member of police staff were injured during the protest, a Scotland Yard spokesman said.

A Reuters photographer estimated that a couple of hundred people took part in the protest, including a group of about 25 black-clad youths with sunglasses and face masks.

http://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/uploads/2015/5/11/2.jpg

fj1200
05-13-2015, 06:41 PM
Progressive Rioters Attempt to Destroy Another City, Deface Women's WWII Memorial

Katie Pavlich
May 11, 2015

Progressive rioters...

What makes them progressive?

Elessar
05-13-2015, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=fj1200;735097]What makes them progressive?}

Are you that blind? read the link given. That certainly is NOT
Conservative.

Noir
05-14-2015, 03:52 AM
Current reports put the number of citizens killed by police at zero, a respectable number.

Can barely even find scrapes of this story on the bbc news...

fj1200
05-14-2015, 09:27 AM
Are you that blind? read the link given. That certainly is NOT
Conservative.

Lighten up dude, it was just a question. Are you suggesting that townhall is not conservative? I'm pretty sure it is.

fj1200
05-14-2015, 09:27 AM
Can barely even find scrapes of this story on the bbc news...

Because they're lefties of course. :slap:

Little-Acorn
05-14-2015, 10:13 AM
What makes them progressive?
Are you that blind?
Yes, very carefully so.

Liberals base their entire agenda on pretending the truth isn't true. fj2000 is no different.

If they acknowledged the truth, they wouldn't be able to be liberals. Because the truth contradicts their fundamental beliefs.

fj1200
05-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Yes, very carefully so.

Liberals base their entire agenda on pretending the truth isn't true. fj2000 is no different.

If they acknowledged the truth, they wouldn't be able to be liberals. Because the truth contradicts their fundamental beliefs.

:laugh: You should just say you can't answer the question and got hooked with somebodies buzz word. Nevertheless there's really no need to get worked up over a couple hundred people, it's those anarchists you need to watch out for.

Little-Acorn
05-14-2015, 10:33 AM
:laugh: You should just say you can't answer the question and got hooked with somebodies buzz word. Nevertheless there's really no need to get worked up over a couple hundred people, it's those anarchists you need to watch out for.

When somebody asks how I know the sky is blue today, I usually comment on their color-blindness or disinterest in going outside on a sunny day, rather than explaining the techniques of opening the drapes or going outside and looking up.

I take the same approach when someone asks how I know that a bunch of people who are protesting that the government isn't doing enough for them and smashing things, defacing them, and attacking cops, are progressive.

Stupid questions, especially deliberately stupid ones, deserve being pointed out as stupid. There's no point in simply giving the obvious answer, because the person asking the question isn't interested in the truth. He's trying to evade it instead.

fj1200
05-14-2015, 10:44 AM
I take the same approach when someone asks how I know that a bunch of people who are protesting that the government isn't doing enough for them and smashing things, defacing them, and attacking cops, are progressive.

So you fall back on an underlying assumption and feel no need to prove your posit? OK.

But actually I was more interested in the definition for "progressive." :)

Little-Acorn
05-14-2015, 11:34 AM
I was more interested in the definition for "progressive."
It's big-govt liberals who have been calling themselves that, when too many people became aware of how bad "liberal" was.

Ask them.