PDA

View Full Version : Creative Writing...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Creative writing, what a novel idea.... yes....

Never say never..... We only live once....

All are welcome to present their writing skills here.
I will be a self appointed host.. of this "thread" (not subform) at least.....

Roses are read, violets are blue
This invite is for even you!

I may even contribute a short story myself.... -Tyr

jimnyc
05-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Cool, I'll add my reply here too, although it would end up being a forum, not a thread titled as such...

Awesome idea!

Tyr, so long as you like the idea, we're gonna create a 'creative writing' forum just beneath the lounge, solely for writers. I know I'll see if I can chime in a bit here and there, maybe it'll give me a little incentive. We'll make you mod of that forum, meaning it's your forum to run. I never did this before so it'll be a game in progress!! You'll be able to control all aspects, within reason of course. Hopefully no moderation really necessary, but if it is, you can handle. Sound like something of interest to you?

I wouldn't want to do this a ton of times, but I think it's a good idea. Members get what they want and have input for their forum and run it as they choose for the most part, and less work for staff. :) :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Cool, I'll add my reply here too, although it would end up being a forum, not a thread titled as such...

Awesome idea!

Tyr, so long as you like the idea, we're gonna create a 'creative writing' forum just beneath the lounge, solely for writers. I know I'll see if I can chime in a bit here and there, maybe it'll give me a little incentive. We'll make you mod of that forum, meaning it's your forum to run. I never did this before so it'll be a game in progress!! You'll be able to control all aspects, within reason of course. Hopefully no moderation really necessary, but if it is, you can handle. Sound like something of interest to you?

I wouldn't want to do this a ton of times, but I think it's a good idea. Members get what they want and have input for their forum and run it as they choose for the most part, and less work for staff. :) :laugh2:

ok, I am in my friend. pm on the way..--Tyr

jimnyc
05-12-2015, 10:10 AM
ok, I am in my friend. pm on the way..--Tyr

Make sure you add Darin on the PM!! I handled the forum creation (yeah, I'm awesome, 3 minutes of work! LOL). Darin is gonna handle the rest as far as getting started and rights are concerned). :)