PDA

View Full Version : Black Privilege

Jeff
05-13-2015, 01:39 AM
We keep hearing about white privilege but this guy has a point, many of us have thought some of the same things but man when you hear them altogether, well yea lets talk about privileges.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gXenR_zyB5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Perianne
05-13-2015, 02:20 AM
We keep hearing about white privilege but this guy has a point, many of us have thought some of the same things but man when you hear them altogether, well yea lets talk about privileges.

As Chris Rock said:

"There ain't a white man in this room that would change places with me. None of you. None of you would change places with me, and I'm rich!"

Jeff
05-13-2015, 05:44 AM
As Chris Rock said:

"There ain't a white man in this room that would change places with me. None of you. None of you would change places with me, and I'm rich!"

Me thinks Chris Rocks is full of sheot, now I myself, no I wouldn't trade places with him. I am proud of who and what I am. But we have white folks all the time trying to be something they aren't just to look good to their friends and the public, so yea if they could have his money and fame they would be calling themselves Chris in a heart beat.

fj1200
05-13-2015, 01:33 PM
As Chris Rock said:

I would. The black community needs a conservative voice to rise above all the crap out there. :)

Gunny
05-13-2015, 01:59 PM
As Chris Rock said:

I hate to go old school here but I can and will:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr. (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/martin_luther_king_jr.html)

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/martinluth115056.html#5RP4gUmiR6bJ4E1d.99

Gunny
05-13-2015, 02:04 PM
What color your suntan is doesn't mean crap. Everyone in my world bleeds the same -- Marine Corps green. It's just a matter of whether or not you rate to. I watched a Corpsman who just happened to be black get shot three times to save one white man.

It truly IS the content of one's character.

Voted4Reagan
05-13-2015, 04:47 PM
I would. The black community needs a conservative voice to rise above all the crap out there. :)

Those voices are out there....

Kenneth I. Chenault, American Express, CEO

Kenneth C. Frazier, Merck & Co., Inc. CEO

Don Thompson, McDonald's CEO

Clarence Otis, Jr., Darden Restaurants, Inc. CEO

David L. Steward, World Wide Technology Inc. CEO

Jim Reynolds, Loop Capital CEO

Janice Bryant Howroyd, ACT-1 Group CEO

Ursula M. Burns, Xerox Corporation CEO

Dr. Ben Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Medical Center

The list is there..... the voices real.... they just get shouted down for being UNCLE TOMS and selling out to corporate America and the "WHITE-MAN"...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-13-2015, 04:59 PM
What color your suntan is doesn't mean crap. Everyone in my world bleeds the same -- Marine Corps green. It's just a matter of whether or not you rate to. I watched a Corpsman who just happened to be black get shot three times to save one white man.

It truly IS the content of one's character.

AGREED....
A real man is a man regardless of race , religion or size... Every Marine that I have known personally was damn sure a real man!
Some were wild as hell in civilian life but none, not a damn one was ever dishonorable.
Marine Corps builds character and knocks down weakness, stupidity and laziness.
Uncle Sam got ya , ya military green and trained right to be fighting mean.
My two best friends were former military, one Army war vet , the other a proud Marine war veteran.
Neither one ever took shat off anybody that I ever saw. Herschel the Marine gave me my favorite saying back then.
When ever contempteous or dismissal of some fool he say and mean it-- FFKK 'EM , FEED 'EM FISHHEADS!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
POINT ALWAYS TAKEN..
Always been damn proud to call them my friends.. --TYR

Gunny
05-13-2015, 09:24 PM
AGREED....
A real man is a man regardless of race , religion or size... Every Marine that I have known personally was damn sure a real man!
Some were wild as hell in civilian life but none, not a damn one was ever dishonorable.
Marine Corps builds character and knocks down weakness, stupidity and laziness.
Uncle Sam got ya , ya military green and trained right to be fighting mean.
My two best friends were former military, one Army war vet , the other a proud Marine war veteran.
Neither one ever took shat off anybody that I ever saw. Herschel the Marine gave me my favorite saying back then.
When ever contempteous or dismissal of some fool he say and mean it-- FFKK 'EM , FEED 'EM FISHHEADS!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
POINT ALWAYS TAKEN..
Always been damn proud to call them my friends.. --TYR

Corpsmen are Navy, not Marines. The Navy and Marine Corps are like having that little brother you don't like. We got in fights just because the sun came up. Want to see some closed ranks? Screw with a Doc. You'll piss the entire ship off. Admin clerks will come out with broomsticks.

Their name is "Doc". The hardest Marine I ever heard of was Gunnery Sergeant John Basilone. He took on an entire company of Japanese alone, with a .30 cal Browning. And a Doc had to patch him up.

Don't fuck with our Corpsmen.