PDA

View Full Version : Hurry!! Death Penalty on the line...

jimnyc
05-14-2015, 02:40 PM
My Electric Blue Acara fish is a goner. He's been crappy as of late and looked like he was kinda shedding. He's been being attacked and bitten by my 2 Red Peacock fish. Anyway, took a turn for the worse sometime today and he looks real bad. Kinda almost floating around and glossy white eyes like he's dead already, but he's not as I saw him swim when I touched him and his lips are still moving. I put him in the midget tank so that at least he doesn't get eaten alive by the others, and also in case there is something wrong with him that could potentially spread. But now I feel bad for him. He's at the bottom of this tank, almost sideways, looking like it can happen at any moment.

Wait for nature?

Flush him and put him out of his fishy misery?

jimnyc
05-14-2015, 02:58 PM
Well, he's dead. I noticed just now he was completely sideways and slowly floating to the top.

I was thinking about taking pictures of his corpse. Then cut off his head and tail. More pictures of course. Filet the little bugger, pictures of course. And then cook up the little fella. Tell the woman I made fish for dinner, since she's a huge fish lover. Tell her she can only have a tiny taste, and if she doesn't like it, I'll make something else. The response from the taste won't matter. The look on her face when I show her the pictures will be priceless! :coffee:

DLT
05-14-2015, 03:34 PM
My Electric Blue Acara fish is a goner. He's been crappy as of late and looked like he was kinda shedding. He's been being attacked and bitten by my 2 Red Peacock fish. Anyway, took a turn for the worse sometime today and he looks real bad. Kinda almost floating around and glossy white eyes like he's dead already, but he's not as I saw him swim when I touched him and his lips are still moving. I put him in the midget tank so that at least he doesn't get eaten alive by the others, and also in case there is something wrong with him that could potentially spread. But now I feel bad for him. He's at the bottom of this tank, almost sideways, looking like it can happen at any moment.

Wait for nature?

Dammit, jimmy! I thought this was going to be a thread about how the left is trying to do away with THE death penalty via banning the injection solutions....lol.

Fool me once....

LongTermGuy
05-14-2015, 06:44 PM
Well, he's dead. I noticed just now he was completely sideways and slowly floating to the top.

I was thinking about taking pictures of his corpse. Then cut off his head and tail. More pictures of course. Filet the little bugger, pictures of course. And then cook up the little fella. Tell the woman I made fish for dinner, since she's a huge fish lover. Tell her she can only have a tiny taste, and if she doesn't like it, I'll make something else. The response from the taste won't matter. The look on her face when I show her the pictures will be priceless! :coffee:

You are Ruthless.....:coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-14-2015, 07:30 PM
You are Ruthless.....:coffee:

If he actually pulled that stunt he may end up toothless! :laugh:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-14-2015, 07:32 PM

Wait for nature?

No flush, feed to a cat. Cats love to eat fish. Law of the jungle man, keep it sacred..- ;)-Tyr

LongTermGuy
05-14-2015, 07:41 PM
No flush, feed to a cat. Cats love to eat fish. Law of the jungle man, keep it sacred..- ;)-Tyr

Yup...Cat gotta eat too!

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/2900594_f520.jpg