PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bomber gets death sentence

namvet
05-15-2015, 03:03 PM
just in:

BOSTON – DEVELOPING: A federal jury Friday sentenced Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to death.Tsarnaev showed no emotion as the jury decided his fate. He had has hands clasped in front of him as he stood facing the jury.
The 21-year-old faced the death penalty for his role in the April 15, 2013 attack in which two pressure-cooker bombs were detonated near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
Death though may not come quickly. Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh spent four years on death row before he was executed. McVeigh was given the death penalty in 1997. He was executed in 2001.
The panel went through a lengthy and complicated verdict form.
The jurors found Tsarnaev guilty of several aggravating factors. They found that his role in the bombing was "heinous, cruel and depraved" on eight counts.

The jury found he committed an act of terrorism that involved substantial planning and premeditation.
The jury reached a decision in the penalty phase of the death penalty trial after 14 hours of deliberations.
Tsarnaev was convicted last month of all 30 federal charges against him, 17 of which carried the possibility of the death penalty.
The 2013 bombing killed three people and injured more than 260 others. Tsarnaev killed a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer days later.
The defense sought to save Tsarnaev's life by pinning most of the blame on his radicalized older brother.
Prosecutors portrayed Tsarnaev as an equal partner in the attack and so heartless he placed a bomb behind children, killing an 8-year-old boy.

wonder how many years this will take, I don't think the fed has executed anyone since Timothy McVeigh in 2003

FOX (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/15/jurors-to-continue-deliberating-punishment-for-boston-marathon-bomber/)

Gunny
05-15-2015, 03:05 PM
Pretty hard corps for a MA jury.

LongTermGuy
05-15-2015, 03:23 PM
​Executing a deserving muslim terrorists in USA....:cool:Can it be done with present tolerant PC controlling powers that be ..or will it be postponed forever... ?

namvet
05-15-2015, 03:33 PM
one Juror said give him life

another said give him gas

his own mother stood and said shoot lectricity thru that mean mutherfuckers ass !!!!

Max R.
05-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Pretty hard corps for a MA jury.
Agreed.

The murdering little bastard got off easy.

Max R.
05-15-2015, 03:48 PM
just in:

wonder how many years this will take, I don't think the fed has executed anyone since Timothy McVeigh in 2003

FOX (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/15/jurors-to-continue-deliberating-punishment-for-boston-marathon-bomber/)
He can sit in his cell and ponder his fate for 10 years before he's strapped to a gurney.

LongTermGuy
05-15-2015, 04:02 PM
He can sit in his cell and ponder his fate for 10 years before he's strapped to a gurney.

`He better watch his ass in jail.....while pondering ......

namvet
05-15-2015, 04:06 PM
I have to stand corrected. McVeigh was executed in 2001

Jeff
05-15-2015, 04:07 PM

I don't believe he will make 10 years in lockup, would be a shame for him to get it in the shower ;) Yes let some of the good ol boys carry out the sentence and he will really of paid.

Max R.
05-15-2015, 04:07 PM
That's all part of it. He could end up like Jeffrey Dahmer.

LongTermGuy
05-15-2015, 04:12 PM
I don't believe he will make 10 years in lockup, would be a shame for him to get it in the shower ;) Yes let some of the good ol boys carry out the sentence and he will really of paid.

Put him in jail with some fellow muslims....maybe with some...............`Libyan soldiers`

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?49726-UK-jails-two-Libyan-soldiers-who-raped-man-on-night-out&p=735390#post735390

Gunny
05-15-2015, 04:19 PM

Depends on the prison and I don't squat about MA prisons. The ones I DO know about, a death sentence is solitary confinement. He'll never be around anyone but guards. The idea of some of those Aryan Nation rednecks getting hold of his ass does have quite an appeal though.

Gunny
05-15-2015, 04:21 PM
That's all part of it. He could end up like Jeffrey Dahmer.

There ain't enough suffering. Being in solitary contemplating impending doom works for me.

grannyhawkins
05-15-2015, 09:30 PM
Have y'all ever seen moozlums do physical labor??? I'm thinkin the "Cool Hand Luke" treatment is what this cowardly moozlum needs ta fill his days of ponderin his fate, till that warm glow starts coursin through his veins!!!