PDA

View Full Version : ‘This was NOT a RELIGIOUS CRIME!’ – U.S. Attorney defends ISLAM after Tzarnaev senten

Jeff
05-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Not a religious crime, you have got to be kidding me. It is time to quit bending over for Islam and tell it like it is and treat it like the disease it is, before like a disease it spreads through our land like wild fire.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sdGTmtjrW9Q" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Gunny
05-16-2015, 12:36 PM
Little late for THAT idea, bubba.

fj1200
05-16-2015, 01:22 PM
Not a religious crime, you have got to be kidding me.

What was his motive?

Jeff
05-16-2015, 02:21 PM
What was his motive?

Really ???

You mean if it wasn't a religious crime I am guessing ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-16-2015, 02:52 PM
Not a religious crime, you have got to be kidding me. It is time to quit bending over for Islam and tell it like it is and treat it like the disease it is, before like a disease it spreads through our land like wild fire.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sdGTmtjrW9Q" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Where do these idiots come from? Not a religious crime the moron claims!
Another damn muslim apologist! What a freaking liar and damn fool...-Tyr

fj1200
05-16-2015, 06:50 PM
Really ???

You mean if it wasn't a religious crime I am guessing ?

I would imagine that's how you determine whether it was a religious crime.

aboutime
05-16-2015, 08:30 PM
We must all...FIRST remember Obama, and everyone who is part of the Obama administration, in any way, do not recognize any religions except ISLAM, and the Muslim Brotherhood TALKING HEADS in Washington do not defend, nor do they recognize Christianity, or Christians.

If they did. Obama and company would be spouting about how Christians around the world are being murdered. But we all know. According to ISLAM, and Muslims like the Obama lovers. Murdering, Beheading, Shooting, Burnings, and Blowing up Non Islamic/Muslims is JUST WHAT OBAMA'S BOSSES TELL THEM TO DO.

Jeff
05-16-2015, 10:47 PM
I would imagine that's how you determine whether it was a religious crime.

I would believe it to be a religious crime when folks are blowing others up in the name of Allah, seems simple enough. This kid and his brother didn't belong to the local Patriots football team fan club, they are or where Muslims, the folks that hate you and I because we are different then them, yea you remember planes flying into buildings, people jumping from 50 plus stories high, yes all that was because or religion not because those folks got up and some one pisssed in there cereal that morning, they came to kill and spread fear because of their religion period !!!!

fj1200
05-17-2015, 02:24 PM
I would believe it to be a religious crime when folks are blowing others up in the name of Allah, seems simple enough. This kid and his brother didn't belong to the local Patriots football team fan club, they are or where Muslims, the folks that hate you and I because we are different then them, yea you remember planes flying into buildings, people jumping from 50 plus stories high, yes all that was because or religion not because those folks got up and some one pisssed in there cereal that morning, they came to kill and spread fear because of their religion period !!!!

There can be more than one reason why someone would choose to blow up some people. Your logic states that any Muslim is solely doing so for religious reasons. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't; motive is what would determine the answer to the question.

DLT
05-17-2015, 03:38 PM

Who cares if it was a "religious" crime (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean) anyway? And we all know by now that Islam is much, much more than merely a "religion". It's a political system of control, as well.

Jeff
05-17-2015, 05:34 PM
There can be more than one reason why someone would choose to blow up some people. Your logic states that any Muslim is solely doing so for religious reasons. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't; motive is what would determine the answer to the question.

I agree fj, but I also know that the Muslims hate anything or anyone that doesn't conform to the way they think and yes this is exactly why this piece of trash and his brother did what he did.