PDA

View Full Version : The aboutime and Gunny Snivel Thread

indago
05-17-2015, 05:29 AM
Here you can post all of your snivels in one place and read them any time that you desire. Of course, anyone else that has a snivel can post here too.

Kathianne
05-17-2015, 05:41 AM
Here you can post all of your snivels in one place and read them any time that you desire. Of course, anyone else that has a snivel can post here too.

Moved to Cage.

LongTermGuy
05-17-2015, 09:11 AM
`First Terminator's final scene ( with an edition a little different in the end). A small mexican boy announces that a storm is coming. All we know that Sarah Connor knows it very well, and that she has to fight against the inexorable fate...`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6GZQ7UNaU

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-17-2015, 09:45 AM
`First Terminator's final scene ( with an edition a little different in the end). A small mexican boy announces that a storm is coming. All we know that Sarah Connor knows it very well, and that she has to fight against the inexorable fate...`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6GZQ7UNaU

dat sho' ain't no snivel mi amigo.....;)

I am not even sure what qualifies to be a snivel but , dat sho' ain't one... :laugh:--Tyr

LongTermGuy
05-17-2015, 09:56 AM
dat sho' ain't no snivel mi amigo.....;)

I am not even sure what qualifies to be a snivel but , dat sho' ain't one... :laugh:--Tyr

*Sure enough....but she be aware and ready for the storm....She reminds me of our friend "Kath" aware and ready:cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-17-2015, 10:49 AM
*Sure enough....but she be aware and ready for the storm....She reminds me of our friend "Kath" aware and ready:cool:
dat bez a sure fire truff mi amigo. The Kat takes no damn prisoners.
I myself approach with some trepidation when even presenting the smallest disagreement! :laugh:
She bez quick on da draw twoooooo!! :laugh:--Tyr

Gunny
05-17-2015, 11:35 AM

Snivel? Oh brother. Another one of "you".

Who's actually sniveling? Seems to me your threads are nothing BUT whines. Ranting about one thing or another. Making no real point. And cut n pasting because you have no original thought.

When you grow up, let us know.

Gunny
05-17-2015, 11:47 AM
dat bez a sure fire truff mi amigo. The Kat takes no damn prisoners.
I myself approach with some trepidation when even presenting the smallest disagreement! :laugh:
She bez quick on da draw twoooooo!! :laugh:--Tyr

I don't take prisoners either and anyone that knows ME, knows THAT. Somebody might want to have a chat with the whiny youngster about my temper. Jim doesn't like it when I lose my temper.

Which, I find interesting that those of you who don't like it when I go off are ALL for unconditional war in the ME.

He's just trying to get under our skin because he can hide out on the internet. Put a punk in front of two combat vets in real life and all they say is "Yes, sir".:laugh:

ANd if he REALLY wants to get his a$$ kicked, THEN he can screw with Kath. No thanks. I'll pass.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-17-2015, 01:15 PM
I don't take prisoners either and anyone that knows ME, knows THAT. Somebody might want to have a chat with the whiny youngster about my temper. Jim doesn't like it when I lose my temper.

Which, I find interesting that those of you who don't like it when I go off are ALL for unconditional war in the ME.

He's just trying to get under our skin because he can hide out on the internet. Put a punk in front of two combat vets in real life and all they say is "Yes, sir".:laugh:

ANd if he REALLY wants to get his a$$ kicked, THEN he can screw with Kath. No thanks. I'll pass.

- those of you-- ?

Do not put words in my mouth. I am no different than are you Hoss.
I have spent 46 years and have the scars to prove it being a" no shat taking kind of guy".
If, if you took my post to be my defending that poster you made an error.
My post was solely about Kat....
Best we be straight on things as they now lay......
And I am not by any means for unconditional war in the M.E.
--EXAMPLE, When many here cried out for USA to attack Assad IN SYRIA - I yelled out a very solid and adamant--hell no.
I then pointed out that Assad did not use those chem weapons, the muslim terrorists did and the obama was lying about it..
I am very, very careful about who and why I want war to ever be waged against any specific foe.....--Tyr

LongTermGuy
05-17-2015, 01:59 PM
:beer:

http://img3.douban.com/mpic/s2701060.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NsJ84YV1oA

http://www.dvdactive.com/images/reviews/screenshot/2012/1/manonfirebdcap8_original.jpg

Gunny
05-17-2015, 05:01 PM
?

Do not put words in my mouth. I am no different than are you Hoss.
I have spent 46 years and have the scars to prove it being a" no shat taking kind of guy".
If, if you took my post to be my defending that poster you made an error.
My post was solely about Kat....
Best we be straight on things as they now lay......
And I am not by any means for unconditional war in the M.E.
--EXAMPLE, When many here cried out for USA to attack Assad IN SYRIA - I yelled out a very solid and adamant--hell no.
I then pointed out that Assad did not use those chem weapons, the muslim terrorists did and the obama was lying about it..
I am very, very careful about who and why I want war to ever be waged against any specific foe.....--Tyr

I did NOT put words in your mouth. My comment was a general observation aimed at no individual. I didn't take your post as defending anyone. Now you're going to make me have to go back and read it again. :laugh:

Oh, and I DO believe in unconditional war. I don't half-ass anything. I play to win. Be it war or Chinese checkers. Or posting on a message board. We haven't one a single war since the left through the media started putting more conditions on our troops than Carter has little liver pills while our enemy exploits those very same rules and doesn't give a damn. THAT was my point and it was NOT aimed at you.

aboutime
05-17-2015, 05:29 PM
This is another fun one. When I snivel. I usually do it with a handkerchief, of tissue to wipe away the "Idago" running down, to become more of a bothersome nothingness often experienced following a Sneeze.

Jeff
05-17-2015, 05:38 PM
This is another fun one. When I snivel. I usually do it with a handkerchief, of tissue to wipe away the "Idago" running down, to become more of a bothersome nothingness often experienced following a Sneeze.

OK now I know what Idago is, thanks AT. :laugh:

aboutime
05-17-2015, 05:48 PM
OK now I know what Idago is, thanks AT. :laugh:

Don't mention it!:laugh: Anyone who uses that word 'snivel' is guilty of watching too many episodes of
Little House on the Prairie, and thinking they are Modern, and up to date with the rest of the world.

All the while. I am reminded of Idago, and remember when my mother told me NOT to use my sleeve to wipe my nose!:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-17-2015, 06:17 PM
I did NOT put words in your mouth. My comment was a general observation aimed at no individual. I didn't take your post as defending anyone. Now you're going to make me have to go back and read it again. :laugh:

Oh, and I DO believe in unconditional war. I don't half-ass anything. I play to win. Be it war or Chinese checkers. Or posting on a message board. We haven't one a single war since the left through the media started putting more conditions on our troops than Carter has little liver pills while our enemy exploits those very same rules and doesn't give a damn. THAT was my point and it was NOT aimed at you.

Ok, not a problem. We straight then. -:beer:--Tyr

Gunny
05-17-2015, 06:50 PM

Is THAT what that crap is? This made me laugh.:laugh:

Gunny
05-18-2015, 12:12 PM
Gee, anyone besides me detecting a trend here? Random attack; then, when he gets his ass nailed to the wall he runs off like a scalded little piglet?

aboutime
05-18-2015, 05:35 PM
Gee, anyone besides me detecting a trend here? Random attack; then, when he gets his ass nailed to the wall he runs off like a scalded little piglet?

Gunny. As both of us are keenly aware. The reason for that member, running off like a piglet is. There is No Defense against TRUTH. As much as one might try. It hounds those who lie, and pretend to be sanctimonious a-holes.

Jeff
05-19-2015, 07:54 AM
Gunny. As both of us are keenly aware. The reason for that member, running off like a piglet is. There is No Defense against TRUTH. As much as one might try. It hounds those who lie, and pretend to be sanctimonious a-holes.

IDK, Snivelers, I think that fits you two well. :laugh::laugh:

Seriously though I wonder where this attack came from, mind you not that I don't think it is funny :laugh: but I could of thought of much better things to call Gunny and/or AT. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
05-19-2015, 01:50 PM
Best sniveller I ever saw- Benny, from The Mummy.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ZqW3lovJUZPDe0OS20GXMEcV3_aCU qWumOKxBTI_WHzT03DOow

aboutime
05-19-2015, 03:07 PM

Seriously though I wonder where this attack came from, mind you not that I don't think it is funny :laugh: but I could of thought of much better things to call Gunny and/or AT. :laugh:

Jeff:laugh: Doesn't really matter to me anymore what anyone calls me. I've heard them all, and been called much worse. I just consider the source, laugh, and play along with the game, since that's how limited the mentality is anyhow.:laugh:

Gunny
05-20-2015, 08:24 AM

I had to get in my first wife's a$$ for calling me a-hole all the time when my 2 years old started repeating her.:laugh: And I've heard troops come up with some REAL colorful stuff to call me. :laugh:

Gunny
05-20-2015, 04:53 PM
Hmmm ... seems to me the OP is quite absent from his own thread. :laugh:

aboutime
05-20-2015, 05:09 PM

Gunny. Sounds like the OP committed "Snivelcide!":laugh:

Jeff
05-20-2015, 08:51 PM

Gunny. Sounds like the OP committed "Snivelcide!":laugh:

I thought someone used their handkerchief to wipe him up. :laugh:

aboutime
05-20-2015, 09:07 PM
I thought someone used their handkerchief to wipe him up. :laugh:

Jeff. Literally. It's better to use... http://icansayit.com/images/toilpaper.gif to wipe him up.

Voted4Reagan
05-26-2015, 05:22 AM
Best sniveller I ever saw- Benny, from The Mummy.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ZqW3lovJUZPDe0OS20GXMEcV3_aCU qWumOKxBTI_WHzT03DOow

are you saying you want to see Gunny and Aboutime eaten by Scarab Beetles?

Perianne
05-26-2015, 05:36 AM
Gunny and aboutime snivel thread....

Hmmm. They are both veterans. They both offered their lives for the rest of us. Thank you, guys (and all other veterans, too).

I can tolerate a bit of "sniveling" from them.

Gunny
05-27-2015, 01:40 PM
are you saying you want to see Gunny and Aboutime eaten by Scarab Beetles?

I have scarab beetles trained. When I give the command "fall in" all I hear is snap and pop, heels together at a 45 degree angle, knees slightly bent, chest out stomach in, head and eyes to the front, awaiting the next command.

Even beetles have discipline. Puts them a notch above YOU on the food chain, don't it?