PDA

View Full Version : Old Glory to keep on trucking after school reverses ban

Jeff
05-17-2015, 07:04 AM
Check this sheot out, this kid was flying flags in the back of his pick up ( nope not the confederate flag, although I would argue he has a right to but the American flag and a POW flag ) he was told they are a danger and must be removed and never be brought back to school, and then at the end of the day he found the bolts holding the flags had been undone and the flags where laying in the bed of his truck, now personally in my case we would of been fine until he touched my personal property, then I believe Mr. Principal would of been introduced to the tip of my boot.

Folks who live around York County, South Carolina are a patriotic bunch. They drive pickup trucks and they fly American flags – and sometimes they do both – at the same time.
And that’s the sort of behavior that got 18-year-old Peyton Robinson in a bit of hot water with administrators at York Comprehensive High School.
Peyton drove his pickup truck to school on Wednesday with Old Glory and the POW-MIA flag hoisted in the truck bed.
He told television station WBTV (http://www.wbtv.com/story/29059451/school-responds-after-york-co-senior-asked-to-take-down-american-flag) that an administrator directed him to remove both flags – and leave them at home – never bring them back.
“He said we’re having some issues,” Peyton said. “Some people were complaining about the flags in your truck, possibly offend them. He asked me to take them down.”
Someone was offended by the American flag --- in South Carolina?

I love that last sentence, well hell yes someone was offended, the same folks that where tee shirts declaring it's a black thing but then say whitey doesn't have a right to wear ( or fly in this case ) what they want. And no the article doesn't say what color any of those involved are, it is JMO.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/05/14/old-glory-to-keep-on-truckin-after-school-reverses-ban.html?intcmp=HPBucket

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-17-2015, 08:53 AM
Check this sheot out, this kid was flying flags in the back of his pick up ( nope not the confederate flag, although I would argue he has a right to but the American flag and a POW flag ) he was told they are a danger and must be removed and never be brought back to school, and then at the end of the day he found the bolts holding the flags had been undone and the flags where laying in the bed of his truck, now personally in my case we would of been fine until he touched my personal property, then I believe Mr. Principal would of been introduced to the tip of my boot.

I love that last sentence, well hell yes someone was offended, the same folks that where tee shirts declaring it's a black thing but then say whitey doesn't have a right to wear ( or fly in this case ) what they want. And no the article doesn't say what color any of those involved are, it is JMO.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/05/14/old-glory-to-keep-on-truckin-after-school-reverses-ban.html?intcmp=HPBucket

The fool should be fired and have a size ten boot applied to his sorry ass just for good measure.. Thank God we have no such liberal piece of sh!t at our schools here. While he has to right to be an anti-american asshole himself he has not right to enforce that on others..
If that were my son , I believe I'd just catch him away from the school and stomp his ass. Give the kind that Ajax don't take off... -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-17-2015, 08:56 AM

The fool should be fired and have a size ten boot applied to his sorry ass just for good measure.. Thank God we have no such liberal piece of sh!t at our schools here. While he has to right to be an anti-american asshole himself he has not right to enforce that on others..
If that were my son , I believe I'd just catch that principal away from the school and stomp his ass. Give the kind that Ajax don't take off... -Tyr

LongTermGuy
05-17-2015, 09:02 AM
If that were my son , I believe I'd just catch that principal away from the school and stomp his ass. Give the kind that Ajax don't take off... -Tyr

.....A Double Thank You!:thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-17-2015, 09:07 AM
.....A Double Thank You!:thumb:

Thanks, twice as nice... :beer:
Just highlights the fact the guy perhaps needs two damn good attitude adjustments.
One for effect and the second one for the pure joy of it.. :thumb: --Tyr