PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Black Students Suspended Leads Oakland Schools To Stop Punishment

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-17-2015, 09:36 AM
http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/05/16/too-many-black-students-suspended-leads-oakland-schools-stop-punishment

Too Many Black Students Suspended Leads Oakland Schools To Stop Punishment

Truth Revolt

Board members of California's Oakland Unified School District unanimously voted on Wednesday to cease suspending students for what they call "willful defiance." Those behaviors can include swearing/yelling at teachers, refusing direct orders...

Zactly what they are trying to get established nationwide.. They being the obama regime, a regime hellbent on destroying this nation as it was founded. Pure and sworn enemies of this nation. A fact..-Tyr

jimnyc
05-17-2015, 10:02 AM
Commit crimes - get arrested and go to jail
Break rules - get suspended

But NOooOOooooo - can't be having none of that. It's new times now, and now we have "racist get out of punishment" cards. And why? Because blacks have it rough, and have been "marginalized". 'We don't understand the outrage', some would even say right here.

This school's decision is creating the next bunch of rioters - who think they have a RIGHT to destroy and break laws.

Abbey Marie
05-17-2015, 10:15 AM
I'm not sure that I could be more disgusted. I've already told our daughter- when you have children, you must either pay for them to attend private school or home-school them.

Gunny
05-17-2015, 10:19 AM
I'm not sure that I could be more disgusted. I've already told our daughter- when you have children, you must either pay for them to attend private school or home-school them.

Both my granddaughters go to private school. I got enough of that public school crap with my daughters.