PDA

View Full Version : Texas biker clash leaves 9 dead: ‘Police shoot at white thugs and no one gets mad, se

Jeff
05-19-2015, 07:23 AM
What a complete idiot, this guy wants to know why the National Guard hasn't been called in, somehow the Bikers are being treated better than the black ( rioters ) The only difference I see is the cops arrested and shot back at the white Thugs, and nope no riots. The bikers where wrong and 192 of them are in jail because of it, no Burning the Bitch down, no Biker lives matter no none of that B.S. they where wrong, they broke the law and now will pay the price. The Black community needs to take a lesson from this, just because you resemble those that are doing wrong doesn't make what they are doing OK.

A biker brawl in Waco, Texas, Sunday that left nine bikers dead and 18 injured is drawing the astonishing response from liberal media voices that the bikers are being treated differently from inner-city rioters because they’re white.
Barely had the news gone national before race-obsessed New York Times columnist Charles Blow posted a Twitter question wondering whether the National Guard would be activated — like a gang fight is somehow the same as a mass disturbance aimed at mass destruction.
One tweeter summed it up: “That awkward moment when police shoot white thugs and no one gets mad and sets the town on fire.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/05/18/texas-biker-clash-leaves-9-dead-police-shoot-at-white-thugs-and-no-one-gets-mad-sets-town-on-fire-205538#ixzz3aUwjX82h

Noir
05-19-2015, 08:31 AM
Biker gangs in shootouts with each other involving hundreds of people?
It'll be interesting to see why they decided it was reasonable to start killing each other.

jimnyc
05-19-2015, 08:47 AM
It'll be interesting to see why they decided it was reasonable to start killing each other.

Simples, they weren't your typical bikers but more on the "gang" part, aka criminals. Look up some of the names of these gangs. They make the crips and bloods look like small time. Some of these gangs are nuts. Impede on one anothers territory is a death sentence in some places. If you enter their territory, I believe you're expected to take off your patches/colors. I dunno. But they thought it was 'reasonable' just as the nitwit crips and bloods think it's reasonable to kill when they see someone simply wearing a colored shirt or bandana.

I went to Biker Week at Myrtle Beach a few years back. And while I'm sure there may have been some gang members there, the majority were just riders from around the nation. You saw rich people to 17 year old kids, a real nice mixture. A huge difference when you run into a huge assembly of bikers that just enjoy riding - compared to Pagans, Vagos, Hells Angels and other crazy gangs.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
05-19-2015, 09:44 AM
4 of the 9 were killed by police. Isn't there the same outrage and calls for justice.

Seriously, I bet there were more killed by cops, and the truth will come out, I'm sure.....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-19-2015, 10:16 AM
4 of the 9 were killed by police. Isn't there the same outrage and calls for justice.

Seriously, I bet there were more killed by cops, and the truth will come out, I'm sure.....

Isn't there the same outrage and calls for justice.

NO, that is only reserved for the mistreated, sadly oppressed and downtrodden blacks. :rolleyes:

Just ask any lib/dem or our messiah... --Tyr

Abbey Marie
05-19-2015, 01:40 PM

Tale as old as time: Testosterone+alcohol = Idiocy.

Jeff
05-19-2015, 04:00 PM

Tale as old as time: Testosterone+alcohol = Idiocy.

I have read a few articles about this and this one says something about parking being a issue, others I have read said that the clubs where beefing with each other and the cops knew it, some clubs just don't get along, others have territory issues. Here in GA it is basically a Outlaw state where as 15 miles up the road in SC it is a Hells Angels state, and yes they use to beef just because they where so close.

The real jist of the story is cops shot them, they where thugs ( white but thugs ) and no, no one is rioting, no one is burning the bitch down, all there is, a couple idiot liberals trying to say why didn't the police call the National guard in the way they did in Baltimore, yes some are going to cry about the poor blacks even when the white people are showing them how to act.

LongTermGuy
05-19-2015, 06:05 PM
I have read a few articles about this and this one says something about parking being a issue, others I have read said that the clubs where beefing with each other and the cops knew it, some clubs just don't get along, others have territory issues. Here in GA it is basically a Outlaw state where as 15 miles up the road in SC it is a Hells Angels state, and yes they use to beef just because they where so close.

The real jist of the story is cops shot them, they where thugs ( white but thugs ) and no, no one is rioting, no one is burning the bitch down, all there is, a couple idiot liberals trying to say why didn't the police call the National guard in the way they did in Baltimore, yes some are going to cry about the poor blacks even when the white people are showing them how to act.

Good post....BTW....you dont live to far from me...:cool:

Max R.
05-19-2015, 07:30 PM
Black or white, gang-bangers are idiots. They don't need a reason beyond defending their turf. Which is what this sounds like was the problem; one gang disagreeing with who owned the turf.

What I find most amusing is that the gang-bangers obviously don't spend much time at the range; 9 dead bikers, several wounded and no injured police? Way to go Good Guys!

I guess shooting a gun sideways only looks good in the movies, eh?

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/thug_sideways_pistol_aim.jpg

Jeff
05-19-2015, 08:37 PM
Good post....BTW....you dont live to far from me...:cool:

I am about 18 miles south of SC off 85th street

LongTermGuy
05-19-2015, 09:13 PM
I am about 18 miles south of SC off 85th street

Nice!...were dangerously close....we could do some damage....:laugh:
:beer:

Gunny
05-20-2015, 12:39 AM

Territory. The Bandidos turf has been Texas since forever. I never even heard of this other gang. They will fight to the death over their colors and their territory.

Kathianne
05-20-2015, 03:49 AM
Simples, they weren't your typical bikers but more on the "gang" part, aka criminals. Look up some of the names of these gangs. They make the crips and bloods look like small time. Some of these gangs are nuts. Impede on one anothers territory is a death sentence in some places. If you enter their territory, I believe you're expected to take off your patches/colors. I dunno. But they thought it was 'reasonable' just as the nitwit crips and bloods think it's reasonable to kill when they see someone simply wearing a colored shirt or bandana.

I went to Biker Week at Myrtle Beach a few years back. And while I'm sure there may have been some gang members there, the majority were just riders from around the nation. You saw rich people to 17 year old kids, a real nice mixture. A huge difference when you run into a huge assembly of bikers that just enjoy riding - compared to Pagans, Vagos, Hells Angels and other crazy gangs.

Where I lived in IL, (DuPage), bikers were just passin' through. Here in Sedona, they are everywhere. Seriously there's nearly as many bikes as cars in the parking lot. Many of the bikers are guys in their 50's-70's. Go to Jerome and one realizes just how prevelant bikers are in the West. They are the 'everyday' guys.

Jeff
05-20-2015, 06:06 AM
Wow they conclude in this video that not 99% but 100% of the fault goes to the bikers shooting at each other, hmmm I wonder why this same logic didn't play out in Baltimore or Ferguson ?

<iframe width="590" height="332" src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoPlayer/Single&widgetId=1&trackingGroup=69016&siteSection=libertyalliance&videoId=29101782" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" noresize marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

http://conservativevideos.com/an-important-question-about-the-deadly-biker-brawl/

jimnyc
05-20-2015, 08:46 AM
Territory. The Bandidos turf has been Texas since forever. I never even heard of this other gang. They will fight to the death over their colors and their territory.

Yep, and apparently the "Cossacks" placed a "Texas" patch on their jackets and have refused to remove them. Also, there was a stabbing in 2013 that killed a Cossack. Apparently these idiots were destined to have this brawl. The only good thing to come out of this was that no innocent bystanders were killed, and plenty of the idiots are now in jail.

jimnyc
05-20-2015, 08:49 AM
Wow they conclude in this video that not 99% but 100% of the fault goes to the bikers shooting at each other, hmmm I wonder why this same logic didn't play out in Baltimore or Ferguson ?

http://conservativevideos.com/an-important-question-about-the-deadly-biker-brawl/

The chief complaint is that after the shootings, that the swat teams and NG weren't brought in like they were in Baltimore. But why would they? It was subdued rather quickly, the bikers then sat at their feet, there were no ongoing riots... The idiots decided to have a shootout and kill one another - the police stopped it as quickly as they could - and the community didn't come out to go nutso on the police for doing their jobs. NOW, if these bikers and their friends continued to fight, toss bottles, assault innocent people, light things on fire... THEN I can see taking the next steps.

revelarts
05-20-2015, 09:05 AM

It's interesting many said the same of the majority of Blacks in Baltimore and ferguson NewYork etc...
not right to assume the worse of a whole group EVEN specifically down to bikers and Biker GANGS no less.
There are criminal elements among the majority of folks that are trying to live in peace.
can't be said enough and applied to all across the board.

the rest of this is not directed at you Jim but just general observation about the thread and topic.

it's interesting this story is brought up here to attack some guys extreme left commentary on the event,
rather than the thugs in the event and call on the police to shot them all for being thugs just on principal... to kept law and order that is.

Also a few people have mentioned "no riots" etc, sure, um do Black neighborhoods riot every time a black guy is shot?
There'd be riots riots every other day wouldn't there? Many/most times the police are justified in shooting a criminal (black or white) and no one says anything because they did right.

in the comparison of the Ferguson etc it seems many here fail to account for the the fact that the black men shot were thought to be unarmed. The bikers here were well armed, and ..accordding to police reports so far... they were aiming them at people and LEOs.

Gang members at restaurants flashing guns at others and cops... and they get shot. probably justified huh?
Unarmed man walking down street gets shot by police. In area where police have a history of unnecessary violence and abuse. justified? hmmm

if we want the comparisons to be honest that is.

what? are you saying that the cops might not be telling the whole truth here? you must be a leftist cop hater and gang lover.

jimnyc
05-20-2015, 09:14 AM
It's interesting many said the same of the majority of Blacks in Baltimore and ferguson NewYork etc...
not right to assume the worse of a whole group EVEN specifically down to bikers and Biker GANGS no less.
There are criminal elements among the majority of folks that are trying to live in peace.

I don't think people applied anything across the board in Baltimore, people spoke out against those that were rioting. I don't recall anyone condemning those involved in peaceful protests? You act violently and harm others or destroy things, then I condemn, as I have with the idiot bikers, and I did with the idiot rioters. I don't really see a difference.

jimnyc
05-20-2015, 09:22 AM
it's interesting this story is brought up here to attack some guys extreme left commentary on the event,
rather than the thugs in the event and call on the police to shot them all for being thugs just on principal... to kept law and order that is.

Also a few people have mentioned "no riots" etc, sure, um do Black neighborhoods riot every time a black guy is shot?
There'd be riots riots every other day wouldn't there? Many/most times the police are justified in shooting a criminal (black or white) and no one says anything because they did right.

I believe they/myself are referring to the riots in Baltimore and some unrest in other places. I don't think anyone ever stated it happens every single time. I think they also point it out, as a comparison, as white people involved in similar circumstances are very rarely out there seen rioting as a result.

in the comparison of the Ferguson etc it seems many here fail to account for the the fact that the black men shot were thought to be unarmed. The bikers here were well armed, and ..accordding to police reports so far... they were aiming them at people and LEOs.

Brown didn't have a gun but he DID try to steal one from a cop, and it went off inside the car.

Gang members at restaurants flashing guns at others and cops... and they get shot. probably justified huh?
Unarmed man walking down street gets shot by police. In area where police have a history of unnecessary violence and abuse. justified? hmmm

Guns are legal to carry. Should they have arrested them simply for following their constitutional right to carry? And then you talk about an unarmed man simply walking down the street - but neglect the part AGAIN where he was a thug that tried to steal a police officers weapon and then charged him.

You still seem to be a little naive about the facts. Michael Brown in Ferguson was guilty as sin, hence no charges from the department, state or feds. In Baltimore the cops didn't go after Gray with a gun, but no doubt it APPEARS that they royally fucked up and a man is dead. They should be prosecuted, as they are. The facts will come out in due time. But thugs didn't want to wait and decided to fuck the town up instead. And now are making death threats about innocent cops around the nation should others not be found guilty. That's IF you want to be honest about the facts that is.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2015, 10:00 AM
Black or white, gang-bangers are idiots. They don't need a reason beyond defending their turf. Which is what this sounds like was the problem; one gang disagreeing with who owned the turf.

What I find most amusing is that the gang-bangers obviously don't spend much time at the range; 9 dead bikers, several wounded and no injured police? Way to go Good Guys!

I guess shooting a gun sideways only looks good in the movies, eh?

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/thug_sideways_pistol_aim.jpg

Any person that shoots a pistol holding it that way is both a fool and a lousy shot. I see it in movies and even on Facebook, certain types pose doing that.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I simply have to laugh. I'd much rather face off against 20 people shooting at me using that stupid method than face off against one average shooter using proper form......
Hollywood movies do not teach how to shoot guns properly but do teach fools how to be even bigger fools.. -Tyr

revelarts
05-20-2015, 10:19 AM
....You still seem to be a little naive about the facts. Michael Brown in Ferguson was guilty as sin, hence no charges from the department, state or feds. In Baltimore the cops didn't go after Gray with a gun, but no doubt it APPEARS that they royally fucked up and a man is dead. They should be prosecuted, as they are. The facts will come out in due time. But thugs didn't want to wait and decided to fuck the town up instead. And now are making death threats about innocent cops around the nation should others not be found guilty. That's IF you want to be honest about the facts that is.

Was Brown armed when he was shot?
no.

Have i ever justified any riots, or calls for burning a town down, killing cops?
no.

Have most Blacks (even Obama or Holder) ever called for anything like that?
no. But most/all black, brown, yellow, white, leaders even black gang leaders have called for peace over and over. but that doesn't seem to matter to those who only want to repeat what the idiots say.

Are we now going to quote of Biker Gang members calling for dead cops as representative of Biker Gangs or what some whites really want?
"There's been validated and credible documented threats of green light hits on law enforcement officers in uniform." fox news (http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/29109298/2015/05/20/inside-biker-gangs-former-atf-agent-talks-about-infiltrating-the-hells-angels)
no, I won't at least.

Did you or any others mention just now, or even acknowledge as real, the long tensions and felt abuses by police over years which was just waiting for any spark... even if unjustified?
no.

Do the facts coming out in due time like pulling teeth from uncooperative self protective police agencies always mean justice is done?
no.

Will any of these points matter to most here?

jimnyc
05-20-2015, 10:43 AM
Was Brown armed when he was shot?
no.

He was a wanted robber and just tried to steal a police officers weapon. He was then charging at the officer. Let's not just say he wasn't armed, as obviously he himself showed that being unarmed doesn't mean not dangerous. I think a wanted felon trying to steal a gun, from a COP no less, is just as, if not more dangerous.

Have i ever justified any riots, or calls for burning a town down, killing cops?
no.

Who said you did? But I saw you deflect away from much condemnation for black actions when called out about it. You've written novels on here about the government and police, but barely a peep in condemnation on other things. Don't worry, I'm here to pick up the slack! :)

Have most Blacks (even Obama or Holder) ever called for anything like that?
no. But most/all black, brown, yellow, white, leaders even black gang leaders have called for peace over and over. but that doesn't seem to matter to those who only want to repeat what the idiots say.

Obama and Holder's actions have made things worse and given confidence to offenders, IMO.

Are we now going to quote of Biker Gang members calling for dead cops as representative of Biker Gangs or what some whites really want?
"There's been validated and credible documented threats of green light hits on law enforcement officers in uniform." fox news (http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/29109298/2015/05/20/inside-biker-gangs-former-atf-agent-talks-about-infiltrating-the-hells-angels)
no, I won't at least.

Interesting, only law enforcement, they aren't being racist and calling for the death of BLACK officers? Odd that. Either way, if shown who they are, put them in prison and toss the key, I don't give a crap if it's a thug from the streets or a thug on a bike.

Did you or any others mention just now, or even acknowledge as real, the long tensions and felt abuses by police over years which was just waiting for any spark... even if unjustified?
no.

NOTHING justifies violence and destruction. Nothing.

Do the facts coming out in due time like pulling teeth from uncooperative self protective police agencies always mean justice is done?
no.

Perhaps not always, but what is the answer? Violence? Rioting? Burning? NOTHING justifies such stuff.

Will any of these points matter to most here?

What and who is "most here"? Those that take issue with riots? Or biker gangs thinking they live in the wild wild west? What I've seen throughout is "most here" condemning wrongdoing as based on the facts being presented.

revelarts
05-20-2015, 11:07 AM
NOTHING justifies violence and destruction. Nothing.

A wife slapping a husband in the mouth never justifies the husband knocking the wife out with 3 or 4 reply punches.
But it doesn't mean that the wife should be shocked.

justification and adverse reactions are 2 different things.

Abbey Marie
05-20-2015, 11:15 AM
Nice!...were dangerously close....we could do some damage....:laugh:
:beer:

No turf wars, you two! :laugh:

Abbey Marie
05-20-2015, 11:16 AM
Where I lived in IL, (DuPage), bikers were just passin' through. Here in Sedona, they are everywhere. Seriously there's nearly as many bikes as cars in the parking lot. Many of the bikers are guys in their 50's-70's. Go to Jerome and one realizes just how prevelant bikers are in the West. They are the 'everyday' guys.

I assume the weather is much more conducive to biking than in Chicago. :cool:

DLT
05-20-2015, 01:52 PM
What a complete idiot, this guy wants to know why the National Guard hasn't been called in, somehow the Bikers are being treated better than the black ( rioters ) The only difference I see is the cops arrested and shot back at the white Thugs, and nope no riots. The bikers where wrong and 192 of them are in jail because of it, no Burning the Bitch down, no Biker lives matter no none of that B.S. they where wrong, they broke the law and now will pay the price. The Black community needs to take a lesson from this, just because you resemble those that are doing wrong doesn't make what they are doing OK.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/05/18/texas-biker-clash-leaves-9-dead-police-shoot-at-white-thugs-and-no-one-gets-mad-sets-town-on-fire-205538#ixzz3aUwjX82h

One major other difference is.....it's Texas and Texas cops are anything but politically correct. They'll shoot thugs in a heartbeat, no matter what their skin color is. But I daresay that.... had this happened in Baltimore or Ferguson.....the whiteys would have been blown away just as fast and as effectively. There's no 'stand down' order when it comes to killing whiteys in America. Especially rightie whiteys (See: Ruby Ridge, Branch Davidians).

And notice how, after the Baltimore and Ferguson riots..... that pesky town Waco is suddenly back in the news again ....after all these years (what a coinkydence).

And it's only going to get worse.

Gunny
05-20-2015, 03:28 PM

When I lived in rural IL everybody and his brother had a bike. And a tractor. :laugh:

Gunny
05-20-2015, 03:33 PM
Yep, and apparently the "Cossacks" placed a "Texas" patch on their jackets and have refused to remove them. Also, there was a stabbing in 2013 that killed a Cossack. Apparently these idiots were destined to have this brawl. The only good thing to come out of this was that no innocent bystanders were killed, and plenty of the idiots are now in jail.

And apparently the Cossacks are affiliated with the Hell's Angels. And it IS about that Texas patch.

Well, they arrested 172 people. Must have had A Texas Ranger there. :laugh: You want to f*ck with the law in Texas, go right. We don't care. They'll take you out and if anyone wants to riot, they'll just take them out too. We don't live in Obama's 3rd world.

Gunny
05-20-2015, 03:35 PM

the rest of this is not directed at you Jim but just general observation about the thread and topic.

what? are you saying that the cops might not be telling the whole truth here? you must be a leftist cop hater and gang lover.

Can you provide a translation of your post into something that makes sense?

Jeff
05-20-2015, 08:44 PM

Wow even down to Bikers and Biker gangs no less, Hmmm that isn't racist :rolleyes:

Wow I guess you didn't read about the white thugs , the ones GUILTY of shooting at each other. :rolleyes:

You really don't know a thing about Bikers do you ? when a Biker ( thug ) gets into it with the law there is usually a shooting and a lengthy prison stay. I see where Bail was set at a Million dollars for many of these bikers, tell me how many of the scum rioting and looting, and yes shooting had bail set anywhere near that in any of the latest war torn cities the blacks decided that needed to burn.

The folks in Ferguson that where shooting up buildings and fire bombing their own neighborhood ( that cracks me up, such intelligence :laugh::laugh:) Those folks where thought of as anything but unarmed.

The originally post called these bikers thugs, Michael Brown was a scum bag that had just committed strong armed robbery and was trying to take a cops gun, lets not try to change the facts here.

Yes if we want it to be honest we now know not to ask you

As I said every post I have made about this story in TX I called the bikers white Thugs, scum bags just like the rioters, difference is even though these bikers are scum bags and broke the law they also once subdued didn't call to burn the bitch down, nope, No Obama talking about how Bubba over there could of been his step son and no special investigation. Rev I am surprised to say the least, I expected this from some but not from you, I always looked at you as a guy that was fair, but with this one thread you blew that all to hell. Hey Bro Burn the Bitch Down, Black power Brother, OOO by the way I understand the NBPP is handing out applications, you ought to get ya one.

Just a reminder of what I originally posted.

[QUOTE=Jeff;735907]What a complete idiot, this guy wants to know why the National Guard hasn't been called in, somehow the Bikers are being treated better than the black ( rioters ) The only difference I see is the cops arrested and shot back at the white Thugs, and nope no riots. The bikers where wrong and 192 of them are in jail because of it, no Burning the Bitch down, no Biker lives matter no none of that B.S. they where wrong, they broke the law and now will pay the price. The Black community needs to take a lesson from this, just because you resemble those that are doing wrong doesn't make what they are doing OK.

Gunny
05-20-2015, 10:12 PM
As I said every post I have made about this story in TX I called the bikers white Thugs, scum bags just like the rioters, difference is even though these bikers are scum bags and broke the law they also once subdued didn't call to burn the bitch down, nope, No Obama talking about how Bubba over there could of been his step son and no special investigation. Rev I am surprised to say the least, I expected this from some but not from you, I always looked at you as a guy that was fair, but with this one thread you blew that all to hell. Hey Bro Burn the Bitch Down, Black power Brother, OOO by the way I understand the NBPP is handing out applications, you ought to get ya one.

[QUOTE=Jeff;735907]What a complete idiot, this guy wants to know why the National Guard hasn't been called in, somehow the Bikers are being treated better than the black ( rioters ) The only difference I see is the cops arrested and shot back at the white Thugs, and nope no riots. The bikers where wrong and 192 of them are in jail because of it, no Burning the Bitch down, no Biker lives matter no none of that B.S. they where wrong, they broke the law and now will pay the price. The Black community needs to take a lesson from this, just because you resemble those that are doing wrong doesn't make what they are doing OK.

Yeah. Go ahead and shoot a cop in Texas and see how THAT works for you.

You ain't going to fid any Baltimore in Waco. Hereabouts, you best be able to chew what you bite off and be well-versed in the fact Texas cops will shoot your ass dead and they don't give a damn what color you came out of the crayon box as. How else do you think a handful of cops could arrest 170 bikers and make them behave?

Jeff
05-21-2015, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE=Jeff;736169]As I said every post I have made about this story in TX I called the bikers white Thugs, scum bags just like the rioters, difference is even though these bikers are scum bags and broke the law they also once subdued didn't call to burn the bitch down, nope, No Obama talking about how Bubba over there could of been his step son and no special investigation. Rev I am surprised to say the least, I expected this from some but not from you, I always looked at you as a guy that was fair, but with this one thread you blew that all to hell. Hey Bro Burn the Bitch Down, Black power Brother, OOO by the way I understand the NBPP is handing out applications, you ought to get ya one.

Yeah. Go ahead and shoot a cop in Texas and see how THAT works for you.

You ain't going to fid any Baltimore in Waco. Hereabouts, you best be able to chew what you bite off and be well-versed in the fact Texas cops will shoot your ass dead and they don't give a damn what color you came out of the crayon box as. How else do you think a handful of cops could arrest 170 bikers and make them behave?

I never condone shooting at a cop anywhere, I was replying to Rev who somehow got the idea that I was saying the white thugs ( as you can see I posted ) where different than the blacks, or that I felt they where better than the blacks, I clearly posted white thugs, showed how 192 of them are in jail ( and deserve to be ) but it doesn't quite work that way when black is involved, many of these bikers are sitting on a Million dollar bail, I think it is safe to say a Million would empty the jails in Baltimore and yes they where shooting as well. ( empty all the rioters out is what I mean )

revelarts
05-22-2015, 01:29 PM

I never condone shooting at a cop anywhere, I was replying to Rev who somehow got the idea that I was saying the white thugs ( as you can see I posted ) where different than the blacks, or that I felt they where better than the blacks, I clearly posted white thugs, showed how 192 of them are in jail ( and deserve to be ) but it doesn't quite work that way when black is involved, many of these bikers are sitting on a Million dollar bail, I think it is safe to say a Million would empty the jails in Baltimore and yes they where shooting as well. ( empty all the rioters out is what I mean )

so what did i say?
I just mentioned that the thread started because you seemed mainly upset with the COMMENTARY of the left more than the Gang Thugs.
that's true isn't it. There was no thread started by you or anyone else that just focuses on the criminal acts, or the criminals in the gangs, etc..
It's the LEFT WING commentary that really started the thread right? That's all i said. I never said you and others didn't think the killers were dead wrong thugs and criminals. I see that you all do. I haven't missed that at all. we all agree. It's just that the lefttwing commentary prompted you to post a thread not the thugs.

With the riot stories people tended to talk with outrage and post pictures of the rioters, the lotting criminals and their supporters (real and imagined) Obama, Holder and blacks, their history (real and imagined), supposed tendencies, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the leftwing commentary etc etc.. for pages and pages and multiple threads.

Here we get measured and appropriate outrage over the specific killer thugs gang members then a few reasonable but apologetic items about most bikers and most biker gang members not being bad just the idiot criminal ones. most agreed to that right? Abbys comment putting some of it on Alcohol and testosterone. Another on a stupid gang beef , parking, gang turf, colors and then questions about the cops role making it worse. Pretty tame by comparison seems to me.
just my observation.

Jeff
05-22-2015, 10:23 PM
so what did i say?
I just mentioned that the thread started because you seemed mainly upset with the COMMENTARY of the left more than the Gang Thugs.
that's true isn't it. There was no thread started by you or anyone else that just focuses on the criminal acts, or the criminals in the gangs, etc.. I started the thread with a story I got from a news link, yes the guy calling his BS was a idiot but I certainly didn't say anything nice about the bikers, I made sure to call them WHITE THUGS as I knew you would questionand because that is what they are.
It's the LEFT WING commentary that really started the thread right? That's all i said. I never said you and others didn't think the killers were dead wrong thugs and criminals. I see that you all do. I haven't missed that at all. we all agree. It's just that the lefttwing commentary prompted you to post a thread not the thugs.

With the riot stories people tended to talk with outrage and post pictures of the rioters, the lotting criminals and their supporters (real and imagined) Obama, Holder and blacks, their history (real and imagined), supposed tendencies, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the leftwing commentary etc etc.. for pages and pages and multiple threads.

Here we get measured and appropriate outrage over the specific killer thugs gang members then a few reasonable but apologetic items about most bikers and most biker gang members not being bad just the idiot criminal ones. most agreed to that right? Abbys comment putting some of it on Alcohol and testosterone. Another on a stupid gang beef , parking, gang turf, colors and then questions about the cops role making it worse. Pretty tame by comparison seems to me.
just my observation.

Rev the bikers that did this shit in TX are what is called 1%, they are 1 % of the population, whether bikers or regular folks, they believe they are the one percent that lives there lives with no laws ( besides the clubs law ) so yes they are few and far between, I am willing to bet that for every 1% there is 100 bikers that are hard working law abiding Americans, lets face it Rev when a new bike cost you $30,000 plus you are either a hard worker or in that 1% case a criminal.

Jeff
05-23-2015, 06:44 AM
Again why is this even a story ? The law did their job, the bikers are going to the morgue or the jail and all is calm, no rioting, no step children, no special investigations, just the law doings it job, arresting thugs and keeping the neighborhood as safe as they can. People have forgotten how this works, yes people break the law and the cops arrest you, boom done. This country is so use to you break the law, you burn the Bitch down, you destroy your own Neighborhood ( still love that one ) :laugh: the president wants to adopt the thug and then you give the thug a memorial statue to remember him by, yup none of this in TX and the media can't figure out why. :rolleyes:

WASHINGTON – The prevailing images of protests in Baltimore and Ferguson, Missouri, over police killings of black men were of police in riot gear, handcuffed protesters, tear gas and mass arrests. The main images of a fatal gun battle between armed bikers and police in Waco, Texas, also showed mass arrests — carried out by nonchalant-looking officers sitting around calm bikers on cellphones.
The firefight in Waco is raising questions about perceptions and portrayals of crime in America, considering the vehement reaction that the earlier protests got from police, politicians and some members of the public.
Unlike in Ferguson and Baltimore, where protests went on for days, there was no live news coverage of the Waco shootout. And yet the incident at a Texas restaurant hasn't been used as a bridge to discuss other issues about families, poverty and crime, media critics, columnists and civil rights activists say.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/20/differing-responses-to-violence-in-waco-and-baltimore-bothering-some-civil/

revelarts
05-23-2015, 09:30 AM
Again why is this even a story ? The law did their job, the bikers are going to the morgue or the jail and all is calm, no rioting, no step children, no special investigations, just the law doings it job, arresting thugs and keeping the neighborhood as safe as they can. People have forgotten how this works, yes people break the law and the cops arrest you, boom done. This country is so use to you break the law, you burn the Bitch down, you destroy your own Neighborhood ( still love that one ) :laugh: the president wants to adopt the thug and then you give the thug a memorial statue to remember him by, yup none of this in TX and the media can't figure out why. :rolleyes:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/20/differing-responses-to-violence-in-waco-and-baltimore-bothering-some-civil/

sorry a long one.

See Jeff heres the problem.

I've pointed out several times this fact. When criminals are arrested and the police do their jobs that 999 time out of 1000 it's a non story. in ALL communities. And as so many are quick to point out there are tons of black criminals in jail today. It seems like your implying that blacks want to protest and complain over REGULAR GOOD police work. The group of recent protest--- that were taking over by idiot rioters and criminals--- were sparked NOT by good police work but a real sense of continued, egregious, unjust, systematic abuses of police power in some areas.
And I'll say again. Please don't miss this. not every specific case that comes up for protest is a good example of police abuse and it's IN NO WAY an excuse to riot or loot. ( i hope you didn't SKIP what i i just wrote). But if a woman slaps her husband in the face day after day over bs and nothing and he bares it. Then one day she elbows him by accident and he hauls off and "lays her out" and sets fire to the family dog. Sure, it's completely unjustified and irrational and wrong but is it really a shock? maybe you think so.
It seems you and others simply want dismiss and IGNORE the fact of regular police abuses. I've tried to point it out, explain it, but it's not something many want to believe. it's almost seems against your religion.

In the 'protest n' serve' thread yesterday I posted several cases of mostly black people this time -old and young- who were COMPLETELY INNOCENT good citizens who were beaten, testicles ruptured, falsely arrested and denied rights in various forms.
Not "thugs" .
No one rioted or protest over their issues did they? .no.
No one here has even commented yet in sympathy for their troubles or questioned the police activity AT ALL.

These type of stories circulated daily among the black community at all levels Jeff. This weekend black families will get together and chat. If cousin Joe is in jail for drugs or fighting they'll say 'well he knew he was going there, he's been an idiot and a crook. We'd tried to tell him.' But also kids and old uncles will mention what's happened to them or their neighbor or co-worker in some abusive or unnecessary police encounter. Chris Rock post his many traffic stops for driving while Black. SLAP. Tremaine McMillian, 14-Year-Old holding a puppy, slammed to ground choked and arrested. SLAP. Strait A student with no record has his testicles ruptured in random stop and pat down w no reason by Philly cop. the boy's charged with "resisting going to court 1st time. SLAP. Kid works at low paying job saves money to buy item is harassed in store by cashier and police. SLAP. ​Deaf man is caught in apparent hit in run, has the crap beat out of him for "not replying to commands". SLAP. Girlfriend calls cops on boyfriend at home. police chat with both. the man leaves peacefully. the cops follow him, pull him over, threaten with guns, break his window, hit him. 1 police vehicle knocks his parked car. all cops accuse him of "resisting arrest" and leading them on a "chase". dash cam video pried from the police custody prove all cops lied. The man did nothing, case thrown out just barely before the guy is sentence to jail for the 1st time in his life. SLAP. 50+ year old man drives out of the wrong hood. cops pull him over. pull him out of the car. beat him "resisting arrest". SLAP. Man his pregnant wife and kid set up a barbecue on front lawn/sidewalk. cops complain, jump fence rough up man put choke hold on pregnant wife, arrested "resisting arrest" . SLAP. Older black gentleman stopped over a traffic offense shot in the back after running. SLAP.Black women pulled over in her own neighborhood once or twice a month,for 2 years never charged. SLAP. Young man pulled over 3 times for traffic infractions has guns drawn on him each time. SLAP. Man in store watching bank of TVs waiting for wife is accused of "being up to something" and is followed. SLAP. Man picks up toy gun in store is talking on cell phone cops rush in shoot him dead. SLAP. Black kid in park with toy gun shot by police. SLAP. 3 Black teens asleep in car in park have several 911 calls made against them while 3 white teens vandalizing car in same park get ZERO. SLAP. Innocent black biz owner accused of selling drugs in shop, police informant is caught on store camera planting drugs in store, man barely saved from loss of biz and jail time. SLAP. man arrested and jailed for 3 years released as evidence comes out of false arrest and the real criminal confesses to crime. SLAP. Innocent Man jailed for 10 years release by DNA. SLAP. Innocent Man jailed for 15 years release by DNA. SLAP. Innocent Man jailed for 20 years release by DNA. SLAP. Innocent man jailed for 30 years release by DNA. SLAP. Innocent people released and more cases reviewed after corruption and evidence of systematic false arrest and planting of evidence is discovered at precinct. SLAP. Innocent people released and more cases reviewed after corruption and evidence systematic judicial corruption is discovered from prosecutors and judge in town. SLAP. etc etc etc

you hear of any protest of ANY of the above... in fact you have. Brown, Garner etc
"...but Brown was a 'thugs' and in the wrong..."
ok maybe. but it's not just about them Jeff. not even close.

I've posted links to at least 3 books by white former police and police chiefs who admit there's a real and systematic problem with policing in general and racially and economically even moreso . One did a ph.d study on it. I've mentioned my experience and my family and other blacks i know. But people here seem to want to INSIST that "if you just obey the cops and be super polite no matter what you'll be fine." And ONLY criminals and thugs are harassed and only the TINIEST faction of police ever do wrong and some make mistakes. A few here have practically said that if blacks get harassed for nothing TO bad, black people commit a lot of crimes so all blacks should just deal with being treated like criminals everyday of their lives and STHU.

But Jeff I'd like to that think you're more fair than that last sentiment. But if you want to blindingly claim that the whole problem is just blacks complaining about JUSTIFIED arrest of obvious criminals you'd be wrong.

revelarts
05-23-2015, 09:58 AM
Rev the bikers that did this shit in TX are what is called 1%, they are 1 % of the population, whether bikers or regular folks, they believe they are the one percent that lives there lives with no laws ( besides the clubs law ) so yes they are few and far between, I am willing to bet that for every 1% there is 100 bikers that are hard working law abiding Americans, lets face it Rev when a new bike cost you $30,000 plus you are either a hard worker or in that 1% case a criminal.

All I'm referring to as low lifes' are the criminal bikers gangs Jeff.
But the dept of Justice see 5 or 6 biker gangs as just that. the percentages of decent folk in those groups i don't know. you say 1%? I don't know. I'd always assumed that 95 of Bikers in general are just regular folks. But If your trying to tell me that the Hells Angels, the Pistons, the Mongols and a few others don't have a core or lining of ongoing criminal activity. well then I guess the Cripes and Bloods don't either right? I know that there are plenty of Street Gang Members that hold jobs and aren't really into major crimes, it's just a neighborhood thing. But to claim those few are mainly a decent social organizations ...really?

Jeff
05-23-2015, 12:31 PM
sorry a long one.

See Jeff heres the problem.

I've pointed out several times this fact. When criminals are arrested and the police do their jobs that 999 time out of 1000 it's a non story. in ALL communities. And as so many are quick to point out there are tons of black criminals in jail today. It seems like your implying that blacks want to protest and complain over REGULAR GOOD police work. The group of recent protest--- that were taking over by idiot rioters and criminals--- were sparked NOT by good police work but a real sense of continued, egregious, unjust, systematic abuses of police power in some areas.
And I'll say again. Please don't miss this. not every specific case that comes up for protest is a good example of police abuse and it's IN NO WAY an excuse to riot or loot. ( i hope you didn't SKIP what i i just wrote). But if a woman slaps her husband in the face day after day over bs and nothing and he bares it. Then one day she elbows him by accident and he hauls off and "lays her out" and sets fire to the family dog. Sure, it's completely unjustified and irrational and wrong but is it really a shock? maybe you think so.
It seems you and others simply want dismiss and IGNORE the fact of regular police abuses. I've tried to point it out, explain it, but it's not something many want to believe. it's almost seems against your religion.

In the 'protest n' serve' thread yesterday I posted several cases of mostly black people this time -old and young- who were COMPLETELY INNOCENT good citizens who were beaten, testicles ruptured, falsely arrested and denied rights in various forms.
Not "thugs" .
No one rioted or protest over their issues did they? .no.
No one here has even commented yet in sympathy for their troubles or questioned the police activity AT ALL.

These type of stories circulated daily among the black community at all levels Jeff. This weekend black families will get together and chat. If cousin Joe is in jail for drugs or fighting they'll say 'well he knew he was going there, he's been an idiot and a crook. We'd tried to tell him.' But also kids and old uncles will mention what's happened to them or their neighbor or co-worker in some abusive or unnecessary police encounter. Chris Rock post his many traffic stops for driving while Black. SLAP. Tremaine McMillian, 14-Year-Old holding a puppy, slammed to ground choked and arrested. SLAP. Strait A student with no record has his testicles ruptured in random stop and pat down w no reason by Philly cop. the boy's charged with "resisting going to court 1st time. SLAP. Kid works at low paying job saves money to buy item is harassed in store by cashier and police. SLAP. ​Deaf man is caught in apparent hit in run, has the crap beat out of him for "not replying to commands". SLAP. Girlfriend calls cops on boyfriend at home. police chat with both. the man leaves peacefully. the cops follow him, pull him over, threaten with guns, break his window, hit him. 1 police vehicle knocks his parked car. all cops accuse him of "resisting arrest" and leading them on a "chase". dash cam video pried from the police custody prove all cops lied. The man did nothing, case thrown out just barely before the guy is sentence to jail for the 1st time in his life. SLAP. 50+ year old man drives out of the wrong hood. cops pull him over. pull him out of the car. beat him "resisting arrest". SLAP. Man his pregnant wife and kid set up a barbecue on front lawn/sidewalk. cops complain, jump fence rough up man put choke hold on pregnant wife, arrested "resisting arrest" . SLAP. Older black gentleman stopped over a traffic offense shot in the back after running. SLAP.Black women pulled over in her own neighborhood once or twice a month,for 2 years never charged. SLAP. Young man pulled over 3 times for traffic infractions has guns drawn on him each time. SLAP. Man in store watching bank of TVs waiting for wife is accused of "being up to something" and is followed. SLAP. Man picks up toy gun in store is talking on cell phone cops rush in shoot him dead. SLAP. Black kid in park with toy gun shot by police. SLAP. 3 Black teens asleep in car in park have several 911 calls made against them while 3 white teens vandalizing car in same park get ZERO. SLAP. Innocent black biz owner accused of selling drugs in shop, police informant is caught on store camera planting drugs in store, man barely saved from loss of biz and jail time. SLAP. man arrested and jailed for 3 years released as evidence comes out of false arrest and the real criminal confesses to crime. SLAP. Innocent Man jailed for 10 years release by DNA. SLAP. Innocent Man jailed for 15 years release by DNA. SLAP. Innocent Man jailed for 20 years release by DNA. SLAP. Innocent man jailed for 30 years release by DNA. SLAP. Innocent people released and more cases reviewed after corruption and evidence of systematic false arrest and planting of evidence is discovered at precinct. SLAP. Innocent people released and more cases reviewed after corruption and evidence systematic judicial corruption is discovered from prosecutors and judge in town. SLAP. etc etc etc

you hear of any protest of ANY of the above... in fact you have. Brown, Garner etc
"...but Brown was a 'thugs' and in the wrong..."
ok maybe. but it's not just about them Jeff. not even close.

I've posted links to at least 3 books by white former police and police chiefs who admit there's a real and systematic problem with policing in general and racially and economically even moreso . One did a ph.d study on it. I've mentioned my experience and my family and other blacks i know. But people here seem to want to INSIST that "if you just obey the cops and be super polite no matter what you'll be fine." And ONLY criminals and thugs are harassed and only the TINIEST faction of police ever do wrong and some make mistakes. A few here have practically said that if blacks get harassed for nothing TO bad, black people commit a lot of crimes so all blacks should just deal with being treated like criminals everyday of their lives and STHU.

But Jeff I'd like to that think you're more fair than that last sentiment. But if you want to blindingly claim that the whole problem is just blacks complaining about JUSTIFIED arrest of obvious criminals you'd be wrong.

Rev #1 right off the bat No one deserves to have there testicles ruptured, my God just typing that hurt. And as for the rest I hear you and understand, and if folks where rioting over some of the cases you talk about I could understand, but there not, they are roioting for the wrong reason maybe ???? Maybe they need to have peaceful protest for the cases you speak of, I am sure they would win me over so I am guessing they would win quite a few over.

Jeff
05-23-2015, 12:35 PM
All I'm referring to as low lifes' are the criminal bikers gangs Jeff.
But the dept of Justice see 5 or 6 biker gangs as just that. the percentages of decent folk in those groups i don't know. you say 1%? I don't know. I'd always assumed that 95 of Bikers in general are just regular folks. But If your trying to tell me that the Hells Angels, the Pistons, the Mongols and a few others don't have a core or lining of ongoing criminal activity. well then I guess the Cripes and Bloods don't either right? I know that there are plenty of Street Gang Members that hold jobs and aren't really into major crimes, it's just a neighborhood thing. But to claim those few are mainly a decent social organizations ...really?

NO Rev I am not saying there is only 1% of them bad, they call themselves 1%, if you see a 1% patch or tattoo on a guy he is more than likley a thug of some sort, they believe they are one percent of the population that lives life the way they want, honestly I have no idea what percent of who is what, :laugh: I can tell you as big as those clubs are that you mentioned ( and there are many other 1% clubs ) they still don't amount to much of any when you look at the entire picture.

jimnyc
05-24-2015, 07:24 AM
It seems like your implying that blacks want to protest and complain over REGULAR GOOD police work. The group of recent protest--- that were taking over by idiot rioters and criminals--- were sparked NOT by good police work but a real sense of continued, egregious, unjust, systematic abuses of police power in some areas.

Gonna give my honest opinion on this one.

Zimmerman, Garner, Ferguson, Baltimore... Sometimes people are protesting over what you say, when the MAIN issue of the day is actually a criminal - while I ADMIT that I think the underlying issue may be what you point out.

But look at it this way. Ferguson for example... Were the folks protesting the week prior to Brown dying? He became a strong armed robber. He then tried to fight with a cop who was still in his car. He tried to steal that cops gun. The cop ultimately got out, and Brown charged him. Brown is then dead.

THAT's what got the people protesting. A criminal activity which lead to the man getting shot and killed. Why wait until a thug does such criminal actions? The rest of the nation sees these folks protesting over a thug. Then many outright lying and making up stories (he was shot in the back of the head running and all kinds of other lame witness testimony prior to facts). So while what you say may be true underneath - the reality is that they are protesting and people see the MAIN issue as what just transpired in that community. The nation sees them as protesting - and a small percentage rioting and getting violent and family with "burn this bitch down" and it was over a known criminal attacking a police officer.

Everyone I've spoken to thus far, they think the police that hauled away Gray acted improperly. They are not being defended. The protesting was fine. And then the riots took front and center. Some say they ignored the peaceful protests - which is not true - as I was watching them with my own eyes prior to the riots. OF COURSE the media will switch cameras once at least a few hundred thugs start terrorizing and destroying the neighborhood.

And all in all I think the peaceful people were aok in my book. But weirdly, once the media condemned the rioters - people came out of the woodwork to defend them. From the neighborhood folks, the Sharptons, local politicians and other idiots. Claiming these kids were marginalized and such. Bullshit. No excuse for that stuff. The protesting folks were just fine. The riots took over. Then excuses were made by far too many. And now that's what many see. They as well should have held the heads of these idiots up on a fork and turned them over if they could. Instead, people supported them. (not all of course).

But peaceful protests in areas around the country? Minus the crap I point out, and support of... I have NO ISSUE with those protestors as they have MORE than enough of a right to protest what they see as a failure of justice.

Gunny
05-25-2015, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=Gunny;736199]

I don't have an issue. My quote crap came out wrong. My points are simple and I'm sure you know them as well as I.

Stay in your own territory.

Don't wear colors you don't rate.

And don't mess with Texas or you WILL meet Texas law enforcement.

You know as well as I do as long as the Angels keep trying to get that affiliate group to encroach on Bandido turf, there's going to be a war.

Max R.
05-26-2015, 09:32 AM
Despite all the threats, nothing has come of it in Waco. Even thugs are smart enough to not go up against the State of Texas.

If the Bandidos or other thug gang carried out a threat against the police or innocent Texans, they'd be treated like terrorists and their "club" would soon cease to exist.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime/2015/05/22/report-bandidos-plotting-attacks-on-law-enforcement-officers/27802233/

- A Texas DPS bulletin reportedly warns that members of the Bandidos motorcycle gang may be plotting attacks on law enforcement officers in Houston and other Texas cities.
An informant said they plan to retaliate for Sunday's shootout at a Twin Peaks in Waco, which left nine bikers dead and 18 injured.
The bulletin was leaked to CNN.
Members of the gang who are in the military will supply grenades and explosives, CNN reported. (http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/22/us/texas-biker-shootout/index.html)
The Bandidos have used similar explosives in the past, specifically during what is known as the Great Nordic Biker War of the mid-1990s, said James Quinn, a University of North Texas professor who has studied outlaw motorcycle gangs. In those clashes, the Bandidos and rival gang Hell's Angels engaged in a three-year war in Sweden, Denmark and other Nordic countries that included clubhouse attacks, rocket launchers and car bombs.
But those tactics have been generally off-limits in the USA, where their use would bring down the weight of federal investigations and potentially dismantle the club, Quinn said.
"These bikers are smart guys and that would be a really stupid thing to do," he said. "It would bring every law enforcement officer in the country focused on them."
Local law enforcement agencies wouldn't comment on the specific threat.
"We're monitoring the situation in Waco and have been. We have ample resources to keep the city safe," said HPD spokesman John Cannon.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
05-26-2015, 09:39 AM

Yeah, right....sounds more and more like all were killed by cops, and little evidence to support more than 2-3 shots fired by anyone who owned a motorcycle.

revelarts
05-26-2015, 12:52 PM
Gonna give my honest opinion on this one.

Zimmerman, Garner, Ferguson, Baltimore... Sometimes people are protesting over what you say, when the MAIN issue of the day is actually a criminal - while I ADMIT that I think the underlying issue may be what you point out.

But look at it this way. Ferguson for example... Were the folks protesting the week prior to Brown dying? He became a strong armed robber. He then tried to fight with a cop who was still in his car. He tried to steal that cops gun. The cop ultimately got out, and Brown charged him. Brown is then dead.

THAT's what got the people protesting. A criminal activity which lead to the man getting shot and killed. Why wait until a thug does such criminal actions? The rest of the nation sees these folks protesting over a thug. Then many outright lying and making up stories (he was shot in the back of the head running and all kinds of other lame witness testimony prior to facts). So while what you say may be true underneath - the reality is that they are protesting and people see the MAIN issue as what just transpired in that community. The nation sees them as protesting - and a small percentage rioting and getting violent and family with "burn this bitch down" and it was over a known criminal attacking a police officer.

Everyone I've spoken to thus far, they think the police that hauled away Gray acted improperly. They are not being defended. The protesting was fine. And then the riots took front and center. Some say they ignored the peaceful protests - which is not true - as I was watching them with my own eyes prior to the riots. OF COURSE the media will switch cameras once at least a few hundred thugs start terrorizing and destroying the neighborhood.

And all in all I think the peaceful people were aok in my book. But weirdly, once the media condemned the rioters - people came out of the woodwork to defend them. From the neighborhood folks, the Sharptons, local politicians and other idiots. Claiming these kids were marginalized and such. Bullshit. No excuse for that stuff. The protesting folks were just fine. The riots took over. Then excuses were made by far too many. And now that's what many see. They as well should have held the heads of these idiots up on a fork and turned them over if they could. Instead, people supported them. (not all of course).

But peaceful protests in areas around the country? Minus the crap I point out, and support of... I have NO ISSUE with those protestors as they have MORE than enough of a right to protest what they see as a failure of justice.
you make good points. I wish the protest were over the many far more clear cut cases. I've said that from the beginning. and had conversations with friends and family about the same.

Here the thing though in the brown case at least i think, the initial protest and overreaction came when most people didn't KNOW all that happened. In the brown case the 1st words from the media were.
"...unarmed black man shot by police..."
then the pundits from all side weighed in, the police said nothing and rumors flew.
But the 1ST words are what got the ball rolling. NOT the subsequent details that came out about the man's history or the even the other acts of the day that trickles out over the days and weeks. It didn't matter at that point, the spark had hit the dry wood.

with Garner.
I think the cop should be on trial for manslaughter. Ganrner had done nothing wrong. He wasn't "charging" he was just standing there. talking. When i watched the video of his death I wasn't concerned about his background I'm still not. If it happened to Jeff today. would you want people to bring up all his past issues? And have people say "we'll he may not have been hitting police THAT day but obviously he was thug. You know how that family is. His brother smokes pot too says he quit , riiiight. So he got what he deserved. the police were JUST doing their jobs."

Part of the problem here is the media has been very willing to dig out every negative detail of the histories OVER THE YEARS of the people DEAD by police hands. And people are willing to camp there. But media hasn't been willing to dig up and keep up front the details OVER THE YEARS of the police abuses in the areas that have helped set up the mindset that make Blacks and others think AUTOMATICALLY that the police are wrong when we hear the words "UNARMED MAN SHOT BY POLICE". Sure everyone's willing to hear the whole story but, we've heard this story before. and If you expect 14-21 year old boys to sit and be rational about something they''ve had some experiences with. well i think it expecting a bit much. I'm not saying 'boys will be boys'. but pissed off ignorant, irrational boys, that are already wrong footed will do real stupid crap.

However the parents and uncles who scream "burn it down" there's no excuse for that stupidity.
But frankly in most of these cases the families have called for restraint. but many seem only want to remember and REPEAT that one idiot. Not the repeated calls for peaceful reactions.

Michael Brown's family calls for calm, (http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/us/ferguson-darren-wilson-michael-brown-attorneys/)
Cop Shooting Victim's Family Calls For Calm In South Carolina : NPR (http://www.npr.org/2015/04/12/399138689/cop-shooting-victims-family-calls-for-calm-in-south-carolina)
Freddie Gray's family calls for calm in Baltimore: 'Don't tear up the ... (http://theweek.com/speedreads/552006/freddie-grays-family-calls-calm-baltimore-dont-tear-whole-city-just)
Obama joins Michael Brown's parents in call for calm (http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/obama-joins-michael-brown-parents-calls-calm)
Crips And Bloods Call For Calm (http://www.alan.com/2015/04/28/crips-and-bloods-call-for-calm/)
Family of man killed by Anaheim police sues city, calls for calm (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/anaheim-police-shooting-lawsuit.html)
Eric Garner's family pleads for calm after NYC tragedy (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/21/garner-sharpton-police-shooting/20728319/)
Eric Garner's heartbroken mother calls for calm ahead of grand jury (http://pix11.com/2014/12/02/mother-of-eric-garner-asks-for-calm-as-city-awaits-grand-jury-decision/)
Eric Garner grand jury: Family's S.I. pastor says violence will 'do no good.. (http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12/eric_garner_grand_jury_familys.html)

...Baltimore’s self-appointed peacekeepers (pastors, nation of Islam members, some bloods and crips) were not successful in the initial hours of unrest, when rioters looted stores, burned buildings and injured more than a dozen police officers, some of them seriously. But in the following days, they were more effective in restraining violence than clergy members and civil rights leaders in Ferguson, who had troubles cohering in the first few days and struggled to calm violent demonstrators....
NYtimes (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/30/us/taking-to-thebaltimore-streets-but-for-peace-and-progress.html?emc=edit_th_20150430&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=20525&_r=1)

The Rev. Dr. Victor Brown, pastor of Mount Sinai United Christian Church, Tompkinsville, said moments ago that any form of violence on the part of protesters would be a sign of "disrespect" to Garner's family and his memory.

Speaking for the Garner family, as well as himself, Rev. Brown said it was "difficult to fathom" the grand jury's decision.
"Given the nature of the video, and the medical examiner's report declaring his death to be a homicide, it is difficult to fathom how the grand jury did not return a decision to indict," the pastor said.
"However," he continued, "the family remains vigilent in their quest for justice in a non-violent way.
"It is the family's resolve that Eric Garner was not a violent man, and that any act of violence will do nothing but disrespect the family and his memory...."

If people want to focus on the idiots on the fringe who are calling for violence OK, but AT LEAST also tell the rest of the story that MOST people are NOT calling to "burn the city down". Most people Don't like the fact that the CVS store was looted. MOST want safe streets and GOOD policing.

knee jerk reactions based on preconceived notions and the worse examples of policing and its reactions all around don't help.
I think Rodney King said it long ago "can't we all just get along?".

Jeff
05-26-2015, 01:05 PM
Rev I took the first example you gave and.... this may be the issue.

One example ( yours )
Attorneys: Michael Brown's family calls for calm, criticizes governorhttp://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/us/ferguson-darren-wilson-michael-brown-attorneys/

Another example ( the one many seen live )

**Live Updates** Brown Family Calls For Riots; Church Burnt, Man Deadhttp://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2014/11/25/ferguson-riot-media-live-blog/

revelarts
05-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Rev I took the first example you gave and.... this may be the issue.
One example ( yours )
Attorneys: Michael Brown's family calls for calm, criticizes governor
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/us/ferguson-darren-wilson-michael-brown-attorneys/
Another example ( the one many seen live )
**Live Updates** Brown Family Calls For Riots; Church Burnt, Man Dead
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2014/11/25/ferguson-riot-media-live-blog/

Yeah that's the same one that Jim mentioned earlier. Brown's step father.
And the same guy that's been mentioned about 50 times or something on the DP here.
yeah i've seen it. Have you seen the others -- just samples of many I've seen-- or reminded people of those calls for calm?
do they count?

And when the mother wasn't silent and in tears, when she spoke she called for calm.... one of many.
does that count?

Max R.
05-26-2015, 06:28 PM
Yeah, right....sounds more and more like all were killed by cops, and little evidence to support more than 2-3 shots fired by anyone who owned a motorcycle.
Any evidence or links? Even if true, I'd rather see the scumbags be shot than innocent citizens or police.

As it is, it sounds more and more like the Bandidos bushwhacked the Cossacks.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state/headlines/20150524-witness-it-was-a-setup-from-start-to-finish.ece

In several interviews in recent days, the Cossacks rider offered a different story. He said the Cossacks were invited to the Twin Peaks patio that day — by a Bandido leader, who offered to make peace in a long-running feud between the two gangs. That invitation was a setup for an ambush, though, according to the Cossack. That’s why the dead included six Cossacks, one Scimitar (an ally of the Cossacks) and only two Bandidos.
The biker’s story could not be independently verified; most of those involved in the shootout are still in jail. But significant parts of his account square with police statements, as well as security camera videos obtained by The Associated Press

Jeff
05-26-2015, 06:52 PM
Yeah that's the same one that Jim mentioned earlier. Brown's step father.
And the same guy that's been mentioned about 50 times or something on the DP here.
yeah i've seen it. Have you seen the others -- just samples of many I've seen-- or reminded people of those calls for calm?
do they count?

And when the mother wasn't silent and in tears, when she spoke she called for calm.... one of many.
does that count?

Does it count, sure it does. Rev I honestly just barley remember the night the Mom and step Dad where on TV and yes she was crying that her son who had just committed strong arm robbery and then attacked a police officer was killed, Rev although as parents we never want to lose a child ( heck none of us want to lose anyone ) it doesn't make it OK for what happened just because she was upset, she may be the best woman in the world but as she stood there crying her husband called for criminal activity, I didn't hear No No No come from anyone.

Michael Brown's dad: Justice only when officer is in...<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PYmbXPqBmmY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Michael Brown‘s Mother Responds to ‘Burn This Bitch Down’<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KfrDak7iuWs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seems to me the grieving Mom would of been just fine had she gotten the verdict she wanted, and heck step Dad been around for ABOUT 4 years :rolleyes: he loves him to, its all just talk. :rolleyes:

Michael Brown's mother yells at police.
Yes such a lovely lady, hell I am going to vote for her for Mother of the year. :rolleyes:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VoEkND-cDRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rev no doubt these parents are hurt at the loss of their child, but they start out saying as long as justice is served all will be good, then comes burn the B... down, and of course she showed all class in cussing the police out.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
05-27-2015, 09:41 AM
Any evidence or links? Even if true, I'd rather see the scumbags be shot than innocent citizens or police.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state/headlines/20150524-witness-it-was-a-setup-from-start-to-finish.ece

In several interviews in recent days, the Cossacks rider offered a different story. He said the Cossacks were invited to the Twin Peaks patio that day — by a Bandido leader, who offered to make peace in a long-running feud between the two gangs. That invitation was a setup for an ambush, though, according to the Cossack. That’s why the dead included six Cossacks, one Scimitar (an ally of the Cossacks) and only two Bandidos.
The biker’s story could not be independently verified; most of those involved in the shootout are still in jail. But significant parts of his account square with police statements, as well as security camera videos obtained by The Associated Press

You want to see this guy shot and killed for no reason? (other than being at a resturaunt) http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/biker-killed-waco-shootout-purple-heart-recipient-article-1.2231736

How about this retired Marine, who drives a school bus...and has now lost his job: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3088852/Suspect-Waco-shoot-revealed-retired-detective-emerges-bikers-likely-escape-death-penalty-charges-county-t-afford-prosecute-them.html

How about this Marine veteran who served tours in Iraq: https://amyirenewhite.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/waco-and-william-the-disgusting-truth-of-a-marine-behind-bars/

Many of those arrested and killed were no different than myself...I have been riding for over 30 years, enjoy the company of like minded folks, and attend meetings such as ABATE or CoC, where motorcyclist issues are discussed, as well as helping craft legislation that is in our interests.

You should open your eyes, and be more aware of what happened, as being told by the AP who have seen video footage from inside Twin Peaks.

There may have been some bad elements there, but the "collateral damage" is many innocent folks who ride as a hobby or camaraderie that they had found in the motorcycle community that offers brotherhood similar to what we had in the service.....painting with your broad brush just ran the f@ck over a bunch of innocent people, and you are willing to accept that? (I only gave 3 quick examples...would you like me to go down the entire list?)

Here are more examples of some of the people who were arrested that you just accused of being scumbags.....shame on you:

~The Aging Rebelhttp://www.agingrebel.com/
HonorBound Motorcycle Ministry.. an Assembly of God MM
http://hbmm-national.org/
HonorBound MM is a ministry to REACH bikers and motorcyclists with the gospel, to TRAIN Christian motorcyclists in evangelism and discipleship, and to BUILD a network of churches who are enthusiastic about this unusual ministry.
https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/honor-bound.jpg?w=450&h=225 (https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/honor-bound.jpg)
Vietnam Vets/ Legacy Vets MC
This club is, of course, exactly what it says… Vietnam Veterans… i thought we got over calling them baby killers or whatever quite some time ago?
https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/vnv2.png?w=450&h=207 (https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/vnv2.png)
Leathernecks MC
http://www.leathernecksmc.org/
Just as the United States Marine Corps is a proud and distinct organization that stands apart from other military organizations, so too, is theLeathernecks Motorcycle Club Intl., Inc. a proud and distinct organization of active-duty and former Marines and FMF Corpsmen that stands apart from, yet not against, other motorcycle clubs. Just as the United States Marine Corps supports God, Country and Marine Corps Brotherhood, so too, does the Leathernecks Motorcycle Club support God, Country and Marine Corps Brotherhood. Just as the United States Marine Corps stands ready to defend our country and allies against tyranny, so too, does the Leathernecks Motorcycle Club Intl., Inc. stand ready to defend itself against tyranny of any kind.
The Leathernecks Motorcycle Club Intl., Inc. is not political, and we have no need for reputation building. The Eagle, Globe, and Anchor needs no introduction. We fly USMC and CORPSMAN bottom rockers because they were EARNED and not GIVEN. We respect all men except the enemies of our country and the enemies of our free way of life. We are not interested in joining or interfering with the affairs of others. We desire only to ride our motorcycles in the company of our brothers as free men in this free land, a land for which we and our brothers have fought “In Every Clime and Place” during the past 239 years. Currently, and always, we have brothers in hostile places around this globe defending our rights to choose as we please. We will never seek to infringe upon the rights of anyone and we expect the same courtesy in return.
Enough said?
https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/leather.jpg?w=450&h=353 (https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/leather.jpg)
Blackett Arms MC
http://www.blackettarms.com/
https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/blackeet.png?w=450&h=195 (https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/blackeet.png)
Queens of Sheba MC, an order of the Eastern Star
http://www.queensofshebamc.com/
https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/queens-of-sheba.jpg?w=450&h=332 (https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/queens-of-sheba.jpg)
Distorted MC, a brand new Mom and Pop Club
https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/distored2.jpg?w=450&h=254 (https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/distored2.jpg)
Gypsys MC
http://www.gypsy-mc.org/page17/page17.html
In Country Vets MC
http://www.icvmc.com/
https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/icv.jpg?w=450&h=348 (https://amyirenewhite.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/icv.jpg)
This is only a partial list of the clubs in jail right now.. There are a few other Christians and Vets groups in there I believe. However,this should be enough to form a valid opinion.

Gunny
05-27-2015, 09:50 AM

They may have. The Cossacks were on Bandido turf. As a Hell's Angels "associate", there's no doubt in my mind they were sent to encroach purposefully. Texas is prime real estate for smuggling guns and drugs across the border, a trade both gangs make a lot of money on.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
05-27-2015, 09:59 AM
They may have. The Cossacks were on Bandido turf. As a Hell's Angels "associate", there's no doubt in my mind they were sent to encroach purposefully. Texas is prime real estate for smuggling guns and drugs across the border, a trade both gangs make a lot of money on.

There is no doubt that there are bad elements in the biker world, and that the Cossacks, Bandidos, Hells Angels, Outlaws, Vagos, etc, are certainly 1%ers.....not someone to cross, or even do business with....

Most of those attending the CoC meeting at Twin Peaks had no business dealings with any of the 1%ers, but were there for information regarding issues concerning motorcyclists, such as ABATE and other fundraising for charities that motorcyclists are eager to pony up....

I am waiting to hear how many of those killed were shot by police, and how many rounds from non-service issued weapons are found.

I have family in law enforcement, so this is a hard one for me....I reserve my judgement until the facts come out.....something just isn't right with the way things went down.

Gunny
05-27-2015, 10:05 AM
There is no doubt that there are bad elements in the biker world, and that the Cossacks, Bandidos, Hells Angels, Outlaws, Vagos, etc, are certainly 1%ers.....not someone to cross, or even do business with....

Most of those attending the CoC meeting at Twin Peaks had no business dealings with any of the 1%ers, but were there for information regarding issues concerning motorcyclists, such as ABATE and other fundraising for charities that motorcyclists are eager to pony up....

I am waiting to hear how many of those killed were shot by police, and how many rounds from non-service issued weapons are found.

I have family in law enforcement, so this is a hard one for me....I reserve my judgement until the facts come out.....something just isn't right with the way things went down.

I really don't care who got shot by who. If you screw with cops in Texas, you take your chances. Especially cops on the I-35 corridor that goes from Laredo to Minneapolis. It's the drugs and weapons pipeline from north to south in the center of the country. The cops won't take any chances.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
05-27-2015, 10:19 AM
I really don't care who got shot by who. If you screw with cops in Texas, you take your chances. Especially cops on the I-35 corridor that goes from Laredo to Minneapolis. It's the drugs and weapons pipeline from north to south in the center of the country. The cops won't take any chances.

You don't care that innocent people are shot and incarcerated? Damn, what is this world coming to?

Yes, I am aware of the I-35 corridor....heaven forbid if the cops decide to take down every minivan traveling along the way, because of intel...shoot to kill orders on every van, just to find one that MAY be doing something illegal....it's a totally F@cked up situation, Gunny....

Gunny
05-27-2015, 10:33 AM
You don't care that innocent people are shot and incarcerated? Damn, what is this world coming to?

Yes, I am aware of the I-35 corridor....heaven forbid if the cops decide to take down every minivan traveling along the way, because of intel...shoot to kill orders on every van, just to find one that MAY be doing something illegal....it's a totally F@cked up situation, Gunny....

What "innocent" people? You seem to be reading more into what I posted than what is there. I hate repeating myself, but for the benefit of "those" (that would be you) who show up about once a decade: I can't stand cops. I CAN however understand their job. AND I can understand their fear. They get shot over a couple of pounds of weed for making a traffic stop.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
05-27-2015, 02:10 PM
What "innocent" people?

How about this innocent former Marine, and Purple Heart recipient that was murdered by the cops:

"The son of 65-year-old Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, of New Braunfels, told the San Antonio Express-News that his father did not lead a life of violence. An Associated Press review of court records and a database maintained by the Texas Department of Public Safety found no criminal history in Texas for Rodriguez.
Family members said Rodriguez had belonged to two now defunct motorcycle clubs but was not part of any club when he was shot and killed at Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco." (http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/21/waco-twin-peaks-shooting-updates-14-police-officers-fired-thousands-of-rounds-on-200-bikers-killing-9-wounding-18-two-thirds-of-those-arrested-had-no-prior-criminal-history/ )

Trigger happy cops are not a good thing, and they have become far too militarized over the last few years....

....BTW....coming back once a decade? C'mon, man, is that an attempt to discredit me, or my opinions on the matter? Your opinion of cops is not the issue....the issue, as I see it, is that ALL of those killed were shot down with reported "thousands" of rounds, and no evidence of any gunplay from any of the motorcyclists.

Max R.
05-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Ft. Worth Police showed considerable restraint today in not gunning a driver during a two hour chase. Finally, a SWAT truck clipped the vehicle and put an end to the festivities.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/High-Speed-Chase-in-Fort-Worth-305211601.html
A two hour police chase has ended in a crash with Fort Worth SWAT in Arlington, Texas.
The man, who police sources have identified as 42-year-old Joe Gonzales, was driving a white, four-door Nissan.
Gonzales led police on a chase between west Fort Worth and Arlington that lasted more than two hours.
The chase came to a crashing end at approximately 4 p.m. when a Fort Worth SWAT BearCat slammed into the side of the car, causing it to strike a center barrier wall on eastbound I-30 near Ballpark Way in Arlington.

revelarts
05-27-2015, 09:26 PM
Does it count, sure it does. Rev I honestly just barley remember the night the Mom and step Dad where on TV and yes she was crying that her son who had just committed strong arm robbery and then attacked a police officer was killed, Rev although as parents we never want to lose a child ( heck none of us want to lose anyone ) it doesn't make it OK for what happened just because she was upset, she may be the best woman in the world but as she stood there crying her husband called for criminal activity, I didn't hear No No No come from anyone.

Michael Brown's dad: Justice only when officer is in...

Michael Brown‘s Mother Responds to ‘Burn This Bitch Down’

Seems to me the grieving Mom would of been just fine had she gotten the verdict she wanted, and heck step Dad been around for ABOUT 4 years :rolleyes: he loves him to, its all just talk. :rolleyes:

Michael Brown's mother yells at police.

Yes such a lovely lady, hell I am going to vote for her for Mother of the year. :rolleyes:

Rev no doubt these parents are hurt at the loss of their child, but they start out saying as long as justice is served all will be good, then comes burn the B... down, and of course she showed all class in cussing the police out.

Ok look Jeff, Who every said she was mother of the Year?
I suspect if your son was killed you might cuss at cop telling you to calm down. doesn't seem outrageous to me.
she didn't hit a cop over beer. I suspect a few bikers you know have cussed at cops for far less. am i right.

and yes they wanted what they understood as justice in the verdict. surprise.
but they did in fact call for calm in there better moments. and more than once.
but again you seem to fixate on the brown case. as i said it's just the spark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6S7LRrCru8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0neCiqGyccw

Jeff
05-28-2015, 06:29 AM
I suspect if your son was killed you might cuss at cop telling you to calm down. doesn't seem outrageous to me.
she didn't hit a cop over beer. I suspect a few bikers you know have cussed at cops for far less. am i right.

Rev Honestly I have cussed out the police, but see no one is burning communities down because of me. As for kids, sure I love my kids and don't want them to be hurt, and even when they are wrong I am sure I would look for a way to justify their doings, but again it wouldn't be to riot loot and kill people.

You put this woman out there as though she was some kind of Saint with all the look how she called for calm, I just showed the true lady.

revelarts
05-29-2015, 12:17 PM
...You put this woman out there as though she was some kind of Saint with all the look how she called for calm, I just showed the true lady.
I put a whole List of people out there and you pulled one fixated on her. to smear them all?
Please show where i called her or any of them saints Jeff.

Gunny
05-29-2015, 01:34 PM

Maybe she should have put her mouth at the front end of the argument when she was raising him, instead on the tail end where his thuggish behavior caught up to him.

Kathianne
06-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Doing my perusing and came across this:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/06/what-waco-police-wont-reveal-about-the-shootout-that-killed-9/394892/

What Waco Police Still Won't Reveal About the Biker-Gang ShootoutTwo weeks after the fight between rival outlaw motorcycle clubs, cops won’t answer even the most basic questions about what transpired.

As the Texas shootout that killed nine motorcyclists fades from national headlines, local newspapers and a few larger media organizations have broken a series of small stories that prompted one alert Houston Press journalist topredict (http://http//www.houstonpress.com/news/whats-up-with-the-bogus-waco-biker-bond-reduction-story-7481084),“in the coming years, the Waco authorities' handling of the Twin Peaks biker gang shootout will become a textbook example of how not to handle an emergency situation.”

Two weeks later, Waco authorities still aren’t telling how many of the dead bikers were shot by police officers, how many cops fired their weapons, or how many total rounds they discharged.

Yahoo News filed public records requests to try to learn more, but reported last night (http://news.yahoo.com/waco-police-seeking-to-bar-information-about-texas-biker-shooting-034142932.html) that Waco authorities have asked state officials for permission to withhold documents.
Police haven’t released any video of the shoot-out to the public.

But a few news outlets have seen footage from one security camera. The New York Daily News sums up part of it (http://http//www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/twin-peaks-security-video-shows-waco-biker-gang-shootout-article-1.2230516): “Most of the leather-clad patrons ran away from the shooting or ducked under tables to dodge violence, video showed. Some bikers tried to direct other people to safety. One camera angle showed people piling into the men’s bathroom for cover. When there was no more room left, the bikers dashed toward the kitchen.” That doesn’t much sound like everyone present was conspiring to fight.

And Brian Doherty argues (https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/02/4-reasons-that-waco-biker-gang-shootout) that the AP’s coverage of the video it saw raises questions about police behavior. “Despite police reports that the fighting and shooting began inside the restaurant and spilled out, closed-circuit footage of the restaurant seen by AP and reports from the restaurateurs indicate the shooting began outside (http://news.yahoo.com/wife-biker-inmate-arrested-texas-innocent-072105757.html), which is where the police already were,” he writes. “Police were already surrounding the restaurant in force (http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Police-Discount-Conspiracy-Theories-About-Biker-Shootout-304647831.html), ready for action. How and why they began firing on the bikers and what happened before then should not necessarily be trusted merely from their mouths.”

No one believes all the bikers were innocent. Indeed, the meager eyewitness testimony that has trickled out suggests some bikers did at least some of the killing.

Still, “more than 150 bikers are still being held in jail weeks after the shooting,” the San Antonio Express News reports (http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/100-bikers-still-in-jail-Twin-Peaks-shootout-Waco-6301511.php). “At least 114 of those remaining in jail have been charged with engaging in organized criminal activity, according toonline jail records (http://www.co.mclennan.tx.us/sheriff/injaillist/injail.pdf). Many are being held on $1 million bonds. At least 25 have bonded out in the more than two weeks since being processed, but more are expected to be released on lower bonds.”

Max R.
06-08-2015, 07:29 AM
I'm not buying the meme that the police started this. The bad blood between two of the several gangs there is well known. Even the Cossacks claim the Bandidos shot first. I readily agree most there had little to do with the shooting.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/19/bandidos-are-to-blame-for-waco-bloodshed-claims-other-gang-member/

Let's not forget that this is an open investigation that left 9 people dead. It will take a little time to unravel, but I had little doubt the facts will be released to the satisfaction of all.

Jeff
06-08-2015, 08:00 AM
I'm not buying the meme that the police started this. The bad blood between two of the several gangs there is well known. Even the Cossacks claim the Bandidos shot first. I readily agree most there had little to do with the shooting.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/19/bandidos-are-to-blame-for-waco-bloodshed-claims-other-gang-member/

Let's not forget that this is an open investigation that left 9 people dead. It will take a little time to unravel, but I had little doubt the facts will be released to the satisfaction of all.

I agree max, I am sure the bikers did shoot the first shot, in fact most artiles I have read have the Bandito's shooting first, but most also have the cops opening fire after that, how hard is it to get a count of how many shots where fired by the cops, I would hope that could also say how many hits they had but heck I will give them that, due top all the confusion going on maybe it was hard to tell :rolleyes: but if you can't tell who or how many you hit should ya really be firing at all ?

Max R.
06-09-2015, 09:10 PM
I agree max, I am sure the bikers did shoot the first shot, in fact most artiles I have read have the Bandito's shooting first, but most also have the cops opening fire after that, how hard is it to get a count of how many shots where fired by the cops, I would hope that could also say how many hits they had but heck I will give them that, due top all the confusion going on maybe it was hard to tell :rolleyes: but if you can't tell who or how many you hit should ya really be firing at all ?

Once the firefight started, it wouldn't be surprising if the cops opened up too.

If I understand it correctly, cops have to account for ammunition expended. Depending on the qualifications of their forensic teams, a lot of empty shell casings would have been collected and a lot of bullet holes identified. It may take some time to unravel, but I think they could develop a pretty good picture of who was firing and who got hit by whom.

Kathianne
06-15-2015, 07:31 PM
Update:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/06/14/four-weeks-later-waco-police-narrative-unravels/

FOUR WEEKS LATER: WACO POLICE NARRATIVE UNRAVELS

Four weeks after the deadly May 17th shooting incident outside a Waco Twin Peaks restaurant, more details have come out concerning the incident, but significant questions still remain about the actions taken by law enforcement and the police’s account of what transpired.

Although the national mainstream media has largely moved on from the Waco story, if critics of the police are correct, the incident represents an unprecedented civil rights violation and media cover-up campaign by the Waco authorities.

Police in Waco still have yet to state how many bikers, if any, were killed by the police, or to explain why the police showed up in force at all prior to the meeting on May 17th.

In a statement on Friday (http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/06/14/waco-police-say-only-three-officers-fired-at-twin-peaks-bikers/), the police said that of 16 officers that were in the parking lot, only three fired a total of 12 shots. However, the statement still didn’t clarify how many of the bikers were killed by police. Authorities say they have not recieved final autopsy results that would clarify ballistics.

Then there’s the issue of the vague charges and mass arrests: if innocent people were arrested, held for weeks, and publicly accused of heinous crimes, it’s a nightmare scenario for dozens of people, impacting their work, family and personal reputations.
There are mounting reasons to believe that’s what happened. As the AP reported on May 22nd (http://www.wacotrib.com/news/twin-peaks-biker-shooting/ap-majority-of-bikers-arrested-have-no-convictions-in-texas/article_1cf81656-0006-11e5-85aa-b7097581c3b8.html), over 115 of the men taken into custody had no criminal record but were still held on $1,000,000 bond, for what have been called ‘fill in the name” charges of engaging in organized criminal activity:

Waco police have said that all those arrested after the shooting belonged to criminal motorcycle gangs. Most of them were being held on $1 million bonds Thursday, charged with engaging in criminal enterprise. Nine people were killed in Sunday’sshootout.

Although dozens of those arrested do have criminal records, 117 did not have any convictions listed under their names and birthdates in a database maintained by the Texas Department of Public Safety. The database also shows five of the people killed had convictions in Texas.

One example of how the police seem to have ignored the line between biker groups with known criminal connections, and non-criminal motorcyclists, involves four men from the Austin area who were part of a motorcycle club called the Grim Guardians: Juan Garcia, Drew King, Jim Harris and Bonar Crump.

Max R.
06-15-2015, 07:36 PM
12 shots? If they'd been Marines, there would have been 12 dead bikers. http://oi59.tinypic.com/2cqh994.jpg

revelarts
06-15-2015, 08:30 PM
... over 115 of the men taken into custody had no criminal record but were still held on $1,000,000 bond, for what have been called ‘fill in the name” charges of engaging in organized criminal activity:..

115 with no criminal records but arrested and jailed for... being in a biker gang.... at the wrong place... wrong time.
Are those crimes? whats the legal justification for jail in the 1st place... and then high bonds to boot?
if they all committed crimes on the scene ...mmm 115 all committed crimes for the 1st time... then ok maybe but it seems off.

Perianne
06-15-2015, 10:56 PM
....over 115 of the men taken into custody had no criminal record but were still held on $1,000,000 bond, for what have been called ‘fill in the name” charges of engaging in organized criminal activity:

115 with no criminal records but arrested and jailed for... being in a biker gang.... at the wrong place... wrong time.
Are those crimes? whats the legal justification for jail in the 1st place... and then high bonds to boot?
if they all committed crimes on the scene ...mmm 115 all committed crimes for the 1st time... then ok maybe but it seems off.

The government now has RICO, or whatever it is called, to prosecute those who engage in organized criminal activity. I say if they ARE engaged in ongoing criminal activity, then it is better to get them off the streets.

Max R.
06-16-2015, 06:58 AM
Most biker gangs are criminals. If they were illegally carrying dope and/or weapons, that's sufficient reason to hold them.

OTOH, if they were just bike club members there for some beer and hot wings, yeah, that's a problem.