PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious: Hillary now claims she wants her emails released "quickly"

Little-Acorn
05-20-2015, 11:16 AM
Hillary Clinton's email scandal took a hilarious turn yesterday as Hillary herself announced, after months of deleting, concealing, and obstructing release of her emails while Secretary of State, that she had always wanted the emails released to Congress as quickly as possible.

That's like Vladimir Putin announcing that he want to get to the bottom of the Ukraine invasion and find out whose tanks went rolling across the border from Russia in 2014.

BACKGROUND: Instead of using normal government email systems while she was Secretary of State (as required by U.S. laws about tracking and transparency), Hillary had set up her own private server out of the reach of government monitors and conducted State business on it instead, while foreign policy disaster after disaster unfolded. Then when her tenure as SS ended, she deleted many of her emails from the server, printed out what was left on paper (making them very difficult to examine or search through quickly), and turned those over to the State Dept. She then wiped clean the hard drive they were stored on, and refused to turn over the server to authorities.

She claimed the deleted emails were "personal", though she admitted later that she didn't check them before deleting them, but simply deleted ALL emails that didn't match certain keywords she had chosen. She has since dodged and refused to answer questions about her activities, including questions of why she felt she was allowed to delete so many emails from a server used for official government business, in the face of Federal laws clearly forbidding her from doing so.

After all that, now she says she "has always" wanted all her emails released as quickly as possible, and even insists that others are being slow about it!

The brazenness of this woman's lies and contempt for the law becomes astonishing at times.

------------------------------------------

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/19/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-iowa-released/

Hillary Clinton: 'I have said repeatedly I want those emails out'

By Dan Merica and Eric Bradner, CNN
Updated 5:47 PM ET, Tue May 19, 2015

Cedar Falls, Iowa (CNN)—Hillary Clinton's nearly month-long stretch of avoiding the press ended Tuesday when she told reporters here that her State Department emails should be released "as soon as they can get out."

"I have said repeatedly I want those emails out," Clinton told reporters. "Nobody has a bigger interest in getting them released than I do."

Clinton is under scrutiny for using private -- instead of official -- email during her time as Secretary of State. As she returned to this state that helped thwart her White House ambitions in 2008, it was clear that the issue isn't fading away.

In Washington, the State Department said it might not be able to release Clinton's emails until January -- just weeks before the Iowa caucuses. A U.S. district court judge asked State to consider a 'rolling' release of the emails. Clinton herself said she's unable to demand their release but urged State to do "anything that they might to do expedite that process."

Relationship to Sidney Blumenthal under scrutiny

Clinton made her comments at a time when it seems the issues facing her campaign are growing. A New York Times story on Tuesday documented emails Clinton exchanged with longtime ally Sidney Blumenthal about Libya. The messages were sent while Clinton was Secretary of State and Blumenthal worked for clients in the country.

darin
05-20-2015, 11:26 AM
my god she is a world-class liar. The hubris. The...god...the bullshit. Evil just drips off her.

Little-Acorn
05-20-2015, 11:44 AM
There is no truth to the rumor that she decided to make this statement after watching O.J. Simpson walk free while insisting he wanted to find the "real killer" of his ex-wife.

DLT
05-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Hillary Clinton's email scandal took a hilarious turn yesterday as Hillary herself announced, after months of deleting, concealing, and obstructing release of her emails while Secretary of State, that she had always wanted the emails released to Congress as quickly as possible.

That's like Vladimir Putin announcing that he want to get to the bottom of the Ukraine invasion and find out whose tanks went rolling across the border from Russia in 2014.

BACKGROUND: Instead of using normal government email systems while she was Secretary of State (as required by U.S. laws about tracking and transparency), Hillary had set up her own private server out of the reach of government monitors and conducted State business on it instead, while foreign policy disaster after disaster unfolded. Then when her tenure as SS ended, she deleted many of her emails from the server, printed out what was left on paper (making them very difficult to examine or search through quickly), and turned those over to the State Dept. She then wiped clean the hard drive they were stored on, and refused to turn over the server to authorities.

She claimed the deleted emails were "personal", though she admitted later that she didn't check them before deleting them, but simply deleted ALL emails that didn't match certain keywords she had chosen. She has since dodged and refused to answer questions about her activities, including questions of why she felt she was allowed to delete so many emails from a server used for official government business, in the face of Federal laws clearly forbidding her from doing so.

After all that, now she says she "has always" wanted all her emails released as quickly as possible, and even insists that others are being slow about it!

The brazenness of this woman's lies and contempt for the law becomes astonishing at times.

------------------------------------------

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/19/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-iowa-released/

Hillary Clinton: 'I have said repeatedly I want those emails out'

By Dan Merica and Eric Bradner, CNN
Updated 5:47 PM ET, Tue May 19, 2015

Cedar Falls, Iowa (CNN)—Hillary Clinton's nearly month-long stretch of avoiding the press ended Tuesday when she told reporters here that her State Department emails should be released "as soon as they can get out."

"I have said repeatedly I want those emails out," Clinton told reporters. "Nobody has a bigger interest in getting them released than I do."

Clinton is under scrutiny for using private -- instead of official -- email during her time as Secretary of State. As she returned to this state that helped thwart her White House ambitions in 2008, it was clear that the issue isn't fading away.

In Washington, the State Department said it might not be able to release Clinton's emails until January -- just weeks before the Iowa caucuses. A U.S. district court judge asked State to consider a 'rolling' release of the emails. Clinton herself said she's unable to demand their release but urged State to do "anything that they might to do expedite that process."

Relationship to Sidney Blumenthal under scrutiny

Clinton made her comments at a time when it seems the issues facing her campaign are growing. A New York Times story on Tuesday documented emails Clinton exchanged with longtime ally Sidney Blumenthal about Libya. The messages were sent while Clinton was Secretary of State and Blumenthal worked for clients in the country.

The sad and scary part (for America) is....

most Hillary supporting DemocRats don't know the difference and ergo, will believe everything she bleats. We've become an Idiocracy. It's almost over. We'll join the ranks of those who watched, helpless, while their society and civilization went down in flames (literally).

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-21-2015, 08:52 AM
The sad and scary part (for America) is....

most Hillary supporting DemocRats don't know the difference and ergo, will believe everything she bleats. We've become an Idiocracy. It's almost over. We'll join the ranks of those who watched, helpless, while their society and civilization went down in flames (literally).

Sad, tragic and so very true..
I strongly believe that we are in the midst of our demise as a nation.. The public has been too badly educated and far too strongly propagandized to reverse the course this nation is on.
Once we are removed the dictators across the world will multiply like snowflakes in a blizzard and perhaps even we shall go into another Dark Age..
Mankind has such propensity to sink into depravity, savagery and barbarism at the drop of a hat my friend......
History so clearly shows the truth of that. Tis' WHY ITS NOT TRULY TAUGHT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY IMHO..
EDUCATION IS KEY to civilization and that is exactly why ours has been destroyed and turned into a liberal propaganda machine .....-Tyr

LongTermGuy
05-23-2015, 12:57 AM
I strongly believe that we are in the midst of our demise as a nation.. The public has been too badly educated and far too strongly propagandized to reverse the course this nation is on.
Once we are removed the dictators across the world will multiply like snowflakes in a blizzard and perhaps even we shall go into another Dark Age..
Mankind has such propensity to sink into depravity, savagery and barbarism at the drop of a hat my friend......
History so clearly shows the truth of that. Tis' WHY ITS NOT TRULY TAUGHT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY IMHO..
EDUCATION IS KEY to civilization and that is exactly why ours has been destroyed and turned into a liberal propaganda machine .....-Tyr

All the reason to never give up.....in this new change....enjoy the fight...this is what we do best.:salute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgurTFaq6U

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-23-2015, 01:08 AM
All the reason to never give up.....in this new change....enjoy the fight...this is what we do best.:salute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgurTFaq6U

I have no qualms about enjoying the fight myself but--I wish not that on my kids and grandkids!
For when the fight starts there will be no immunity from its results.
The obama wants the fight to start so he can install his muslim friends as rulers of this great nation and Islam control our nukes to rule the world--thus force conversion of all mankind.
bastard is a certified traitor but worshiped by idiots as a demi-god.. Damn sickening.. -Tyr

Jeff
05-23-2015, 05:56 AM
I have no qualms about enjoying the fight myself but--I wish not that on my kids and grandkids!
For when the fight starts there will be no immunity from its results.
The obama wants the fight to start so he can install his muslim friends as rulers of this great nation and Islam control our nukes to rule the world--thus force conversion of all mankind.
bastard is a certified traitor but worshiped by idiots as a demi-god.. Damn sickening.. -Tyr

I believe you are 100% correct, but I also believe it's going to be fun watching these folks try and get in charge, see once they bring it to America against our citizens they will now really be fighting the biggest army in the world, and no many of us are not trained military folks but many of us have no qualms of doing what ever is necessary either, I think the Rag heads are in for a ass kicking they won't soon forget.

LongTermGuy
05-23-2015, 07:04 AM
I believe you are 100% correct, but I also believe it's going to be fun watching these folks try and get in charge, see once they bring it to America against our citizens they will now really be fighting the biggest army in the world, and no many of us are not trained military folks but many of us have no qualms of doing what ever is necessary either, I think the Rag heads are in for a ass kicking they won't soon forget.

.....:coffee:....And that's a big Amen!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-23-2015, 08:56 AM
In general I agree with you but tis entirely possible our military will be fighting along with with them against us!

Remember who commands and controls our military and who has been purging it for 6 solid years. Forcing out officers that would refuse his illegal, unconstitutional and treasonous agenda.

Muslims are craven cowards that are the very living definition of "thugs" . They fight like cowards, run like cowards and hide behind women children like cowards. I see through their propaganda, deceit and utter bullshit that most of the blinded world swallows so damn foolishly. -Tyr

Jeff
05-23-2015, 12:15 PM
In general I agree with you but tis entirely possible our military will be fighting along with with them against us!

Remember who commands and controls our military and who has been purging it for 6 solid years. Forcing out officers that would refuse his illegal, unconstitutional and treasonous agenda.

Muslims are craven cowards that are the very living definition of "thugs" . They fight like cowards, run like cowards and hide behind women children like cowards. I see through their propaganda, deceit and utter bullshit that most of the blinded world swallows so damn foolishly. -Tyr

This is very true, but I hold faith that when push comes to shove Americans will do the right thing, I believe most don't think it can ever go that far, but I am afraid they are going to find out other wise.

DLT
05-23-2015, 01:50 PM

Was watching the O'Reilly show last nite (I usually don't...but.....). They had a guy asking basic questions to people, mostly students, around Harvard and Yale. Questions like who was the first president, who did we bomb in WWII, and they showed pics of famous people like JFK. It was stunning how really stupid most of the people asked were/are. America will go down in the history books (assuming civilization lasts and even has history books) as having been destroyed, from within, by our own stupidity.

DLT
05-23-2015, 02:00 PM

Most of us righties have been ""beating"" up on lefties on the internet forums for almost two decades now. Many of us are fed up, frustrated and damned sick and tired of their destruction of our traditions, freedoms and constitutional rights. I posit that many of us would relish the thought of, once they've started the battle, doing the real thing on their @sses. And no, they won't win that fight.

LongTermGuy
05-23-2015, 02:03 PM
~ "We shall go on to the end, we shall fight...

we shall fight on the seas and oceans,

we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our land, whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

*we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender......” ~

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hvxIgpt1ddg/TU3I-NkO1dI/AAAAAAAAAD4/u8T0BXP0JQs/s1600/Winston+Churchill_1.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Was watching the O'Reilly show last nite (I usually don't...but.....). They had a guy asking basic questions to people, mostly students, around Harvard and Yale. Questions like who was the first president, who did we bomb in WWII, and they showed pics of famous people like JFK. It was stunning how really stupid most of the people asked were/are. America will go down in the history books (assuming civilization lasts and even has history books) as having been destroyed, from within, by our own stupidity.

This massive dumbing down has not been mere happenstance--its been an agenda driven action by certain groups. Those groups are known and when the ALL hell break loose they must be utterly destroyed. Leave not one standing..
That is the cost of freedom and the price to be paid for such treason..

America has men not afraid to face that daunting task. Men that understand survival means getting savage and dirty as hell to defeat those that breathe that as a living and daily life.
Some such men prepare to be "dog soldiers", depending on only themselves to do what needs to be done.
Look that term up if its unknown to you.

Those that need justice delivered unto them deserve not a damn ounce of mercy and if I am involved they'll not get any at all.
I know history therefore I understand what has to be done when the crucial moment arrives.
Could be that many find out that --I don't play! Not idle or boastful words amigo..

SUMBIATCHES HAVENT SEEN WHAT A MAN WITH CONVICTION AND HONOR , READY TO DEFEND HIS FAMILY CAN DO..
THE ANSWER IS--- CAN DO ANYTHING..
Preparation is as always the key and its mental preparation that defines success or failure. -Tyr

Jeff
05-23-2015, 04:23 PM
Most of us righties have been ""beating"" up on lefties on the internet forums for almost two decades now. Many of us are fed up, frustrated and damned sick and tired of their destruction of our traditions, freedoms and constitutional rights. I posit that many of us would relish the thought of, once they've started the battle, doing the real thing on their @sses. And no, they won't win that fight.

Some of us have been beating their @sses in real life as well. :cool:

aboutime
05-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Namely. Hillary will be the very first Woman, politician, to be voted into the Presidency by those who feel sorry for Women like her, who suffer from Dementia, and the early stages of Alzheimers.

And, the excuse the Liberal, Democrats, Progressive Left will use...will be using Ronald Reagan's name in vain.

Hillary (I am convinced) will eventually become our Next Pretender-in-Chief, and Bubba Clinton will convert the West Wing of the White House into a Federally Financed BORDELLO!