PDA

View Full Version : ****just watch this 2 minute video.....

LongTermGuy
05-20-2015, 04:17 PM
:)

"A focus group of 10 Democrats—five women and five men—assembled this week in Des Moines "

​http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-20/iowa-democrats-flawed-clinton-our-only-hope

revelarts
05-20-2015, 04:40 PM
'Iowa Democrats or Republicans: -Insert candidate's name here-- Flawed But Our Best Hope to Win.'

the partisan mantra for as long as i've been voting.

concerning the video, well I suspect if you get a random bunch of republicans together and ask them to comment positively about what Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz or others candidates have DONE in office you'd get as many empty answers.

But ask about what bad Obama or Hillary has done you'll a list of specifics. Same with Dems, ask what Bush or Cruz has done wrong and you'd probably get some details... maybe not though lol.

DLT
05-20-2015, 06:37 PM
'Iowa Democrats or Republicans: -Insert candidate's name here-- Flawed But Our Best Hope to Win.'

the partisan mantra for as long as i've been voting.

concerning the video, well I suspect if you get a random bunch of republicans together and ask them to comment positively about what Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz or others candidates have DONE in office you'd get as many empty answers.

But ask about what bad Obama or Hillary has done you'll a list of specifics. Same with Dems, ask what Bush or Cruz has done wrong and you'd probably get some details... maybe not though lol.

Walker has bucked the WI leftist system and won every time. Offhand, I'd say that's one hell of an accomplishment. One that hasn't even been tried, much less succeeded, as yet by anyone ELSE.

DLT
05-20-2015, 06:42 PM
:)

"A focus group of 10 Democrats—five women and five men—assembled this week in Des Moines "

​http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-20/iowa-democrats-flawed-clinton-our-only-hope

What a collective bunch of dumbasses. "She's not perfect but she's been in the public eye a long time". Uh...yeah...and it's always been centered around one scandal or another you freakin idiot.

"She has great policies and she knows how to get stuff done". What policies? Name one. She waffled on Iraq. She bungled Benghazi, causing the death of four Americans. She managed to get her illegal server wiped successfully. Is that what she's 'gotten done'???

Gads.....typical leftie Democrats. Too stupid to be alive, IMO.

Gunny
05-20-2015, 06:44 PM
What a collective bunch of dumbasses. "She's not perfect but she's been in the public eye a long time". Uh...yeah...and it's always been centered around one scandal or another you freakin idiot.

"She has great policies and she knows how to get stuff done". What policies? Name one. She waffled on Iraq. She bungled Benghazi, causing the death of four Americans. She managed to get her illegal server wiped successfully. Is that what she's 'gotten done'???

Gads.....typical leftie Democrats. Too stupid to be alive, IMO.

So has Charles Manson.

LongTermGuy
05-20-2015, 07:06 PM
​*They could name any accomplishments....yet continued to praise ...like they were in a trance ...

indago
05-21-2015, 12:09 AM
just watch this 2 minute video

Sickening, at best...