PDA

View Full Version : Breathing

Perianne
05-21-2015, 09:14 AM
Lexington is one of the worst cities for allergies. I have trouble breathing through my nose when asleep. I bought some Breathe Right Extra nasal strips. I just put the first one on and what a difference. I can breathe through my nose!

Jeff
05-21-2015, 09:40 AM
Lexington is one of the worst cities for allergies. I have trouble breathing through my nose when asleep. I bought some Breathe Right Extra nasal strips. I just put the first one on and what a difference. I can breathe through my nose!

I had never had issues in my life with allergies, but man the older I get the worst they get, if I forget to take the 24 hour allergy pill ( the wife puts in my meds ) or I run out, I can certainly tell. :(

Perianne
05-21-2015, 09:45 AM
I had never had issues in my life with allergies, but man the older I get the worst they get, if I forget to take the 24 hour allergy pill ( the wife puts in my meds ) or I run out, I can certainly tell. :(

I have allergy problems probably 300 days per year. I sneeze often. My nose clogs. Ugggh.

DLT
05-21-2015, 12:39 PM

I had never had allergies until I was about 30, living in Houston. I caught a bug (cold?) and when the whatever it was went away, I was left with allergies to mold, pollen and who knows what else. Weird. It's like that one illness kicked off my allergy problem. Now, every spring, I have to walk around outside with a box of tissues in order to get my planting and garden stuff done.

LongTermGuy
05-21-2015, 12:41 PM
I had never had issues in my life with allergies, but man the older I get the worst they get, :(

*** Isn't that interesting how things work...I know exactly what you mean....

Jeff
05-21-2015, 12:50 PM
*** Isn't that interesting how things work...I know exactly what you mean....

Getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
05-23-2015, 12:51 AM
Getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative. :laugh:

`But were in good health and in good shape...I am...and I seen you....you seem healthy and ornery :laugh2:

Jeff
05-23-2015, 05:51 AM
`But were in good health and in good shape...I am...and I seen you....you seem healthy and ornery :laugh2:

Brother I am more old and feeble than healthy and ornery anymore, OOO hell the health part is right but I guess I am always going to be ornery, we are who we are. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
05-23-2015, 07:13 AM
Brother I am more old and feeble than healthy and ornery anymore, OOO hell the health part is right but I guess I am always going to be ornery, we are who we are. :laugh:

Hey! we still get it done.....! ...."Stay ornery my friend":cool: