PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds protest Wash. police wounding of 2 unarmed suspects

Jeff
05-22-2015, 07:01 AM
Here we go again, two thugs get caught stealing and get shot in the process, so now it is time to take it to the streets, yes the protestors are saying "Race is a factor " and " We are grieving " how about quit committing crime and then you wont be in arms way with the police. At least this so far is a peaceful march, but why a march at all, they where committing a crime.

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — Hundreds marched peacefully in Washington state's capital city to protest a police shooting that wounded two unarmed stepbrothers suspected of trying to steal beer from a grocery store.

The officer reported he was being assaulted with a skateboard early Thursday before the shooting that left a 21-year-old man in critical condition and a 24-year-old man in stable condition. Both were expected to survive.
The stepbrothers are black, and the officer is white, but Olympia Police Chief Ronnie Roberts said, "There's no indication to me that race was a factor in this case at all."

http://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-protest-wash-police-wounding-2-unarmed-suspects-075759337.html

LongTermGuy
05-22-2015, 08:11 AM
Here we go again.....show me the money....

~ "It was terrible," the young men's mother, Crystal Chaplin, told KIRO-TV. "It's heartbreaking to see two of my babies in the hospital over something stupid." ~

`Whos`s fault was that big mama? ^^^

Jeff
05-22-2015, 08:13 AM
Here we go again.....show me the money....

~ "It was terrible," the young men's mother, Crystal Chaplin, told KIRO-TV. "It's heartbreaking to see two of my babies in the hospital over something stupid." ~

`Whos`s fault was that big mama? ^^^

The Dam Peckerwoods fault, they should of know her babies was just trying to get the rent money. :rolleyes:

aboutime
05-22-2015, 04:29 PM
Looks like Obama and his new A.G. should be OUTLAWING Skateboards pretty soon too! Or, will that be called DEFENSIVE DRIVING? Or, "DWB" Driving While Boarding.

Is there anything, anyone living today with an empty head can NOT complain about, or be offended by?

This used to be a Great, Intelligent Nation. Now...we are fully WUSSIFIED!

LongTermGuy
05-22-2015, 04:41 PM
`There`s gonna be a war within....`Good folks` are tired and fed up with `o` s ... hope and change Bull shit...and...`bad folks` are itchin for it....what will set it off?...*a new conservative president...and / or a natural catastrophe....which will start the purge.