07-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Bullets work fast.

nevadamedic
07-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Bullets work fast.

That's cruel and unusual! :laugh2:

manu1959
07-02-2007, 08:34 PM
victim should sue the mom for her sons actions.....

waterrescuedude2000
07-07-2007, 05:16 AM
What about what that piece of crap did to someone else?? Wasn't that cruel?
I say we should bring back the noose. Screw this politically correct way of execution. The noose would be cheaper than taxpayers paying for drugs to do it.

JohnDoe
07-07-2007, 05:57 AM
It should be corrected. The executioners should not have to go through 90 minutes before the accused is killed. Not feeling so much sympathy for the accused, but for the innocent that have a job to do, deliver the government's Sentence, and they should not have to go through 90 miniutes before their job is done. :(

They are not doctors or Phlebotomists and the the gvt should not put the burden of finding a vein on them, nor their failure to find one, on to them.

I sympathize with the executioners, there has to be an easier way.

waterrescuedude2000
07-07-2007, 09:15 AM
It should be corrected. The executioners should not have to go through 90 minutes before the accused is killed. Not feeling so much sympathy for the accused, but for the innocent that have a job to do, deliver the government's Sentence, and they should not have to go through 90 miniutes before their job is done. :(

They are not doctors or hematologists and the the gvt should not put the burden of finding a vein on them, nor their failure to find one, on to them.

I sympathize with the executioners, there has to be an easier way.

Yes there is a much easier way called the Noose hang those idiots. Cheaper too

Abbey Marie
07-07-2007, 10:34 AM
We should be able to sue mom for doing such a piss-poor job of raising this boy and making society deal with her failure.