PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Christie learns the power of not giving a shit

tailfins
05-23-2015, 01:02 PM
Chris Christie gets it right in how to treat the left wing media:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-21/christie-gets-candid-profane-with-n-j-reporters-after-roast

“We don’t give a shit about this or any of you,” Christie, a 52-year-old Republican who is considering a run for president, said to laughter and applause from about 350 people at a Hamilton banquet hall. :dance:

This year, he said, he had no video, not because he was too busy with his recent travel, but because “we just don’t give a shit anymore.”

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-23-2015, 05:10 PM
Chris Christie gets it right in how to treat the left wing media:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-21/christie-gets-candid-profane-with-n-j-reporters-after-roast

:dance:

Too late for him , since the fat bastard hugged all up too obama to help get the bambastard reelected..
He should have thought of 2016 back then and snubbed the big eared monkey.
Any bastard that was ever that close to the stinking bamster I'll not vote for...---Tyr

Jeff
05-23-2015, 05:39 PM
Too late for him , since the fat bastard hugged all up too obama to help get the bambastard reelected..
Any bastard that was ever that close to the stinking bamster I'll not vote for...---Tyr

I was going to ask, how much of that don't give a sheot did he use well he was kissing Obama's Arse during that storm Sandy, that just happened to be right before the presidential election, where Christie could of spoke honestly and buried Obama, sorry Christie is as much a liar and full of sheot as he is fat.

red state
05-23-2015, 06:56 PM

Now, Tyr, you know to NEVER say NEVER. If he's all we have to vote against HELLary, You will do exactly that. Remember getting on to me about my "PEROT" vote.......You talked me out of ever doing that again but I truly don't know cuz it is absolutely hopeless with what we've done in '08 and again in '12.

Third time is a charm......or should I day HARM.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-23-2015, 07:00 PM
Now, Tyr, you know to NEVER say NEVER. If he's all we have to vote against HELLary, You will do exactly that. Remember getting on to me about my "PEROT" vote.......You talked me out of ever doing that again but I truly don't know cuz it is absolutely hopeless with what we've done in '08 and again in '12.

Third time is a charm......or should I day HARM.

Ok, you got me on that, if its either his sorry ass or her even sorrier ass I'd vote for him.
Thats the only way...
When ya right , ya right-I admit it.... ---:beer:--Tyr

tailfins
05-23-2015, 07:01 PM
I'm not saying I want him to win the nomination. However, I hope more follow his lead. I would love to see Chris Christie go all "New Jersey" on Candy Crowley (it would be hard to tell them apart) during the PRIMARY debates.

LongTermGuy
05-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Ok, you got me on that, if its either his sorry ass or her even sorrier ass I'd vote for him.
Thats the only way...
When ya right , ya right-I admit it.... ---:beer:--Tyr

*Dont mess wit red state! :cool: he got a mind like a steel trap!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::beer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-23-2015, 07:10 PM
*Dont mess wit red state! :cool: he got a mind like a steel trap!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::beer:

Yes, even if its rusty..;),, :dance:
Sho' called me on it, dude is sharp.... all my friends are... - :beer:-Tyr

LongTermGuy
05-23-2015, 07:22 PM
Yes, even if its rusty..;),, :dance:
Sho' called me on it, dude is sharp.... all my friends are... - :beer:-Tyr

:coffee:

http://www.fatchick2fitchickblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/mind_like_a_steel_trap_postcards-r3d6b64faa11a44fb87ff24720802d69d_vgbaq_8byvr_210. jpg