PDA

View Full Version : What Is Causing The Strange Trumpet Sounds In The Sky All Over The World?

Jeff
05-24-2015, 06:27 AM
I am posting this here because as I listened to those example video's I got the feeling as though those sounds are God calling his children home. Last night I went to a Gospel concert my church puts on every Memorial day weekend, man people come from all over the place, they start pulling in with their big motor homes by Tuesday ( and the first day of the concert is Thursday )

But anyway last night during a break in the music a preacher spoke, he spoke on how close to the rapture he believe's we are, I have always thought we are in the very beginning of the end ( but heck I have been thinking that for years so I guess we may be further along than the beginning now ) anyway for those that believe, and will spend eternity in Paradise with me, I thought y'all may find this interesting. I know many will say Hogwash and I am cool with that, just a thought here.

All over the globe, people are recording extremely loud sounds coming from the sky. In many instances, these ominous noises sound like someone is blowing a trumpet. So what are we supposed to make of these “apocalyptic” sounds? Should we be concerned? Well, what we do know is that this is truly a global phenomenon. In addition to being heard at locations all over the United States and Canada, these sounds have also been recorded in Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Sweden, England, Costa Rica, Ukraine and France. If you go to YouTube and type in “strange sounds”, you will literally get hundreds of results from all over the planet. Of course there are many scientists that insist that there must be a “rational explanation” for these strange sounds. Some theories have suggested fracking, “rock bursts”, venting of high-pressure gas, atmospheric pressure or the natural “background noise” of our planet as the causes of these sounds, but so far none of those theories have been proven. But two things seem certain – these noises sure are creepy, and they just keep on happening.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-Edn9GcfEAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BuMWhjbkEOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/05/what-is-causing-the-strange-trumpet-sounds-in-the-sky-all-over-the-world/

05-25-2015, 08:59 AM
I haven't heard any sounds. Maybe someone is practicing their trumpet. I don't know

I would expect a more global warning. Just imho. I could be wrong.

It could be a sign of God calling the people in Australia to Him though.

Noir
05-25-2015, 09:36 AM
The acting in the first video is awful, girl can hardly keep a straight face.

revelarts
05-25-2015, 10:33 AM
hoax or unknown at this point.

concerning the idea that it's a message from God.
I think we might consider this verse.
1 Corinthians 14:8
Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air.

In other words, if you can't make out any clear meaning, don't assume meanings, it's just noise.

DLT
05-25-2015, 12:09 PM
I am posting this here because as I listened to those example video's I got the feeling as though those sounds are God calling his children home. Last night I went to a Gospel concert my church puts on every Memorial day weekend, man people come from all over the place, they start pulling in with their big motor homes by Tuesday ( and the first day of the concert is Thursday )

But anyway last night during a break in the music a preacher spoke, he spoke on how close to the rapture he believe's we are, I have always thought we are in the very beginning of the end ( but heck I have been thinking that for years so I guess we may be further along than the beginning now ) anyway for those that believe, and will spend eternity in Paradise with me, I thought y'all may find this interesting. I know many will say Hogwash and I am cool with that, just a thought here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-Edn9GcfEAk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BuMWhjbkEOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/05/what-is-causing-the-strange-trumpet-sounds-in-the-sky-all-over-the-world/

Well I've listened real hard....

but I haven't heard a thing.

(Oh crap.....)

aboutime
05-25-2015, 03:48 PM
Another Stephen Spielberg CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE GULLIBLE KIND!:laugh:

Max R.
05-27-2015, 09:22 PM

But anyway last night during a break in the music a preacher spoke, he spoke on how close to the rapture he believe's we are, I have always thought we are in the very beginning of the end ( but heck I have been thinking that for years so I guess we may be further along than the beginning now ) anyway for those that believe, and will spend eternity in Paradise with me, I thought y'all may find this interesting. I know many will say Hogwash and I am cool with that, just a thought here. .....

The world has been going to Hell for the last 2000 years. I doubt we're lucky enough to see the Rapture in our lifetime.

FWIW, I always found Revelations to be out of sync with the Gospels and the words of Christ. On one hand we have Christ telling us God loves us and all is forgiven if we accept that love then we have John of Patmos scaring the shit out of everyone with nightmare tales of the end of the world. The book wasn't even accepted into Bible until 419 AD. It may not even properly depict Paul's intention:
http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/revelation/Lesson%201.htm

tailfins
05-27-2015, 09:58 PM

Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air.

In other words, if you can't make out any clear meaning, don't assume meanings, it's just noise.

Thanks for the Bible verse. It will come in handy next time I talk to a Pentecostal.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-27-2015, 11:15 PM

I think that when and if God decides to make his presence known, you won't have to wonder if it's him/her/it or not.

05-28-2015, 12:43 AM
I think that when and if God decides to make his presence known, you won't have to wonder if it's him/her/it or not.

I can tell you this is true

NightTrain
05-28-2015, 12:49 AM

There won't be any doubt in anyone's mind what's going on when it's showtime.

Jeff
05-28-2015, 06:17 AM
There won't be any doubt in anyone's mind what's going on when it's showtime.

Agreed, but I didn't say it is happening, I honestly believe we are in what the Bible says will be turmoil throughout the world, Understand I am not saying that God is calling his people home right now, because when the Rapture happens it will happen, no warnings no reservations, you will just be gone, what I am saying is this a type of warning, anyone that has read the bible knows what is said about the end and we sure seem to be in more turmoil each day the sun rises.

John V
05-28-2015, 06:34 AM
We came into this world alone and we’ll leave the same way. Eventually, we’ll all slide off, one by one to whatever follows, individually not collectively and without fanfares or trumpets.

Jeff
05-28-2015, 06:38 AM
We came into this world alone and we’ll leave the same way. Eventually, we’ll all slide off, one by one to whatever follows, individually not collectively and without fanfares or trumpets.

Says you, and of course you are welcome to your beliefs.

John V
05-28-2015, 07:20 AM
Says you, and of course you are welcome to your beliefs.

Says everyone from the last few thousand years.

Jeff
05-28-2015, 07:26 AM
Says everyone from the last few thousand years.

Got it, so you speak for everyone ? Am I reading that right.

John V
05-28-2015, 07:34 AM

Yep, all the billions since the birth of Christ didn’t hear trumpets either.

Jeff
05-28-2015, 07:40 AM

Wow I am impressed :rolleyes: Rather full of yourself Huh. Carry on.

John V
05-28-2015, 08:00 AM
Wow I am impressed :rolleyes: Rather full of yourself Huh. Carry on.

Not full of myself at all, Jeff. We all believe in our different ways. For me the, ‘Hallelujah, clap your hands I hear trumpets’, is a bit too extreme. I hope you don’t mind me saying so, but I don’t need trumpets, I already have God in my heart.

darin
05-28-2015, 08:49 AM
Ya know, I'm not convinced teaching about "The Rapture" is biblical. Early Xtians believed "The Beast" as foretold was non-other than Nero, Emperor of Rome - and his persecutions closely-match some of the warnings in The Revelation. Other early Xtians did not preach "Rapture" theology. In fact, I believe it wasn't widely taught -if at all - before something like the 1800s. Instead of even THINKING about it, man...start loving people. Brother - we've lived in the "last Days" for thousands of years.

Literally.

I struggle with people making knowing God much more complex and difficult than I think need-be. It's as if Christ is now - Christianity is now - some sort of social hierarchy or even academic hierarchy and unless one knows the handshake - that is - never questions aspects of the traditional teachings - one is branded of of the "in the last days false prophets..." warned about in scripture. Sometimes people aren't speaking FOR God...they are merely talking about the Nature of God..What God would want us to know - far beyond the specific words we've found. The forrest - of God...NOT the trees. Make any sense? And remember - I am rarely wrong. Like...almost never. :)

Jeff
05-28-2015, 09:05 AM
Not full of myself at all, Jeff. We all believe in our different ways. For me the, ‘Hallelujah, clap your hands I hear trumpets’, is a bit too extreme. I hope you don’t mind me saying so, but I don’t need trumpets, I already have God in my heart.

John you are more than welcome to your opinion but to say everyone feels the same, now that's a bit extreme.

fj1200
05-28-2015, 09:13 AM
John you are more than welcome to your opinion but to say everyone feels the same, now that's a bit extreme.

I believe he was just referring to the many who died without fanfare and not carried away. Not that they all believed the same.

Jeff
05-28-2015, 09:16 AM

I believe he was just referring to the many who died without fanfare and not carried away. Not that they all believed the same.

Maybe fj, looks to me different, but even so how do you I or anyone else know what those that have died have heard or didn't hear. But it looks to me as if he was speaking of all.

darin
05-28-2015, 10:46 AM
Better answer - doesn't matter. Christ doesn't care what people hear or don't hear or what others hear or not because nobody has it figured out - exactly what the whole deal is. And frankly, from a Christ-centric point of view, doesn't matter. Nope - christ doesn't care if anyone is a christian or not. Christ doesn't care if anyone "dies in their sins" or not because Christ has already freed those folks. Christ doesn't give two rips about religion.

Abbey Marie
05-28-2015, 11:07 AM
I'm going to bet that when the angels sound the trumpets that day, it will be amazing. Not some weird unidentifiable rumbling.

Jeff
05-28-2015, 03:34 PM
I'm going to bet that when the angels sound the trumpets that day, it will be amazing. Not some weird unidentifiable rumbling.

I believe you are correct, I never said any of this was fact nor did I say it was the Rapture I said could it be, maybe ect.... asked for opinions basically, but after seeing some of the reply's I will also bet that when the Angels sound the trumpets there are going to be a lot of folks who thought they had it all figured out, who where just so dam smart, that will be sitting on the ground looking up saying but but but. :laugh:

aboutime
05-28-2015, 03:57 PM
Since, during the last eight years...I have been FLAT-LINED twice, and never heard any trumpets, or saw any lights at the end of tunnels, or seen my immediate family members...ALL OF WHOM ARE DEAD.
There is only one thing ALL OF US HERE...can admit.

When we draw our last breath, our hearts beat for the last time.

Not one of us will KNOW IT. If someone wants to believe otherwise. Good for you.

Death is just the end. If we have a soul. Maybe it goes somewhere. But once we get put into the ground, or that URN.

There is NOTHING any of us can do about it. That's what I call Pragmatism. Now, I dare anyone to prove differently.

darin
05-28-2015, 04:41 PM
Anyone watch the rapture special on discovery? Was pretty good!

Max R.
05-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Anyone watch the rapture special on discovery? Was pretty good!I saw the movie with Mimi Rogers. Does that count? :)

FWIW, I was a full-blown atheist when I was 17. Even had an intervention from my parents and a couple of church elders. Everyone was calm and polite, but I was resolute. Then I had a NDE the following winter. Yeah, some will say it was just oxygen-starvation in my brain or a hallucination from being hit so hard in the head. To me, it was as real as reality. I've never had such an experience before or since regardless of being drugged, drunk or knocked out. It didn't instantly convert me to dogmatic Christianity but it certainly instantly changed my opinion on the meaning of existence.

I've been on a spiritual journey ever since that winter of 1973.

Jeff
05-29-2015, 06:12 AM
I saw the movie with Mimi Rogers. Does that count? :)

FWIW, I was a full-blown atheist when I was 17. Even had an intervention from my parents and a couple of church elders. Everyone was calm and polite, but I was resolute. Then I had a NDE the following winter. Yeah, some will say it was just oxygen-starvation in my brain or a hallucination from being hit so hard in the head. To me, it was as real as reality. I've never had such an experience before or since regardless of being drugged, drunk or knocked out. It didn't instantly convert me to dogmatic Christianity but it certainly instantly changed my opinion on the meaning of existence.

I've been on a spiritual journey ever since that winter of 1973.

Max I hear you loud and clear, although I always believed I have had a few shall we say almost out of body experiences that are unexplainable, as long as that goes on and as long as I see God working in my life I know I am on the right track.