PDA

View Full Version : Dictator

Perianne
05-24-2015, 11:33 AM
On another thread, there is talk about Putin and how he runs his country.

Let's say YOU are the dictator of a country. How would you handle perverts, leftists, drug users, and other inferiors?

Noir
05-24-2015, 11:43 AM
Inferiors?

indago
05-24-2015, 12:24 PM
Inferiors?

Yes, "Inferiors"! I would consider a homosexual lifestyle to be perverted, and therefore, inferior to the normal lifestyle of man and woman.

aboutime
05-24-2015, 07:50 PM

Let's say YOU are the dictator of a country. How would you handle perverts, leftists, drug users, and other inferiors?

Perianne. I have gotten myself into trouble here because of THAT OTHER THREAD (IMO).

To be completely honest with you, and everyone else. I believe PUTIN is actually one of those Pervert...Inferior dictator's. Much like Mussolini in the 2ND World War.
Personally. I put Putin into the same category as Hitler, and put John Kerry in the category of World War One's Neville Chamberlain. The man who told the world..HITLER could be trusted. Sounds like Kerry...and the leaders of IRAN today.

But ISIS is now the GOOD GUY JV...according to the OBAMA DENIAL BUNCH.

fj1200
05-26-2015, 01:33 PM

About the same as the self-righteous citizens I guess.

Gunny
05-26-2015, 02:43 PM

That's a pretty loaded question. Gunny the Dictator, huh? Has a nice ring to it.:laugh:

I don't like the term "inferiors". I'm an alcoholic. I have to live with that. It's an addiction as bad as any other. I got a whole box of medals somewhere that says I'm inferior to nothing walking on THIS Earth.

And you're thinking little picture. If I'm dictator, the first thing I'm doing is Federalizing and mobilizing the National Guard in Texas, NM, Arizona, and CA and securing our borders. And I'm loading them up to the teeth because that would not interfere only with illegal immigration, it interferes with the illegal arms trade and the drug cartels.

Next, I'm firing Congress and whipping out the Constitution. States can reapply for positions with representatives who actually REPRESENT the people, subject to approval.

The Supreme Court is next. They have continually overstepped their bounds with their stupid interpretations of law.

Then I'm mobilizing every military asset we have and knocking ISIS into the Stone Age. They're coming off the map. And we aren't fixing crap. Go in, kick ass, and leave with the warning: "Knock the shit off or we'll be back".

I'm repairing the Obama damage done with Israel and telling them, hey, if Iran's nuclear crap gets knocked out, we didn't see a thing.

My AG will be my former CO at my last command. He was me with more power.:laugh: He'll be investigating the Clinton's, the Sharpton's, the ACLU, and any other subversive minority organizations in this country.

The Marine Corps and Army would take over the VA. We're the ground pounders who suffer the most and can understand better than some appointed bureaucrat.

I could go on and on .... let's just say a clean sweep. :)