PDA

View Full Version : What Happens When a Baltimore Suspect is Handcuffed Then Notices a News Camera? Watch

Jeff
05-26-2015, 07:27 PM
OK watch this guy in cuffs walking with the police until BAM he see's the news camera. Yup he will probably get off of what ever charges he was going to be charged with, having the local gov and then even the WH chiming in really puts a new sense of what their defense will be, and people really wonder why crime is off the charts now.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U1ZdF28nOwo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/05/what-happens-when-a-baltimore-suspect-is-handcuffed-then-notices-a-news-camera-watch/

Perianne
05-26-2015, 07:34 PM
If I were a cop in Baltimore, I would not arrest any black person. Let them commit all the crimes they want to commit.

revelarts
05-26-2015, 07:35 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:!!!!

Olivia
05-26-2015, 07:37 PM
What a crock!

revelarts
05-26-2015, 07:40 PM
this guy is not getting off for that SUPERFAKE injury on Camera. No ones going to buy that BS.

IF he in fact is guilty of whatever they've arrested him for. guilty until proven innocent still applies unless arrest automatically means guilt these days.
I remember guys on the track team and some football guys go down like that to get out of practice LOL!
thing is you can't fake bullets in your back or being dead after a choke.

Voted4Reagan
05-26-2015, 08:12 PM
Just give them room to burn, loot, pillage and destroy...

aboutime
05-26-2015, 08:32 PM
this guy is not getting off for that SUPERFAKE injury on Camera. No ones going to buy that BS.

IF he in fact is guilty of whatever they've arrested him for. guilty until proven innocent still applies unless arrest automatically means guilt these days.
I remember guys on the track team and some football guys go down like that to get out of practice LOL!
thing is you can't fake bullets in your back or being dead after a choke.

REV. You really are a full-blown Hypocrite. Why didn't you have the same emotions about those SIX police officers who...as you insist....are guilty until proven innocent? But we all know. That doesn't apply for you because YOUR HATRED OF ALL COPS outweighs everything. RIGHT?

revelarts
05-26-2015, 09:39 PM
6 police officers? What are you talking about?
the ones that rupture the kids nuts in a pat down?
or the one with video of a cop shooting a guy in the back over a traffic stop?
or the video of the cop who used a choke hold that killed a guy because he was standing on the corner?

which six cops exactly are you saying i condemned AT?

Perianne
05-26-2015, 10:02 PM
or the one with video of him shooting a guy in the back over a traffic stop?
or the video of the choke hold because the guy was standing on the corner?

revel arts ignores me, so to everyone else: The kid with the ruptured nuts never happened. I posted it somewhere else. But he doesn't read what I post, and he doesn't verify it for himself, so he will continue to spew it.

aboutime
05-27-2015, 03:37 PM
or the one with video of a cop shooting a guy in the back over a traffic stop?
or the video of the cop who used a choke hold that killed a guy because he was standing on the corner?

rev. Your attempts at double-speak, or double-talk, and intentional omission of ALL facts is a losing deal for you.