PDA

View Full Version : Profiling? You Bet Your Ass Profiling.

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 08:38 AM
I don't know why we deny it. "MUSLIMS" are the problem, and we all know who they are and what they look like. START WATCHING THEM! And FUCK political correctness.

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Better hope they never check your computer. You will be in the next cell.

Monkeybone
07-03-2007, 12:10 PM
first off Gab..what is that supposed to mean?

and yah..i hate to admit it, but when certain people are the ones doing everything, it is hard not to profile. like the attacks in the UK? when they said what desent and nationality therey were, first thought was "wow..big surprise".

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 12:22 PM
If we are going to profile people, let's profile everyone. My degree in psychology tells me what profile that Pale fits into. The kind that is has to register.

Monkeybone
07-03-2007, 12:28 PM
ah. my bad Dr. Gabs.

Sitarro
07-03-2007, 12:29 PM
If we are going to profile people, let's profile everyone. My degree in psychology tells me what profile that Pale fits into. The kind that is has to register.

Your degree in Psychology probably means that you need to spend the next 20 years wasting money on a psychologist. I have known quite a few Psychologists and in their personal life they were a wreck. That includes the head of a Psychiatric hospital in a major city in America.

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 12:42 PM
I am going to be a counselor for at risk teens. I get to work with the kids that people like you fuck up.

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Better hope they never check your computer. You will be in the next cell.

I'd welcome it. I doubt you can say the same thing.

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 01:37 PM

"YOU" are a much more vile person than I ever will be, witnessed by every person on this board. Your caustic comments and deranged demeanor are testament to that. You are a self proclaimed "moonbat."

And I would venture a guess of my own into your psyche, that you are an incredibly ANGRY and INSECURE person. Probably had a traumatic childhood and was constantly teased, probably for being fat. You were never popular, and no one wanted to hang out with you. You've spent too much time alone and have grown intensely bitter. And now, you can't make two posts on this board without your vile, caustic, ANGRY personality spilling out.

You should be more careful in that glass house of yours.

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 01:39 PM
I am going to be a counselor for at risk teens. I get to work with the kids that people like you fuck up.

That's just too scary to put into words. "YOU", the board VIPER, counseling little girls. God help them they don't turn out like you.

remie
07-03-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't know why we deny it. "MUSLIMS" are the problem, and we all know who they are and what they look like. START WATCHING THEM! And FUCK political correctness.

Ive been watching them since 9/11/01......but I never worried too much about political correctness.

Monkeybone
07-03-2007, 01:43 PM
yah for profiling! :cheers2:

remie
07-03-2007, 01:47 PM

Yeah..you are a lot smarter than everyone else on this board. Too bad you are too stupid to realize what the terrorist bad guys look like.

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Yeah..you are a lot smarter than everyone else on this board. Too bad you are too stupid to realize what the terrorist bad guys look like.

Well remie... you've gone and done it now. You've crossed the board viper, so you're probably next on her "psychoanalyse" list.

I bet yur scared now.... :laugh:

Trigg
07-03-2007, 01:51 PM
If we are going to profile people, let's profile everyone.

Ok lets do that then.

Instead of ignoring the fact that middle eastern men in their late 20's to late 30's are the ones doing the bombing. Lets profile them.

Lets profile white men in their middle 30's for serial killings. WAIT, they already do that......my bad.

Lets profile drive by shootings.

What is assenine is to pull little old ladies out of line at airports and make them take off their shoes, my 86yr old grandmother never blew up anything.

remie
07-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Well remie... you've gone and done it now. You've crossed the board viper, so you're probably next on her "psychoanalyse" list.

I bet yur scared now.... :laugh:

Yeah pissing in my pants as we speak. I get so fucking tired of her tripe I want to puke.

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah pissing in my pants as we speak. I get so fucking tired of her tripe I want to puke.

I hear ya. She is vile. I pity anyone who has to come in contact with her, and if I knew where she was supposed to counsel young girls, I'd direct them to here, and let them get an idea what kind of shit comes out of that vipers head. I'd be willing to bet she'd no longer be counseling ANYBODY! She's about as level headed as a rabid dog.

Monkeybone
07-03-2007, 02:02 PM
What is assenine is to pull little old ladies out of line at airports and make them take off their shoes, my 86yr old grandmother never blew up anything.

Exactly Trigg. i had a 1 year old cousin that was on the 'watch' list.

Trigg
07-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Exactly Trigg. i had a 1 year old cousin that was on the 'watch' list.

Exactly the search everyone system is stupid. It only makes sense to use profiling.

Monkeybone
07-03-2007, 02:19 PM
it ain't like we are putting them in camps like we did with the Japanese.

we should just make a seperate airline for them..oh wait...maybe we should just give them buses...that way they won't have to be profiled! three cheers for discrimination!

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 02:30 PM

Comments and assumptions like that are out of your scope of practice, you should know better.

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 02:39 PM
It's exactly why we should all be thankful that people like Pale are not allowed to breed. Nevada would have its own terrorist gang.

You people are just being silly. I am merely referring to an established psychological profile established to capture predators. Police detectives everywhere use it. Pale fits right into it. He might as well be a Muslim.

Kathianne
07-03-2007, 02:52 PM
It's exactly why we should all be thankful that people like Pale are not allowed to breed. Nevada would have its own terrorist gang.

You people are just being silly. I am merely referring to an established psychological profile established to capture predators. Police detectives everywhere use it. Pale fits right into it. He might as well be a Muslim.

Where exactly is the law to prevent PR from breeding? Something the rest of us don't know? Seriously, if you were a social worker in my area, I would not refer any kids to you. With that said, most are liberal, they just are not closed minded, which you've proven over and over again to be. If you are lucky, no one in a position of being able to report you have read your diatribes.

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 03:02 PM
There is nothing to report. I have my opinions. You have your opinions.
And if you don't know what I am referring to, I feel for you.

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 03:02 PM

I must have hit pretty close to home with this...

And I would venture a guess of my own into your psyche, that you are an incredibly ANGRY and INSECURE person. Probably had a traumatic childhood and was constantly teased, probably for being fat. You were never popular, and no one wanted to hang out with you. You've spent too much time alone and have grown intensely bitter. And now, you can't make two posts on this board without your vile, caustic, ANGRY personality spilling out.

Your piss poor, venom filled comments are just about getting old here miss viper. I think you've insulted just about everybody here at least once, and people are fed up with you.

Yes, your "counseling" here has been a colossal disaster. You're a failure, and we're sick of you here.

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
I don't "insult" everyone. Only the stupid people.
Now go back to your ice cream truck.

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Hmmm... ha ha... that was so funny... I'm laughing... ha.... ha ha.... ha.

Your insults are getting tepid. What's the matter? You a cup low on acid?

Every minute you spend outside of bed is a waste of time.

MtnBiker
07-03-2007, 03:13 PM
well so much for that