PDA

View Full Version : Armed Bikers to Hold Mohammed Contest Outside Cartoon Gunmen’s Mosque

Jeff
05-29-2015, 08:35 PM
This was suppose to happen today and I haven't heard of no major issues so I guess the Muslims don't want to mess with those that will shoot back, imagine that. We all need to follow what these bikers are doing, no having a contest to just antagonize folks isn't right but then again killing folks over a drawing isn't either, and if we don't stop this soon there will be no stopping it.

The Garland Jihadists couldn’t cope with an off duty cop with a handgun. Now the Mohammed cartoon contest is coming to their mosque (https://www.facebook.com/events/1630892790456240/) back in Arizona courtesy of RidersUSA, a patriotic biker group (https://www.facebook.com/events/1630892790456240/).
ROUND 2!!!!!!! This will be a PEACEFUL protest in front of the Islamic Community Center in Phoenix AZ. This is in response to the recent attack in Texas where 2 armed terrorist, with ties to ISIS, attempted Jihad. Everyone is encouraged to bring American Flags and any message that you would like to send to the known acquaintances of the 2 gunmen.
This Islamic Community Center is a known place that the 2 terrorist frequented. People are also encouraged to utilize there second amendment right at this event just in case our first amendment comes under the much anticipated attack.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/armed-bikers-to-hold-mohammed-contest-outside-cartoon-gunmens-mosque/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-29-2015, 08:55 PM
This was suppose to happen today and I haven't heard of no major issues so I guess the Muslims don't want to mess with those that will shoot back, imagine that. We all need to follow what these bikers are doing, no having a contest to just antagonize folks isn't right but then again killing folks over a drawing isn't either, and if we don't stop this soon there will be no stopping it.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/armed-bikers-to-hold-mohammed-contest-outside-cartoon-gunmens-mosque/

The organizer has already gotten credible death threats!
That reveals the true nature of Islam. Yes even Islam here in the States..
We must soon take not only a solid stand but a very, very hard one IMHO ! -Tyr

tailfins
05-29-2015, 11:31 PM
The organizer has already gotten credible death threats!
That reveals the true nature of Islam. Yes even Islam here in the States..
We must soon take not only a solid stand but a very, very hard one IMHO ! -Tyr

So when are you going to be out there with them?

Kathianne
05-29-2015, 11:51 PM

I just found this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/29/us/mohammed-cartoon-contest/

Mohammed cartoon contest: Protest held outside Phoenix mosque

By Sara Sidner (http://www.cnn.com/profiles/sara-sidner-profile) and Ed Payne (http://www.cnn.com/profiles/ed-payne), CNN
Updated 12:37 AM ET, Sat May 30, 2015

<cite class="el-editorial-source" style="font-size: 1.125rem; line-height: 1.44444; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: CNN, 'Helvetica Neue', Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: 700;">Phoenix (CNN)</cite>Protesters at Friday's "Freedom of Speech" rally outside a Phoenix mosque were met by counterprotesters.

The two groups lined both sides of the street in front of the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix and yelled at each other, with a line of police officers standing in the middle of the street to keep them separated, CNN affiliate KNXV reported (http://live.abc15.com/Event/Phoenix_Prophet_Muhammad_cartoon_contest_Latest_up dates_from_event_rally_law_enforcement?_ga=1.19507 0319.2123213372.1432945782).

Jeff
05-30-2015, 03:30 AM
I just found this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/29/us/mohammed-cartoon-contest/

Great find Kat, I looked but didn't see a thing about how it turned out.

So let me see the bikers had drawings, they also had weapons, Muslims behaved themselves, what a surprise. :rolleyes:

Noir
05-30-2015, 08:00 AM
So next week when hundreds of gun carrying Muslims gather outside a cathedral, and start pissing on statues of the mother Mary. Y'all are gonna be applauding their 1st and 2nd amendment rights and hoping the non-muslims 'behave' so the muslims don't have to shoot them. Right?

Gunny
05-30-2015, 09:12 AM

They all came armed and made no secret of doing so.

Nukeman
05-30-2015, 09:48 AM
So next week when hundreds of gun carrying Muslims gather outside a cathedral, and start pissing on statues of the mother Mary. Y'all are gonna be applauding their 1st and 2nd amendment rights and hoping the non-muslims 'behave' so the muslims don't have to shoot them. Right?
Actually Noir this has ALREADY happened a couple of times (have you never heard of the "piss Christ"). How about the Virgin Mary painting out of shit!!! there were PEACEFUL protest no one called for any ones life (except in Australia) and no one was injured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

http://www.culturekiosque.com/art/news/rheturn.htm

Gunny
05-30-2015, 09:50 AM
Actually Noir this has ALREADY happened a couple of times (have you never heard of the "piss Christ"). How about the Virgin Mary painting out of shit!!! there were PEACEFUL protest no one called for any ones life (except in Australia) and no one was injured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

http://www.culturekiosque.com/art/news/rheturn.htm

I don't even agree with the "draw Muhammed" bullcrap. I DO however agree that those who wish to do so, in this country, have the Right to.

Kathianne
05-30-2015, 09:50 AM
I don't even agree with the "draw Muhammed" bullcrap. I DO however agree that those who wish to do so, in this country, have the Right to.

Yep, same as I do with the flag burnings and such. I find the activity deplorable, but within the first amendment protections.

Nukeman
05-30-2015, 09:54 AM
Yep, same as I do with the flag burnings and such. I find the activity deplorable, but within the first amendment protections.
Sad is that I would rather seethe flag burned than trampled on. One shows disgust the other just plane contempt.. I know that seams to split hairs :salute:

Gunny
05-30-2015, 10:23 AM
Sad is that I would rather seethe flag burned than trampled on. One shows disgust the other just plane contempt.. I know that seams to split hairs :salute:

Once upon a time ... the lefties decided they were going to burn our flag. I was basically held under arrest until the protest was over. The Command wanted to know where I was.:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJkQeCrgVNM

Jeff
05-30-2015, 10:59 AM

No Noir they won't do that, they could of come armed yesterday, wouldn't be the first time they did over drawing ( in case you missed it that was the entire jest of the story ) See these cowards only want to shoot at unarmed opponents, yes they are cowards. So let them come and hopefully the bikers will grow and be their waiting on them, but that wont happen because cowards aren't going to take a chance at getting hurt.

Gunny
05-30-2015, 11:22 AM

You mean face an armed adversary one on one? THAT ain't gonna happen. Those gutless swine prey only on the young, the weak and the old. If they can't sneak around to do it without opposition -- like from a daycare -- it won't happen.

Kathianne
05-30-2015, 11:52 AM
Organizer going into hiding:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/anti-muslim-rally-phoenix-islamic-center-heats-article-1.2240770

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2015, 12:01 PM
So when are you going to be out there with them?

I do not go with groups. I will be a "dog soldier" should the time for doing so come.
Look it up under Native American "dogsoldier" if the term is unknown to you.
Very often he that "waits" plays a much deeper game of strategy and force.

When are you going to join the muzzies and start treating women like the slaves/chattel that you believe they are?

I answered you, do be so kind as to reciprocate. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2015, 12:09 PM
Organizer going into hiding:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/anti-muslim-rally-phoenix-islamic-center-heats-article-1.2240770

And "they" win by threatening his family. See how force, murder and fear work?
Yet appeasers in this nation defend these scum! Members here have even defended them..

What we must face is this--if we oppose them nobody we love is safe from their murdering ways!
So when people try to chastise me for my very hard-line stand against these animals I can only shake my head at their ignorance and gullibility .
Much the same way I did at those that were taken in by Jafar for so long.
GOOGLE is there, anybody can bone upon the true Islam, the absolute murdering cult it is and always has been ever since Mohamboy first got enough members to murder and steal from passing caravans.
How soon people forget that Islam started our as a simple gang of cutthroat thieves!

Or they can read my threads on the subject here ..;)-Tyr

Gunny
05-30-2015, 12:19 PM
And "they" win by threatening his family. See how force, murder and fear work?
Yet appeasers in this nation defend these scum! Members here have even defended them..

What we must face is this--if we oppose them nobody we love is safe from their murdering ways!
So when people try to chastise me for my very hard-line stand against these animals I can only shake my head at their ignorance and gullibility .
Much the same way I did at those that were taken in by Jafar for so long.
GOOGLE is there, anybody can bone upon the true Islam, the absolute murdering cult it is and always has been ever since Mohamboy first got enough members to murder and steal from passing caravans.
How soon people forget that Islam started our as a simple gang of cutthroat thieves!

Or they can read my threads on the subject here ..;)-Tyr

Yeah, well my family can fight, so they can bring it. Threaten my daughter. Go ahead. She's got her daddy's attitude.

Like I said, they want to prey on the weak. They can't go face to face with a man. Hell they can't go face to face with half the women in this country.

Kathianne
05-30-2015, 12:27 PM
Yeah, well my family can fight, so they can bring it. Threaten my daughter. Go ahead. She's got her daddy's attitude.

Like I said, they want to prey on the weak. They can't go face to face with a man. Hell they can't go face to face with half the women in this country.

Yeah, going into 'hiding' seems to blunt what his purported message was.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2015, 12:30 PM

I taught my daughter how to not only shoot but to shoot extremely well.
In fact , if it doesn't rain, had planned to take my 8 year old son, Justin- to shoot the 410 shotgun this afternoon.
My wife disagrees with his learning but dad gets to overrule on this as it is just too damn important.
Women are great and fine mothers but some things they fail to grasp properly. Like how important it is to be able to defend family.
And how savage and evil the world is.. I've been around such bad people often in my wild younger days.
Even "they" were mild when compared to the muzzie savages we must face in this nation/ world today. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2015, 12:36 PM

I think he previously did not consider how his family would become targeted! A man , any man, will do strange things to protect his wife and kids.....
I take my stand regardless. Thats how important I think it is...
And pray my wife and children never suffer because of it but if nobody takes a stand they will all perish or else be enslaved..
This man is not having any of that as long as I am breathing. Something the scum will very likely one day find out...
I just don't play.. Innocent life is too precious to ever let these monsters win.. -Tyr

Gunny
05-30-2015, 12:55 PM
I taught my daughter how to not only shoot but to shoot extremely well.
In fact , if it doesn't rain, had planned to take my 8 year old son, Justin- to shoot the 410 shotgun this afternoon.
My wife disagrees with his learning but dad gets to overrule on this as it is just too damn important.
Women are great and fine mothers but some things they fail to grasp properly. Like how important it is to be able to defend family.
And how savage and evil the world is.. I've been around such bad people often in my wild younger days.
Even "they" were mild when compared to the muzzie savages we must face in this nation/ world today. -Tyr

My daughter's an Army vet, and an Iraq War vet. Her feet are hosed from an IED.

I guess what I didn't point out is you just go ahead and fuck with daddy's little girl. I used to hold her in the palm of my hand. And her daddy has a temper most people can't even contemplate.

Screw with my kin and see what happens.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2015, 02:26 PM
My daughter's an Army vet, and an Iraq War vet. Her feet are hosed from an IED.

I guess what I didn't point out is you just go ahead and fuck with daddy's little girl. I used to hold her in the palm of my hand. And her daddy has a temper most people can't even contemplate.

Screw with my kin and see what happens.
Sorry to read that she was so greatly injured. Give her my regards and thanks for her service!
Feel the E-xactly the same way about my kids(daughter especially). We fly the same flag amigo.
Anybody on earth mess with my daughter I'd break 'em into little pieces so small they'd need a magnifying glass to pick 'em up.-Tyr

Jeff
05-31-2015, 02:18 AM

He went into hiding to protect his family but proudly waved the American flag the day the Rally began, I hate that he has to sell his house and all but that is what our enemy is all about ( sneak attacks and attack the weak ) So he is doing what he has to to protect his family.

Funny ( not really funny more tragic than anything ) these Muslim appeasers don't realize they are going to be the first to go when these Muslim animals go bezerk, they are easy pickings, they don't believe in the 2 nd amendment ( yes they are so blinded by their liberal ways that they think guns are bad, take them away and all the bad guys will now be good ) :rolleyes: yes they will be wide open for these cowards to jump on, these terrorist don't want to attack folks that will fight back, heck they want to cause as much terror as possible. Folks that are ready for it and ready to fight for it aren't going to cave into their terrorist ways.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2015, 07:22 AM
He went into hiding to protect his family but proudly waved the American flag the day the Rally began, I hate that he has to sell his house and all but that is what our enemy is all about ( sneak attacks and attack the weak ) So he is doing what he has to to protect his family.

Funny ( not really funny more tragic than anything ) these Muslim appeasers don't realize they are going to be the first to go when these Muslim animals go bezerk, they are easy pickings, they don't believe in the 2 nd amendment ( yes they are so blinded by their liberal ways that they think guns are bad, take them away and all the bad guys will now be good ) :rolleyes: yes they will be wide open for these cowards to jump on, these terrorist don't want to attack folks that will fight back, heck they want to cause as much terror as possible. Folks that are ready for it and ready to fight for it aren't going to cave into their terrorist ways.
Jeff, they win as long as they can sit back unscathed and do the attacks that they do. The pattern is being set/enforced by our government that we must defer to them. Thats actually treason..
They hide it under false claims of minority protection, equal rights and action taken against religious persecution.
Since when is promoting death of all non-believers a minority right that needs to be protected and promoted?
These libs are as great an enemy as are the muslims IMHO, obama included.-TYR

Kathianne
05-31-2015, 08:21 AM
Seems some thinking needs to be done by some. Geller recognized by holding her contest, that she was setting herself up as a target, she made that clear. She hired extra security than was called for. From what she has said for years, I'm fairly certain she is willing to be a target, I don't think she anticipated the lone wolves would attempt an attack at that TX location, though she took precautions, as did the FBI by monitoring and the Waco Police by having their awareness of the event and extra security.

I don't think it's paranoid to believe that if one sets out to offend the extremists, they will be offended and they will certainly retaliate if they can. I don't think there's reasons to think all their attempts will fail, i.e., Charlie. They are willing to die and in fact back in the ME have shown willingness to put their families and others at risk. To think that they wouldn't attack over this event would be denying reality.

Indeed, one should consider what one writes in public. There are certainly reasons to believe that the 'enemy' has no more insight into our culture than we do theirs. There are also many instances of note of their breaching and targeting folks on the internet. What one writes could certainly come back as fighting words to jihadis. If they are determined to locate an IP from a messageboard or a blog, that is pretty easy compared to hacking into government computers, which they have done.

They have made threats against the military and their families. I'm sure the DOD had to consider many things to make that public, protecting families of those who served became paramount, thus the warnings regarding social media accounts that identified as military members or dependents.

I've made clear my appreciation of the first amendment, have certainly given kudos to Geller. There's no doubt that she recognized her provocations and chooses to continue. Others will follow, but it's important to recognize what one is doing and the possible consequences of retaliation.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2015, 02:55 PM
Seems some thinking needs to be done by some. Geller recognized by holding her contest, that she was setting herself up as a target, she made that clear. She hired extra security than was called for. From what she has said for years, I'm fairly certain she is willing to be a target, I don't think she anticipated the lone wolves would attempt an attack at that TX location, though she took precautions, as did the FBI by monitoring and the Waco Police by having their awareness of the event and extra security.

I don't think it's paranoid to believe that if one sets out to offend the extremists, they will be offended and they will certainly retaliate if they can. I don't think there's reasons to think all their attempts will fail, i.e., Charlie. They are willing to die and in fact back in the ME have shown willingness to put their families and others at risk. To think that they wouldn't attack over this event would be denying reality.

Indeed, one should consider what one writes in public. There are certainly reasons to believe that the 'enemy' has no more insight into our culture than we do theirs. There are also many instances of note of their breaching and targeting folks on the internet. What one writes could certainly come back as fighting words to jihadis. If they are determined to locate an IP from a messageboard or a blog, that is pretty easy compared to hacking into government computers, which they have done.

They have made threats against the military and their families. I'm sure the DOD had to consider many things to make that public, protecting families of those who served became paramount, thus the warnings regarding social media accounts that identified as military members or dependents.

I've made clear my appreciation of the first amendment, have certainly given kudos to Geller. There's no doubt that she recognized her provocations and chooses to continue. Others will follow, but it's important to recognize what one is doing and the possible consequences of retaliation.

The grave threats to those that oppose this cult of murder and domination are all too real.
If I should be murdered you will know who most likely did the deed. Yet I made myself a vow on 9/11 to expose who and what this enemy is!
I do not break vows. Not ever!
Which now reminds me of my recent neglect of my thread that lists these murdering scums atrocities.
I will now go address that inexcusable neglect.. --Tyr

darin
06-01-2015, 06:19 AM
Okay - did anyone see those idiots dressed to the nines in their Tacticool shit? I saw pics on another site - a bunch of doofs carying their camo-painted rifles - AKs and ARs.

Exhibit A:

http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/199.jpg

We have two 'operators'. The fatter guy - reportedly a member of MEAL Team Six - Takes the cake. In another pic he's wearing even an ear-bud to complete the look.
I will never understand this stuff. And CPT Bars? CPT of what? CPT of DELICIOUS BACON??

https://i0.wp.com/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/30/05/29317F4000000578-3103341-image-a-98_1432961438683.jpg

What the HELL is wrong with people? If I were at the event I'd be as far away as possible from those fools. What were they expecting to do? Do you think it'd be smart to walk around with essentially TARGETS painted on them? At whom would they start shooting if they heard a boom or heard gunshots? Do you think they were a little sad they didn't get to kill anyone?

I simply don't get it. Guys like those pictured give gun owners and probably veterans a bad name.

https://danielcrane18.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/wpid-wp-1432992877689.jpeg

Even has the bipod legs just in case he can get into a long-distance firefight!

Get a grip guys. You aren't helping. Sure - have your little tantrum protests and express all you like but how about stopping the dress-up and maybe fly overseas and actually FIGHT guys like ISIS. You guys are honestly dripping horny for a fight - I bet you really really REALLY hope a civil war happens. You guys probably think Israelis are 'lucky' they get to fight Islamic terrorists all the time!

:-/

Gunny
06-01-2015, 11:02 AM
I think he previously did not consider how his family would become targeted! A man , any man, will do strange things to protect his wife and kids.....
I take my stand regardless. Thats how important I think it is...
And pray my wife and children never suffer because of it but if nobody takes a stand they will all perish or else be enslaved..
This man is not having any of that as long as I am breathing. Something the scum will very likely one day find out...
I just don't play.. Innocent life is too precious to ever let these monsters win.. -Tyr

Regardless, he should have considered the consequences BEFOREHAND. I've got no problem with taking a stand. I DO have a problem with taking a stand, then tucking your tail and running. That's not taking a stand at all. It's running his mouth then running away from the consequences.

If the price is too high, then better to not do it all.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Regardless, he should have considered the consequences BEFOREHAND. I've got no problem with taking a stand. I DO have a problem with taking a stand, then tucking your tail and running. That's not taking a stand at all. It's running his mouth then running away from the consequences.

If the price is too high, then better to not do it all.

I agree completely. His deciding to run negates completely the stand he tried to take--notice I said: "tried"..
I have been standing against the vermin since 9/11 and whatever it costs me is gonna be left to Fate.
I have myself prepared to fight at the drop of a hat. They are all murdering scum--even the ones not doing the killing--because they support the ones that are murdering. A muslim always supports Jihad, any that claim they do not are damn liars! Its required! They allow no protests against Jihad, any that ever tried(so few) were quickly murdered.
"dog soldier" is the way to go against them at the start of any hostilities.
I have vowed to do that and I do not break my vows.. Remember that Marine oath that you will not break, well my vow works for me the exact same way. When they cause me to lay hands on a gun, all bets are off. -Tyr