PDA

View Full Version : This is how they will do it..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2015, 11:56 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/30/us/united-flight-muslim-chaplain/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_latest+%28RSS%3A+CN N+-+Most+Recent%29

Muslim chaplain claims discrimination on United flight
By Ray Sanchez, CNN
Updated 8:42 PM ET, Sat May 30, 2015

(CNN)A simple request for an unopened can of Diet Coke on a United Airlines flight left Tahera Ahmad in tears.

A Muslim chaplain and director of interfaith engagement at Northwestern University, Ahmad, 31, was traveling Friday from Chicago to Washington for a conference promoting dialogue between Israeli and Palestinian youth. She was wearing a headscarf, or hijab.

For hygienic reasons, she asked for an unopened can of soda, she said. The flight attendant told her that she could not give her one but then handed an unopened can of beer to a man seated nearby. Ahmad questioned the flight attendant.

"We are unauthorized to give unopened cans to people because they may use it as a weapon on the plane," she recalled the flight attendant telling her.

When Ahmad told the flight attendant she was being discriminated against, the attendant abruptly opened the beer can.

"It's so you don't use it as a weapon," Ahmad said she was told.

Shocked, Ahmad asked other passengers if they had seen what happened.

A man sitting across the aisle turned to her and yelled, "You Muslim, you need to shut the f--- up," she said.

"What?"

The man leaned over, looked her in the eyes and said: "Yes, you know you would use it as a weapon. So shut the f--- up," according to Ahmad.

"I felt the hate in his voice and his raging eyes," Ahmad wrote on Facebook while the plane was still in flight. "I can't help but cry ... because I thought people would defend me and say something. Some people just shook their heads in dismay."

After her Facebook post, people took to social media in support of Ahmad using the #unitedfortahera hashtag. Some pledged to boycott United.

Suhaib Webb, a prominent Muslim American imam, tweeted, "I'm asking all of you to let @united know that you are disgusted with this bigotry." He also tweeted a photo of a can of Diet Coke over #unitedfortahera.

They will use blackmail and threats of lawsuits to institute change for special privileges for their damn cult! They will and have been using their women to do things like this. They will use Internet social media ETC. to garner support and stir the pot...
These savages and scum simply must be stopped from their nation destroying agenda.
They seek only one thing--our destruction..
Wake up people.. -Tyr

Jeff
05-31-2015, 02:30 AM
That story sounds like something a 3 year old would make up, no way do I believe one word of it. People aren't that stupid, some may fall for it but most ( like myself ) read this and it just help enforce my thought.

Noir
05-31-2015, 05:30 AM
An odd bit for the CNN story to miss out - After being given the opened can, a man across from her ordered a beer, which he got in an unopened can. The woman involved questioned this, atwhich the attendant said the can was opened 'so you don't use it like a weapon'.

@jeff, the stories all over social media, if this well known public figure is randomly lying for the same of it, truth will out soon enough.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2015, 07:16 AM
An odd bit for the CNN story to miss out - After being given the opened can, a man across from her ordered a beer, which he got in an unopened can. The woman involved questioned this, atwhich the attendant said the can was opened 'so you don't use it like a weapon'.

@jeff, the stories all over social media, if this well known public figure is randomly lying for the same of it, truth will out soon enough.

@jeff, the stories all over social media, if this well known public figure is randomly lying for the same of it, truth will out soon enough

SURE THING NOIR, -- if its all over social media it must be true! -:laugh::laugh::laugh:
And no way would it be the reporting of a strategy being implemented, a scam type scheme to force change and give special status to the followers of mohamboy the child molester and murderer.--Tyr

Jeff
05-31-2015, 08:33 AM

Noir with everyone carrying a camera on their phone now a days and law suits out the wazoo it is hard for me to believe this woman wasn't given a can of soda but the guy next to her received a can of beer, sounds to good to be true, and when things sound to good to be true they usually are.( for the person wanting the law suit that is ) Why wouldn't some one of snapped a picture, took a video, I haven't heard from the others on the plane saying how horrible it was. You may be correct , time will tell, I just find it hard to believe in this day and age.

Noir
05-31-2015, 09:47 AM
SURE THING NOIR, -- if its all over social media it must be true! -:laugh::laugh::laugh: And no way would it be the reporting of a strategy being implemented, a scam type scheme to force change and give special status to the followers of mohamboy the child molester and murderer.--Tyr

Not saying it must be true, however, given it is all over social media it gives a good probability that someone else who was on the flight will come forward to confirm/deny the story.

Worth considering Tyr and Jeff, assuming her story is a true reflection of the events - if you had been the man on the plane who was given the unopened beer, and witnessed the exchange between the attendant and muslim passenger, then woke up this morning to see the story over the news, would you come forward to confirm it?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2015, 10:04 AM
Not saying it must be true, however, given it is all over social media it gives a good probability that someone else who was on the flight will come forward to confirm/deny the story.

Worth considering Tyr and Jeff, assuming her story is a true reflection of the events - if you had been the man on the plane who was given the unopened beer, and witnessed the exchange between the attendant and muslim passenger, then woke up this morning to see the story over the news, would you come forward to confirm it?

I doubt that its true but I certainly do not declare it is 100% false. Could be its only partially true.
However, the way our media plays up such as this was what I was pointing out and th fact that CAIR engineers and promotes doing stuff like this to advance their pro-muslim, vehemently anti-american agenda.--Tyr

Noir
05-31-2015, 10:14 AM
I doubt that its true but I certainly do not declare it is 100% false. Could be its only partially true. However, the way our media plays up such as this was what I was pointing out and th fact that CAIR engineers and promotes doing stuff like this to advance their pro-muslim, vehemently anti-american agenda.--Tyr

Any response to the 'assuming the story is true, would you come forward' question?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-31-2015, 10:59 AM
Any response to the 'assuming the story is true, would you come forward' question?

Yes, Id admit that it was wrong to not treat the other passengers the same way. -Tyr

sundaydriver
05-31-2015, 11:58 AM
Since news organizations report that the Pilot & Flight Attendant both apologized to this woman, I'd say it's true.

I at times asked the Attendant not to open a beverage can for me if they were opening cans as I wanted it for later and didn't have to bother them later, no problem ever. Never anything claimed about using it for a weapon, suspicion about me mixing my own drinks with snuck aboard liquor, sure.

They will use blackmail and threats of lawsuits to institute change for special privileges for their damn cult! They will and have been using their women to do things like this. They will use Internet social media ETC. to garner support and stir the pot...
These savages and scum simply must be stopped from their nation destroying agenda.
Wake up people.. -Tyr

Tyr, I think you know even less about flying today as you do about Muslims! Another grab at thin air. :laugh:

Gunny
05-31-2015, 12:00 PM

Wimp. Try standing up like a man.

05-31-2015, 12:09 PM
How is getting a freshly opened can less healthy than a closed one? It's not like they have time to get unsanitary.

How can a closed can be used for a weapon and open can not? I've been taught if you are in the right situation you can use anything for a weapon.

Voted4Reagan
05-31-2015, 12:52 PM
an Icicle is the best weapon... it destroys itself

WiccanLiberal
05-31-2015, 05:18 PM
I am curious that no one has mentioned this. True, it has been some years since I have flown. However, I seem to recall that flight attendants never passed over whole cans of soda. They poured multiple servings from the same can. Beer is paid for by the passenger and thus they receive the whole container. So this whole thing may be the passenger putting words in someone's mouth to make it look like something else. Just a thought.

aboutime
05-31-2015, 05:30 PM
Not that anyone will pay any attention to my post here, but this reminded me of an old tax law. It appears the Open Beer can is considered..much like the laws about transporting Tobacco products over state lines. There used to be a law YOU were prevented from taking Untaxed Cigarettes over state lines IF....they were still in SEALED packs, or sealed cartons. I know it sounds silly. But I also believe you can be fined for having too many UNOPENED cigarette packs in your car...much like being stopped for having an OPEN ALCOHOL CONTAINER in your vehicle.
We used to call such laws BLUE LAWS. And Federal laws are just plain STUPID in many cases..LIKE THIS.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-05-2015, 08:08 AM
Wake up people.. -Tyr

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot For This Useful Post:
Jeff (05-31-2015),LongTermGuy (Yesterday

Sad that only two members saw and decided to thank this post. I guess there must be many reasons why others did not but one must admit that fear, apathy, confusion, disbelief, refusal to face reality are among the reasons so many take not any kind of active stand against Islam.
And that is why they are so damn sure of eventually winning..-Tyr

DLT
06-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Wake up people.. -Tyr

Is it the Muslims' fault if they clearly see our (America's) stupidity (ie declaring that an unopened can of soda is or could be a weapon) and choose to take advantage of it? Who wouldn't???

We're fast approaching the stage where we're so stupid....

that we probably deserve to be destroyed.

Our federal government is supposed to protect us from foreign attacks...and yet they can't even protect their (our) own data from foreign attacks. We're screwed.

aboutime
06-05-2015, 12:28 PM
Is it the Muslims' fault if they clearly see our (America's) stupidity (ie declaring that an unopened can of soda is or could be a weapon) and choose to take advantage of it? Who wouldn't???

We're fast approaching the stage where we're so stupid....

that we probably deserve to be destroyed.

Our federal government is supposed to protect us from foreign attacks...and yet they can't even protect their (our) own data from foreign attacks. We're screwed.

DLT. I have no idea how many times I have come here to tell everybody....WE'RE SCREWED. But since most ignore me because I dare to speak my mind...and tell the truth. They are just like other Uninformed, Selfish Americans who only care about NUMBER ONE. Not that it's a bad thing. But our phony Government is about to take that NUMBER ONE status away from ALL OF US. Which is why WE ARE SCREWED ALREADY.