PDA

View Full Version : Support a Lizzy/Bernie Ticket in 2016

red states rule
06-01-2015, 04:08 AM
If libs were smart they would go with Lizzy Warren/ Bernie Sanders. Show the voters the party has gone far moonbat left. Show America Dems believe the producers are under taxed and government is under funded.

Confirm liberals think they and they alone, know how to erase poverty in America (by raising taxes) They can alter the Earths climate (by passing a carbon tax)

Campaign on the private sector should not be in business to make a profit; but to pay the highest amount in taxes, provide health care for its workers, and to never eliminate a job even if that job is no longer needed.

Please go with Liizzy/Bernie and tell the voters what the party REALLY stands for.

Who is willing to support the draft Lizzy/Bernie ticket?

Noir
06-01-2015, 04:23 AM
Would you rather a president Clinton, or Warren?

red states rule
06-01-2015, 04:29 AM

Personally I am backing Scott Walker

As far as a President Warren or Clinton we recently saw how those tax and spend polices worked in your country. Seems once again the liberal media and polls called the election for Labor before the voters cast their votes

and were "shocked" at the results

Noir
06-01-2015, 04:54 AM
Personally I am backing Scott Walker

As far as a President Warren or Clinton we recently saw how those tax and spend polices worked in your country. Seems once again the liberal media and polls called the election for Labor before the voters cast their votes

and were "shocked" at the results

Didn't answer, would you prefer a president Warren or Clinton?

As for the election polls, conservative and liberal media were showing a hung parliament, i.e. no overall victor, for months, with very rarely more than 3% difference between the two partys.
Infact on election night the BBC reported exit poll faced ridicule as it gave the conservative quite a few more seats than all other polls had suggested (though still not enough for a majority)

Jeff
06-01-2015, 06:18 AM

Red I think Ol Noir has us here, :laugh: I am not sure I wouldn't vote for President Sharpton before I would Clinton. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
06-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Well, hello there, RSR

https://media0.giphy.com/media/6459ZFRF1Wxna/200_s.gif

Abbey Marie
06-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Red I think Ol Noir has us here, :laugh: I am not sure I wouldn't vote for President Sharpton before I would Clinton. :laugh:

Horrors!

red states rule
06-03-2015, 03:03 AM
Didn't answer, would you prefer a president Warren or Clinton?

As for the election polls, conservative and liberal media were showing a hung parliament, i.e. no overall victor, for months, with very rarely more than 3% difference between the two partys.
Infact on election night the BBC reported exit poll faced ridicule as it gave the conservative quite a few more seats than all other polls had suggested (though still not enough for a majority)

Noir, I would never vote for either one of them. Unlike many (and possibly you) I do not a bigger and more costly government. I do not want a President that sees the private sector and the producers as a piggy bank to take money out of whenever they want. I do not want a leader who is not respected by our friends and feared by our enemies overseas

Any more questions?

red states rule
06-03-2015, 03:31 AM

As far as not voting for Hillary - well alot of people have the same reaction to the Clinton's Jeff

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz060115dAPR20150601064538.jpg (http://www.debatepolicy.com/political-cartoons/2015/06/01/130948)

Noir
06-03-2015, 06:53 AM
Noir, I would never vote for either one of them. Unlike many (and possibly you) I do not a bigger and more costly government. I do not want a President that sees the private sector and the producers as a piggy bank to take money out of whenever they want. I do not want a leader who is not respected by our friends and feared by our enemies overseas
Any more questions?

I did not ask who you would vote for, i asked if you would rather have a president Clinton or president Warren. (Third time lucky?)

DragonStryk72
06-03-2015, 07:26 AM
Well, the Republicans better hope the dems push Clinton, cause really, she'll essentially help shoot herself in the foot. She has a strong tendency to overplay the base, a flaw not shared by Berne Sanders.

Now, from a different perspective, we kind of want sanders. While, yeah, he's liberal, he's always been off on his own thing. Hillary will play to the base in a fairly tacit.manner, and bust out all the old "they're racist" tricks we've come to expect from the dems. Berne tends to go a different way entirely.

aboutime
06-03-2015, 02:45 PM
Lizzy. NO WAY. Bernie Sanders http://icansayit.com/images/BSNO.png

red states rule
06-03-2015, 02:54 PM
I did not ask who you would vote for, i asked if you would rather have a president Clinton or president Warren. (Third time lucky?)

Noir, the day I would rather have a President Clinton or a President Warren; is the day we see you sitting in Church intently listening to the Sermon

Clear enough for you?

Noir
06-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Noir, the day I would rather have a President Clinton or a President Warren; is the day we see you sitting in Church intently listening to the Sermon Clear enough for you?

Being unable to answer an 'x or y' question with 'x' or 'y' is hilarious xD

red states rule
06-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Being unable to answer an 'x or y' question with 'x' or 'y' is hilarious xD

Sorry Noir, I cannot simplify it anymore for you. Some people you just cannot reach

and you are one of thsoe

Bilgerat
06-03-2015, 03:52 PM
This is the same sophomoric joke as, "Would you kiss my ass if I washed it"?

Yes or no, you get an impossibly bad result

red states rule
06-03-2015, 03:57 PM

Noir is young. As he gets older and if he makes money, he will start to see the truth about liberalism

jimnyc
06-03-2015, 04:00 PM

You dirty ass kisser! LOL Used that joke many a time myself. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
06-04-2015, 10:00 AM
Noir, would you rather have a President Stalin or a President Hitler?

Some choices are just too untenable to even consider making.

aboutime
06-04-2015, 01:13 PM
You dirty ass kisser! LOL Used that joke many a time myself. :laugh:

jim, and Bilgerat. There's another question like that from long ago which came from smart-ass's.

It goes like this, and has the same result....."Smile if You've ever kissed a sweeter ass than mine!":laugh: (and other parts of the male body)

Noir
06-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Noir, would you rather have a President Stalin or a President Hitler?

Some choices are just too untenable to even consider making.

Out of the two I think i'd chose a president Hitler. From my reasonable (but by no means extensive) knowledge of both I believe that Stalin was a much superior politician and ruler. Obviously it would be desirable to have the least competent and more like to fail as the preferred president. Would you agree?

See, I can do this thing were I can look at two options that I don't want, and consider which I think is worse. Sadly RSR is unable to do so.

Also you saying of 'Hilary or Warren' is like asking 'Hitler or Stalin' is...well, i'm sure you know.

Abbey Marie
06-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Out of the two I think i'd chose a president Hitler. From my reasonable (but by no means extensive) knowledge of both I believe that Stalin was a much superior politician and ruler. Obviously it would be desirable to have the least competent and more like to fail as the preferred president. Would you agree?

See, I can do this thing were I can look at two options that I don't want, and consider which I think is worse. Sadly RSR is unable to do so.

Also you saying of 'Hilary or Warren' is like asking 'Hitler or Stalin' is...well, i'm sure you know.

I think it is perfectly tenable to say, I don't want either. Which is what I would say if given the Stalin/Hitler scenario. I understand what you were trying to do, but if someone doesn't want to choose one, that's ok. No need to harp on them for it, right?

I say that kind of thing around here every now and then- don't let anyone drag you into a thread or argument you don't want to be in. It's akin to bullying, though you aren't usually one to do that sort of thing.

red states rule
06-05-2015, 03:03 AM

A President Hitler? What are you on Noir? A criminal who caused the deaths of 60 million people and you would vote for him?

I made it clear but I guess you are unable to comprehend what I am saying based on a self induced coma

Noir
06-05-2015, 03:17 AM
I think it is perfectly tenable to say, I don't want either. Which is what I would say if given the Stalin/Hitler scenario. I understand what you were trying to do, but if someone doesn't want to choose one, that's ok. No need to harp on them for it, right? I say that kind of thing around here every now and then- don't let anyone drag you into a thread or argument you don't want to be in. It's akin to bullying, though you aren't usually one to do that sort of thing.

You don't have to want either to be able to make a choice.
If you consider recurring questioning to be akin to bullying, then we disagree.

A President Hitler? What are you on Noir? A criminal who caused the deaths of 60 million people and you would vote for him? I made it clear but I guess you are unable to comprehend what I am saying based on a self induced coma

I would not vote for him. Nor would i want him in power. But given a hypothetical between Hitler or Stalin i think hitler would be the weaker leader.

Are you able to cognitively differentiate between 'wanting' something and choosing an unwanted option in an 'x or y' question when both x and y are undesirable?

red states rule
06-05-2015, 03:22 AM
You don't have to want either to be able to make a choice.
If you consider recurring questioning to be akin to bullying, then we disagree.

I would not vote for him. Nor would i want him in power. But given a hypothetical between Hitler or Stalin i think hitler would be the weaker leader.

Are you able to cognitively differentiate between 'wanting' something and choosing an unwanted option in an 'x or y' question when both x and y are undesirable?

So now I am bullying? Please Noir - spare me

Choosing between Hillary and Warren is like choosing if you want your left leg broke or your right leg

Perhaps you are to young to grasp the damage liberals like Hillary and Warrne would inflict on America. They would make Obama look acceptable. Or perhaps you want just that

Noir
06-05-2015, 03:28 AM
So now I am bullying?Please Noir - spare me

No, apparently i'm the bully.

Choosing between Hillary and Warren is like choosing if you want your left leg broke or your right leg Perhaps you are to young to grasp the damage liberals like Hillary and Warrne would inflict on America. They would make Obama look acceptable. Or perhaps you want just that

So you would rather Obama over Hillary or Warren?

Edited -put names wrong way round

red states rule
06-05-2015, 03:32 AM
No, apparently i'm the bully.

So you would rather Hillary or Warren over Obama?

Now it finally clicked Noir.

However one of the undeniable truths about liberalism is that liberals believe their agenda is so damn awesome it must be mandatory. Therefore it is understandable you demand I make a choice between two candidates I would never under any circumstances vote for

Noir
06-05-2015, 03:39 AM
Well can't say i didn't try.
Such question avoiding would suit you well to a life of politics if you ever fancy relocating to the capitol.
Enjoy your Friday ^,^

red states rule
06-05-2015, 03:45 AM
Well can't say i didn't try.
Such question avoiding would suit you well to a life of politics if you ever fancy relocating to the capitol.
Enjoy your Friday ^,^

and you have a great day. Visit a Church this Sunday - it will do wonders for you