nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 09:56 AM
Story Highlights

Chris Benoit purchased "excessive" amount of steriods, court papers say
His doctor faces a federal drug indictment
Benoit's dad hopes toxicology tests help explain killings
Police: Wrestler strangled wife, suffocated 7-year-old son, hanged himself

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/03/wrestler.death.ap/index.html

That's not right that they are going after his doctor for prescribing Narcotics, cases like these make doctors not prescribe medication their patients need out of fear of a wich hunt.

dan
07-03-2007, 10:19 AM
I had a sneaking suspicion he was on steroids after I.... looked at him.

Sadly, I've known a few people who did/do steroids, and the fact that they're trying to use steroids as an excuse for this is pathetic. 'Roid rage doesn't last for 48 hours. It's tough to face up to the fact that the most calm, nicest people are capable of horrifying things, sometimes for no reason at all.

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 10:29 AM
I had a sneaking suspicion he was on steroids after I.... looked at him.

Sadly, I've known a few people who did/do steroids, and the fact that they're trying to use steroids as an excuse for this is pathetic. 'Roid rage doesn't last for 48 hours. It's tough to face up to the fact that the most calm, nicest people are capable of horrifying things, sometimes for no reason at all.

All of the Wrestlers are. Vince McMahon has already been indicted once and convicted for making his wrestlers use Steroids, look's like he is at it again.

Monkeybone
07-03-2007, 10:51 AM
the news was saying last night, that the Doc was giving him a couple months supply every three weeks.

Psychoblues
07-04-2007, 12:37 AM
I always find it amazing that you right wingers so obsess over professional wrestling. Have you ever thought about your garbage collectors?