PDA

View Full Version : Diet Coke’ Muslim Discrimination Passenger Has Ties to Radical Imams

Jeff
06-02-2015, 07:21 AM
Somewhere I remember reading about this story, but the story I read said something about after she was denied a diet coke another passenger was given a can of beer, I called BS then and now this story doesn't even mention the beer, it also shows more info on how full of sheot this story is. The other passengers won't even back her and now there is proof of who and what she really is.

<iframe src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoPlayer/Single&widgetId=1&trackingGroup=69016&siteSection=breitbart_nws_us_sty_vmppap&videoId=29159059" scrolling="no" noresize="" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="no" height="332" width="590"></iframe>

A Muslim woman who claimed over the weekend–in a social media post that has since gone viral–that United Airlines discriminated against her because of her faith, has a history rife with deep connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Imams.
31-year-old Tahera Ahmad, who serves as the Muslim chaplain at Northwestern University, claimed (http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/05/31/calls_to_boycott_united_airlines_grow_after_muslim _woman_alleges_discrimination.html) over the weekend that she was discriminated against because a United Airlines flight attendant allegedly refused to give her a full can of unopened Diet Coke. When asked for an explanation as to why she had been refused her unopened Diet Coke, the flight attendant allegedly told her that the Coke can could be used as a “weapon on the plane,” Ahmad stated in a Facebook post. After she complained, a passenger told her, “You Moslem you need to shut the f—k up,” according to Ahmad’s recounting of what happened on board. Ahmad’s Facebook page was taken down this afternoon.
Without any evidence (but for her firsthand account) that the incident ever occurred, many in the mainstream media (http://chicago.suntimes.com/news-chicago/7/71/648601/muslim-chaplain-northwestern-university-said-discriminated-united-airlines) have taken to reporting (http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/30/us/united-flight-muslim-chaplain/) on Ahmad’s account as a case of “Islamophobia (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/30/diet-coke-islamophobia-united-airlines).”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/01/muslim-united-airlines-passenger-alleging-discrimination-has-ties-to-suspect-islamist-groups-radical-imams/

Noir
06-02-2015, 08:50 AM
Somewhere I remember reading about this story, but the story I read said something about after she was denied a diet coke another passenger was given a can of beer, I called BS then and now this story doesn't even mention the beer, it also shows more info on how full of sheot this story is. The other passengers won't even back her and now there is proof of who and what she really is.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/01/muslim-united-airlines-passenger-alleging-discrimination-has-ties-to-suspect-islamist-groups-radical-imams/

The story was that she asked for a diet coke and the attendant brought an already opened can. When she asked for an unopened can the attendant said it was not possible due to policy as it may be used as a weapon. Later on the man beside her was given a beer in an unopened can, when the women questioned why his can was not opened, she was again told that he might use an unopened can as a weapon.

as for having photos/conferences with undesirables...that's part of politics.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-02-2015, 09:13 AM

<iframe src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoPlayer/Single&widgetId=1&trackingGroup=69016&siteSection=breitbart_nws_us_sty_vmppap&videoId=29159059" scrolling="no" noresize="" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="no" height="332" width="590"></iframe>

She is an agent for a muslim group, as there are no female Imams in Islam= NONE! IT IS FORBIDDEN!!!
Yesterday when on another news site ,I saw mention that she was a muslim IMAM. I knew right then and there that she is a plant actively working in a Jihadist cause. Thus the incident never happened the way she portrayed it..

"THEY" USE THEIR WOMEN LIKE THIS , (a good strategy in the West because of our cultural deference to the innocence and peacefulness of women). The cowardly muslim fighters hide behind their women and children so why wouldn't they use women to infiltrate and further the cause of Islam.-Tyr

Drummond
06-02-2015, 09:14 AM
The story was that she asked for a diet coke and the attendant brought an already opened can. When she asked for an unopened can the attendant said it was not possible due to policy as it may be used as a weapon. Later on the man beside her was given a beer in an unopened can, when the women questioned why his can was not opened, she was again told that he might use an unopened can as a weapon.

So, Noir, you don't mind that she was pushing her hostile propagandist agenda .. one of claiming Islamophobia, and trying to make it stick in such a way that, if successful, security precautions might be weakened on airlines ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-02-2015, 09:19 AM

Easily conceived excuse and dismissal of damning evidence uncovered against the scum. Why am I not shocked that you attempt to give her a pass and try to prove her story to be entirely true??
How about this --if she is an muslim Imam or just an everyday muslim, why do you present her as a politician running for office?

Sorry, but your attempt falls flat as a pancake IMHO..-Tyr

Noir
06-02-2015, 09:40 AM
So, Noir, you don't mind that she was pushing her hostile propagandist agenda .. one of claiming Islamophobia, and trying to make it stick in such a way that, if successful, security precautions might be weakened on airlines ?

Weakened security? If the security policy is that cans must be given already opened, and this women brought to attention that a man was being given an unopened can, then the result is tighter security, as i imagine all attendants will be rebreifed on the fact that cans must be opened before giving them to customers.

Easily conceived excuse and dismissal of damning evidence uncovered against the scum. Why am I not shocked that you attempt to give her a pass and try to prove her story to be entirely true??
How about this --if she is an muslim Imam or just an everyday muslim, why do you present her as a politician running for office?

Sorry, but your attempt falls flat as a pancake IMHO..-Tyr

You know our local priests and ministers meet all the time with loyalist and republican terrorists for peace talks etc, am i to have it right they they are also scum? You do not have to be a political (running for office or otherwise) to be involved in politics.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-02-2015, 09:45 AM
Weakened security? If the security policy is that cans must be given already opened, and this women brought to attention that a man was being given an unopened can, then the result is tighter security, as i imagine all attendants will be rebreifed on the fact that cans must be opened before giving them to customers.

You know our local priests and ministers meet all the time with loyalist and republican terrorists for peace talks etc, am i to have it right they they are also scum? You do not have to be a political (running for office or otherwise) to be involved in politics.

First thing--prove your accusation of "Republican terrorists". Only then maybe we can discuss the rest of your post.
I care to discuss any made up crap.. -Tyr

Kathianne
06-02-2015, 11:28 AM
First thing--prove your accusation of "Republican terrorists". Only then maybe we can discuss the rest of your post.
I care to discuss any made up crap.. -Tyr
I'm pretty sure he's referring to the Irish.

Noir
06-02-2015, 11:39 AM
First thing--prove your accusation of "Republican terrorists". Only then maybe we can discuss the rest of your post. I care to discuss any made up crap.. -Tyr

You may have got caught up on the word 'republican' and missed the word 'local'. If however you did not, and you want me to "prove" Irish republican terrorism to you, i gladly will.

Jeff
06-02-2015, 01:34 PM

Please show me where that is in the article or the video, other than that it is all what you or I believe, with no one coming forward, and lets face it everyone wants to be the good guy and stand up for the poor Muslim, sounds like the story you got is all BS!!!

Noir
06-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Please show me where that is in the article or the video, other than that it is all what you or I believe, with no one coming forward, and lets face it everyone wants to be the good guy and stand up for the poor Muslim, sounds like the story you got is all BS!!!

The original story.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/tumblr_np6amaHAdL1u3vtkwo1_1280_zpsqcrolxp1.jpg (http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jonathan-mcc/media/tumblr_np6amaHAdL1u3vtkwo1_1280_zpsqcrolxp1.jpg.ht ml)

Gunny
06-02-2015, 02:41 PM
The original story.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/tumblr_np6amaHAdL1u3vtkwo1_1280_zpsqcrolxp1.jpg (http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jonathan-mcc/media/tumblr_np6amaHAdL1u3vtkwo1_1280_zpsqcrolxp1.jpg.ht ml)

Issue boy.

Drummond
06-02-2015, 02:56 PM
The original story.

Ridiculous !

You cite what this woman HERSELF decided to post, as 'your story' .. ?

Can you explain to us why you accept her word, unverified independently from your 'evidence', without question or hesitation ? The Breitbart article makes it clear that she's a radical, yet from the way you present this, you haven't factored any likelihood of an agenda into anything she claims.

If you're so willing to accept someone's unsubstantiated account in this way, complete with personal biases she chooses to allege, then you should also be in the position of believing any and every criminal's defence in every court case that's ever been conducted in the history of this planet ! After all, she HAS to have a legitimate case, doesn't she, just because she says so !!!

Noir
06-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Ridiculous !

You cite what this woman HERSELF decided to post, as 'your story' .. ?

What i posted was the first hand account of the women presented, which mentions another passenger getting an unopened can, the OP news source chose not to include this detail in their report, Jeff therefore asked me to show where that information came from.

Can you explain to us why you accept her word, unverified independently from your 'evidence', without question or hesitation ? The Breitbart article makes it clear that she's a radical, yet from the way you present this, you haven't factored any likelihood of an agenda into anything she claims.

If you're so willing to accept someone's unsubstantiated account in this way, complete with personal biases she chooses to allege, then you should also be in the position of believing any and every criminal's defence in every court case that's ever been conducted in the history of this planet ! After all, she HAS to have a legitimate case, doesn't she, just because she says so !!!

The airline has stated that the pilot of the plane and attendant involved have since apologised to the woman involved...it would appear that something happened. Whether the woman account is completely accurate would require an unrelated passenger to come forward IMO.

Drummond
06-02-2015, 04:39 PM
What i posted was the first hand account of the women presented, which mentions another passenger getting an unopened can, the OP news source chose not to include this detail in their report, Jeff therefore asked me to show where that information came from.

But what you posted was an allegation, not a story.

The airline has stated that the pilot of the plane and attendant involved have since apologised to the woman involved...it would appear that something happened. Whether the woman account is completely accurate would require an unrelated passenger to come forward IMO.

You assume much.

For example, I could allege that the motivation behind any apology issued was one of conforming to a political correctness imperative.

Another could be the pacification of a perceived nutter.

Did your 'story' (actually, the woman's allegation) offer proof of the type you suggest ?

Noir
06-02-2015, 05:01 PM
But what you posted was an allegation, not a story.

It is story, and an allegation, and a Facebook post, and whatever other descriptor you want to use that otherwise has no bearing on the details.

You assume much.

For example, I could allege that the motivation behind any apology issued was one of conforming to a political correctness imperative.

Another could be the pacification of a perceived nutter.

Did your 'story' (actually, the woman's allegation) offer proof of the type you suggest ?

or maybe they were lying and haven't apologised at all...could it be...aliens?!!!

For now we only have the woman involves account to go from.

Jeff
06-03-2015, 01:12 AM
The original story.

What I had asked was to show me where the facts from her story are in the video of everyone else s story ?

Noir I fight with the wife about this all the time, getting news from Fb is ridicules, that isn't news it is people's stories, and many times it is people lies.

Noir
06-03-2015, 06:45 AM
What I had asked was to show me where the facts from her story are in the video of everyone else s story ? Noir I fight with the wife about this all the time, getting news from Fb is ridicules, that isn't news it is people's stories, and many times it is people lies.

The news videos source of information is the facebook post.

Jeff
06-03-2015, 06:58 AM
The news videos source of information is the facebook post.

I find posts on FB all the time that are linked to one media outlet or another, but I always check them first before posting them here ) and I have found 99% of the time they are false, or very exaggerated.

Noir
06-03-2015, 08:45 AM
I find posts on FB all the time that are linked to one media outlet or another, but I always check them first before posting them here ) and I have found 99% of the time they are false, or very exaggerated.

The facebook post *is* the source of the news story, not the other way round.

Drummond
06-03-2015, 09:09 AM
It is story, and an allegation, and a Facebook post, and whatever other descriptor you want to use that otherwise has no bearing on the details.

or maybe they were lying and haven't apologised at all...could it be...aliens?!!!

For now we only have the woman involves account to go from.

... yes, well. I think this really says it all. An allegation, with detail unverified, and unsubstantiated.

I think the real question is why, since all that is so, you are so determined to believe all details of this woman's account. Someone who has ample motivation, as she'd see it, to pursue a self-serving agenda.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-03-2015, 09:14 AM
You may have got caught up on the word 'republican' and missed the word 'local'. If however you did not, and you want me to "prove" Irish republican terrorism to you, i gladly will.
Had you written in the word, "Irish" we'd not be discussing this now. Was it too hard for you to type those 5 letters when you made the comment?-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-03-2015, 09:16 AM
... yes, well. I think this really says it all. An allegation, with detail unverified, and unsubstantiated.

I think the real question is why, since all that is so, you are so determined to believe all details of this woman's account. Someone who has ample motivation, as she'd see it, to pursue a self-serving agenda.
Because he is a young lib in training. Give him time and he will be far more clever in how he presents the defense of the obviously indefensible.
You know, like a certain other member here does so often.:laugh:-Tyr

Drummond
06-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Because he is a young lib in training. Give him time and he will be far more clever in how he presents the defense of the obviously indefensible.
You know, like a certain other member here does so often.:laugh:-Tyr

How very, very, true ... :laugh::laugh:

Still, he shows promise. It's highly characteristic of even a 'seasoned' Leftie to stick to details preferred, and to discount anything and everything that might intrude on the veracity of them ..

Noir
06-03-2015, 12:23 PM
... yes, well. I think this really says it all. An allegation, with detail unverified, and unsubstantiated. I think the real question is why, since all that is so, you are so determined to believe all details of this woman's account. Someone who has ample motivation, as she'd see it, to pursue a self-serving agenda.

I'm awaiting someone involved to despite her version of events

Had you written in the word, "Irish" we'd not be discussing this now. Was it too hard for you to type those 5 letters when you made the comment?-Tyr

What did you think i meant by the word "local"?

Gunny
06-03-2015, 12:38 PM

Do you practice being a dork or does it just come naturally?

Noir
06-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Do you practice being a dork or does it just come naturally?

Au naturel mon amour

Gunny
06-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Au naturel mon amour

You can kiss my ass with that mon amour crap. Better yet, no you can't. :laugh:

Drummond
06-03-2015, 05:00 PM
I'm awaiting someone involved to despite her version of events

Really ? I've seen no evidence from your postings that you did anything other than rush to promote HER account. No sign of 'waiting' for any variation at all.