PDA

View Full Version : State your case here fj...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-02-2015, 05:47 PM
So the one who fashions himself as the toughest guy on the board gets all in a kerfuffle because of some words on a screen? If you knuckleheads would spend more time discussing than whining like stuck pigs anytime someone dares have a differing opinion then maybe we'd get some new blood.

OK, pedro if I decide to send you a threatening pm you just ignore it as if nothing happened as thats what you just said I should have done!
Are you truly that damn stupid or cowardly?
And you keep banging the gong about my supposedly wrong actions but when pointed to how he treated others you remain silent--as in his interactions with Jeff and Gunny. Then when pointed to both Kathianne's and Dragonstryke's comments you choose to ignore again-- you are mighty damn selective in who you choose to try to belittle arent you asswipe?

Doubt my toughness , feel free to find out any time you like and remember your dumbass brought the subject up, not me!
Sure got your panties in a wad over this dumbass JohnV guy, are you two soulmates(:laugh:) or beddy buddies.:laugh:
Nobody attacked his different opinions, some including me expressed that we disagreed -(he then went into attack mode) but we do not have to accept everything the guy said or presented as gospel.
You intolerant little shit.
Now man up and defend your ffing shit down here.
I have about had enough of it and will now stop ignoring most of it.
Three impartial well respected members , Abbey, Jeff and Dragonstryke ALL POINTED OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE GUY BUT YOU IGNORED THEM AND WHAT THEY STATED ABOUT HIM TO INSTEAD STILL TRY TO BELITTLE ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ARROGANT FOOL. --Tyr

fj1200
06-02-2015, 07:01 PM
e-fight! e-fight!

:martian:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-02-2015, 08:42 PM
e-fight! e-fight!

:martian:

Posting pictures of you as a child do nothing to show defense of your accusations against me.
Or your mistaken defense of an arrogant fool(JohnV).
Each time you wrongly accuse me you are in essence calling the other impartial respected members (that pointed out his being so wrong and so arrogant) liars IMHO..
So why not openly post that or attempt to refute their comments on this topic?
As you still try to blow his horn or whatever else he had that you'd like to blow..-Tyr

fj1200
06-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Posting pictures of you as a child do nothing to show defense of your accusations against me.
Or your mistaken defense of an arrogant fool(JohnV).
Each time you wrongly accuse me you are in essence calling the other impartial respected members (that pointed out his being so wrong and so arrogant) liars IMHO..
So why not openly post that or attempt to refute their comments on this topic?
As you still try to blow his horn or whatever else he had that you'd like to blow..-Tyr

Where did I defend him? But mayhap I was a bit hasty as I'm not fully aware of the vile, heinous threats that have been made against you. Would these be the gist of the harm that may befall you?

The threat is genuine. I will not destroy you, I will let your arrogance destroy you against the knowledge of a social science teacher and every time it happens, I will continue to issue challenges to you, again and again and again. I will wipe your arrogance off this forum. I will look at the thread tomorrow.

Oh, and don't put yourself in the same category as the others... you're not even close.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-02-2015, 09:14 PM
Where did I defend him? But mayhap I was a bit hasty as I'm not fully aware of the vile, heinous threats that have been made against you. Would these be the gist of the harm that may befall you?

Oh, and don't put yourself in the same category as the others... you're not even close.

No those threats were in the pm he himself mentioned in a comment to me , citing how he had threatened me in a pm.
I see no reason to enlighten your dumbass any further on that matter as you are obviously a damn fool too.
Its not about a comparison with me and those members I mentioned dip-shit(trying to divert, how liberal of you) .
Its about you zeroing out what they presented about the ffing guy as if they lied or else never said a word. How convenient for you to play that part asswipe.
Now either present evidence that supports the accusation you made against me or keep on trying to spin , divert and/or play at being a genius.
Either way, you've now been shown for the arrogant and lying ass you so often are! I see why you identify with and support the guy so much -you both breathe arrogance and an attitude of condescending shat.

This is more about you than him. He is gone, he ran away of his own accord. While you now try to bluster your way out of the support you gave him..
And do so by attempting to vilify me.. I do not overlook or ignore such as that. -Tyr

fj1200
06-02-2015, 09:23 PM
No those threats were in the pm he himself mentioned in a comment to me , citing how he had threatened me in a pm.
I see no reason to enlighten your dumbass any further on that matter as you are obviously a damn fool too.
Its not about a comparison with me and those members I mentioned dip-shit(trying to divert, how liberal of you) .
Its about you zeroing out what they presented about the ffing guy as if they lied or else never said a word. How convenient for you to play that part asswipe.
Now either present evidence that supports the accusation you made against me or keep on trying to spin , divert and/or play at being a genius.
Either way, you've now been shown for the arrogant and lying ass you so often are! I see why you identify with and support the guy so much -you both breathe arrogance and an attitude of condescending shat.

This is more about you than him. He is gone, he ran away of his own accord. While you now try to bluster your way out of the support you gave him..
And do so by attempting to vilify me.. I do not overlook or ignore such as that. -Tyr

So I'm supposed to comment on something that you can't even tell me about. If he threatens you and it's against the rules then tell Jim, I don't really care what you do. You see no reason to "enlighten" me but you'll whine endlessly about words on a screen. :rolleyes:

But please, provide me some specifics of the support that I gave to this heinous, terroristic-threat making poster.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-02-2015, 09:40 PM
So I'm supposed to comment on something that you can't even tell me about. If he threatens you and it's against the rules then tell Jim, I don't really care what you do. You see no reason to "enlighten" me but you'll whine endlessly about words on a screen. :rolleyes:

But please, provide me some specifics of the support that I gave to this heinous, terroristic-threat making poster.

No, it doesn't work that way asswipe.
You made an accusation against me, I objected to that lie down here. Now present the evidence that confirms your accusation was a valid one or NOT.
Or shut the ffkk up.
I know you can NOT prove your lie so you'll not present a damn thing but will continue try to spin, divert and issue juvenile dismissals to obvious truth presented even by others about JohnV, who and what he was and how he himself did THE same as you are doing---making unfounded accusations but when called on it can not even present any evidence to back it up..
You made the damn accusation--now present your evidence that backs it up..
You can not give the quotes because it was a damn lie and now you try to weasel out of it by getting me to present evidence of the pm Johnv sent me.
This is not about that Hoss.
This is about me calling you out on the damn lie you presented by way of falsely accusing me as I quoted in my opening post here.
Put up or shut up..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-02-2015, 09:45 PM
So far you have presented exactly nothing that supports the accusation that you made against me.
NADA, and yet you screech on as if you were correct and I was guilty of mistreating the guy.
Do you even realize what a damn fool you are making of yourself?
I think your ego may even match his.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm(?)-Tyr

fj1200
06-02-2015, 09:46 PM
No, it doesn't work that way asswipe.

:laugh: This is how I see it; you've got a big steaming pile of nothin' and you're trying to make this whole thread my fault. :laugh: FWIW, this thread confirms my "accusation":

So the one who fashions himself as the toughest guy on the board gets all in a kerfuffle because of some words on a screen? If you knuckleheads would spend more time discussing than whining like stuck pigs anytime someone dares have a differing opinion then maybe we'd get some new blood.

fj1200
06-02-2015, 09:54 PM
... the accusation that you made against me.

:dunno:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-02-2015, 10:02 PM
:laugh: This is how I see it; you've got a big steaming pile of nothin' and you're trying to make this whole thread my fault. :laugh: FWIW, this thread confirms my "accusation":
Still presenting zero evidence to back up your lying accusation. Why am I not surprised?
Still trying to divert.
You made the damn accusation now prove its true or shut the fkk up.
You know it was a damn lie and now you try to save face like this...
Bullshit dude. Man up and quit being a damn cowardly ffing weasel.
You are spinning like a damn top but its not working dude.
You do not even attempt to present even one thing because you know you outright lied.
Thats sad, pathetic and utterly laughable how you now try to divert away and not present a damn thing to prove your accusation had any foundation at all.-Tyr

fj1200
06-02-2015, 10:09 PM
... you outright lied.

I really don't even know WTF you're talking about anymore. But I'm pretty sure I haven't lied because that just doesn't sound like me. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-03-2015, 07:10 PM
I really don't even know WTF you're talking about anymore. But I'm pretty sure I haven't lied because that just doesn't sound like me. :)
De Nile is more than just a river in Egypt..-Tyr

fj1200
06-04-2015, 08:41 AM
De Nile is more than just a river in Egypt..-Tyr

So you know how to open threads where you bitch, moan, and rant like a loon but when it comes to specifics you really can't hang in there. I'm still not sure which accusation I'm supposed to be backing; is it where you're all talk and get scared over words on a screen? Or is it where you whine like a stuck pig?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-04-2015, 01:21 PM
So you know how to open threads where you bitch, moan, and rant like a loon but when it comes to specifics you really can't hang in there. I'm still not sure which accusation I'm supposed to be backing; is it where you're all talk and get scared over words on a screen? Or is it where you whine like a stuck pig?

Your pretense at confusion after reading the opening post is not my problem.
You made an accusation and gave no specifics so dont try tossing that crap back at me.
You argue like a kid..
You made an accusation that was false, I create a thread asking you to present the evidence.
So far all you've done is blather a lot and refuse to present any evidence to back up your claim

Who is scared? I suspect you may be but I am not--willing to prove that any day.. A fact.-Tyr

fj1200
06-04-2015, 01:42 PM
:blah: A fact.-Tyr

So you're unable to actually detail the specifics of the accusation that I supposedly made? It's unfortunate that you can't bully your way around me like you seem to get away with in real life. You talk a lot of smack but you get all pissy when it gets tossed back at you.

fj1200
06-04-2015, 01:49 PM
I believe I narrowed down exactly when JV ran afoul of the knuckleheads:

As someone else remarked, ‘Let's be civil to a new member that does indeed live in St. Petersburg, shall we, Detective?’ The keyword is ‘civil’.
Phrases such as ‘hiding behind pretending to use BAD English’ and ‘the phony’ is an attack on the poster, not his views. That is rudeness, not opinion.

The first rule of knucklehead is always back another knucklehead even when someone dares point out the truth of the knucklehead.

fj1200
06-04-2015, 02:03 PM
And of course none of this would have even come to pass if you hadn't spied a chance to win some knucklehead points by latching on to some comment I made two days after JV made his last post.

... if man enough to admit the truth. --Tyr

But I'm sure you're not man enough to admit the truth that you opened up a can of worms you can't close.

Jeff
06-04-2015, 03:22 PM

The first rule of knucklehead is always back another knucklehead even when someone dares point out the truth of the knucklehead.

Ow ow ow I want to be a knucklehead, can I can I, please. :laugh:

Your all Knuckleheads, hell Tyr is a criminal going to jail, Fj is a liberal making believe he is a conservative, Jim sounds like he may be well hell I can't even say it, I hope he stays in the closet. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Then we have dmp who is a federal dummy and RedStateRules who is just a dummy, peraine who has been labeled a bad one, hell y'all are messed up, me Kat and Abbey are the only normal ones, well Night Train is on the fence. :laugh: And ya can't forget Rev, nope he is a special breed there, ooo and At and Gunny are snivelers :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ( I really get a kick out of that ) LTG and Max well they like Guns to much and then of course our commie buddies, man what a bunch !!!

Of course we can't forget Noir who hasn't had a decent meal in years, poor kid don't eat meat :laugh:

Yup I think all are Knuckleheads in there own right. :laugh:

aboutime
06-04-2015, 05:30 PM
fj. What's a matter? Did your mommy, and daddy abuse you last year when you celebrated your 3rd Birthday?

You actually sound like a spoiled, little, rich brat here. You need a diaper change, or a taffy?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-04-2015, 06:01 PM
And of course none of this would have even come to pass if you hadn't spied a chance to win some knucklehead points by latching on to some comment I made two days after JV made his last post.

But I'm sure you're not man enough to admit the truth that you opened up a can of worms you can't close.

Stated as you pretend you never accused me of anything I suppose.
Keep this childish shit up and I'll just put you on ignore , because I haven't time for this type of banter.
I do not care how you insult me but wasting my precious time is a different story altogether.
Keep it up and I'll remedy it with one little button.
I do not care if you admit defeat or not but I'll not waste any more of my precious spare time on the crap you are pulling here now.--Tyr

aboutime
06-04-2015, 07:11 PM
Keep this childish shit up and I'll just put you on ignore , because I haven't time for this type of banter.
I do not care how you insult me but wasting my precious time is a different story altogether.
I do not care if you admit defeat or not but I'll not waste any more of my precious spare time on the crap you are pulling here now.--Tyr

Tyr. Good choice. But remember. You'll Bwake his wittle heart!:laugh:

Abbey Marie
06-04-2015, 08:38 PM

Your all Knuckleheads, hell Tyr is a criminal going to jail, Fj is a liberal making believe he is a conservative, Jim sounds like he may be well hell I can't even say it, I hope he stays in the closet. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Then we have dmp who is a federal dummy and RedStateRules who is just a dummy, peraine who has been labeled a bad one, hell y'all are messed up, me Kat and Abbey are the only normal ones, well Night Train is on the fence. :laugh: And ya can't forget Rev, nope he is a special breed there, ooo and At and Gunny are snivelers :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ( I really get a kick out of that ) LTG and Max well they like Guns to much and then of course our commie buddies, man what a bunch !!!

Of course we can't forget Noir who hasn't had a decent meal in years, poor kid don't eat meat :laugh:

Ok, you got us! Here's a picture of Kath and I, taken just last week:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/595952387589832705/kN9LR-y7.jpg

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/32319-Someone-Just-Called-Me-Normal.jpg

Is this NT? You said he was on the fence...

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-g8PyUux-vQg/T1Aurqo1ELI/AAAAAAAA6Do/ynC8_u7CMP0/s640/David_Echeverri_fence_01_01.jpg

fj1200
06-04-2015, 09:32 PM

Who says you're not already a knucklehead? :poke: j/k Knuckleheads live in a delusional imaginatory state where fact and truth are opposite of the real world.

You may have hit on some truth on that last part though. :eek:

fj1200
06-04-2015, 09:46 PM

Childish S*? :laugh: Said as you're the one who's starting his own little b!tch threads when he gets in a tizzy. But I digress, you forgot to respond to this one.

So you're unable to actually detail the specifics of the accusation that I supposedly made? It's unfortunate that you can't bully your way around me like you seem to get away with in real life. You talk a lot of smack but you get all pissy when it gets tossed back at you.

It's the one where I call out your BS. It must be a pretty convenient world to live in where you get to rant on about how I'm not backing up mysterious accusations but where you get to make accusations but not have to back those up; There's a word for that methinks. Nevertheless I'm sure I've accused you of numerous things on numerous occasions so I am curious as to why this particular one has gotten your dander up. But I think as I've pointed out you barked up the wrong tree and are now trying to get out of it while trying to save face with your knucklehead pals. To that I will say that you shouldn't worry about it. I've already acknowledged that the first rule of knucklehead is to always back your fellow knuckleheads even when they completely step in it... which is often.

In short I think you should remedy your problem with one button, it would save you so many steps in beginning your rants with me and then slinking when fact and truth start to overwhelm your "argument." I would ask one favor though, get the other knuckleheads to do the same, I might then be able to have meaningful debate with the other high quality posters. :)

LongTermGuy
06-05-2015, 12:59 AM
Tyr. Good choice. But remember. You'll Bwake his wittle heart!:laugh:

*Its seems you guys are living in his head rent free also (not mentioning any names)....:laugh: Why do you waste your time "trying to educate" that well Known lonely senile FOOL who lives to argue (non-stop-back and forth garbage) like a little biatccch...?

Jeff
06-05-2015, 05:58 AM

Ok, you got us! Here's a picture of Kath and I, taken just last week:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/595952387589832705/kN9LR-y7.jpg

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/32319-Someone-Just-Called-Me-Normal.jpg

Is this NT? You said he was on the fence...

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-g8PyUux-vQg/T1Aurqo1ELI/AAAAAAAA6Do/ynC8_u7CMP0/s640/David_Echeverri_fence_01_01.jpg

I must admit you and Kat are HOT, heck I got turned on, but where did you get my picture from ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-05-2015, 07:59 AM
Childish S*? :laugh: Said as you're the one who's starting his own little b!tch threads when he gets in a tizzy. But I digress, you forgot to respond to this one.

Nevertheless I'm sure I've accused you of numerous things on numerous occasions so I am curious as to why this particular one has gotten your dander up.
Damn right you are sure but now on this one you claim to NOT KNOW what I am talking about! How convenient , mark of a coward methinks.
Listen up little boy it was in the opening post.-Tyr

But I think as I've pointed out you barked up the wrong tree and are now trying to get out of it while trying to save face with your knucklehead pals.

Do not worry amigo after this post I put you on ignore, will save a damn lot of my time not dealing with your bullshit and lies.
While you pretend to be innocent of anything and pretend to be clever. -Tyr

To that I will say that you shouldn't worry about it. I've already acknowledged that the first rule of knucklehead is to always back your fellow knuckleheads even when they completely step in it... which is often.

I will not worry about it from now on..--Tyr

In short I think you should remedy your problem with one button, it would save you so many steps in beginning your rants with me and then slinking when fact and truth start to overwhelm your "argument."
As you wish immediately after this reply..-Tyr

I would ask one favor though, get the other knuckleheads to do the same, I might then be able to have meaningful debate with the other high quality posters. :)

Other members can do as they please. No favors granted to an arrogant fool.-Tyr

You have wasted enough of my time and other members were right about you(suggested I put you in ignore long ago), you are closer to being a damn troll than any member here.
Now enjoy your victory dumbass, I suspect that you will like being able to post your blather and impress people with your constant flip flops , lies and pretense of innocence when called on your dumbass shat.

Here is the a lying accusation you made and did not back up with any evidence at all, just so you can not say I did not clearly post it..
Presented to give others that may read this a clear picture of how you lie and how arrogantly delusional you are--Tyr

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
Considering that you knuckleheads are still piling on when he's not even here anymore... Besides, he correctly identified a "nit-picking lefty." That's what I suggested he was correct on.

aboutime
06-05-2015, 01:19 PM
*Its seems you guys are living in his head rent free also (not mentioning any names)....:laugh: Why do you waste your time "trying to educate" that well Known lonely senile FOOL who lives to argue (non-stop-back and forth garbage) like a little biatccch...?

LongTerm. Honestly? Because it's so much fun, and glutton's for their own punishment make for smiles.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
06-05-2015, 03:04 PM
LongTerm. Honestly? Because it's so much fun, and glutton's for their own punishment make for smiles.:laugh:

Your so Ruthless.....:cool:

:laugh:

aboutime
06-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Your so Ruthless.....:cool:

:laugh:

I know. But at least I'm an Honest, Ruthless one.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
06-05-2015, 03:07 PM
I know. But at least I'm an Honest, Ruthless one.:laugh:

Caint argue with that...gotta say it like it is big brother...:cool:

:salute:

fj1200
06-09-2015, 11:08 AM

Two questions: 1. Do you know who started the thread because it seems that person is the one who "lives to argue." ;)
2. Did you decide to go with you being an outright liar or willfully ignorant? :)

fj1200
06-09-2015, 11:26 AM
You still mad? Now let's see if I can get through this mess of a quoting job. :)

Damn right you are sure but now on this one you claim to NOT KNOW what I am talking about! How convenient , mark of a coward methinks.
Listen up little boy it was in the opening post.-Tyr

There could be any multiple things that have you in a tizzy in that post. But this isn't the first time you've gotten worked up and started a cage thread.

Do not worry amigo after this post I put you on ignore, will save a damn lot of my time not dealing with your bullshit and lies.
While you pretend to be innocent of anything and pretend to be clever. -Tyr

Exactly what have I lied about? And I don't pretend to be innocent. :)

I will not worry about it from now on..--Tyr

So you acknowledge my first rule of knucklehead?

As you wish immediately after this reply..-Tyr

So your last act of courage is to get in one last rant and then hide from any dissenting viewpoints?

Other members can do as they please. No favors granted to an arrogant fool.-Tyr

And you think you and the knuckleheads aren't arrogant. :laugh:

You have wasted enough of my time and other members were right about you(suggested I put you in ignore long ago), you are closer to being a damn troll than any member here.
Now enjoy your victory dumbass, I suspect that you will like being able to post your blather and impress people with your constant flip flops , lies and pretense of innocence when called on your dumbass shat.

Point out a flip flop. You can't, you won't, you and the knuckleheads ever could.

Here is the a lying accusation you made and did not back up with any evidence at all, just so you can not say I did not clearly post it..
Presented to give others that may read this a clear picture of how you lie and how arrogantly delusional you are--Tyr

Finally, so that was the heinous charge that finally sent you over the edge. How will you ever recover? I think I already backed that one up when I pointed out you took the time out to pile on to my post two days after JV had taken his leave. A lie! :laugh:

LongTermGuy
06-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Two questions: 1. Do you know who started the thread because it seems that person is the one who "lives to argue." ;)
2. Did you decide to go with you being an outright liar or willfully ignorant? :)

*Your the lair idiot...everyone knows it...you remain a deceitful FOOL here....You are weak and boring....Really don't understand why some continue the back and fourth arguing with you here day in and day out...over and over and over again......you will remain an old foolish Troll hiding behind a computer far away...*I live in your head rent free troll and I enjoy taking a crap there periodically .....carry on ....

fj1200
06-10-2015, 09:32 AM
*Your the lair idiot...everyone knows it...you remain a deceitful FOOL here....You are weak and boring....Really don't understand why some continue the back and fourth arguing with you here day in and day out...over and over and over again......you will remain an old foolish Troll hiding behind a computer far away...*I live in your head rent free troll and I enjoy taking a crap there periodically .....carry on ....

Who's hiding? The knuckleheads it seems to me; They're either ignoring or whining or lying or hiding behind hypocrisy. :dunno:

So which one did you go with?

aboutime
06-10-2015, 01:48 PM

LongTerm. FJ is nothing but DP's poster boy version of the word "MISERABLE". Everything fj brings here is meant for, and designed to give fj an equal, level playing field of MISERY.

Remember the old saying? "Misery loves Company." That's fj's M.O. from day one.

All anyone needs to do is go back and try reading fj's endlessly repeated posts.
Doesn't get any more satisfying for Misery than that.

fj1200
06-10-2015, 09:00 PM
LongTerm.

So what do you think, is he an outright liar or willfully ignorant? It's obviously one of those. :)

aboutime
06-11-2015, 12:41 PM
So what do you think, is he an outright liar or willfully ignorant? It's obviously one of those. :)

Your endless Misery is still showing. And your ability to cut, paste, and edit is typically LIBERALLY STUPID as well.

fj1200
06-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Your endless Misery is still showing. And your ability to cut, paste, and edit is typically LIBERALLY STUPID as well.

Yeah, I think he's just an outright liar as well. :)

aboutime
06-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Yeah, I think he's just an outright liar as well. :)

Thank you. That's what we get when we try to hard to BE JUST LIKE YOU, emulate you, and imitate you fj.

Thanks for admitting YOU...the liar, are responsible for making the rest of of LIARS, just like you.

fj1200
06-11-2015, 01:41 PM
... the rest of of LIARS...

It's good to hear a truthful statement from one of the knuckleheads for a change. As for me, I don't recall lying. :unsure:

aboutime
06-11-2015, 02:06 PM
It's good to hear a truthful statement from one of the knuckleheads for a change. As for me, I don't recall lying. :unsure:

You just did.