PDA

View Full Version : Outlander!!

SassyLady
06-03-2015, 02:00 AM
Season 1 on STARZ just completed. Read the books over 20 years ago and loved them. Did not know there was a series until I moved to Arizona and put Directv in and was given premium channels for three months.

WOW .... awesome. Season Finale was way more brutal to watch than I could ever had imagined from reading the book.

Excellent acting and wouldn't be surprised if it walks away with several awards.

Way better than Game of Thrones.

WiccanLiberal
06-11-2015, 07:23 PM
I had my first introduction to the original book as a hardcover, newly published. I was drawn by the cover and read the inner flap and immediately scuttled chortling out of the book store with my purchase and hibernated over the weekend. I have enjoyed all the subsequent books and am eagerly watching and rewatching the series. Great stuff.

DLT
06-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Season 1 on STARZ just completed. Read the books over 20 years ago and loved them. Did not know there was a series until I moved to Arizona and put Directv in and was given premium channels for three months.

WOW .... awesome. Season Finale was way more brutal to watch than I could ever had imagined from reading the book.

Excellent acting and wouldn't be surprised if it walks away with several awards.

Way better than Game of Thrones.

I haven't watched the last 3-4 episodes. Don't know why. Have them recorded. Maybe I'll watch them tonite, since you mentioned it. But I love Game of Thrones too, so it's a toss-up in my book.

Thanks for the reminder.

Abbey Marie
06-11-2015, 10:46 PM
The Outlander book series is awesome, and they managed to make the TV series excellent as well.

Now the looong wait for Season 2.