PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana church given tax-exempt status

Jeff
06-03-2015, 06:43 AM
Wow talk about a waste of time, Why does the Government even waste their time with stuff like this. Give them a Tax exempt status even though Marijuana is illegal, Seems like we could be doing more important things with Tax payers money. And watch this guy with his bird, hell he is high as a kite. :laugh2:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4271932830001&w=466&h=263"></script><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=4271932830001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=about%3A%2F%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="263" width="466"></iframe><noscript>Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com (http://video.foxnews.com)</noscript>

fj1200
06-03-2015, 08:28 AM
Freedom of religion... :unsure: :420:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-03-2015, 08:38 AM
Except when its Christianity , right?
Government shows no heavy leaning to help Christianity, in fact, it attacks Christianity and aids its enemies every chance it gets.-Tyr

fj1200
06-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Except when its Christianity , right?
Government shows no heavy leaning to help Christianity, in fact, it attacks Christianity and aids its enemies every chance it gets.-Tyr

Last time I checked plenty of Christian organizations get tax exempt status.

Balu
06-03-2015, 08:45 AM

I think this is hopeless stupidity. (Sorry for such an estimation. But I really think so.) http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sad.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-03-2015, 08:48 AM
Last time I checked plenty of Christian organizations get tax exempt status.
Correct, they do but they also get harassed by the current government as well.
Of course if they are a black church inviting in dem politicians to speak(illegal act) they do not get harassed and certianly not ever prosecuted but white churches are targeted by the big G even the VERY rare times that happens.
Seems you missed that bit, eh?-Tyr

fj1200
06-03-2015, 08:55 AM
Correct, they do but they also get harassed by the current government as well.
Of course if they are a black church inviting in dem politicians to speak(illegal act) they do not get harassed and certianly not ever prosecuted but white churches are targeted by the big G even the VERY rare times that happens.
Seems you missed that bit, eh?-Tyr

Yes, I missed the rantings of your loonish imagination. But it's good to know that you acknowledge that Christian churches still maintain their tax exempt status; there may be hope for you yet.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-03-2015, 09:11 AM
Yes, I missed the rantings of your loonish imagination. But it's good to know that you acknowledge that Christian churches still maintain their tax exempt status; there may be hope for you yet.
Thats it, my being correct about obama is imagination. My being correct about the muslims is imagination .
And both are merely loonish , imaginative ranting. If so do explain all the reps and thanks I get from members you respect and almost never oppose.
Also who just tossed in a personal attack, apparently to fortify their weak case?
Seems like you do that a lot and then act as if you don't. Chronic delusion is a bad affliction amigo, perhaps you should seek medical help.-Tyr

fj1200
06-03-2015, 09:13 AM
:blabla: -Tyr

I see you want to drag another thread into the wasteland of your prattling mindlessness. I'm sure you'll get some thanks for spouting your ignorance. :)

grannyhawkins
06-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Tyr is correct about white churches bein brought up on charges of supposedly suggestin how folks should vote. I believe there was recent case down in Houston, whar the carpet munchin mayor, wanted transgenderedly ill folks ta be able to use what ever restroom thar mentally ill sexuality tole em they should use. Well, as you can imagine, this started quite the kerfuffle down in Houston, among the WASPS.

As far as I'm concerned, I think all churches should lose thar tax exempt status!!! For the most part, I see organized religion as nuthin more than the enrichment of a select few, who are too frickin lazy ta get a real job!!! The paper is full of religious sexual predators an I can remember one big time pastors ole lady bein unchristian like on a plane to a ski resort!!! They've got it sooo hard an all their priorities are in line with the Lawds!!!