PDA

View Full Version : Who do ya wanna see using a camera?

Sitarro
07-03-2007, 11:05 AM
A bunch of geeks at a soccer match using Canons or Lindsay Lohan in a bikini using a Nikon..........hmmmmm.

Jon
07-03-2007, 11:35 AM
A bunch of geeks at a soccer match using Canons or Lindsay Lohan in a bikini using a Nikon..........hmmmmm.

Are you saying that only nasty crack whores use Nikon?

:laugh2:

shattered
07-03-2007, 11:47 AM

LMAO! "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jon again."

The ClayTaurus
07-03-2007, 11:55 AM

:laugh2:I bet she's trying to find where the liquor comes out.

The ClayTaurus
07-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like a man below the chest?

Sitarro
07-03-2007, 12:04 PM

No and I didn't say that only retarded geeky lemmings use Canons either.

Nasty crack whore? Show me any 20 year old with that kind of money, constantly harrassed by a dozen "photographers" and lied about in the type of magazines (that shattered buys) that isn't overdoing alcohol and drugs. At least she is trying to do something about it. I doubt that she smokes crack, that isn't the type of thing that rich white girls do. She may have snorted some rock but so did I at her age....... I'm not going to fault her for that.

Oh and Shattered, this is how you wear red hair and look good doing it.

shattered
07-03-2007, 12:20 PM

Nasty crack whore? Show me any 20 year old with that kind of money, constantly harrassed by a dozen "photographers" and lied about in the type of magazines (that shattered buys) that isn't overdoing alcohol and drugs. At least she is trying to do something about it. I doubt that she smokes crack, that isn't the type of thing that rich white girls do. She may have snorted some rock but so did I at her age....... I'm not going to fault her for that.

Complements of Photoshop, and hair extensions? Nah.. I'll pass. After all, I need to spend my money on magazines...tho, I'm not quite sure where you invented that load of shit from, since I'm obviously too busy wasting money on quality cookware.. :slap:

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 02:11 PM

Nothing against you and your like for Nikons Sitarro, I think they're a great camera myself.

As far as Lohan goes, I love redheads and think she's hot, "looking," but looks don't mean squat when you're as low a class little drunken party skank as she is.

darin
07-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Sometimes a little trashy, or skanky, can be hot. :D

Sitarro
07-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Nothing against you and your like for Nikons Sitarro, I think they're a great camera myself.

As far as Lohan goes, I love redheads and think she's hot, "looking," but looks don't mean squat when you're as low a class little drunken party skank as she is.

No sweat Pale, just having some fun that is usually taken way too seriously. It is rarely the equipment that takes a great shot, it's the person behind the camera. A photographer that is any good will get great results no-matter what is used. Just like a great driver in a custom VW Microbus can outdrive others in Porsches and Aston Martins(You Tube video I posted in the "This lady Likes her car" thread in the lounge....#102).

I don't know Ms. Lohan or Hilton of course but they are young and very wealthy and people are trying to make a buck off of them 24-7, a lot of pressure on a young person...... I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt. Lindsay is very talented, an accomplished actress with a voice that could mature into something very good. She is missing adult guidance that hopefully she will be able to find. She is very young and with the wrong influence and a lot of money to do whatever her imature mind thinks would be fun, you have a dangerous combination. I believe that she is no worse than any kid her age with money, they just don't get the press.

glockmail
07-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Perhaps the queers in speedos that you hang with.

glockmail
07-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Complements of Photoshop, and hair extensions? Nah.. I'll pass. After all, I need to spend my money on magazines...tho, I'm not quite sure where you invented that load of shit from, since I'm obviously too busy wasting money on quality cookware.. :slap: Looks like you've been doing a lot of quality eating from that cookware as well.

Mr. P
07-03-2007, 05:34 PM
... It is rarely the equipment that takes a great shot, it's the person behind the camera. A photographer that is any good will get great results no-matter what is used. ....

That says it all.

The ClayTaurus
07-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Perhaps the queers in speedos that you hang with.I did what, exactly, to deserve that?

shattered
07-03-2007, 07:21 PM
I did what, exactly, to deserve that?

Nothing. He just can't help himself.. It's not often he gets let out into polite society, and when he does, the excitement causes him to wet his pants. He takes that embarrassment and masks it by attacking others because he doesn't know what else to do.

manu1959
07-03-2007, 07:28 PM

no hips and big thighs.....as for the guy thing....you are on your own with that one....

glockmail
07-03-2007, 07:32 PM
I did what, exactly, to deserve that?
You exist for my entertainment.

Jon
07-03-2007, 08:04 PM

Seriously? I used the laugh smiley for a reason. It was a joke. A playful jab. I thought it was in the spirit of your OP?

;)

Oh, and yeah... Lindsay Lohan does absolutely nothing for me. She's pretty disgusting.

Sitarro
07-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Seriously? I used the laugh smiley for a reason. It was a joke. A playful jab. I thought it was in the spirit of your OP?

;)

Oh, and yeah... Lindsay Lohan does absolutely nothing for me. She's pretty disgusting.

I forgot my :laugh2: in my response. I did take it as you said, a playful jab.

I do think these young ladies, although they put themselves in positions to have it said about them, are probably more decent than they are portrayed by the very same people trying to make a buck out of anything they do. Paris does make a lot of money just being Paris Hilton and bringing those photographers to events(I've heard she makes a great deal of money just to show up). Lindsay is way over her head trying to hang with her and Britney, she definitely has a lot more talent than the two of them.:cool:

The ClayTaurus
07-03-2007, 10:48 PM
no hips and big thighs.....as for the guy thing....you are on your own with that one....Well I wasn't trying to say she had a moosetoe or anything...:slap: No hips and big thighs was about it.

The ClayTaurus
07-03-2007, 10:49 PM
You exist for my entertainment.Guys in speedos are entertaining to you?

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 01:16 AM

This does nothing for you... and you think she's disgusting? Should we start worrying about you now? :confused:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9273/lindsaylohan10242gu7.jpg

Jon
07-04-2007, 03:05 AM
This does nothing for you... and you think she's disgusting? Should we start worrying about you now? :confused:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9273/lindsaylohan10242gu7.jpg

That is soooo Photoshopped. See the thread I started elsewhere. :laugh2:

Here is a bit o' reality:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=317&stc=1&d=1183535291

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=318&stc=1&d=1183535291

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=319&stc=1&d=1183535291

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=320&stc=1&d=1183535291

I'm just not into the whole freckle-puffy-nasty thing. Well, that and her persona is a complete turn off.

Jon
07-04-2007, 03:10 AM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=321&stc=1&d=1183536576

Uh-Oh! You better run out and buy a Polaroid! :laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 04:35 AM
That is soooo Photoshopped. See the thread I started elsewhere. :laugh2:

Here is a bit o' reality:

I'm just not into the whole freckle-puffy-nasty thing. Well, that and her persona is a complete turn off.

I must just be a sucker for slender redheads with nice racks. My fault. And like Darin said, even trashy can be sexy sometimes. I agree. Little angel girls turn me off.

I certainly won't defend her behavior, but I still thinks she's smokin' hot.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9302/lindsaywu8.jpg

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8513/lindsay0qv9.png

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7805/lindsaylohanhbsedit009ql4.png

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 06:11 AM
Uh-Oh! You better run out and buy a Polaroid! :laugh2:

I've had a few Polaroids. They were the instant picture gratification of the eighties. Now with digitals... who needs them?

Jon
07-04-2007, 06:25 AM
I've had a few Polaroids. They were the instant picture gratification of the eighties. Now with digitals... who needs them?

Sitarro? I mean if LL uses one, they must be good! :)

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 06:39 AM
Sitarro? I mean if LL uses one, they must be good! :)

Ppphhhtt... :laugh:

glockmail
07-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Guys in speedos are entertaining to you? Show me a pic of you in yours and I'll let you know.

The ClayTaurus
07-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Show me a pic of you in yours and I'll let you know....

glockmail
07-04-2007, 10:59 AM
... You, speechless? Now that's entertaining!