PDA

View Full Version : California Senate OKs Health Care for Illegal Immigrants

red states rule
06-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Hold onto your wallets and purses folks. The Dems are starting another massive handout to secure votes - and you will pay for it in more ways then one.

And if CA passes it you know damn well Dems will want nationwide

Senate Bill 4, known as the Health for All Act, passed in California’s Senate on Tuesday, 28-11, taking illegal immigrants residing in the Golden State one step closer to attaining health insurance coverage.

If SB 4 passes the next two stages in its quest for approval, it would allow for illegal aliens in California to purchase health insurance through Covered California, pending a federal waiver; allow for illegal alien children aged 19 and under to enroll in Medi-Cal, the state’s insurance program for the poor; and allow for a limited number of adults aged 19 and over to enroll in the Medi-Cal program as state funding is made available.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/02/california-senate-approves-healthcare-for-illegal-immigrants/

aboutime
06-03-2015, 05:19 PM
Too bad the California Senate CAN'T Work that hard on solving their WATER problems for LEGAL Citizens.

Perianne
06-03-2015, 05:24 PM
You know what? As much as I disagree with the California stance on illegals, that is exactly what I think America should be: each state making their own rules.

red states rule
06-04-2015, 02:13 AM
You know what? As much as I disagree with the California stance on illegals, that is exactly what I think America should be: each state making their own rules.

and when CA needs bailed out from their mountain of debt guess who they will come to?

BTW there are rules on ILLEGALLY entering the country. But Dems who are desperate to add new voters are ignoring those rules