PDA

View Full Version : Huh?

Perianne
06-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Leftists are really, really strange.

If you’ve ever wondered whether modern progressivism could create an argument so convoluted, contradictory and esoteric that it collapses on itself, we have an answer. And it comes at the expense of feminists who believe they can fight for “women’s rights” without running afoul of their own speech police.

During “All In With Chris Hayes” on June 2, the host fostered a discussion among media representatives on the “reaction to Caitlyn Jenner” or “The Jenner Effect.” In the middle of the conversation, Michelle Goldberg, senior contributing writer for The Nation, suggested that using the word “women” in abortion language “excludes trans men.”

Directly before Goldberg’s comments, Huffington Post’s Gay Voices editor Michelangelo Signorile expressed hope on the “complicated issue about gender.”

“When you talk to young people about it,” he said, “they have a more of an understanding of gender as fluid, it’s not necessarily about your biology.”

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/06/03/msnbc-panel-using-women-in-abortion-language-excludes-transgendered-men/

aboutime
06-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Perianne. I'm really sorry here, but I have to say it. All of this Jenner BS simply makes me wanna PUKE!

Every day, over the last several years. All of us have been watching the FALL of America. Every Day, we are handed another reason to WORRY about whether the nation we all, once knew. Will still exist in 5, or 10 years.
Personally. Though I fear what our grandchildren will be facing. I get angry, and upset that I will probably be DEAD when they are all alone with nobody like me, or other Honest, Loving Americans to guide them along to explain how SICK people really are MENTALLY.

Perianne
06-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Perianne. I'm really sorry here, but I have to say it. All of this Jenner BS simply makes me wanna PUKE!

Every day, over the last several years. All of us have been watching the FALL of America. Every Day, we are handed another reason to WORRY about whether the nation we all, once knew. Will still exist in 5, or 10 years.
Personally. Though I fear what our grandchildren will be facing. I get angry, and upset that I will probably be DEAD when they are all alone with nobody like me, or other Honest, Loving Americans to guide them along to explain how SICK people really are MENTALLY.

I absolutely agree! I worry about my daughter. She is a good conservative, but she still asks me questions when she doesn't understand the liberal agenda.

Have no doubt, the liberals will continue to erode away all that is good and decent.

aboutime
06-03-2015, 07:42 PM
I absolutely agree! I worry about my daughter. She is a good conservative, but she still asks me questions when she doesn't understand the liberal agenda.

Have no doubt, the liberals will continue to erode away all that is good and decent.

"And the biggest problem we have isn't Obama, or the Democrats. Our biggest problem is the faulty, messed-up, education system in this nation. The most Expensive in the World, but proven to be the most USELESS due to Politics, and Teacher unions that place the children last.
Consequently. We have major cities across this nation with Uncaring, Single parents who have children that only learn how to BUY, and SELL drugs instead of learning how to become Responsible American citizens."
(a quote by aboutime) Since nearly all of the statements I make here are ignored....and reworded in other posts.