PDA

View Full Version : ESPN To Give ‘Courage’ Award to Olympian Formerly Known as Bruce Jenner

Jeff
06-04-2015, 11:08 AM
How was this courageous ? Now if they had a award for most disgusting act, act for most publicity, or just biggest pervert act I may agree, but brave, no it isn't brave. And look at some of the names he/she will sit along side, Pat Tillman is the one that bothers me, now he was truly brave and a hero, we ought not tarnish his reputation with this disgusting trash.

Former Olympic gold medalist Jenner has been announced as the 2015 Arthur Ashe Courage Award winner and is set to receive the award at the 2015 ESPY’s for the journey taken to change from a man to a woman. Jenner took the gold medal in the decathlon from the 1976 Summer Olympics.

http://visiontoamerica.com/22424/espn-to-give-courage-award-to-olympian-formerly-known-as-bruce-jenner/

Gunny
06-04-2015, 12:41 PM
How was this courageous ? Now if they had a award for most disgusting act, act for most publicity, or just biggest pervert act I may agree, but brave, no it isn't brave. And look at some of the names he/she will sit along side, Pat Tillman is the one that bothers me, now he was truly brave and a hero, we ought not tarnish his reputation with this disgusting trash.

http://visiontoamerica.com/22424/espn-to-give-courage-award-to-olympian-formerly-known-as-bruce-jenner/

Yeah, whatever. :rolleyes:

He's 15 years older than we are. What's the point? Besides publicity?

aboutime
06-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Since when does getting a courage award equal the "Coming Out" Award?

Maybe the sweetie pies at ESPN need courage to join the Former Bruce, and leave their CLOSETS too??

Gunny
06-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Since when does getting a courage award equal the "Coming Out" Award?

Maybe the sweetie pies at ESPN need courage to join the Former Bruce, and leave their CLOSETS too??

:laugh:

Abbey Marie
06-04-2015, 02:53 PM
They're all climbing over each other to be "inclusive".

Lemmings.

Jeff
06-04-2015, 03:10 PM
It makes me sick that Pat Tillman a true hero is going to be along side this same idiot, Pat actually did something heroic and brave, this guy lopped his pecker off, sounds to me like he should be getting a trip to a nut house, not a award.

Gunny
06-04-2015, 03:25 PM
It makes me sick that Pat Tillman a true hero is going to be along side this same idiot, Pat actually did something heroic and brave, this guy lopped his pecker off, sounds to me like he should be getting a trip to a nut house, not a award.

Don't even put them in the same sentence. Pat Tillman believed in something greater than himself. An ideal. It's called the US Constitution and he gave up a million dollar contract for Sgt's pay.

Don't compare him to that POS that's thinking only of himself. Pat Tillman was a hero. Jenner's a fag.

Jeff
06-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Don't even put them in the same sentence. Pat Tillman believed in something greater than himself. An ideal. It's called the US Constitution and he gave up a million dollar contract for Sgt's pay.

Don't compare him to that POS that's thinking only of himself. Pat Tillman was a hero. Jenner's a fag.

I couldn't agree more, that is what pissed me off about this BS, I for one won't watch ESPN any longer do to that fact alone.

Gunny
06-04-2015, 03:48 PM
I couldn't agree more, that is what pissed me off about this BS, I for one won't watch ESPN any longer do to that fact alone.

They compared Pat Tillman to Jenner? Really?

Where''s my f-ing sword .....

aboutime
06-04-2015, 04:11 PM
They compared Pat Tillman to Jenner? Really?

Where''s my f-ing sword .....

Gunny...the ONE, and only thing Jenner has in common with Pat Tillman is...BOTH ARE DEAD NOW!:laugh: