PDA

View Full Version : School HW Extra Credit Assignment?

Kathianne
06-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Really? Joke in math? Can't make this stuff up:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/06/03/selfie-with-parents-sex-toys-alameda-high-school-teacher-accused-of-assigning-bizarre-extra-credit-for-sophomores/

Selfie With Parents’ Sex Toys? Alameda Teacher Accused Of Assigning Bizarre Extra Credit For SophomoresJune 3, 2015 10:24 PM

Perianne
06-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Is there any doubt the liberals will win in the end? They come at society from so many directions it is hard to stop them all. They will never give up.

Abbey Marie
06-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Is there any doubt the liberals will win in the end? They come at society from so many directions it is hard to stop them all. They will never give up.

What they will "win" in the end is a screwed up society with no moral compass.

Ancient Romans thought that would be cool, too.

Kathianne
06-04-2015, 03:00 PM
While I'm apalled at that so many institutions in this country have been degraded, I'm optimistic that eventually the pendulum will swing back.

Will our foreign and domestic policies be salvageable though in 18 months? I dunno.

Jeff
06-04-2015, 03:37 PM
Dear God I hope my kids never have a teacher like that, man what pictures she will get. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

This teacher should no way be teaching, whether a joke or not it was inappropriate and she should be fired !!!

Kathianne
06-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Dear God I hope my kids never have a teacher like that, man what pictures she will get. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

This teacher should no way be teaching, whether a joke or not it was inappropriate and she should be fired !!!

It was a 'he.' ;)

Jeff
06-04-2015, 03:45 PM
It was a 'he.' ;)

OOO hell another Bruce Jenner, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Getting so ya just don't know if it's a he or a she or if it was a he or she, hell they are all it's. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously I got ya, and HE should be fired !!!