PDA

View Full Version : Major Scandal: Rubio and Wife Have Received 17 Traffic Tickets Since 1997

red states rule
06-06-2015, 03:23 AM
The NY Times must have spent alot of man hours to uncover such a massive scandal of the Rubio's. My Lord, they got speeding tickets!!!

Of course you had to read well into the story before you found out Marco got only FOUR

Now there was no DWI's, no attempted bribery, no attempt to flee. Just the usual pulled over for speeding

Tells me the liberal media are worried and are now soiwng they are out to find something - anything - on the R's

Senator Marco Rubio has been in a hurry to get to the top, rising from state legislator to United States senator in the span of a decade and now running for president at age 44.
But politics is not the only area where Mr. Rubio, a Republican from Florida, has an affinity for the fast track. He and his wife, Jeanette, have also shown a tendency to be in a rush on the road.

According to a search of the Miami-Dade and Duval County court dockets, the Rubios have been cited for numerous infractions over the years for incidents that included speeding, driving through red lights and careless driving. A review of records dating back to 1997 shows that the couple had a combined 17 citations: Mr. Rubio with four and his wife with 13. On four separate occasions they agreed to attend remedial driving school after a violation.

Mr. Rubio’s troubles behind the wheel predate his days in politics. In 1997, when he was cited for careless driving by a Florida Highway Patrol officer, he was fined and took voluntary driving classes. A dozen years later, in 2009, he was ticketed for speeding on a highway in Duval County and found himself back in driver improvement school.

Things got more complicated in 2011 when Mr. Rubio was alerted to the fact that his license was facing suspension after a traffic camera caught him failing to stop at a red light in his beige Buick. His lawyer, Alex Hanna, paid a $16 fee to delay the suspension and eventually it was dismissed.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/06/05/marco-rubio-and-his-wife-cited-17-times-for-traffic-infractions-2/

red states rule
06-07-2015, 05:52 AM
Seems like the NY Times was working side by side with Hillary folks on this story. Which the NY Times denied but the evidence shows otherwise

Oh well, this is what "objective journalism" has become in America

Update: The Times’ denies that they were fed the story by American Bridge, Dylan Byers reports (http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/06/proclinton-american-bridge-appears-to-be-behind-ny-208340.html#.VXHj3YFBk7M.twitter) based on an e-mail from the NYT’s Washington bureau chief Carolyn Ryan:

“We came across this on our own,” she wrote. “Steve Eder and Kitty Bennett noticed it on Tuesday while looking into something else – it is almost all on line. Eder planned to do it for First Draft next week. On Wednesday, another reporter, Alan Rappeport, got wind that others were looking at the same thing. He mentioned it to Eder, so we decided to get it in now. We hired a document retrieval service in Florida and got copies of the paper records ourselves. They came back yesterday.”
Yeah, suuuuuuuure. By the way, as of 13:51 this afternoon, these same intrepid reporters changed the story to remove the reference to the F-150 being an SUV and called it a “truck.” The NYT didn’t bother to issue a correction or note the change, however.
Update: Color T. Becket Adams unconvinced:

If NYT can't say who pulled docs, looks weird, no? "We will comment to say we get didn't get oppo. Used our own group." "Who?" *silence*
— T. Becket Adams (@BecketAdams) June 5, 2015 (https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/606888760215748608)

They’ll correct that statement like they corrected the SUV description.
Update: Byers is looking for some confirmation, too:

I’ve asked @NYTimes (https://twitter.com/nytimes) for name of retrieval service they say they used to obtain Miami-Dade court docs… will update if and when they respond.
— Dylan Byers (@DylanByers) June 5, 2015 (https://twitter.com/DylanByers/status/606894765506994176)

Stay tuned.
Update: Brent Scher drops a little bomb on the NYT explanation:

Here is the full docket for one of the Rubio citations. No "document retrieval service in Florida” seen… pic.twitter.com/HDZUwHV0rQ (http://t.co/HDZUwHV0rQ)
— Brent Scher (@BrentScher) June 5, 2015 (https://twitter.com/BrentScher/status/606884857051004929)

Oops. Your move, Gray Lady.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/06/05/bad-news-gop-presidential-candidate-spouse-are-traffic-scofflaws-or-something/

Jeff
06-07-2015, 07:34 AM
I seen this last night, the E mail was titles, liberal media doing a bang up job, the Speeding tickets are so much more important that the lies and scandals Hillary has been involved in. :rolleyes:

It is easy to see which way this election is going to go, Republicans won't get a fair shake where as Hillary will be smelling like roses.

red states rule
06-07-2015, 07:39 AM
I seen this last night, the E mail was titles, liberal media doing a bang up job, the Speeding tickets are so much more important that the lies and scandals Hillary has been involved in. :rolleyes:

It is easy to see which way this election is going to go, Republicans won't get a fair shake where as Hillary will be smelling like roses.

Jeff, the liberal media and Dems are getting worried.

Hillary is f'ing up and her numbers are falling.

I would love to see a Walker/Rubio ticket. Two young energetic guys with new ideas VS an old hag with the usual old tax and spend policies

jimnyc
06-07-2015, 07:52 AM
I think he disagreed with Obama once. He's obviously a racist. :poke:

red states rule
06-07-2015, 07:53 AM
I think he disagreed with Obama once. He's obviously a racist. :poke:

and sicne he wants to try and deprive Hillary of her birthright as President - he is also a sexist and hates women

revelarts
06-07-2015, 12:43 PM
The NY Times must have spent alot of man hours to uncover such a massive scandal of the Rubio's. My Lord, they got speeding tickets!!!
Of course you had to read well into the story before you found out Marco got only FOUR
Now there was no DWI's, no attempted bribery, no attempt to flee. Just the usual pulled over for speeding
Tells me the liberal media are worried and are now soiwng they are out to find something - anything - on the R's

that's pretty horrific.
traffic violations!!! :laugh:
hold the presses!

law breakers, thats what they are. :eek:
the MSM is very selective in what they "expose"

DLT
06-07-2015, 12:52 PM

What? No destruction of government property and data? No obvious signs of bribery or $$$ for future deals? No blood on their hands of any kind???

The Rubios are pikers. Amateurs!!! They'd need another decade to kick it into high-gear to compete with the Clintons and with the Obama administration. I'd have to say that.... at this point in America's destruction.....the Rubios are highly unqualified for the 1st Food Nazi and Destroyer-In-Chief positions.

aboutime
06-07-2015, 01:43 PM
What? No destruction of government property and data? No obvious signs of bribery or $$$ for future deals? No blood on their hands of any kind???

The Rubios are pikers. Amateurs!!! They'd need another decade to kick it into high-gear to compete with the Clintons and with the Obama administration. I'd have to say that.... at this point in America's destruction.....the Rubios are highly unqualified for the 1st Food Nazi and Destroyer-In-Chief positions.

Too bad the NEW YORK SLIME isn't paying any attention to the 4 DEAD Americans in BenGhazi ala HILLARY!