PDA

View Full Version : People, including Muslims can only take so much crap

tailfins
06-06-2015, 09:28 AM
I have known a substantial number of Muslims in my time and can't recall it ever being a bad experience. I have learned that American Muslims get crap on almost a daily basis just for being Muslim. The ones I know have an aversion to controversy and being conspicuous. That might explain why they haven't shown visible opposition to Al Qaida and ISIS. However, people can only take so much crap. I can see how an American Muslim might think that people who treat others so bad just might deserve to live in fear. For what it's worth, it's sad that Jafar00 left DP. His patience deserves an award.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-06-2015, 09:40 AM
I have known a substantial number of Muslims in my time and can't recall it ever being a bad experience. I have learned that American Muslims get crap on almost a daily basis just for being Muslim. The ones I know have an aversion to controversy and being conspicuous. That might explain why they haven't shown visible opposition to Al Qaida and ISIS. However, people can only take so much crap. I can see how an American Muslim might think that people who treat others so bad just might deserve to live in fear. For what it's worth, it's sad that Jafar00 left DP. His patience deserves an award.

Knew which side you were on all along. You fail to understand that the face they show you is one of restraint until they reach a certain level within the population here. And while they do that they get to gather clueless appeasers to help them in their stated goals.
On this subject you are totally clueless. Why not use that brain you brag about to truly study Islam and its stated goals--conquering , killing, enslavement and a world ruled by Sharia law!
I knew you were badly informed on this subject but not this damn massively clueless, gullible and a sworn appeaser of this caliber.. Just sad IMHO.
Jafar exposed himself here , nobody forced him to leave--he did so when he saw many others finally saw his game that he played here. He left because he made the mistake of openly showing that he absolutely and heartedly supported muslim terrorists and their goals.
I suggest that you wake the hell up... or continue to grovel to keep your job and make pies with those that one day will cut your head off and then
laugh at your extreme gullibility..

I agree, people can only take so much and then the world may start to properly deal with this ffing death cult the right way...-Tyr

edit:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?37131-Most-recent-muslim-terrorist-attacks&p=739723#post739723

Today, 09:47 AM #858 Tyr-Ziu Saxnot's Avatar Tyr-Ziu Saxnot Tyr-Ziu Saxnot is online now
I've just begun to fight!

Thanks
Thanked 6,938 Times in 3,839 PostsRep Power
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2015.06.04 (Yola, Nigeria) - Two suicide bombers detonate at a packed market, slaughtering over thirty innocents.
2015.06.04 (Lashkar Gah, Afghanistan) - A suicide bomber takes out four Afghans.
2015.06.03 (Giza, Egypt) - Fundamentalists on motorcycles shoot two tourism guards to death near the pyramids.
2015.06.02 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Islamists hide a bomb under a table at a meat market that claims the lives of about fifty innocents.
2015.06.02 (Deir Ezzor, Syria) - A woman is stoned to death for adultery.
2015.06.01 (Jadaa, Iraq) - A mass grave is discovered containing the victims of eighty Yazidi religious minorities butchered by the Islamic State, including thirty-three children and twenty women.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.
The numbers, 30+4+2+50+1+80= 167 murdered innocent people.. Islam the religion of murder.

red states rule
06-06-2015, 09:47 AM
You are correct - people can only take so much. Most can only take having their head cut off one time. Only one time can they burned alive in a cage. Only the other hand, it varies how many rocks people can take to the face. Or how many lashes they can take on their bare back before passing out or dying. Then again you may survive a car bombing and lose only one or tow limbs. So I will give for credit for being correct people can only take so much

tailfins
06-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Knew which side you were on all along. You fail to understand that the face they show you is one of restraint until they reach a certain level within the population here. And while they do that they get to gather clueless appeasers to help them in their stated goals.
On this subject you are totally clueless. Why not use that brain you brag about to truly study Islam and its stated goals--conquering , killing, enslavement and a world ruled by Sharia law!
I knew you were badly informed on this subject but not this damn massively clueless, gullible and a sworn appeaser of this caliber.. Just sad IMHO.
Jafar exposed himself here , nobody forced him to leave--he did so when he saw many others finally saw his game that he played here. He left because he made the mistake of openly showing that he absolutely and heartedly supported muslim terrorists and their goals.
I suggest that you wake the hell up... or continue to grovel to keep your job and make pies with those that one day will cut your head off and then
laugh at your extreme gullibility..

I agree, people can only take so much and then the world may start to properly deal with this ffing death cult the right way...-Tyr

I'm on the side of nice people. For some strange reason, I'm learning to like to taste of Indian curry too.

red states rule
06-06-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm on the side of nice people. For some strange reason, I'm learning to like to taste of Indian curry too.

Well if you ever piss of a Muslim, they will be nice to you and kill you last

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Dude, being clueless and proud of it is no way to go thru life..
While you fall for the false face their religion murders around the world yet you consider those victims not a whit.
How massively insightful you are. :rolleyes: -Tyr

red states rule
06-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Dude, being clueless and proud of it is no way to go thru life..
While you fall for the false face their religion murders around the world yet you consider those victims not a whit.
How massively insightful you are. :rolleyes: -Tyr

https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/msm.jpg?w=702&h=519

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-06-2015, 10:14 AM
https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/msm.jpg?w=702&h=519

That is Sharia law and endorsed by every true muslim. A FACT.
Their religion will murder any that oppose that in the countries where Sharia law governs.
Yet gullible fools here in America think Islam is the "restraint currently shown here" because of our laws and the small size of the population of muslims here.
I truly feel sorry for people that stupid IMHO.
Amazing to me how some people can justify kissing ass to hold a job even when it involves defending murdering scum and religious fanatics.
I suppose getting it on record could be why some people openly post such stupidity/gullibility.
Sad thing is should they ever get control that record would mean exactly squat. They kill him and his family(OR ANY APPEASER-INFIDEL) same as the rest of us IMHO.-Tyr

red states rule
06-06-2015, 10:43 AM
That is Sharia law and endorsed by every true muslim. A FACT.
Their religion will murder any that oppose that in the countries where Sharia law governs.
Yet gullible fools here in America think Islam is the "restraint currently shown here" because of our laws and the small size of the population of muslims here.
I truly feel sorry for people that stupid IMHO.
Amazing to me how some people can justify kissing ass to hold a job even when it involves defending murdering scum and religious fanatics.
I suppose getting it on record could be why some people openly post such stupidity/gullibility.
Sad thing is should they ever get control that record would mean exactly squat. They kill him and his family(OR ANY APPEASER-INFIDEL) same as the rest of us IMHO.-Tyr

Try, do not forget who is "leading" our war on terror https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/b9kyh7vceaa15vd-e1423759448874.jpg?w=702

LongTermGuy
06-06-2015, 12:31 PM
"More specifically, we are told that there exists a “moderate” Islam and an “extremist” Islam—the former good and true, embraced by a Muslim majority, the latter a perverse sacrilege practiced by an exploitative minority.
But what do these dual adjectives—“moderate” and “extremist”—ultimately mean in the context of Islam? Are they both equal and viable alternatives insofar as how Islam is understood?

Are they both theologically legitimate? This last question is particularly important, since Islam is first and foremost a religious way of life centered around the words of a deity (Allah) and his prophet (Muhammad)—the significance of which is admittedly unappreciated by secular societies.

Both terms—“moderate” and “extremist”—have to do with degree, or less mathematically, zeal: how much, or to what extent, a thing is practiced or implemented. As Webster’s puts it, “moderate” means “observing reasonable limits” “extremist” means “going to great or exaggerated lengths.”
It’s a question, then, of doing either too much or too little.

The problem, however, is that mainstream Islam offers a crystal-clear way of life, based on the teachings of the Koran and Hadith—the former, containing what purport to be the sacred words of Allah, the latter, the example (or sunna, hence “Sunnis”) of his prophet, also known as the most “perfect man” (al-insan al-kamil). Indeed, based on these two primary sources and according to normative Islamic teaching, all human actions fall into five categories: forbidden actions, discouraged actions, neutral actions recommended actions, and obligatory actions.

In this context, how does a believer go about “moderating” what the deity and his spokesman have commanded? One can either try to observe Islam’s commandments or one can ignore them: any more or less is not Islam—a word which means “submit” (to the laws, or sharia, of Allah).

The real question, then, is what do Allah and his prophet command Muslims (“they who submit”) to do? Are radicals “exaggerating” their orders? Or are moderate Muslims simply “observing reasonable limits”—a euphemism for negligence?—when it comes to fulfilling their "commandments?"

Indeed, just the other day (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hjTgk_AQcedUAeBtq3sJE07VaRbQ?docId=7ecf51d4-238b-4787-86d9-1e4ffdfd2c1a), a Kenyan mosque leader said that the Westgate massacre, where Islamic gunmen slaughtered some 67 people, “was justified. As per the Koran, as per the religion of Islam, Westgate was 100 percent justified.” Then he said: “Radical Islam is a creation of people who do not believe in Islam.We don’t have radical Islam, we don’t have moderates, we don’t have extremists. Islam is one religion following the Koran and the Sunna” [emphasis added].

Note his point that “Radical Islam is a creation of people who do not believe in Islam,” a clear reference to the West which coined the phrase “radical Islam.” Ironically, the secular West, which relegates religious truths to the realm of “personal experience,” feels qualified to decide what is and is not “radical” about Islam.

Consider one example: Allah commands Muslims to “Fight those among the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] who do not believe in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, nor embrace the religion of truth , until they pay the[I]jizya [tribute] with willing submission and feel themselves subdued” [Koran 9:29].

*How can one interpret this verse to mean anything other than what it plainly says? Wherein lies the ambiguity, the room for interpretation? Of course there are other teachings and allusions in the Koran that by necessity lend themselves over to the fine arts of interpretation, or ijtihad. But surely the commands of Koran 9:29 are completely straightforward?

More:

http://blogs.cbn.com/ibrahim/archive/2014/03/24/why-moderate-islam-is-an-oxymoron.aspx

red states rule
06-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Look how the liberal media is "reporting" the death threat on Pam Geller. She is lectured by the left for taunting Muslims and try to excuse the threat of violence against her. When Muslims slaughtered people in France - oh the magazine brought themselves. Jews were not targeted in a KOSHER bakery - it was a random attack.

The liberal media is scared shitless to call Muslim terrorists what they are

Muslim terrorists

aboutime
06-06-2015, 12:40 PM

So, when will you be leaving for Syria? You have obviously placed your Monetary needs ahead of devotion to your own nation that allows you to do, and say anything you want.

Time for you to CHOOSE sides. Nothing wrong with being friendly with fellow Americans, no matter where they came from. But you sound more like an OBAMA apologist than Obama these days.

You think it's sad that jafar is gone from here? Of course you'd give him an award. The Enemy Within Award from you would be perfect.

red states rule
06-06-2015, 12:50 PM
Priorities.

https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/priorities.jpg?w=702&h=501

tailfins
06-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Here's specifically the type of thing I'm talking about: I'm the go-to person on where to have lunch. I took co-workers Ahmed (he's Muslim) and Vijay (he's Hindu) to lunch at this pretty cool looking 1950s style Cafe. We specifically told the waitress, please make sure there NO PORK in Ahmed's food; He's Muslim. Low and behold, there's a piece of bacon in Ahmed's serving of corn. He thinks she did that deliberately. I would like to hope she didn't. I guess in your book, that waitress "struck a blow against terrorism". :2up: If that's the case, then the US Justice Department is correct to take measures against such people. All Ahmed did was not give her a tip because he didn't want to stir up trouble.

aboutime
06-06-2015, 02:49 PM
Here's specifically the type of thing I'm talking about: I'm the go-to person on where to have lunch. I took co-workers Ahmed (he's Muslim) and Vijay (he's Hindu) to lunch at this pretty cool looking 1950s style Cafe. We specifically told the waitress, please make sure there NO PORK in Ahmed's food; He's Muslim. Low and behold, there's a piece of bacon in Ahmed's serving of corn. He thinks she did that deliberately. I would like to hope she didn't. I guess in your book, that waitress "struck a blow against terrorism". :2up: If that's the case, then the US Justice Department is correct to take measures against such people. All Ahmed did was not give her a tip because he didn't want to stir up trouble.

That's the very same kind of pretend reasoning we hear from Obama, almost every day, as he apologizes, and ignores the actual facts the rest of us know to be TERRORISTS, TERRORISM, and the WAR ON TERROR.

You can brag, and pretend you are defending fellow Americans who are Muslim, and there's nothing wrong with that tailfins. But the way you are doing it here...sounds just like the BIGOTS who always claim Most of their Friends are Black, or that You get along perfectly fine with Blacks (while, in the privacy of your home-out of earshot...you sound like ARCHIE BUNKER).
I call that, Pure, and Simple HYPOCRISY. Even you have come here to tell us how your JOB, and MONEY make you pretend to be someone YOU DEMAND everyone else should be...IN YOUR OPINION.

tailfins
06-06-2015, 02:53 PM
That's the very same kind of pretend reasoning we hear from Obama, almost every day, as he apologizes, and ignores the actual facts the rest of us know to be TERRORISTS, TERRORISM, and the WAR ON TERROR.

You can brag, and pretend you are defending fellow Americans who are Muslim, and there's nothing wrong with that tailfins. But the way you are doing it here...sounds just like the BIGOTS who always claim Most of their Friends are Black, or that You get along perfectly fine with Blacks (while, in the privacy of your home-out of earshot...you sound like ARCHIE BUNKER).
I call that, Pure, and Simple HYPOCRISY. Even you have come here to tell us how your JOB, and MONEY make you pretend to be someone YOU DEMAND everyone else should be...IN YOUR OPINION.

Since you don't get out much, I will explain it this way: The events of the day changes people's perspective. One day a black guy lends you a jack when you need one. Another day you see a black guy push a shopping cart into your car. It's not hypocrisy, it's called living life.

Abbey Marie
06-06-2015, 03:00 PM

The real problem here is that Ahmed assumed that neither a diner waitress, nor a diner line cook, could simply make a mistake. His go-to conclusion rather, is that he's being discriminated against. Perhaps if Muslims worldwide didn't try so hard to get offended so freaking easily, the world would be a more peaceful place.

tailfins
06-06-2015, 03:16 PM
The real problem here is that Ahmed assumed that neither a diner waitress, nor a diner line cook, could simply make a mistake. His go-to conclusion rather, is that he's being discriminated against. Perhaps if Muslims worldwide didn't try so hard to get offended so freaking easily, the world would be a more peaceful place.

What I don't get is that with less than a fully functioning brain, I manage to be able to get along with dozen or so Muslims I have gotten to know. The same goes for the 50 or so Hindus. I don't see why it's so hard for the rest of the population. The list of things that offend Muslims is simple, easy to understand and reasonably short. This is much better than dealing with an American woman where you're a dirty S.O.B. if you can't read their mind. Of course in the interest of being "politically correct", I can come up with proxy criteria to escape dealing with such people. For example, I can say "I would rather not deal with 'Jessica' because I saw her raise her voice and belittle 'Dimitri' in front of other team members, just ask 'Allen'"

aboutime
06-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Since you don't get out much, I will explain it this way: The events of the day changes people's perspective. One day a black guy lends you a jack when you need one. Another day you see a black guy push a shopping cart into your car. It's not hypocrisy, it's called living life.

Since you think I don't get out much. I have to laugh. Because you are obviously the same person I see every day on my way to my Dr., and you are the one DRIVING AROUND IN CIRCLES, pretending you aren't lost.

If there is a way for you to avoid actually answering questions without writing a novel to convince yourself how smart you THINK you are. You have found it. And that IS Hypocrisy. Only you are the one in denial.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-06-2015, 05:58 PM
Tailfins, you mistake is you judge a subject this serious, this big and broad by you own experiences with a few muslims. Do you do that kind of myopic analysis in most of your important decisions and judgments?
If you do, then too bad. Going thru life that clueless ans selfishly biased and based is neither good for you or those you may affect with such poor judgment IMHO.
Do try to step farther out than your own shadow-if only for the important tings, as even that small bit better than nothing.-Tyr

Abbey Marie
06-06-2015, 06:12 PM
What I don't get is that with less than a fully functioning brain, I manage to be able to get along with dozen or so Muslims I have gotten to know. The same goes for the 50 or so Hindus. I don't see why it's so hard for the rest of the population. The list of things that offend Muslims is simple, easy to understand and reasonably short. This is much better than dealing with an American woman where you're a dirty S.O.B. if you can't read their mind. Of course in the interest of being "politically correct", I can come up with proxy criteria to escape dealing with such people. For example, I can say "I would rather not deal with 'Jessica' because I saw her raise her voice and belittle 'Dimitri' in front of other team members, just ask 'Allen'"

Unfortunately, getting along with coworkers and others actually in your life, has nothing to do with the problem I mentioned of Muslims being extremely easily offended- actually looking for offenses. Or any other of their problems for that matter, such as hatred of the Jews, and the disallowing of freedom of religion. And then of course there is their subjugation of women.

tailfins
06-06-2015, 06:28 PM
Unfortunately, getting along with coworkers and others actually in your life, has nothing to do with the problem I mentioned of Muslims being extremely easily offended- actually looking for offenses. Or any other of their problems for that matter, such as hatred of the Jews, and the disallowing of freedom of religion. And then of course there is their subjugation of women.

There's Coca Cola in the Middle East and there's Coca Cola in Israel. The same with Microsoft. The same with many multi-national companies. Both have Muslim and Jewish employees. The corporate culture has forced them to interact with each other and be productive. Those opinions might exist, but they are controlled and the approach is very successful. You might think I'm an infidel, but you had better keep it to yourself.

Abbey Marie
06-06-2015, 07:42 PM
There's Coca Cola in the Middle East and there's Coca Cola in Israel. The same with Microsoft. The same with many multi-national companies. Both have Muslim and Jewish employees. The corporate culture has forced them to interact with each other and be productive. Those opinions might exist, but they are controlled and the approach is very successful. You might think I'm an infidel, but you had better keep it to yourself.

What are you talking about? And is that a threat?

tailfins
06-06-2015, 07:53 PM
What are you talking about? And is that a threat?

Only to Muslims that work with Jews or vice-versa if they want to keep their jobs. It also means that I wouldn't tolerate being called an infidel. Remember: Think outside the forum. What we do here isn't very useful if it can't be applied elsewhere.

aboutime
06-06-2015, 08:11 PM
Only to Muslims that work with Jews or vice-versa if they want to keep their jobs. It also means that I wouldn't tolerate being called an infidel. Remember: Think outside the forum. What we do here isn't very useful if it can't be applied elsewhere.

tailfins. Why then, do you come here? You really are sounding so self-centered, and unwilling to accept the possibilities that other humans can exist without you, and your hypocrisy based on Getting Along On purpose to keep your job. That's about as Two-faced as someone can get. Pretending to be holier-than-thou, while intentionally accusing others who happen to disagree with you as Your Own Version of Infidel.

Jeff
06-06-2015, 08:20 PM

Wow so you are saying a waitress by you got her head cut off ??:laugh2:

TF, To me this is the problem, mistakes are made but let's assume right away it was done on purpose, look at your story and tell me who in it is wrong.

Drummond
06-06-2015, 08:55 PM

The 'control' you speak of is only superficial. It's partly maintained by business diktat, sure ... but DEFERENCE also forms a large part of it.

Consider all the various ways a Muslim can be 'mortally offended', from a piece of bacon being in the wrong place at the wrong time, to 'iffy' cartoons which risk the bringing-on of death threats, to a teddy bear that might not be correctly named.

And what about the Muslim religious requirement to pray 5 times daily ? Does the corporate world find it has to defer to that, and make special arrangements ?

The corporate culture is at least interested in knuckling under to Muslims as it is in maintaining 'workplace cultural parity'. It has to be. Reality demands it, UNLESS a stand is taken.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-06-2015, 09:32 PM

You might think I'm an infidel, but you had better keep it to yourself.

Are you ffing daft? infidel==one that does not believe in the Koran and Allah as in the Muslim faith.
Are you muslim? no.. ----- then you are an "infidel"(non-believer) and I'll call you that any damn time I want to..

So infidel, why do you think kissing stinking muslim ass is the way to go?--Tyr

tailfins
06-06-2015, 09:41 PM
Are you ffing daft? infidel==one that does not believe in the Koran and Allah as in the Muslim faith.
Are you muslim? no.. ----- then you are an "infidel"(non-believer) and I'll call you that any damn time I want to..

So infidel, why do you think kissing stinking muslim ass is the way to go?--Tyr

Not, daft, just aware of the Human Resources department likely interpretation of things. I will mention a past employer: Try calling someone an infidel at ESPN and see how long it takes you to get fired. However I doubt that you would want to live in Bristol, Connecticut.

aboutime
06-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Not, daft, just aware of the Human Resources department likely interpretation of things. I will mention a past employer: Try calling someone an infidel at ESPN and see how long it takes you to get fired. However I doubt that you would want to live in Bristol, Connecticut.

If you worked for ESPN. I suspect, you would want us to somehow be Impressed with your resume'. But that's not gonna happen. Sounds like it is YOU who has the most serious personal problems around people who DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU. You keep telling us all of your sad experiences, all based on being Fired, Laid-off, or quitting.

I had to deal with hundreds of people just like you during my years in the navy. And, most of them were professional trouble-makers who always pushed the envelope, trying to incite and test people who didn't appreciate their lack of integrity, and personal responsibility. So, when you come here to give us examples of how TERRIFIC you Think you are. It's easy to see exactly WHO has the problems.

tailfins
06-06-2015, 09:57 PM
If you worked for ESPN. I suspect, you would want us to somehow be Impressed with your resume'. But that's not gonna happen. Sounds like it is YOU who has the most serious personal problems around people who DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU. You keep telling us all of your sad experiences, all based on being Fired, Laid-off, or quitting.

I had to deal with hundreds of people just like you during my years in the navy. And, most of them were professional trouble-makers who always pushed the envelope, trying to incite and test people who didn't appreciate their lack of integrity, and personal responsibility. So, when you come here to give us examples of how TERRIFIC you Think you are. It's easy to see exactly WHO has the problems.

I don't really care what you think, but I do enjoy testing you. You're entertaining similar to putting Mentos in a bottle of Diet Coke and watching it bubble over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gS3eMn4Cic

red states rule
06-07-2015, 05:07 AM

Yep, we need to be more civil. More tolerant. More open minded.

What are your suggestions on how to deal with "people" like these?

https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/rysownik.jpg?w=702&h=489 (https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/rysownik.jpg)

tailfins
06-07-2015, 07:57 AM
Yep, we need to be more civil. More tolerant. More open minded.

What are your suggestions on how to deal with "people" like these?

https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/rysownik.jpg?w=702&h=489 (https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/rysownik.jpg)

The Mohammad drawers shouldn't need to go into hiding. People that are a danger to society should be arrested based on evidence. The Obama regime's refusal to protect Pam Geller's safety is unconscionable. One way to stay out of hot water is to be FOR things instead of AGAINST things. I'm FOR Jesus; I'm FOR Israel; I'm FOR the First Amendment. By being FOR things, those who attack you are viewed as the aggressor.

red states rule
06-07-2015, 08:02 AM
The Mohammad drawers shouldn't need to go into hiding. People that are a danger to society should be arrested based on evidence. The Obama regime's refusal to protect Pam Geller's safety is unconscionable. One way to stay out of hot water is to be FOR things instead of AGAINST things. I'm FOR Jesus; I'm FOR Israel; I'm FOR the First Amendment. By being FOR things, those who attack you are viewed as the aggressor.

When we have a President who considers global warming a bigger threat then terrorists - well we are screwed until he is out of office

You can also be against terrorists without having to be assaulted and smeared by the liberal media. You see Obama and the liberal media share the same opinion. There is no such thing as Islamic terrorists only Islamaphobes

Drummond
06-07-2015, 04:25 PM
When we have a President who considers global warming a bigger threat then terrorists - well we are screwed until he is out of office

You can also be against terrorists without having to be assaulted and smeared by the liberal media. You see Obama and the liberal media share the same opinion. There is no such thing as Islamic terrorists only Islamaphobes

Maybe our media spin it a little differently ?

In BBC-land, to even use the world 'terrorist' is frowned upon .. it has 'negative connotations', you see (!!). But, terrorists ARE referred to as terrorists, in some channels.

A common phrase in use is 'Islamic extremists'.

You see, over here, it's actionable in law to publicly insult a religion. That could be said to be inciting hatred, which legally is a big 'no-no'.

So, to make any sort of 'connection' with Islam, you have to describe it in such a way that acts of terrorism are automatically separated out from the so-called 'Islamic mainstream'. Doesn't matter if the world sees multiple equivalents of 9/11 in future ... regardless, the perpetrators will ALWAYS be described as NON mainstream.

As bad as Obama's Leftieism no doubt is, has he passed laws forbidding Islam to be denigrated, on pain of arrest and prosecution ?

I suggest that one reason for kicking Obama's mob out of power would be to make sure that they never get a chance to do what OUR lot have ALREADY done.

aboutime
06-07-2015, 04:25 PM
I don't really care what you think, but I do enjoy testing you. You're entertaining similar to putting Mentos in a bottle of Diet Coke and watching it bubble over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gS3eMn4Cic

Thank you very much for the response.

DragonStryk72
06-07-2015, 07:04 PM

I think some of it also has to do with fear of the extremists themselves. I mean, think about it, we're Infidels, we don't know any better, but another Muslim that speaks out of line with the zealots? Oh, they're fucking traitors.

So basically, as several are demonstrating on here right now, they've got the folks who have decided that all Muslims should be measured by the extremists (despite the blatant hypocrisy of not applying that to every other religion on the planet that has some crazy asshole claiming their religion as motive), while at the same time, they have legitimate cause to fear the zealots amongst their own number.

Essentially, it's a sort of "damned if you do, damned if you don't" way of thinking.