PDA

View Full Version : What happened to....

jackass
07-03-2007, 04:42 PM
JLo??

glockmail
07-03-2007, 05:41 PM
trobinett?

dan
07-05-2007, 03:36 AM
Gigli?

Sitarro
07-05-2007, 06:29 AM
Spellmind? Mattskamer?

Pale Rider
07-05-2007, 06:43 AM
Spellmind? Mattskamer?

PLEASE.... Sitarro.... brother.... mattskrammer was an advocate of INCEST! :puke:

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:26 AM
... my eyesight?

Abbey Marie
07-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Remember when Jane Pauley's son was posting? His screen name escapes me right now...

Mr. P
07-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Remember when Jane Pauley's son was posting? His screen name escapes me right now...

Yep, I remember the kid, not the name though.

Hagbard Celine
07-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Humor?

Abbey Marie
07-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Yep, I remember the kid, not the name though.

Was he Naked Emperor?

Mr. P
07-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Was he Naked Emperor?

Yes, that's it!

Abbey Marie
07-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Yes, that's it!

:thumb:

Pale Rider
07-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Was he Naked Emperor?

And a fag. :gay:

Trigg
07-05-2007, 04:53 PM
archangle???????

glockmail
07-05-2007, 05:58 PM

Now there's a babe. :cheers2:

OCA
07-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Mattskamer?

He's probably slurping on a schlong right now. Good riddance.

OCA
07-05-2007, 07:26 PM

Abbey I never believed he was the son of Jane Pauley, Nakey was way too out there for that.

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:31 PM
He's probably slurping on a schlong right now. Good riddance. Yes as I recall he was a big-time queer enabler. Not as bad a Missleman though, IMO.

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Abbey I never believed he was the son of Jane Pauley, Nakey was way too out there for that. Never met the guy, but aren't sones of rich/ famous generally useless pains in the ass?

OCA
07-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Yes as I recall he was a big-time queer enabler. Not as bad a Missleman though, IMO.

Not only an enabler but.........he was married or so he said but admitted to having a crush on another queer and had went as far as jerking off in front of him.

Plus he once said and I ain't embellishing this.........he'd let his daughter get raped in order to save his own ass, he actually justified this in some twisted way or another that I can't remember now but I remember clear as a bell that this sick motherfucker would trash his daughter's life to spare his own ass instead of cowboying up and taking the bullet for her.

I don't want no sick sumbitch like that here.

OCA
07-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Never met the guy, but aren't sones of rich/ famous generally useless pains in the ass?

Well yeah but they are not all queers either....he was.

Abbey Marie
07-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Not only an enabler but.........he was married or so he said but admitted to having a crush on another queer and had went as far as jerking off in front of him.

Plus he once said and I ain't embellishing this.........he'd let his daughter get raped in order to save his own ass, he actually justified this in some twisted way or another that I can't remember now but I remember clear as a bell that this sick motherfucker would trash his daughter's life to spare his own ass instead of cowboying up and taking the bullet for her.

Well, that's pretty sickening. :mad:

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:42 PM

Wow I didn't read anything like that. I figgered him for an odd lib but not over the top like that. Glad he's gone.

Make you wonder what's really up with some of these more rabid libs that are still around. You know, they could be collecting gism on a gyro or something.

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Well yeah but they are not all queers either....he was. If he was a queer than he's be a pain in some other queers ass.

OCA
07-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Well, that's pretty sickening. :mad:

I'll see if I can dredge up that post of his.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 07:51 PM
JLo??

She had issues.

Abbey Marie
07-05-2007, 07:53 PM
I'll see if I can dredge up that post of his.

He left not long after I arrived, so I missed all of the drama. I'll bet you two had some wild debates.

:coffee:

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:55 PM
He left not long after I arrived, so I missed all of the drama. I'll bet you two had some wild debates.

Ya think? :coffee:

Abbey Marie
07-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Ya think? :coffee:

Pale too. :laugh2:

OCA
07-05-2007, 08:05 PM

Left hell! He's still there, in fact he's there right now as I was looking up this little diddy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ClayTaurus
It's an unrealistic scenario. You can't be in a position to molest someone yet also NOT be in a position to fight.

It is possible. Read the scenario again and imagine:

Hmmmm. Nope. Right off hand, I can’t think of an occasion in which it would be justified to sexually abuse infants for pleasure. Wait. Yes. Picture this: A sexual pervert got his jollies out of seeing adults abuse children. He held family captive and forced adults to sexually abuse children while he watched. Technically, the captive adults abused the children, but if they refused to abuse the children, the kidnapper/pervert would have killed all of the members of the family. In that case, I would say that it was okay for the abuse to have happened.

The bad guy stands in a corner of the living room with his back to the wall. He holds a high-power machine gun in each hand. You and your family are bunched together at the other side of the room. He is well enough away from you and other members of your family so that if anyone even starts to approach him, the result is …well…I think that you get the picture - Everyone gets turned into Swiss cheese. He gets his jollies watching as he forces people to have sex. What do you do?

Quote:
And why only a reasonable chance? How about any of the slightest, even most unreasonable chance?

Be careful. You are getting a little bit situational on me. Yes. It depends on the possibility of success. Each person has his number – what he thinks is the statistical probability of succeeding in a fight, before he would take a chance. If the probability of success were 0, I would not fight.

Sitarro
07-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Hey, certainly wasn't advocating that he would find his way over here, I was just wondering if his wife had shot him after catching him with a male prostitute.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Spillmind was pretty out there too but had at least some intelligent arguements.

Abbey Marie
07-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Wait- I thought we were talking about Naked Emperor. Is he still at USMB?

Pale Rider
07-06-2007, 02:06 AM

He was also a big incest supporter. He said he thought that it would be perfectly fine for daddy to screw little daughter. He thought that was A-OK.

One sick mother fucker... probably in the LITERAL sense.

glockmail
07-06-2007, 05:15 AM
He was also a big incest supporter. He said he thought that it would be perfectly fine for daddy to screw little daughter. He thought that was A-OK.

One sick mother fucker... probably in the LITERAL sense.

Queer enablers now, child molesters next.

Trinity
07-06-2007, 09:00 AM
Was he Naked Emperor?

Wow that's it.... I was just talking to dad the other day about him, but could not remember his name to save my life.

Mr. P
07-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Wow that's it.... I was just talking to dad the other day about him, but could not remember his name to save my life.

I finally remembered this morning his real name was Ross.

Abbey Marie
07-06-2007, 10:21 AM
I finally remembered this morning his real name was Ross.

Ross Pauley. No, I guess the last name would be Trudeau.

Mr. P
07-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Ross Pauley. No, I guess the last name would be Trudeau.

I assume it was Trudeau..I remember his name from hearing Jane say it so many times when he and his brother were on some afternoon show with her. He told us he would be on TV..I watched it, donno if anyone else did.

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 11:45 AM

I'd kill that mother fucker. How could you not care if your daughter got hurt, I care about mine a lot more then myself. Fucking asshole.

Kathianne
07-06-2007, 11:46 AM
I'd kill that mother fucker. How could you not care if your daughter got hurt, I care about mine a lot more then myself. Fucking asshole.

I think there has been a mix of Mattskramer and Naked Emporer in the 'quotes' or 'stories.' :dunno:

Mr. P
07-06-2007, 11:49 AM
I think there has been a mix of Mattskramer and Naked Emporer in the 'quotes' or 'stories.' :dunno:

NE was nothing like Matt.

Kathianne
07-06-2007, 11:54 AM
NE was nothing like Matt.

Oh I agree, though their 'gay' examples crossed over. Matts has become much more conservative over time though. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Oh I agree, though their 'gay' examples crossed over. Matts has become much more conservative over time though. :laugh2:

How's that?

Abbey Marie
07-06-2007, 12:49 PM

I thought so too. So, who did say that quote about his family? Matt or NE? I'm thinking it was Matt.

Kathianne
07-06-2007, 12:57 PM
I thought so too. So, who did say that quote about his family? Matt or NE? I'm thinking it was Matt.

That's how I remembered it, but I'm getting old.

OCA
07-06-2007, 03:02 PM

Oh the quote was definitely 100% attributeable to Matts, he was and still is a complete gutter rat sick bastard.

Now Nakey was a queer and therefore messed up in the head but he never posted nothing as vile and disgusting as what Matts posted.

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Oh the quote was definitely 100% attributeable to Matts, he was and still is a complete gutter rat sick bastard.

Now Nakey was a queer and therefore messed up in the head but he never posted nothing as vile and disgusting as what Matts posted.

So ole matts the daughter pockin', dick pullin', asshat is still on usmb aye? Nobody's shot the sick bastard yet?

glockmail
07-07-2007, 04:01 PM
So ole matts the daughter pockin', dick pullin', asshat is still on usmb aye? Nobody's shot the sick bastard yet? I tried logging on there the other day and they had changed my password. That's worse then reading PM's, IMO. Screw that faggot that owns the site.

Kathianne
07-07-2007, 04:03 PM
I tried logging on there the other day and they had changed my password. That's worse then reading PM's, IMO. Screw that faggot that owns the site.

I can say in all honesty, you can't blame me for that! LOL!

glockmail
07-07-2007, 04:07 PM
I can say in all honesty, you can't blame me for that! LOL! I know that. I'm not interested in posting there anyway, not with that dick-licker maineman. He is the biggest asshole I have ever met online. He insulted my wife and kids- way over the line. I would kick his ass if I ever met him.

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I know that. I'm not interested in posting there anyway, not with that dick-licker maineman. He is the biggest asshole I have ever met online. He insulted my wife and kids- way over the line. I would kick his ass if I ever met him.

That mother fucker is over there???!!! And they let him stay???!!! :eek:

If you're going to administer an ass kickin', ya gotta leave room for me to get a swing or two in gm... :D