PDA

View Full Version : Focus problem

Mr. P
07-03-2007, 05:38 PM
It seems the auto focus on my digital is not operating properly. I am getting slightly blurred pics. Can I clean it myself or is this a job for a pro?

glockmail
07-03-2007, 05:50 PM
That depends if its a Canon or a Nikon. :poke:

Mr. P
07-03-2007, 05:54 PM

Pot stirrer! :slap:
It is a Nikon. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 07:37 PM

... - - - :laugh: - - - ...

Trinity
07-03-2007, 07:43 PM
It seems the auto focus on my digital is not operating properly. I am getting slightly blurred pics. Can I clean it myself or is this a job for a pro?

I guess that would depend on what you are planning on cleaning?

Couple of questions........ What are you planning on cleaning? and how are you planning on cleaning it? and what are you using?

oh and by the way Mr. P I have a preference for Nikon.

Jon
07-03-2007, 08:02 PM

It's a Nikon

Well that's your problem right there! :poke::laugh2:

The first step is to make certain that it really is the auto focus acting up. There are several other user errors that can result in blurry pictures.

I would suggest posting up a few at full resolution so that we can get a feel for what you mean by 'blurry'.

Dilloduck
07-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Got your glasses on, Mr P ??? :laugh2:

Mr. P
07-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Got your glasses on, Mr P ??? :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Yep!

Yurt
07-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Actually, I have the same problem with my Olympus 410. Many pics seem blurry, despite the 4 MP. I know, a snap and shoot cam, but I am working my way up.

I would like to resolve this, as my pics seem to, well, be not so good when I post them here. Sure, operator error, to some degree.

Jon
07-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Actually, I have the same problem with my Olympus 410. Many pics seem blurry, despite the 4 MP. I know, a snap and shoot cam, but I am working my way up.

I would like to resolve this, as my pics seem to, well, be not so good when I post them here. Sure, operator error, to some degree.

If Mr. P doesn't mind, feel free to post some examples. I'm sure there are a couple of us here that can try to analyze the problem you're having. Full resolution would be best.

Abbey Marie
07-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Jon, do you have any recent pics of that beautiful baby of yours, that you can post? She must be, what, over a year old now?

Jon
07-05-2007, 03:05 AM
Jon, do you have any recent pics of that beautiful baby of yours, that you can post? She must be, what, over a year old now?

Of course! I just took a few new ones yesterday, in fact.

I'll see what I can do about releasing one or two for public consumption. :D

In the meantime, PM me and I'll hook you up. :cool:

Oh, and she's just shy of 10 months old. :cheers2: