PDA

View Full Version : Russia to send new humanitarian aid convoy to east Ukraine

Balu
06-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Russia to send new humanitarian aid convoy to east Ukraine

World (http://tass.ru/en/world)
June 07, 16:22 UTC+3 MOSCOW
Humanitarian aid will include foodstuffs, medicines, essential supplies and other items required for residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions

http://photocdn1.itar-tass.com/width/744_b12f2926/tass/m2/en/uploads/i/20150607/1095741.jpg

MOSCOW, June 7. /TASS/. Russia’s Emergencies Ministry is preparing the 29th humanitarian aid convoy to east Ukraine's Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics known as the Donbass region, a ministry spokesman said on Sunday.
"A new convoy with humanitarian aid will be formed in the Rostov Region in the Donskoi rescue center of Russia’s Emergencies Ministry," the spokesman said.
Humanitarian aid will include foodstuffs, medicines, essential supplies and other items required for residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions.
Truck convoys formed by Russia’s Emergencies Ministry have delivered a total of over 36,000 tons of humanitarian aid to the Donbass region since mid-August 2014.

tailfins
06-07-2015, 09:30 PM
What about humanitarian aid to Kyiv?

Balu
06-07-2015, 10:45 PM
What about humanitarian aid to Kyiv?

This is a question to those who supports Poroshenko but not to Russia. As it was said before Russia is not intended to restructure their debts. Russia is the main creditor of Ukraine and now is not willing to meet Ukraine half a way.

tailfins
06-07-2015, 11:06 PM
This is a question to those who supports Poroshenko but not to Russia. As it was said before Russia is not intended to restructure their debts. Russia is the main creditor of Ukraine and now is not willing to meet Ukraine half a way.

Innocent people starve when you wreck their economy. In spite of having no connection or familiarity with Ukrainians we are decent enough to give them assistance and opportunity when they arrive in the USA and Canada. It wouldn't hurt Russia to do the same.

Balu
06-08-2015, 12:33 AM
Innocent people starve when you wreck their economy. In spite of having no connection or familiarity with Ukrainians we are decent enough to give them assistance and opportunity when they arrive in the USA and Canada. It wouldn't hurt Russia to do the same.

It sounds at least very strange.
For the passed 23 years Russia subsidized the Ukrainian economy at about 125 billion. dollars just on gas supplies. Ukraine had zero export duties and preferential loans from Russia. Ukrainian gasterbaytery worked in Russia in the amount of 3-5 mln. people who ttansferred home billions of dollars as their earnings. Last winter, Russia supplied Ukraine gas, coal and electricity at the most subsidized prices.
Russia is not a Mother, a tutor, or a nanny for a incapacitated and mentally handicapped child. The European way was their own choice, so for them it is high time to live on their own.

Gunny
06-08-2015, 01:50 AM
Russia to send new humanitarian aid convoy to east Ukraine

World (http://tass.ru/en/world)
June 07, 16:22 UTC+3 MOSCOW
Humanitarian aid will include foodstuffs, medicines, essential supplies and other items required for residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions

http://photocdn1.itar-tass.com/width/744_b12f2926/tass/m2/en/uploads/i/20150607/1095741.jpg

MOSCOW, June 7. /TASS/. Russia’s Emergencies Ministry is preparing the 29th humanitarian aid convoy to east Ukraine's Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics known as the Donbass region, a ministry spokesman said on Sunday.
"A new convoy with humanitarian aid will be formed in the Rostov Region in the Donskoi rescue center of Russia’s Emergencies Ministry," the spokesman said.
Humanitarian aid will include foodstuffs, medicines, essential supplies and other items required for residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions.
Truck convoys formed by Russia’s Emergencies Ministry have delivered a total of over 36,000 tons of humanitarian aid to the Donbass region since mid-August 2014.

Oh look. The commie liar is back in. Mr Ignore Function because I don't have the balls to back my mouth. Trying once again to convince us Russia's not a cesspool.

tailfins
06-08-2015, 08:20 PM
It sounds at least very strange.
For the passed 23 years Russia subsidized the Ukrainian economy at about 125 billion. dollars just on gas supplies. Ukraine had zero export duties and preferential loans from Russia. Ukrainian gasterbaytery worked in Russia in the amount of 3-5 mln. people who ttansferred home billions of dollars as their earnings. Last winter, Russia supplied Ukraine gas, coal and electricity at the most subsidized prices.
Russia is not a Mother, a tutor, or a nanny for a incapacitated and mentally handicapped child. The European way was their own choice, so for them it is high time to live on their own.

Let's make it clear, all those subsidies were to keep Viktor Yanukovych in power, not for any humanitarian purpose. I make it a point not to judge those raised outside the US. I haven't walked a mile in your shoes, so I won't insult you for who you support. Don't you owe the same consideration to those raised in Western Ukraine, not calling them "incapacitated and mentally handicapped child"(ren). I'm mentally handicapped, do you have a problem with me. In fact, I have something in common with your leader, Putin.: See the link below.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/02/04/putin-aspergers-syndrome-study-pentagon/22855927/

Balu
06-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Let's make it clear, all those subsidies were to keep Viktor Yanukovych in power, not for any humanitarian purpose. I make it a point not to judge those raised outside the US. I haven't walked a mile in your shoes, so I won't insult you for who you support. Don't you owe the same consideration to those raised in Western Ukraine, not calling them "incapacitated and mentally handicapped child"(ren). I'm mentally handicapped, do you have a problem with me. In fact, I have something in common with your leader, Putin.: See the link below.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/02/04/putin-aspergers-syndrome-study-pentagon/22855927/

You are a pleasant person to speak with. Thank you for this, first.
I am afraid that you are misled if you think, that President Yanukovich was pro-Russian. Не was pro-Ukrainian with all his drawbacks and he was writhing like a snake to get all sorts of privileges and preferences for his country, trying to sit on two chairs at the same time.
I have all the reasons to call Ukrainians "incapacitated and mentally handicapped childs", as all they are doing now will result the complete crash of their economy. This wa their choice to sign the agreement of Assosiation with EU WITHOUT HAVING READ IT. This Agreement caused a great problem for UKRAINE as EU market has already been overfilled and there is no one segment for Ukrainian manufactured goods. Evedently, hundreds thousand employees will loose their work and earnings to support their families.
But, once again, this is THEIR choice and let them live like they want, but... at their own, paying depts in time. If they can. If they are not able to survive, this is their own problems. They are not victims of natural disasters. What they have now they've done intentionaly. So, they MUST be responsible for own deeds.
You must have notice that there is a greate number of nationalities, but not every nationality is capable to form NATION and construct, maintain and secure oun State. A quarter of a Century prooved that Ukrainians are not able to have own State even in peace time, having begun with developed industry, transport, infrustructure, agriculture and zero external depts, plus subsides from Russia.

Drummond
06-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Innocent people starve when you wreck their economy. In spite of having no connection or familiarity with Ukrainians we are decent enough to give them assistance and opportunity when they arrive in the USA and Canada. It wouldn't hurt Russia to do the same.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Spot on !

Drummond
06-08-2015, 09:45 PM
You are a pleasant person to speak with. Thank you for this, first.
I am afraid that you are misled if you think, that President Yanukovich was pro-Russian. Не was pro-Ukrainian with all his drawbacks and he was writhing like a snake to get all sorts of privileges and preferences for his country, trying to sit on two chairs at the same time.
I have all the reasons to call Ukrainians "incapacitated and mentally handicapped childs", as all they are doing now will result the complete crash of their economy. This wa their choice to sign the agreement of Assosiation with EU WITHOUT HAVING READ IT. This Agreement caused a great problem for UKRAINE as EU market has already been overfilled and there is no one segment for Ukrainian manufactured goods. Evedently, hundreds thousand employees will loose their work and earnings to support their families.
But, once again, this is THEIR choice and let them live like they want, but... at their own, paying depts in time. If they can. If they are not able to survive, this is their own problems. They are not victims of natural disasters. What they have now they've done intentionaly. So, they MUST be responsible for own deeds.
You must have notice that there is a greate number of nationalities, but not every nationality is capable to form NATION and construct, maintain and secure oun State. A quarter of a Century prooved that Ukrainians are not able to have own State even in peace time, having begun with developed industry, transport, infrustructure, agriculture and zero external depts, plus subsides from Russia.

Balu, be honest.

Putin wants to favour eastern Ukraine because there's a greater support for Russia there. Putin will do the opposite where the more Western regions of Ukraine are concerned, because those people are more determined to shake off Russian domination. Putin wants to bully them into caving in.

This is what this is all about. Bullying, to teach those 'naughty' freedom-seekers a lesson. How dare they want to rule themselves ... must be evidence of being mentally handicapped, eh !! It must surely aggravate Putin's Napoleon complex considerably to have the West take measures against Russia in response to that bullying.

I'm struggling to see any difference between Crimea being annexed, and Hitler's grab of the Sudetenland, several decades ago. Hitler went much further, of course. Why should the West not assume that Putin will try something comparable ?

Balu
06-08-2015, 10:13 PM
Balu, be honest.

Putin wants to favour eastern Ukraine because there's a greater support for Russia there. Putin will do the opposite where the more Western regions of Ukraine are concerned, because those people are more determined to shake off Russian domination. Putin wants to bully them into caving in.

This is what this is all about. Bullying, to teach those 'naughty' freedom-seekers a lesson. How dare they want to rule themselves ... must be evidence of being mentally handicapped, eh !! It must surely aggravate Putin's Napoleon complex considerably to have the West take measures against Russia in response to that bullying.

I'm struggling to see any difference between Crimea being annexed, and Hitler's grab of the Sudetenland, several decades ago. Hitler went much further, of course. Why should the West not assume that Putin will try something comparable ?
You want me to be honest - OK!
See the map.

http://pomnimvse.com/ukraina.jpg

The difference is that according to the Internationsl Law, basing on the results of referendum conducted in time when there was а State armed coup in Ukraine, when he legitimate president was deposed, the parliament disbanded and the constitutional court was dissolved, Russia satisfied the will of Crimean Rebublic to REUNION to Russia.
Russian servicemen stated in Krimea on the basis of the intergovernmental Russian-Ukrainian agreement, their number did not exceed the agreed quantity. Russian servicemen plaied a role of Police to secure FREE self-determination of Crimeans.

Voted4Reagan
06-09-2015, 08:32 AM
Simply put...

Put sent operative forces into Crimea and Eastern Ukraine.

He Violated another countries borders to do so.

He gave hi-tech anti-air missiles to the "REBELS"..

They shot down a Civilian Airliner killing hundreds.

and BALU wants us to believe that any aid going in will be Humanitarian?

sorry... Putin's dog and Pony show has gotten old. He cant be trusted.

Give me Gorbachev or Yeltsin any day... Putin is treacherous.

Balu
06-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Simply put...

Put sent operative forces into Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. (1)

He Violated another countries borders to do so. (2)

He gave hi-tech anti-air missiles to the "REBELS".. (3)

They shot down a Civilian Airliner killing hundreds. (4)

and BALU wants us to believe that any aid going in will be Humanitarian?

sorry... Putin's dog and Pony show has gotten old. He cant be trusted.

Give me Gorbachev or Yeltsin any day... Putin is treacherous.
I do not want you to belive in anythig.
There are NO proves of 1, 2. 3.
According to the data of the objective surveillance the AA missile was launched from the territory, occupied bu Kiev junta forces.
Besides, air traffic controller demanded Civilian Airliner to change the routine course and decrease the altitude to ain it to the junta launching site.
Besides, the Ukrainian fighter was near the jet at a distance air to air missile and a gun shot.
Besides, no data of radio communication between controllers and a fighter been submitted.
Besides, no data of 'black boxes' were submitted, thought he REBELS handed them over to the Comission in good stste, undamaged.
Besides, Americans HAVE the data of sattelite surveillance of THAT VERY AREA in THAT VERY TIME, BUT did not submit'em as the objective evidtnce.
Becides, almost a year has expired and we have NO even prelimenary results of the investigation. To compare - it took at about 10 days to investigate the reasons of a German airliner crash in Alpes.
Now, try to switch on your brains to sum up all THE FACTS and try to answer a question - "Why?"
Please, also think over if the junta was able to shot down the Civil Airliner independently and using the universal aproach think over who would benefit from this crash and who was able to work out this operation and conduct it?

aboutime
06-09-2015, 01:47 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/putingunsaid.jpg

tailfins
06-09-2015, 08:01 PM
According to the data of the objective surveillance the AA missile was launched from the territory, occupied bu Kiev junta forces.
Besides, air traffic controller demanded Civilian Airliner to change the routine course and decrease the altitude to ain it to the junta launching site.
Besides, the Ukrainian fighter was near the jet at a distance air to air missile and a gun shot.
Besides, no data of radio communication between controllers and a fighter been submitted.
Besides, no data of 'black boxes' were submitted, thought he REBELS handed them over to the Comission in good stste, undamaged.
Besides, Americans HAVE the data of sattelite surveillance of THAT VERY AREA in THAT VERY TIME, BUT did not submit'em as the objective evidtnce.
Becides, almost a year has expired and we have NO even prelimenary results of the investigation. To compare - it took at about 10 days to investigate the reasons of a German airliner crash in Alpes.
Now, try to switch on your brains to sum up all THE FACTS and try to answer a question - "Why?"
Please, also think over if the junta was able to shot down the Civil Airliner independently and using the universal aproach think over who would benefit from this crash and who was able to work out this operation and conduct it?

Balu, with all due respect, if you substituted "Sea Org" for "Russia" and "Miscaviage" for "Putin", your posts would sound like a Scientologist made them. Scientologists are "famous" for their critical thinking skills.

Voted4Reagan
06-09-2015, 08:27 PM

uh huh.... your story is more fractured than your English...

I believe it was an SA-11 that brought it down... Putin had sent them to the area not long before.

You're a bad liar Balu... or you really believe the crap you spew.

Balu
06-10-2015, 12:18 AM
uh huh.... your story is more fractured than your English...

I believe it was an SA-11 that brought it down... Putin had sent them to the area not long before.

You're a bad liar Balu... or you really believe the crap you spew.
1. You may provide the PROOFS, or you suggest me to believe your words? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/laugh3.gif
2. If you dislike my English I won't mind to shift to my Russian to speak with you. Will you? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Balu
06-10-2015, 01:09 AM
Balu, with all due respect, if you substituted "Sea Org" for "Russia" and "Miscaviage" for "Putin", your posts would sound like a Scientologist made them. Scientologists are "famous" for their critical thinking skills.

Several words about critical thinking and Western Propaganda you're are fed with.
Let's consider the typical example of the "proof" of Russian delivery arms instead of humanitarian aid. For those, who are not accustomed to think and is not curious this "proof" is more then enough.

http :// icansayit.com/images/putingunsaid.jpg

http://icansayit.com/images/putingunsaid.jpg

Let's try to analyze what we see. We see the road sign with distances:

Melitopol - 155 km
Zaporozhye - 270 km
Kharkiv - 563 km

Having checked a road map of Ukraine we determine, that a column of military trucks is moving from the South to the North. We don't know yet whether the trucks are Russian or Ukrainian as we don't see their registration numbers. Then we check the map again to see where are Donetsk and Lugansk and where is Russian-Ukrainian border to find out the possible direction of Russian humanitarian convoy movement. It will be from the East to the West only! And there are no THESE cities on the route.
Then we check a road map again to identify the number of the route. This is E105 European route Simferopol (Crimea)- Moscow.
Jugging by the distances of the road sign we can find out that the military column is at the area of Dzhankoy (Crimea, Russia). So this is nothing in common with the humanitarian convoys from Russia to Donetsk and Lugansk.
Do you need any additional analysis? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Balu
06-10-2015, 02:50 AM
A couple of words to add.
Very likely this photo was shot in March 2014 (no blossom yet) when Russia was returning to Ukraine their armament (tanks, cannons etc.) We don't have so ancient and shabby towed guns in our Army. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/nea.gif

aboutime
06-10-2015, 02:19 PM
A couple of words to add.
Very likely this photo was shot in March 2014 (no blossom yet) when Russia was returning to Ukraine their armament (tanks, cannons etc.) We don't have so ancient and shabby towed guns in our Army. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/nea.gif

Funny stuff. Your propaganda machine, and bragging rights are lost with this.........
http://icansayit.com/images/putinsmissle.jpg

Drummond
06-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Funny stuff. Your propaganda machine, and bragging rights are lost with this.........
http://icansayit.com/images/putinsmissle.jpg
Well spotted, from a popular British tabloid.

This - a recent article - is from the Moscow Times ....

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/kremlin-rushing-to-cover-its-tracks-on-mh17-op-ed/523257.html

Kremlin Rushing to Cover Its Tracks on MH17

Real experts take their time when conducting an investigation. They begin their work as quickly as possible, and then methodically gather and analyze the evidence — never allowing bias to influence their work — and wait until the time is right to announce their findings.

By contrast, the experts at Russian defense firm Almaz-Antey remained strangely silent when top Defense Ministry generals vehemently blamed Ukrainian attack aircraft for the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 over the Donbass 11 months ago.

The Russian experts likewise held their tongues when state-controlled television teamed up with the Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper to stir up a commotion over clearly doctored "evidence" showing that air-launched missiles downed the Malaysian passenger plane.

And, of course, those experts held their peace when journalist Mikhail Leontyev began hollering that a previously undisclosed satellite photo documented an aerial attack against the Boeing airliner, pointing to an alleged military aircraft the size of an aircraft carrier.

But now the time for the real experts has come. The Almaz-Antey company that developed the Buk anti-aircraft missile implicated by Western investigators in the crash on July 17, 2014 presented its own findings at a recent news conference.

According to that "investigation," Flight MH17 was struck by a surface-to-air missile type 9M38M or 9M38M1 carrying a warhead type 9M314 or 9M314M1 and fired from a Buk-M1 launcher — a conclusion it claims was easy to prove based on the shape of the debris that bears no resemblance to air-launched anti-aircraft missiles.

Of course, they could have reached that conclusion immediately after the tragedy when the evidence was still fresh. However, the Almaz-Antey experts, having no vested interest and placing honesty above all else, kept quiet until just a few days ago when they suddenly decided to drop their bombshell on the public.

Almaz-Antey technical adviser Mikhail Malyshevsky told a press conference: "The most characteristic damage … suggests that the crash was caused by the impact of a surface-to-air missile."

However, Almaz-Antey made these slight "modifications" to the truth for two reasons. First, it wanted to show that it was not involved in the tragedy in any way, that the Buk-M1 was made by a factory that stopped producing that missile several years before it became part of Almaz-Antey, and that the European Union's sanctions against the company were therefore unfair.

But the main reason the company launched its own "investigation" was to argue that the missile that downed MH17 was fired from the Zaroshchenskoye township in the Donetsk region where, according to the Russian Defense Ministry, a Ukrainian battery of Buk surface-to-air missiles was stationed at the time.

However, that claim holds about as much water as the original assertion that a Ukrainian aircraft shot down the Boeing. After all, Almaz-Antey just as vehemently refuted earlier press reports that the missile was fired from the village of Snezhnoye in the Donetsk region where separatists were based last summer.

Coming on the heels of Russia's repeated falsifications over the past year, the recent "evidence" from Almaz-Antey is essentially worthless. In fact, it is more of an authorization of "research" carried out by unnamed "defense industry experts" and published in Novaya Gazeta several weeks ago.

In order to add credibility to the idea, Almaz-Antey CEO Yan Novikov announced that the company is prepared to conduct an experiment to prove that MH17 was shot down by a missile fired from the Zaroshchenskoye region. "If necessary, we are prepared to carry out a full-scale field experiment with the participation of independent observers and experts. That is, we are ready to fire a 9M38M1 missile at the angle we indicated in our presentation at a decommissioned aircraft of the same manufacturer and design," Novikov said.

Never mind that it would be next to impossible — if not just plain absurd — for Russia to station such a weapons system on Ukrainian territory, fly an old Boeing into Ukrainian airspace and then shoot it down, together with its pilot.

The funniest part was that on the very next day, an Investigative Committee representative announced that the government had an eyewitness, a Ukrainian mechanic that allegedly saw a Ukrainian fighter taking off on a mission and later returning to the airport without its missiles.

I never cease to be amazed at the way the various government agencies in Russia's much-touted power vertical cannot even coordinate their activities well enough to at least present the same bald-faced lie to the public.

Only one thing can explain all this feverish activity: The Kremlin is very nervously awaiting the international commission's report on the cause of the Boeing crash. Moscow leaders know full well that they might soon become international pariahs — not just as supporters of insurgents fighting for the revival of Novorossia, but as the organizers of a military strike gone awry, an inadvertent terrorist attack that left 300 innocent people dead.

aboutime
06-10-2015, 05:14 PM

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/kremlin-rushing-to-cover-its-tracks-on-mh17-op-ed/523257.html

Good catch Sir Drummond. Let's all ask BALU what he thinks this might be about?????:laugh:

What's even more comical is how they had to CLOSE their comments section down...due to....THE TRUTH BEING EXPOSED???

Balu
06-12-2015, 06:48 AM
"

Tailboard - a newspaper having pages half the size of those of a standard newspaper, typically popular in style and dominated by headlines, photographs, and sensational stories.

Hope next time we start telling tales or any other children stories.
The universal approach from the times or Ancient Rome is - what was the sense of the task to fulfill and who will enjoy the results?
Having answered this question enable us to find the Party to be accused.
As to this very case this is rather serious and difficult operation for Russians where it was necessary to force Kiev to decrease the routine flight level of the airliner and to direct it strictly to the place to be vulnerable for "Putin's" air-to-air missile launching site.
I don't want to ask you WHO was able to force Ukrainians to act this way, and why there was a burst of hysteria immediately after crash and Russians were accused without any investigation. Try to think this over yourself and re read the questions "why" in my previous post..