PDA

View Full Version : July 4th plans?

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 06:04 PM
My husband and I are going to Austin, to stay with my best friend and her husband in West Lake Hills. The guys can do what they please. The girls are going to Schlitterbahn. A nice five-day weekend will be had by all.
This vacation courtesy of the $1200 my sister and I won in Vegas last weekend.

Dilloduck
07-03-2007, 06:11 PM
My husband and I are going to Austin, to stay with my best friend and her husband in West Lake Hills. The guys can do what they please. The girls are going to Schlitterbahn. A nice five-day weekend will be had by all.

You better make damn sure it's open and not flooded !!!

Dilloduck
07-03-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.schlitterbahn.com/weather-nb.htm

The whole damn state is flooded---hope you have a plan B.

manu1959
07-03-2007, 07:14 PM

she is a lib .... she will never believe your biased sources ..............

Dilloduck
07-03-2007, 07:24 PM
she is a lib .... she will never believe your biased sources ..............

SHHHHHHHHHH damn it ------or I'll recommend she come to see you !!!!!!!! :coffee:

manu1959
07-03-2007, 07:26 PM
SHHHHHHHHHH damn it ------or I'll recommend she come to see you !!!!!!!! :coffee:

dude i am surrounded by gabbys....i live just east of SF and bizerkeley

Pale Rider
07-03-2007, 07:31 PM

Wish I'd have known you were in my backyard stinking up my state. I have friends in Vegas that would have LUUUUUUVED to have said hi.

Other than that, why would anyone care what your wretched ass does for fun?

gabosaurus
07-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Just my luck...The one weekend I want to come to Austin, and the place will be closed. Well fine! If the park is closed, we're going to Dillo's house and convince all his friends and neighbors that he is really a liberal.

Other than that, why would anyone care what your wretched ass does for fun?

Well, one of us has to have fun this weekend. Or at least fun with other adults.

Dilloduck
07-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Just my luck...The one weekend I want to come to Austin, and the place will be closed. Well fine! If the park is closed, we're going to Dillo's house and convince all his friends and neighbors that he is really a liberal.

Well, one of us has to have fun this weekend. Or at least fun with other adults.

np--you gotta 50-50 chance of making it out of my ghetto without being shot, stabbed or raped. :laugh2:

Sitarro
07-04-2007, 12:04 AM

Hey Dillo,

I was in north San Antonio on a golf course last Wednesday evening when I shot this storm in your direction.

Psychoblues
07-04-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm going to sell American Flag replicas on the square. $5 for a 20 cent piece of Chinese made merchandise ain't a bad investment, don't you know? BTW, the barbeque and fried fish ain't bad either!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless America!!!!!!!!

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 01:26 AM
np--you gotta 50-50 chance of making it out of my ghetto without being shot, stabbed or raped. :laugh2:

Split me twenty bucks on shot or stabbed. I don't think she could get rapped if she offered to pay somebody to do it. :laugh:

Psychoblues
07-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Pay me now or pay me later. Later will cost you.

Split me twenty bucks on shot or stabbed. I don't think she could get rapped if she offered to pay somebody to do it. :laugh:

Dig it?

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 04:28 AM
Pay me now or pay me later. Later will cost you.

Dig it?

I'll be more than happy to pay "dillo," whom I offered the bet to, if I see unrefutable proof that the viper woman was either shot or stabbed.

The only things I dig are post holes and graves.

Dilloduck
07-04-2007, 05:58 AM
Hey Dillo,

I was in north San Antonio on a golf course last Wednesday evening when I shot this storm in your direction.

Nice pic but they all are starting to look alike, dammit---It's my understanding that west of San Antonio is the next bulls eye so I would be out there swinging any irons for awhile. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 06:30 AM
Nice pic but they all are starting to look alike, dammit---It's my understanding that west of San Antonio is the next bulls eye so I would be out there swinging any irons for awhile. :laugh2:

I wish we'd get some of that rain up this way. Hell I can't remember the last time it rained here, and I've forgotten what thunder sounded like. It's drier than a popcorn fart around here. Sunny and hot, sunny and hot. I get sick of perfect weather. We need to shake it up around here... a LOT! WE NEED RAIN... BAD!

Mr. P
07-04-2007, 06:46 AM
I wish we'd get some of that rain up this way. Hell I can't remember the last time it rained here, and I've forgotten what thunder sounded like. It's drier than a popcorn fart around here. Sunny and hot, sunny and hot. I get sick of perfect weather. We need to shake it up around here... a LOT! WE NEED RAIN... BAD!

It's been so dry here some towns an community's have canceled their fireworks shows.

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 06:53 AM
It's been so dry here some towns an community's have canceled their fireworks shows.

In Georgia? I'll tell ya right now, you've had a load more rain than we've had. I mean truthfully, I don't remember when the last time it rained here was. It was winter, I can tell you that, and now it's July.

It's too bad they cancel fireworks. What's forth of July without fireworks?

darin
07-04-2007, 03:16 PM
We're doing fried chicken, ribs, and assorted junk with -Cp and his family, and other family. I blew a couple hours' pay on the Native Americans down in the valley.

nevadamedic
07-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Just watching movies and going to watch the fireworks tonight. We have a perfect view from my house. :cheers2:

nevadamedic
07-04-2007, 08:56 PM
In Georgia? I'll tell ya right now, you've had a load more rain than we've had. I mean truthfully, I don't remember when the last time it rained here was. It was winter, I can tell you that, and now it's July.

It's too bad they cancel fireworks. What's forth of July without fireworks?

Actually it rained for like 15-20 minutes about a month ago! :laugh2: It's a shame because I love the rain, I would be happy if it rained year round. I also love the smell of it.

manu1959
07-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Actually it rained for like 15-20 minutes about a month ago! :laugh2: It's a shame because I love the rain, I would be happy if it rained year round. I also love the smell of it.

move to the wet side of kaui...rains every day

manu1959
07-04-2007, 09:04 PM

same here......

nevadamedic
07-04-2007, 09:05 PM
move to the wet side of kaui...rains every day

It's probably expensive as hell to live there! Besides here in Nevada if you don't like the weather just wait about 10 minutes, it will surely change. :laugh2:

manu1959
07-04-2007, 09:58 PM
It's probably expensive as hell to live there! Besides here in Nevada if you don't like the weather just wait about 10 minutes, it will surely change. :laugh2:

it is expensive....for the non-locals anyway

gabosaurus
07-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Twas a wonderful wet day here in the hills of Austin, Texas. Perhaps tomorrow, we will go to the barrio and look for Dillo. Probably trolling the illegal alien hangouts for dates.

Dilloduck
07-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Twas a wonderful wet day here in the hills of Austin, Texas. Perhaps tomorrow, we will go to the barrio and look for Dillo. Probably trolling the illegal alien hangouts for dates.

Barrio--:laugh2: this ain't California. I'll be in Marble Falls again anyway--drat.

Sitarro
07-04-2007, 11:24 PM

There is nothing like the smell of the desert after a rain.