PDA

View Full Version : McKinney Texas

jimnyc
06-10-2015, 09:38 AM
So as a result of this pool part gone awry, an officer of the department has resigned.

But read this page, watch the videos, read the LIVE tweets and facebook posts of folks who were there. This was an ambush by partygoers and police did their best to restore order - and then it was labeled as "racially motivated" the next day. Seriously, a very long page, but worth reading:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/

revelarts
06-10-2015, 10:27 PM
So as a result of this pool part gone awry, an officer of the department has resigned.

But read this page, watch the videos, read the LIVE tweets and facebook posts of folks who were there. This was an ambush by partygoers and police did their best to restore order - and then it was labeled as "racially motivated" the next day. Seriously, a very long page, but worth reading:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/

so police were "ambushed" at an illegal criminal dangerous POOL party, by teenage girls in bikinis so they had to chase, wave guns, arrest, put knees in their backs and hand cuff them?

OK yeah i guess i see that.
poor police.

indago
06-10-2015, 10:46 PM
Eric Casebolt's attorney says he was in an emotional state of mind having just responded to two suicide calls before he arrived at the pool.

article/video (http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/10756-lawyer-of-texas-cop-who-tackled-teen-at-pool-party-prior-suicide-calls-took-an)

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 07:10 AM
so police were "ambushed" at an illegal criminal dangerous POOL party, by teenage girls in bikinis so they had to chase, wave guns, arrest, put knees in their backs and hand cuff them?

OK yeah i guess i see that.
poor police.

Oh, poor little kids, arranging the whole thing, breaking laws and then acting like animals, climbing fences into private property, tossing bottles at cars and residents, taunting police, yelling racist comments, assaulting people who live there, assaulting security at the gate.

Poor little victims in bathing suits.

Rev, it's ACTIONS. If they want to terrorize PRIVATE PROPERTY and assault people, I don't care WHAT you're wearing or if you are underage - you get arrested. Being that age, or wearing a bikini, does NOT excuse behavior.

Once again, nothing but excuses. And an officer is gone as a result of these kids illegal actions and fucking up the neighborhood. If they didn't act out, this officer still has his job. But of course it was all "racially motivated". Yeah, sure. If anything, racially motivated by the idiots that assaulted residents and the security guard. But nope, no one mentions that, nothing but excuses are made and the truth is hidden.

Some will try and make ridiculous comments to make it sound like they were little angels that were picked on, ala "skittles and iced tea". And this time its bikini and pool party - and lets forget who breaks the law.

THIS IS WHY there are so many racial issues around the nation right now. Things like this happen, people immediately cry racism and excuse folks from the crimes they commit.

LongTermGuy
06-11-2015, 07:30 AM
Oh, poor little kids, arranging the whole thing, breaking laws and then acting like animals, climbing fences into private property, tossing bottles at cars and residents, taunting police, yelling racist comments, assaulting people who live there, assaulting security at the gate.

Rev, it's ACTIONS. If they want to terrorize PRIVATE PROPERTY and assault people, I don't care WHAT you're wearing or if you are underage - you get arrested. Being that age, or wearing a bikini, does NOT excuse behavior.

Once again, nothing but excuses. And an officer is gone as a result of these kids illegal actions and fucking up the neighborhood. If they didn't act out, this officer still has his job. But of course it was all "racially motivated". Yeah, sure. If anything, racially motivated by the idiots that assaulted residents and the security guard. But nope, no one mentions that, nothing but excuses are made and the truth is hidden.

Some will try and make ridiculous comments to make it sound like they were little angels that were picked on, ala "skittles and iced tea". And this time its bikini and pool party - and lets forget who breaks the law.

THIS IS WHY there are so many racial issues around the nation right now. Things like this happen, people immediately cry racism and excuse folks from the crimes they commit.

:clap::clap::clap:

revelarts
06-11-2015, 07:36 AM
the problem is HOW you handle a situation JIM.

so you're telling me that the girl --that was sitting was ON THE GROUND-- in her bikini wasn't under control enough, wasn't on the ground enough so he had to grab her by the hair as she cried for her momma and press her face down in the lawn and sit on her?
that was necessary since she was such a dangerous "animal"? seriously do you believe that?

no need to slam a girl to the ground and sit on her for 15 minutes for "taunting" "yelling" "tossing"
no need to wave a gun for hopping a fence.
no need to pull a gun for party crashing.

You seem to be saying that people need to be threatened with DEATH for those "crimes" frankly I don't.
you seem to think it's OK to use nearly any amount of force on the smallest infractions and on anyone in the vicinity.
You seem to think that police should be punishing people partial by the negative impression you get of them from facebook.
you seem to prefer that police use threats and force on unarmed teens rather than peaceful tactics.
we disagree.

I'll repeat this one
you seem to prefer that police use threats and force rather than peaceful tactics.
THIS (and the facts that truly INNOCENT blacks are harassed by police regularly as i documented elsewhere If you care) is why there are so many racial issues around the nation right now.
not to mention people and cops like to refer to blacks as animals and the like

Noir
06-11-2015, 07:50 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/tumblr_npql6m1EEv1r5yvpwo1_540_zpsag6suymp.jpg (http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jonathan-mcc/media/tumblr_npql6m1EEv1r5yvpwo1_540_zpsag6suymp.jpg.htm l)

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 07:56 AM

Yes, when you show up to a chaotic scene with about a hundred people running in different directions, screaming crap, and tossing bottles and other debris, and even at you and your vehicle - you be prepared and even have your firearm at the ready.

so you're telling me that the girl --that was sitting was ON THE GROUND-- in her bikini wasn't under control enough, wasn't on the ground enough so he had to grab her by the hair as she cried for her momma and press her face down in the lawn and sit on her?
that was necessary since she was such a dangerous "animal"? seriously do you believe that?

She was resisting and fighting to get up, he was subduing her. If me, I would have cuffed her and sat her up against a wall, but I'm not there trying to subdue her with all of that chaos going on around me. And WHY does a bikini matter? I've seen NAKED women go on rampages before. Pointing out such things is ONLY making excuses.

no need to slam a girl to the ground and sit on her for 15 minutes for "taunting" "yelling" "tossing"

Any "no needs" for the folks breaking the laws that only a handful of cops had to subdue and get a handle on? Will we only see excuses for their behavior again?

The gun is ALWAYS at the ready. Again, tossing bottles, various assaults, people everywhere - it's pretty much standard procedure to get your gun ready but leave the safety on.

You seem to be saying that people need to be threatened with DEATH for those "crimes" frankly I don't.

You seem to be saying that black people don't need to follow laws.

you seem to think it's OK to use nearly any amount of force on the smallest infractions and on anyone in the vicinity.

You seem to think black people have a pass to commit crimes wherever and whenever and the police shouldn't be able to do anything about it.

You seem to think that police should be punishing people partial by the negative impression you get of them from facebook.

You seem to think black people should be able to post nuclear weapons on FB and get away with it.

you seem to prefer that police use threats and force on unarmed teens rather than peaceful tactics.
we disagree.

You seem to think it's ok for black people to riot, assault and go after police without repercussions. We disagree.

I'll repeat this one
you seem to prefer that police use threats and force rather than peaceful tactics.

You seem to prefer that black people commit crimes wherever and whenever and that the police are forbidden from responding.

THIS (and the facts that truly INNOCENT blacks are harassed by police regularly as i documented elsewhere If you care) is why there are so many racial issues around the nation right now.

"you seem to prefer" stuff is your usual bullshit. YOU SEEM to think that black people in this world can do no wrong, and that they are all owed apologies from the slavery days. You seem to think they are all little angels running around being hunted by the police, who in reality are Nazis.

Still want to continue this lame "you want.." and "you seem..." crap? How about you address WHAT I REALLY SAY instead of inventing your own interpretations? Is that possible? I find it doubtful, as I've asked you to do so about 1,000 times now. But do as you please.

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 07:57 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/tumblr_npql6m1EEv1r5yvpwo1_540_zpsag6suymp.jpg (http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jonathan-mcc/media/tumblr_npql6m1EEv1r5yvpwo1_540_zpsag6suymp.jpg.htm l)

Where did you get that? Do they have one of black kids showing up out of nowhere to terrorize neighborhoods and assault the residents? I assume they would, being that it seems to be a weekly event now.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 07:58 AM
Rev I posted a video to this exact story last week, what a crock of shit, these kids invaded a neighborhood that none of them lived at ( they do this every weekend, a professional tells these kids what pool they are going to take over, hell he even tells them paths to get away from the cops ) So lets see, you buy a house , you pay the home owners organization big money to take care of the ground as well as the pool only to have a bunch of punks jump fences and take over. Now to the story and the video I have already posted showing the truth, The cop was by himself with 20 black teens running wildly all around, he would tell them to sit and they did as they pleased, he finally got a few to sit and then this girl started with the Black woman attitude ( of you can't tell me nothing ) The cop told her quite a few times to shut up and leave, but she kept up, all the time he was surrounded by these animals, he finally had enough and while surrounded he took her into custody, did he put his knee in her back, sure enough, he had to control her because of the other animals surrounding him.

Lets see moral of the story, if you want to swim buy a pool, for starters
If a cop tells you to leave , leave
If he tells you to shut up, don't keep with the I can do as I dam well please

Yes Obama and his band of racist has Blacks feeling as though they can do as they please ( not all ) but the folks that normally would be creating trouble somewhere have ramped it up, hell the president is on their side why not.

But when 100 or so kids decide to take a neighborhood over, and beat people and go crazy you better believe the cops better do something, if he didn't take control then folks would be screaming he isn't doing his job, OOO yea that is exactly what is happening in Baltimore now. Yea you can't have it both ways, Unlike Obama the world isn't going to bend over for every black thug, the po little 14 year old learned a valuable lesson, repect others property, respect the police and you aren't a authority on life, no it can't be your way all of the time.

Noir
06-11-2015, 08:00 AM
Where did you get that? Do they have one of black kids showing up out of nowhere to terrorize neighborhoods and assault the residents? I assume they would, being that it seems to be a weekly event now.

Don't worry with enough police officers and guns we can keep these kids under control.
May have to shot a few of them or something but its all for the greater good :salute:

Jeff
06-11-2015, 08:02 AM

They probably saved her from a life of prostitution and drugs, look at her pictures on Fb, 14 years old and dressing like a whore already flipping the camera off, Age don't mean a thing. Are there 14 year old dope dealers, I guess they should be allowed to sell their drugs because of there age :rolleyes: how about are there 14 year old parents?? Age is but a number, when you break the law you break the law period, and like I said watch the video I posted last week where they show the truth of what happened, watch the kids running wild, watch how out numbered the cops are, I am willing to say it was at least 20 to 1, and bottom line remember Baltimore, now the cops aren't any good because they aren't doing their job. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 08:03 AM
That's another thing, what about the homeowners, the tons of them that called? Should they have their rights rescinded - watching the police do nothing - because they poor offenders were young, or wearing bikinis? BS. The girl involved who tosses these parties, and assaulted someone at this one, goes by "dime piece" and fancies herself a party promoter. They knew this pool was locked down but went and took over anyway. They fought with and terrorized residents who complained. They fought with and assaulted security. They tossed bottles at cars and residents. When the police slowly showed up, the bottles continued while the kids ran in different directions.

At that point, the police should have just left, once they saw the ages and bikinis. Well, they should have at least locked up their weapons. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 08:05 AM
They probably saved her from a life of prostitution and drugs, look at her pictures on Fb, 14 years old and dressing like a whore already flipping the camera off, Age don't mean a thing. Are there 14 year old dope dealers, I guess they should be allowed to sell their drugs because of there age :rolleyes: how about are there 14 year old parents?? Age is but a number, when you break the law you break the law period, and like I said watch the video I posted last week where they show the truth of what happened, watch the kids running wild, watch how out numbered the cops are, I am willing to say it was at least 20 to 1, and bottom line remember Baltimore, now the cops aren't any good because they aren't doing their job. :rolleyes:

You should see the REAL pictures of some of those instigating at this party. I'm not going to post here, due to some of the ages - but some made Trayvon look like an 8 year old. Yikes. Drugs, weapons, filthy mouths, acting like whores... If I were one of the parents, someone was getting a serious ass kicking and not going out for awhile AND being brought to that pool and apologizing to the residents involved.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Don't worry with enough police officers and guns we can keep these kids under control.
May have to shot a few of them or something but its all for the greater good :salute:

Wow if you had even scanned the article you would of seen there wasn't enough cops, there were kids everywhere and very few cops, the cop didn't beat the hell out of her, he threw her down and put his knee in her back to secure her meanwhile he had to watch his back as the other 20 animals circled him like wild dogs.

Hell I am all for telling the cops to let the blacks do as they please, let them get balzy enough to come into neighborhoods like mine ( there are way more neighborhoods like mine than ghetto's ) and we will police our own, the heard will get thin real quick.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 08:12 AM
You should see the REAL pictures of some of those instigating at this party. I'm not going to post here, due to some of the ages - but some made Trayvon look like an 8 year old. Yikes. Drugs, weapons, filthy mouths, acting like whores... If I were one of the parents, someone was getting a serious ass kicking and not going out for awhile AND being brought to that pool and apologizing to the residents involved.

Bingo, that is the issue, instead of making excuses for them and trying to win money from the government these parents ought to be kicking the living sheot out of these kids. Hell back in the day we did plenty wrong as do most kids, but our parents took care of it, they didn't cry to the media how their little Ho was mistreated. I have 4 boys and if they did this I would whoop them to a inch of there life, they have no right taking over someone else s neighborhood and beating folks, that is maybe why the jails are so full of blacks ( lack of parenting at a young age ) naaa the Peckerwood cops are picking on the poor black man :rolleyes:

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 08:12 AM

So another one that can't discuss facts and must rely on rhetoric and made up BS in order to have a discussion. Nothing new today.

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 08:13 AM
Bingo, that is the issue, instead of making excuses for them and trying to win money from the government these parents ought to be kicking the living sheot out of these kids. Hell back in the day we did plenty wrong as do most kids, but our parents took care of it, they didn't cry to the media how their little Ho was mistreated. I have 4 boys and if they did this I would whoop them to a inch of there life, they have no right taking over someone else s neighborhood and beating folks, that is maybe why the jails are so full of blacks ( lack of parenting at a young age ) naaa the Peckerwood cops are picking on the poor black man :rolleyes:

I've said it from day one - the problems with the black communities and all the black kids and crime - starts with bad parenting, or lack of parenting at all.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 08:15 AM

so you're telling me that the girl --that was sitting was ON THE GROUND-- in her bikini wasn't under control enough, wasn't on the ground enough so he how to grab her by the hair as she cried for her momma and press her face down in the lawn and sit on her?

You seem to be saying that people need to be threatened withDEATH for those "crimes" frankly I don't.
we disagree.

I'll repeat this oneyou seem to prefer that police use threats and force rather than peaceful tactics. THIS (and the facts that truly INNOCENT blacks are harassed by police regularly as i documented elsewhere If you care) is why there are so many racial issues around the nation right now.

Rev you are flat out lying, I posted a video last week of how this all went down, that little HO didn't sit down until she was thrown down by the cop, up till that point she kept running her mouth and the cop kept telling her to shut up and leave, at no point was she sitting down as the cops told her to, until the cops knee was in her back that is.

The truth will always come out and it just has.

Trigg
06-11-2015, 08:27 AM
This site is giving the neighborhood residents side of the story. It doesn't matter what these "kids" were wearing, this was A Large group of hostile people against 1 officer, and he was surrounded. According to this site the teens were throwing bottles at cars and attacking residents.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/pool-party-4.jpg

In addition to friends of Tatiana Rhodes, more than 100 additional people, mostly teens, showed up as a result of the advertising promoted by Tatiana on social media. They were dropped off by the car-load as the afternoon party began.
Apparently Tatiana and her mother Lashana were unable to control the growing crowd – who came to their event at the park looking for and expecting a “pool party”.
That’s when things got out of control as the 100+ teens (and young adults) turned into a mob of partygoers and began jumping the fence to the gated pool area. Residents within the neighborhood found themselves confronting a mob of teens growing ever increasingly hostile and agitated.

tailfins
06-11-2015, 08:37 AM

I live here in Collin County. McKinney is the "laid back" town of Collin County. This kind of thing would not likely happen in Plano or Frisco or Prosper. That is especially true for Frisco. Frisco is a big time anal-retentive place. They patrol for leaking water sprinkers, loose fence boards, etc. Something like this would have been shut down in Frisco before the fifth person showed up. The sad part of this will be the pressure for McKinney to become like Frisco.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Rev you are flat out lying, I posted a video last week of how this all went down, that little HO didn't sit down until she was thrown down by the cop, up till that point she kept running her mouth and the cop kept telling her to shut up and leave, at no point was she sitting down as the cops told her to, until the cops knee was in her back that is.

Rev I went back and watched the video taken on scene and you are correct she was sitting, but that was after the cop told her like 5 times to shut up and leave ( as she stood shouting at the cop ) yes he threw her down on her butt and she was then seated when a couple of guys decided to get involved and the cop pulled his gun to keep them at bay, he then returned to her still screaming at him and carrying on ( as the others still surrounded him ) so he threw her on the ground on her stomach where she still resisted until he finally went total cop on her and placed her under arrest, all this girl had to do was walk away from the get go, then all she had to do was shut up, and once on the ground face down she just had to shut up and quit resisting, she had multiple chances, but had that black attitude going ( I call this the black woman attitude, the one that says she can and will do as she pleases, and yes I know you know exactly what I am talking about ) so she was promptly taken into custody and arrested.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2015, 08:53 AM

Dude, where do you find those stupid, leftist cartoons? Surely you have them bookmarked, right?
Question would be why?--Tyr

revelarts
06-11-2015, 08:54 AM
Yes, when you show up to a chaotic scene with about a hundred people running in different directions, screaming crap, and tossing bottles and other debris, and even at you and your vehicle - you be prepared and even have your firearm at the ready.
She was resisting and fighting to get up, he was subduing her. If me, I would have cuffed her and sat her up against a wall, but I'm not there trying to subdue her with all of that chaos going on around me. And WHY does a bikini matter? I've seen NAKED women go on rampages before. Pointing out such things is ONLY making excuses.
Any "no needs" for the folks breaking the laws that only a handful of cops had to subdue and get a handle on? Will we only see excuses for their behavior again?
The gun is ALWAYS at the ready. Again, tossing bottles, various assaults, people everywhere - it's pretty much standard procedure to get your gun ready but leave the safety on.
You seem to be saying that black people don't need to follow laws.
You seem to think black people have a pass to commit crimes wherever and whenever and the police shouldn't be able to do anything about it.
You seem to think black people should be able to post nuclear weapons on FB and get away with it.
You seem to think it's ok for black people to riot, assault and go after police without repercussions. We disagree.
You seem to prefer that black people commit crimes wherever and whenever and that the police are forbidden from responding.
[U]
"you seem to prefer" stuff is your usual bullshit. YOU SEEM to think that black people in this world can do no wrong, and that they are all owed apologies from the slavery days. You seem to think they are all little angels running around being hunted by the police, who in reality are Nazis.
Still want to continue this lame "you want.." and "you seem..." crap? How about you address WHAT I REALLY SAY instead of inventing your own interpretations? Is that possible? I find it doubtful, as I've asked you to do so about 1,000 times now. But do as you please.

You seem to want to talk total BS when your crap positions are exposed.
and you still defend cops 99% of the time and assume blacks are wrong by default and need to be subdued with force more EVEN while sitting on the ground.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 08:58 AM
and you still defend cops 99% of the time and assume blacks are wrong by default and need to be subdued with force more EVEN while sitting on the ground.

What he did was watched the video with a open mind, watched these kids go crazy after taking over a neighborhood that wasn't theirs, and he posted what he seen, he didn't cherry pick one part of a video to try to make things look his way, such as saying the poor girl was seated wasn't that enough control ( or what ever trash you said ) Rev blacks are not always wrong, but they aren't always right either, same goes with the cops, and in this case I believe they had every right to take that girl into custody, she had umpteen warnings and chose not to talk them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2015, 09:03 AM
Rev your personal blinders have you posting judgments that are clearly askew. Neither side is right all the time and cops I myself am not a big fan of--but the Rule of Law I believe in absolutely. Civilization depends on the Rule of Law, here in USA our constitution insures that law is the best it can be given man's imperfect nature , greed and lusts.-Tyr

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 09:40 AM

My positions exposed? What, you mean where you changed them with the "you seem" crap? The only thing exposed was in your head, and then you somehow turn around and post this crap as if it's really what I somehow said. I've pointed this out to you MANY MANY MANY MANY times and you still do it.

Why can't you use the quote function properly, and debate using the actual words someone writes, instead of making shit up as you always do? WHY WHY WHY WHY???

And then turn around and say that my positions - WHICH YOU FUCKING MADE UP - are exposed? That's sad, Rev, seriously sad.

So you're telling me - you seem to - you used them 6 times in your reply to me - NOT ONCE did you actually quote in that post what I actually said. NOT ONCE. NOT EVEN ONCE. Your entire post was made up shit, and you call that exposing? I call that fantasy land.

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 09:45 AM
Rev your personal blinders have you posting judgments that are clearly askew. Neither side is right all the time and cops I myself am not a big fan of--but the Rule of Law I believe in absolutely. Civilization depends on the Rule of Law, here in USA our constitution insures that law is the best it can be given man's imperfect nature , greed and lusts.-Tyr

Truth is that I condemn police when the facts support it. I condemn black folks when the facts support it. I support black folks when the facts support it. Some can't handle the truth is all we're seeing. TOUGH SHIT. Same shit I get when posting about black crime statistics, welfare and such. How can 12% of the nation literally make up more welfare than any other race? Anyway, some people don't like facts. Some people like the rule of law, but it shouldn't apply to certain races, apparently.

And the excuses. The non-stop excuses for criminals. We all saw it for Trayvon. We all saw it for Michael Brown in Ferguson. We all saw it for the scum in Baltimore. The excuses seemingly never end. It's always condemnation of the police and a free pass to the criminals who draw the police to the locations.

tailfins
06-11-2015, 09:51 AM
Truth is that I condemn police when the facts support it. I condemn black folks when the facts support it. I support black folks when the facts support it. Some can't handle the truth is all we're seeing. TOUGH SHIT. Same shit I get when posting about black crime statistics, welfare and such. How can 12% of the nation literally make up more welfare than any other race? Anyway, some people don't like facts. Some people like the rule of law, but it shouldn't apply to certain races, apparently.

And the excuses. The non-stop excuses for criminals. We all saw it for Trayvon. We all saw it for Michael Brown in Ferguson. We all saw it for the scum in Baltimore. The excuses seemingly never end. It's always condemnation of the police and a free pass to the criminals who draw the police to the locations.

This McKinney incident is more important than you know. This time it's about a community protecting itself from people who don't live there being able to come in and trash a town. I trust the authorities in McKinney, Collin County and even the State of Texas to do the right thing here. It's time to support our public servants as they work to preserve our quality of life. It's tempting to go to the next County Council meeting to urge support for McKinney.

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 10:25 AM
This McKinney incident is more important than you know. This time it's about a community protecting itself from people who don't live there being able to come in and trash a town. I trust the authorities in McKinney, Collin County and even the State of Texas to do the right thing here. It's time to support our public servants as they work to preserve our quality of life. It's tempting to go to the next County Council meeting to urge support for McKinney.

The cops are already labeled racist, as was the incident that took place. The officer involved resigned. Based on riots at other places, and then the protests in McKinney, folks are going all PC and giving in to the fake outrage.

At least many of the residents who witnessed the events are speaking up. And eventually ALL of what transpired will eventually come out, more about the assaults and such. But by that time the damage will have once again been done. A shame that they literally overtook the pool and immediate area, assaulted people and were tossing bottles, and that part is largely ignored.

revelarts
06-11-2015, 10:49 AM

I'm lying?
I may not be right from time to time but i swear i don't like being called a lier.
so this is going to be long.

Um Jeff, Jim Are we talking about the same pool party?

below I've posted 7 continuous minutes.
WHAT I SEE is:
About the 1st 15 seconds:
Starsky and Hutch run after some horrible UNSEEN perp in the distant asking people who are milling around quietly to "MOVE! MOVE!"

The camera then shows a few girls running (what Jeff calls "HOs" if they are Black which is in no way a racist of course)
amid a larger group of teens of various races who are NOT running.

30-45 sec marks:
Then at about the we see a REASONABLE police officers calmly TALKING to a group of 5 black teens at once. He must be a CRAZY!:eek: To Just TALK? to those..ann... . WHAT KIND of POLICE WORK IS THAT?!!?!? JIM and Jeff THAT is GOOD police work for that situation. He seems to be seriously ASKING what's going on and WHO REALLY was causing problems and calmly giving advice about how to act when police arrive. "don't run." (Jeff seems you told us that you ran from police a time or too as a teen. But it's different now? All thugs and hos should know better than you did right?)

APX 45- 55 sec marks:
Then while a reasonable cop is DOING A GOOD JOB the FACIST (possibly racist) Idiot cop grabs one of the 5 teens talking to the other cop by the wrist and neck (the big scary one i guess) and tells him to "GIT on the GROUND!" Then waves his baton in the faces of the other 4 who were calmly talking and the 2 that just arrived and the white girl that was standing there. then he yells "I TOLD YOU TO STAY! GIT your ASSES DOWN ON THE GROUND!!" at everyone quietly milling about in his field of vision.

Jim at this point of the scence I see NO "tossing bottles and other debris" "even at police" "fence climbing", "no shouting of racial slurs", "terrorizing PRIVATE PROPERTY", "assaulting people" "various assaults", "fucking up the neighborhood", "illegal actions" or riots in baltimore or fergeson and not even any "facebook post".

Maybe you can point out to me what exactly illegal they are doing at this point. Maybe you know from another video what THOSE specific teens did BEFORE this that justified that. Was it the fact of that so many black people were milling around quietly so things were OF OUT CONTROL? And just TO DANGEROUS for the few police on the scene to handle?
in THIS video i don't see the real issues. So please point them out to me if you can.

But then he RUNS after those kids he just told to "GIT DOWN!" who are likely wondering what the H his problem is. He harangues them He saying sit or git down. they sit in the street right away. But he doesn't like that either. "git the F up " "over here .. in the grass!" they quietly OBEY. without words. please note they are SEATED DOWN ON THE GROUND. except for one kid who lays on his stomach.

APX 1:00 - 1:30 marks:
He then turns his attention to a group of 6 teen girls standing.... talking. He didn't like what one said i guess. I can't hear it on the vid maybe you know what it was that was completely unacceptable to say to the officer that completely justifies what comes soon.
But he tells them to leave. The exact words are "GIT your ASSES OUTTA HERE!" While waving a baton in their direction.
he walks away an begins to cuff one SEATED kid. offense unknown. 2 of the kids say "SIR we just came to birthday party please!" his reply seems to be "We'll figure that out in a MINUTE" so Either he DOESN"T know if they did anything wrong, so he's just holding them because... because? because? he's a nice guy? the "crimes" of fence climbing tossing trash and yelling at people have not been solved?! too many teens milling about in general? WHAT?
the other cops was already talking to them what's his problem Jim, Jeff?

APX 1:30 - 2:20 marks:
So he walks into street and looks around. seems to call for back-up.

APX 2:20 on:
the girls had being peeling off in various directions AS ORDERED. but maybe 1 or 2 are back with it looks like 4 different girls.
This pisses him off. He waves his baton around at these dangerous girls and yells at them to leave and doesn't like their (unheard) comments.
they ALL begin to move off away from the spot AS ODERED.
so the crime here so far is what? I don't see one. As he Shoos away one set to the left he then turn back to the set LEAVING to the right.
then Something Sets him OFF and he Rushes after the Black teen girl in the bikini.
she did not PHYSICAL attack or EVEN approach him. She had moved away as told stop for a moment and said something i guess. some criminal words maybe. He then garb her by the arm and begins to SUBDUE her for her crime.
ONLY at this point does the crowd become agitated Seeing a girl tossed around and in the sidewalk for no apparent reason. She's on the ground in seconds and SEATED as he now decides it time to take his gun out because people are NOW upset around him.
after handling that LIFE OR DEATH situation he returns to the DANGEROUS half naked teen crying for her momma whose SEATED.
Just as all the other Perps STILL are. on the ground. on her BUTT. on the GROUND!
SO as she cries "call my momma" He pulls her up by one arm and swings her to the ground saying "ON YOUR FACE" then proceeds to press her head into the ground in various ways twist her arms and SIT on and knee her in the back her.

so Jeff was I "LYING"?

Did she attack him in anyway? could he cuff her (if he had any to reason to ) the same as he cuffed the other teen that was seated. ALL the other teens were seated. she was too. Why'd she have have her face driven into the ground. what danger was he in, what danger was she to ANYONE?

this is the pool party I'm talking about fellas.
please post the ones YOU saw in Texas.

Because that officer is a FASCIT (possibly racist) IDIOT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fJgR6fjKo

revelarts
06-11-2015, 11:05 AM
As I was writing the above i see several more comments from various folks with sundry thanks..
well.. frankly your commentary is pretty distressing.

I'll leave you all to your world.

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 11:07 AM
I'm not replying to that tripe, please learn how to properly post. I'll reply to one point where I was addressed - NOT EVERYTHING is on that ONE video. There are MANY residents speaking out about what they saw, and even a video of the woman who ran this party fighting one of those residents. I see you failed to even read the link I posted, or you would already know this, but you were too busy MAKING UP things that you thought I wrote. You even say "this is the pool party, post the ones YOU saw" - which again only proves you DID NOT even read the link before posting. Either that, or you just turn a blind eye to the truth.

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 11:07 AM
As I was wiring the above a see several more comments several folks..
well.. frankly the commentary is pretty distressing.

I'll leave you all to your world.

"I'll make some stuff up, not even bother to read links, and then bail".

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 11:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3KKhvhj.jpg

revelarts
06-11-2015, 11:15 AM
I'm not replying to that tripe, please learn how to properly post. I'll reply to one point where I was addressed - NOT EVERYTHING is on that ONE video. There are MANY residents speaking out about what they saw, and even a video of the woman who ran this party fighting one of those residents. I see you failed to even read the link I posted, or you would already know this, but you were too busy MAKING UP things that you thought I wrote. You even say "this is the pool party, post the ones YOU saw" - which again only proves you DID NOT even read the link before posting. Either that, or you just turn a blind eye to the truth.

Jim the cop tossed a girl to the ground for no good reason, sat on her back, and waved a gun around at people who were SHOCKEd by his actions.

DID THAT GIRL ASSULT ANYONE YES OR NO?

or in your mind is anyone fair game.

and if your not going to read my post unless i dum it down for you why the h3ll should i read your links that HAVE little to do with the way that ONE cop acted with that girl and crowd.

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 11:19 AM
Jim the cop tossed a girl to the ground, sat on her back, and wave a gun around at people who were SHOCKEd by his actions.

DID THAT GIRL ASULT ANYONE YES OR KNOW?

or in you mind is anyone fair game.

and if your not going to read my post unless i dum it down for you why the h3ll should i read your links that HAVE little to do with the way that ONE cop acted with that girl and crowd.

I'm not having a discussion with someone who doesn't want to even be bothered with reading the opening story prior to posting. And then asks for shit that's in the link posted. Seriously, this is as far as I go with you in this thread.

revelarts
06-11-2015, 11:42 AM
I'm not having a discussion with someone who doesn't want to even be bothered with reading the opening story prior to posting. And then asks for shit that's in the link posted. Seriously, this is as far as I go with you in this thread.

OH i read the "Facebook" post.
and I didn't ask you for anything Jim, but to tell me what exactly in the video called for that girl to be tossed into ground with her face and cuffed.

So far you Jeff said it stuff about dangerous naked women, bad parenting, animals, Facebook and whores I believe.

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 11:44 AM
To go along with the prior picture I posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X242jFGae4

tailfins
06-11-2015, 12:18 PM
To go along with the prior picture I posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X242jFGae4

I'm not.going to waste time with this back and forth. McKinney is a well-governed town. I trust they will neither go overly PC nor disrespect people's rights.

revelarts
06-11-2015, 12:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOeWbcDgeiE
"the other officers where acting professionally" "He was just picking out random black guys I was standing there to and.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uuCo8LRNUk

revelarts
06-11-2015, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwU7B-gI9J0

aboutime
06-11-2015, 12:52 PM

Jim. Let's be honest, and pragmatic on this. Let's ask REV what kind of reaction, or how he would feel IF...that young lady on the ground, in the Bikini, with the cop...WAS WHITE?

Would there be the same kind of concerns, or typical outcry from REV, Jesse, or Al Sharpton??

Past experience here tells me....A LOUD "NO".

Perianne
06-11-2015, 01:20 PM
Two low-income areas outside of Boston – South Boston and Roxbury – were featured several years ago in U.S. News & World Report. They had similar socio-economic profiles: high levels of unemployment; the same percentage of children born to single-parent households; and the same percentage of people living in public housing. But the violent crime rate in Roxbury, predominately black, was four times higher than that of South Boston, predominately white.

Let's face it: it is the nature of the young black to misbehave. It is not their fault. They have been given carte blanche by the liberals to behave as they want. If you want to blame someone, blame the forefathers for bringing them here.

Like the African bee problem in the South, and the Asian carp problem in the Mississippi River, once introduced, they are here to stay. We have to figure out how to control them. AND have the guts to do it.

A similar mindset is occurring among drug-addicted whites in Appalachia.

http://conservative-headlines.com/2011/03/larry-elders-poverty-can-not-explain-black-misbehavior/

revelarts
06-11-2015, 01:37 PM
Jim. Let's be honest, and pragmatic on this. Let's ask REV what kind of reaction, or how he would feel IF...that young lady on the ground, in the Bikini, with the cop...WAS WHITE?

EXACTLY the SAME A.T..
and post it in the "protect and serve" thread with all the other police abusing white people i've done before.
you haven't been paying attention A.T..

you always seem to make up stories about my views. you really should stop.

revelarts
06-11-2015, 01:51 PM
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/2015/06/09/mckinney-family-daybreak/28736381/
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/e33975317c5a7379949b01f74662ecf0f850a428/c=25-0-403-284&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2015/06/09/WFAA/WFAA/635694480218627130-StoneFamily.JPG

perenes mine

McKinney resident Grace Stone says she's friends with party organizer Tatyana Rhodes. She admits uninvited guests started jumping the fence to get into the party, which was promoted on social media, but says racist remarks by at least one (white) resident caused things to get out of control."He was saying to go back to Section 8 housing where you belong, and get out of our neighborhood," Stone said.
Grace's father, Donnie Stone, said the comment was followed by similar comments from other residents, which led to a fight. That fight, between Rhodes and a white resident witnesses believe is from the neighborhood, was captured on video before police arrived.
"After I saw everyone in handcuffs, I went to go, because it was weird because I didn't see any of the parents in handcuffs who were harassing us. All I saw was the kids in handcuffs and that had nothing to do with it," the daughter said.
The Stones are not residents of the Craig Ranch subdivision where the incident occurred, but say they know many people who live there.
Grace's father says he believes Officer Eric Casebolt, who is now on administrative leave, overreacted to the situation, but that the blame shouldn't be placed on the whole neighborhood.
"Craig Ranch is a great place to live and the community is a great bunch of people. This is something that a small portion — only a few people that have simple minds, comments that they said — that sparked it," Donnie Stone said.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/2015/06/09/mckinney-family-daybreak/28736381/

fj1200
06-11-2015, 01:54 PM

I wish I could say that your request wouldn't fall on deaf ears.

aboutime
06-11-2015, 01:58 PM
EXACTLY the SAME A.T..
and post it in the "protect and serve" thread with all the other police abusing white people i've done before.
you haven't been paying attention A.T..

Really? Would you care to enlighten everyone here as to WHAT stories I have made up about your views? Seems you have the attention problem. If you can show me where I MADE anything up. I asked a question. I'll happily say I'm wrong. GO FOR IT.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 02:32 PM
I'm lying?
I may not be right from time to time but i swear i don't like being called a lier.

WHAT I SEE is:
Starsky and Hutch run after some horrible UNSEEN perp in the distant asking people who are milling around quietly to "MOVE! MOVE!"

The camera then shows a few girls running (what Jeff calls "HOs" if they are Black which is in no way a racist of course)

30-45 sec marks:
Then at about the we see a REASONABLE police officers calmly TALKING to a group of 5 black teens at once. He must be a CRAZY!:eek: To Just TALK? to those..ann... . WHAT KIND of POLICE WORK IS THAT?!!?!? JIM and Jeff THAT is GOOD police work for that situation. He seems to be seriously ASKING what's going on and WHO REALLY was causing problems and calmly giving advice about how to act when police arrive. "don't run." (Jeff seems you told us that you ran from police a time or too as a teen. But it's different now? All thugs and hos should know better than you did right?)

APX 45- 55 sec marks:
Then while a reasonable cop is DOING A GOOD JOB the FACIST (possibly racist) Idiot cop grabs one of the 5 teens talking to the other cop by the wrist and neck (the big scary one i guess) and tells him to "GIT on the GROUND!" Then waves his baton in the faces of the other 4 who were calmly talking and the 2 that just arrived and the white girl that was standing there. then he yells "I TOLD YOU TO STAY! GIT your ASSES DOWN ON THE GROUND!!" at everyone quietly milling about in his field of vision.

Jim at this point of the scence I see NO "tossing bottles and other debris" "even at police" "fence climbing", "no shouting of racial slurs", "terrorizing PRIVATE PROPERTY", "assaulting people" "various assaults", "fucking up the neighborhood", "illegal actions" or riots in baltimore or fergeson and not even any "facebook post".

Maybe you can point out to me what exactly illegal they are doing at this point. Maybe you know from another video what THOSE specific teens did BEFORE this that justified that. Was it the fact of that so many black people were milling around quietly so things were OF OUT CONTROL? And just TO DANGEROUS for the few police on the scene to handle?
in THIS video i don't see the real issues. So please point them out to me if you can.

But then he RUNS after those kids he just told to "GIT DOWN!" who are likely wondering what the H his problem is. He harangues them He saying sit or git down. they sit in the street right away. But he doesn't like that either. "git the F up " "over here .. in the grass!" they quietly OBEY. without words. please note they are SEATED DOWN ON THE GROUND. except for one kid who lays on his stomach.

APX 1:00 - 1:30 marks:
He then turns his attention to a group of 6 teen girls standing.... talking. He didn't like what one said i guess. I can't hear it on the vid maybe you know what it was that was completely unacceptable to say to the officer that completely justifies what comes soon.
But he tells them to leave. The exact words are "GIT your ASSES OUTTA HERE!" While waving a baton in their direction.
he walks away an begins to cuff one SEATED kid. offense unknown. 2 of the kids say "SIR we just came to birthday party please!" his reply seems to be "We'll figure that out in a MINUTE" so Either he DOESN"T know if they did anything wrong, so he's just holding them because... because? because? he's a nice guy? the "crimes" of fence climbing tossing trash and yelling at people have not been solved?! too many teens milling about in general? WHAT?
the other cops was already talking to them what's his problem Jim, Jeff?

APX 1:30 - 2:20 marks:
So he walks into street and looks around. seems to call for back-up.

APX 2:20 on:
the girls had being peeling off in various directions AS ORDERED. but maybe 1 or 2 are back with it looks like 4 different girls.
This pisses him off. He waves his baton around at these dangerous girls and yells at them to leave and doesn't like their (unheard) comments.
they ALL begin to move off away from the spot AS ODERED.
so the crime here so far is what? I don't see one. As he Shoos away one set to the left he then turn back to the set LEAVING to the right.
then Something Sets him OFF and he Rushes after the Black teen girl in the bikini.
she did not PHYSICAL attack or EVEN approach him. She had moved away as told stop for a moment and said something i guess. some criminal words maybe. He then garb her by the arm and begins to SUBDUE her for her crime.
ONLY at this point does the crowd become agitated Seeing a girl tossed around and in the sidewalk for no apparent reason. She's on the ground in seconds and SEATED as he now decides it time to take his gun out because people are NOW upset around him.
after handling that LIFE OR DEATH situation he returns to the DANGEROUS half naked teen crying for her momma whose SEATED.
Just as all the other Perps STILL are. on the ground. on her BUTT. on the GROUND!
SO as she cries "call my momma" He pulls her up by one arm and swings her to the ground saying "ON YOUR FACE" then proceeds to press her head into the ground in various ways twist her arms and SIT on and knee her in the back her.

so Jeff was I "LYING"?

Did she attack him in anyway? could he cuff her (if he had any to reason to ) the same as he cuffed the other teen that was seated. ALL the other teens were seated. she was too. Why'd she have have her face driven into the ground. what danger was he in, what danger was she to ANYONE?

this is the pool party I'm talking about fellas.
please post the ones YOU saw in Texas.

Because that officer is a FASCIT (possibly racist) IDIOT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fJgR6fjKo

Rev quite honestly I read the first two lines of your post here and quit, you know dang well it is the same exact story we spoke about in another thread, You spoke then of how the poor girl in the bikini and I posted a article from residents that live in the comunity that had a complete different story that the kids did, ooo and they also had video's which clearly showed this girl running her mouth like the little punk she was as the cop told her 5 different times to shut up and leave before he took her down to her butt, at that point two young men ( and I believe one of them was white ) tried to confront the cop and he pulled his gun, yes he needed to at that point he was so out numbered, and at that point he went back to the girl who was still screaming her trash and resisting he them put her on , or tried to put her on her stomach and she resisted, that is when she was thrown on her stomach , but even then she kept up with her mouth all the while pumping the crowd up who where coming closer, so yes the cop knelled on her to be able to subdue her and protect himself. And yes Rev I posted this right after the post saying you lied, I agreed you may not of blatantly lied but you did watch the video and you sure as hell know this young girl wasn't sitting there like a little angel doing as the cop told her to. So a liar maybe not, but you sure changed facts to make them fit your side.

At approximately 1:20 you see the girl you say was sitting down behaving walk right by spewing some trash.

Rev you seemed to of left out the girl in the bikini screaming at the cop pumping the crowd up, you seemed out of left out she was told to shut up and leave many times, and no she didn't move as the cop told her to, as for are you lying I have answered that all ready.

revelarts
06-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Really? Would you care to enlighten everyone here as to WHAT stories I have made up about your views? Seems you have the attention problem. If you can show me where I MADE anything up. I asked a question. I'll happily say I'm wrong. GO FOR IT.
see my PM AT, no need to derail the thread.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 02:55 PM
OH i read the "Facebook" post.
and I didn't ask you for anything Jim, but to tell me what exactly in the video called for that girl to be tossed into ground with her face and cuffed.

So far you Jeff said it stuff about dangerous naked women, bad parenting, animals, Facebook and whores I believe.

Are you a liar, your dam right you are, I never once said a word about naked woman, lets make some more sheot up to make your argument sound good :rolleyes: Rev lets face it, if the White Devil saved a black baby you would find fault in it,

Let me ask you this Rev, if the cops did nothing and one of these little angels got shot, stabbed or some other type of vigilante justice would you not be screaming at that point the friggin Peckerwood cops didn't do enough, Hmmm then you would be exactly like the folks in Baltimore, lets face it Rev Obama has pumped you up as he did many blacks, he opened old wounds that more than likley will never heal but must be learned to be lived with and he set you and millions of blacks off, I stated earlier here or in another thread that what Obama did was set off those that would be in trouble,I have rethought that statement, he has riled many of folks. See Rev I think you are a decent guy that has a real passion for your people ( I mean no disrespect when I say your people, I always believed you and I fit into your people, we are all Americans, but Obama has torn America apart ) you are right to stand for your people but as I said your people should be Americans , not just black folks, you are a very smart guy Rev I suggest you take a deep breath and realize just because these kids are black doesn't make it right, if they where white I think you would have a complete different outlook on things. Where the cops wrong for getting so excited screaming and carrying on, it sounds like it in the video but when you are out numbered 20 to 1 I guess your blood gets to pumping, but where the cops wrong for taking this girl in the bathing suite into custody hell no, she was guilty of putting a pool party together illegally, at someone else s pool, she is guilty of not listening to the cops, she is guilty of resisting the cop and she is guilty of in sighting a riot.

revelarts
06-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Rev quite honestly I read the first two lines of your post here and quit, you know dang well it is the same exact story we spoke about in another thread, You spoke then of how the poor girl in the bikini and I posted a article from residents that live in the comunity that had a complete different story that the kids did, ooo and they also had video's which clearly showed this girl running her mouth like the little punk she was as the cop told her 5 different times to shut up and leave before he took her down to her butt, at that point two young men ( and I believe one of them was white ) tried to confront the cop and he pulled his gun, yes he needed to at that point he was so out numbered, and at that point he went back to the girl who was still screaming her trash and resisting he them put her on , or tried to put her on her stomach and she resisted, that is when she was thrown on her stomach , but even then she kept up with her mouth all the while pumping the crowd up who where coming closer, so yes the cop knelled on her to be able to subdue her and protect himself. And yes Rev I posted this right after the post saying you lied, I agreed you may not of blatantly lied but you did watch the video and you sure as hell know this young girl wasn't sitting there like a little angel doing as the cop told her to. So a liar maybe not, but you sure changed facts to make them fit your side.
Rev you seemed to of left out the girl in the bikini screaming at the cop pumping the crowd up, you seemed out of left out she was told to shut up and leave many times, and no she didn't move as the cop told her to, as for are you lying I have answered that all ready.

If you didn't read my post how do you what i did or didn't leave out of the story Jeff?
tell me exactly what facts i changed.
you said she sat "LIKE an ANGEL" I didn't know that sitting "like an angel" was the law now though. I just said she was SITTING crying for her MOMMA.
what facts did i change. Jeff please don't tell me I lied or changed facts when i didn't and especially if you didn't even read my post.

I'm guessing you didn't because if you did you'd see that i did say she probably said something to the cop. Something horribly unforgivably criminal in his mind. But we don't know what the 14 year old said do we Jeff. I don't know what other thread you'r talking about. or what other video. I've only talked to you in this thread. and i see no links to articles from you here. just Jim Trigg and Indago. maybe i missed it.

At approximately 1:20 you see the girl you say was sitting down behaving walk right by spewing some trash.
running her mouth, ok yeah i did mentioned that. read the post,.
But Jeff why do you leave out that she did leave twice and was moving away when the cop rushed at her?
To arrest her ...for talking.

revelarts
06-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Are you a liar, your dam right you are, I never once said a word about naked woman, lets make some more sheot up to make your argument sound good :rolleyes: Rev lets face it, if the White Devil saved a black baby you would find fault in it,...

1st of all you need to read my post completely. if you did you wouldn't say ignorant offensive things.
the post was addressed to and quoting who?
JEFF and JIM

Jim said some and you said some, those where in quotes.
those not in quotes go to OTHER thread where you or he have brought up Baltimore and Ferguson as ref for "black" poor behavior.

so look if you can't read it all don't call me liar Jeff.
I don't call you names. or question you sincerity. I try to treat you with respect.
but if you going to call me a liar for fun we don't need to talk.

And if your going to say " if the White Devil saved a black baby you would find fault in it,"
Your full of SH1T here too. you and A.T. have selective blindness as i've post good cops helping black kids on several occasions.
How many stories of good black kids have you posted?
And if you had read my previous review of the texas video you'd know better, just from that.

but you just want to ignorantly assume the worse of me. to Lie about WHAT I"D do.
your full of crap on this issue.

it's you that can't seem to understand that this cop crossed the line.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Wow, someone telling the truth, and she is black !!!

The only problem is

1) it wasn't a pool party they didn't own it. They where trespassing and terrorizing the owners.

2) things weren't heated they where breaking the law.

3) She Pulled away, that is called resisting.

4)She was screaming call her Mom, hell Mom should of done her job in raising her from the get go, she was under arrest.

5) She is exactly right, learn respect !!

6)She is exactly right, the officer had the right to shoot but he didn't , different cop maybe we are debating a different out come.

This woman I believe hit the nail right on the head, did the cops over react, maybe, but they had the right to. These kids basically took over another s pool and said hey it's ours now, think about what you would do if someone decided to have a pool party in your backyard, yea I thought so.

Yes this is just one woman's thoughts on the issue but I think besides for a couple of differences she hit it right on the nail.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CtxeKuSFpaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-black-woman-goes-on-epic-rant-about-mckinney-says-what-no-one-else-will/

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 05:24 PM
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CtxeKuSFpaE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap:

aboutime
06-11-2015, 05:27 PM
Wow, someone telling the truth, and she is black !!!

The only problem is

1) it wasn't a pool party they didn't own it. They where trespassing and terrorizing the owners.

2) things weren't heated they where breaking the law.

3) She Pulled away, that is called resisting.

4)She was screaming call her Mom, hell Mom should of done her job in raising her from the get go, she was under arrest.

5) She is exactly right, learn respect !!

6)She is exactly right, the officer had the right to shoot but he didn't , different cop maybe we are debating a different out come.

This woman I believe hit the nail right on the head, did the cops over react, maybe, but they had the right to. These kids basically took over another s pool and said hey it's ours now, think about what you would do if someone decided to have a pool party in your backyard, yea I thought so.

Yes this is just one woman's thoughts on the issue but I think besides for a couple of differences she hit it right on the nail.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CtxeKuSFpaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-black-woman-goes-on-epic-rant-about-mckinney-says-what-no-one-else-will/

Truth is...common sense overrules ignorance, hatred, and stupidity.
This woman told the truth. Bet she soon becomes a target for the haters.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 05:28 PM
If you didn't read my post how do you what i did or didn't leave out of the story Jeff?

First off I didn't read it because we went through this last week.

tell me exactly what facts i changed.

How about for starters and most blatantly the fact you say she was sitting, hell the cop put her down on her butt as she resisted, then her buddies came at the cop, he pulled his gun they ran, meanwhile her mouth was still running and when he went to put her on her stomach to cuff her she again resisted.

you said she sat "LIKE an ANGEL" I didn't know that sitting "like an angel" was the law now though. I just said she was SITTING crying for her MOMMA.

She didn't call for her Momma until the cop put her on her stomach, yes at the point she realized her lack of respect just got her arrested. And as for sitting she didn't do that until the cop put her on her butt, but she didn't shut up at that point either, she was riling her friends up, that is why she went from her butt to her stomach and was cuffed.

what facts did i change. Jeff please don't tell me I lied or changed facts when i didn't and especially if you didn't even read my post.

I already answered that, at least the main fact

I'm guessing you didn't because if you did you'd see that i did say she probably said something to the cop. Something horribly unforgivably criminal in his mind. But we don't know what the 14 year old said do we Jeff. I don't know what other thread you'r talking about. or what other video. I've only talked to you in this thread. and i see no links to articles from you here. just Jim Trigg and Indago. maybe i missed it.

You where inferring that no matter what she said she is a kid, lets not play games, How about if I link you to the post I made that had you quieted down about this last week you just admit you are wrong and go about your business ?

running her mouth, ok yeah i did mentioned that. read the post,.
But Jeff why do you leave out that she did leave twice and was moving away when the cop rushed at her?
To arrest her ...for talking.

She never left, she did walk by at around 1:20 into the video, but at the time she was thrown down and arrested she was told at least 3 times to shut up and leave and she sat there running that mouth, that is why she got to wear those nice chrome bracelets.

aboutime
06-11-2015, 05:34 PM
She never left, she did walk by at around 1:20 into the video, but at the time she was thrown down and arrested she was told at least 3 times to shut up and leave and she sat there running that mouth, that is why she got to wear those nice chrome bracelets.

But, but...Jeff. You know the video lied, and what we all saw in the video...wasn't really the way REV saw it.
Go back and see how REV responded to both the Baltimore, and Ferguson incidents. That will tell everyone, all they need to know about how sincere..Rev really is.
We WHITE (pink) folks are not qualified to speak about such things. Just ask anyone who hates us.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 05:38 PM
1st of all you need to read my post completely. if you did you wouldn't say ignorant offensive things.
the post was addressed to and quoting who?
JEFF and JIM

I will answer this entire post right here, you lied, the girl wasn't sitting behaving she was running her mouth, she was told to shut up and leave at least 3 times but refused then she was put on her butt, and she still kept running her mouth, but no she never sat down on her own because she was asked to What you call ignorant most call telling the truth, and the fact that you want to get personal and nasty lets tell the truth hear REV you are no different than another REV I see, he is called REVEREND SHARPTON. get over your hatred for white folks rev, we must learn to live and work together, dam I taught my kids that back when they where 2 and 3 and you have the Balls to call someone ignorant. :rolleyes:

Like I said Rev I am not reading any more of your post here, you took things personal because you know you are wrong, I showed proof, now as like with Jafar the truth comes out !!!

Jim said some and you said some, those where in quotes.
those not in quotes go to OTHER thread where you or he have brought up Baltimore and Ferguson as ref for "black" poor behavior.

so look if you can't read it all don't call me liar Jeff.
I don't call you names. or question you sincerity. I try to treat you with respect.
but if you going to call me a liar for fun we don't need to talk.

And if your going to say " if the White Devil saved a black baby you would find fault in it,"
Your full of SH1T here too. you and A.T. have selective blindness as i've post good cops helping black kids on several occasions.
How many stories of good black kids have you posted?
And if you had read my previous review of the texas video you'd know better, just from that.

but you just want to ignorantly assume the worse of me. to Lie about WHAT I"D do.
your full of crap on this issue.

it's you that can't seem to understand that this cop crossed the line.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2015, 06:05 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post

Rev wrote-
I'm lying?

WHAT I SEE is:

(what Jeff calls "HOs" if they are Black which is in no way a racist of course)

^^^ Why is it racist when Jeff says it but not when black rappers say the same thing???
Or even when those same rappers Say "white bitches" and "white HO'S"???
DO YOU EVER POINT OUT AND CONDEMN THEM FOR THEIR RACISM??? OR JUST BUY INTO --ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACISTS?--Tyr

Jeff
06-11-2015, 06:15 PM
^^^ Why is it racist when Jeff says it but not when black rappers say the same thing???
DO YOU EVER POINT OUT AND CONDEMN THEM FOR THEIR RACISM??? OR JUST BUY INTO --ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACISTS?--Tyr

Just to set the record straight if a 14 year old white girl is dressed like she is ready to peddle her a$$ and she has a body of a 23 year old takes pictures of herself flipping off the camera in one and the other had a caption saying something about being so Fing hot, yup I would and have called them a HO, ask my sister if you don't think I speak my mind, but yet again when you are a racist you look for any reason to call another a racist.

revelarts
06-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Quite interesting.

well I'll just say a few last things to those that might read this.

concerning the black women's comments jeff posted.
when trying to come to facts of what happen she wasn't there.
everyone i posted was. And frankly there's no honest way to claim that what that cop did was good appropriate police work.
there were other cops there who i've already pointed out (to those who bothered to read my post) who WERE in fact doing a very good job handling the situation peaceful.

concerning some conversation Jeff imagines we had last week.
that must have been a different revelarts , one who stole my name because this is the only thread I've comment on this event in.

Concerning getting personal, When Jeff called me a liar. Yes it got personal. not before.

Concerning rappers calling anyone bitches and Hos. yes i've been complaining about that since about 1998 i think.
My complaints have done about as much good as it has here. Is it racist when a black rapper does it? No it's sexist, demeaning and vile.
When a black rapper calls a white person a cracker, and says all whites no good SOBs, then that's racist.

Concerning me being a like al Sharpton...
Concerning me being a racist...
wow.

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 07:29 PM
First off I didn't read it because we went through this last week.

You brought it up, and got a reply, but it was in one and out the other apparently. So while you did bring it up, only one of you went through it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?48009-Protect-amp-Serve&p=740194#post740194

aboutime
06-11-2015, 07:31 PM

Call me whatever names you want rev. But reading everything you said above only proves to me. YOU really are the racist, or race baiter you DENY being. To INFER is almost the same as accusing. And the way you try to use the English language...thinking you are smarter than THE AVERAGE BEAR, just doesn't fool everyone here.
I have called you out on your denial, again, and again. So, I understand. You probably are convinced you have managed to fool some members. Which, in the end, is why I describe your tactics here, as sounding like Obama.
I know some will instantly disagree with me on this. But, I am beyond worry about what anyone thinks, or says about me here. I have always attempted to be as honest as I can. And I honestly believe you are being dishonest in many of your instant thoughts, and opinions as you always deny, deny, deny...no matter what proven facts anyone presents here.
Not my problem. Which only leaves.....

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 07:36 PM

"Ho" "thot" "bitch" "nigger" and I can go on and on. These words are spoken more daily in the black community than anywhere else. Hell, they even give "passes" now for certain people to be able to use the word. Those speaking out from the black community are a very small minority. But let one white person use the N word, and watch just how many people speak out. For real change to take effect, the standards need to be the same, the responsibility not to use certain words needs to be the same.

jimnyc
06-11-2015, 07:37 PM
Truth is...common sense overrules ignorance, hatred, and stupidity.
This woman told the truth. Bet she soon becomes a target for the haters.

She won't be a target, her words and video will mostly be ignored. Or guaranteed we'll hear "Well, she's right, but the cop still...". It will only lead to nothing but more excuses.

red state
06-11-2015, 07:38 PM

It's truly a shame that REV did'nt read the blame thing you sent to all of us at the start of this thread....but then again, his mind was made up from the start (like most of those burning cities down....burn em to the ground without regards for TRUTH or FACT). Yeah, my wife had told about the DJ tweeting for everyone to come and then they CAME and they 'overcame'. Sadly, the pool will probably be a fill in site now.....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2015, 07:41 PM
"Ho" "thot" "bitch" "nigger" and I can go on and on. These words are spoken more daily in the black community than anywhere else. Hell, they even give "passes" now for certain people to be able to use the word. Those speaking out from the black community are a very small minority. But let one white person use the N word, and watch just how many people speak out. For real change to take effect, the standards need to be the same, the responsibility not to use certain words needs to be the same.

Well, Rev stated he did condemn them but I saw no proof offered.
No links or past quotes given.

Agreed , when they stop using the N-word as if its nothing then perhaps the rest of us can take it as seriously offensive and not to be used ...
Until then its just another way to spit on us IMHO.-Tyr

red state
06-11-2015, 07:53 PM

IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES....TILL SOMEONE GETS HURT OR HUMILIATED. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I'M NO GREAT ADMIRER OF THE "LAW" AND THOSE WEARING A BADGE AND I'VE BACKED REV ON TOPICS SUCH AS THE WAY THE BOSTON PO PO TREATED CIVILIANS (IN THEIR OWN HOMES) THERE AFTER THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING BUT THESE HOODLUMS MUST KNOW THEIR PLACE. YOU CAN'T COME IN AND TRASH A PLACE (IN THE SOUTH) AND GET AWAY WITH IT. THE COP WAS COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED IN PULLING HIS FIREARM - BOTTOM LINE!!!

JEFF, MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU ON THE WAY YOU HANDLED THE ABOVE POSTS. YOU EARNED FIVE OF THESE:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

REV......U R SIMPLY WRONG (AGAIN) ABOUT THESE COP THREADS. U GET ONE OF THESE:

:lame2:

revelarts
06-11-2015, 08:29 PM
You brought it up, and got a reply, but it was in one and out the other apparently. So while you did bring it up, only one of you went through it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?48009-Protect-amp-Serve&p=740194#post740194

No, check the details. i didn't bring it up.
the case i mentioned there was an 11 year old black girl in Florida. Not the 14 year old in Texas.
Jeff brought that up and i didn't comment on that case except in a general sense (some reports are true some are not about police).
I guess that's why I didn't remember. I never commented on it specifically.
I didn't start this thread either btw.

Jeff brought it up at least 3 times here as if we'd talked about this in depth before.
Jeff just linked video of the girl interview, one article with supposed Twiitter post from a few people. that's the final word?
"we went through this last week"
"Rev you are flat out lying, I posted a video last week"
"How about if I link you to the post I made that had you quieted down about this last week"
Had me quieted down? If i complain about cops you guys accuse me of HATING police an being a Racist, a damn Liar and al Sharpton.
If i say --as i've said maybe a dozen times or more-- that there are good cops and not all stories about cops are true. Then I've been quieted down?

whatever
We didn't "discuss" the specific case.
I did forget he mentioned it but we didn't go "through" it.

tailfins
06-11-2015, 08:32 PM
I think this image portrays the local sentiment quite well:

http://kdfw.images.worldnow.com/images/8007040_G.jpg

revelarts
06-11-2015, 08:36 PM
I think this image portrays the local sentiment quite well:

This is the guy that made the sign.

http://mynetbox.info/images/xtra/texas-911-caller-1.jpg

same guy that called 911. He may be partly reformed at this point. If were assuming what the community thinks.

And the Community has blacks and whites in it.

tailfins
06-11-2015, 08:40 PM
This is the guy that made the sign.

http://mynetbox.info/images/xtra/texas-911-caller-1.jpg

same guy that called 911. He may be partly reformed at this point. If were assuming what the community thinks.

And the Community has blacks and whites in it.

<tbody>
POPULATION OVERVIEW

Texas (http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=44) > All counties (http://www.epodunk.com/counties/tx_county.html) > Collin County (http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=22618) > McKinneyhttp://pix.epodunk.com/spacer.gif<center>
<tbody>

<tbody>
http://www.ancestry.com/images/landing/1920_218x100_1.gif (http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=39743482&bfpage=1920_census_promo_2)

</tbody>

http://pix.epodunk.com/spacer.gifMcKinney, TX (http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=26765)

City
Population 2005: 92,337
Square miles: 58.03
Metro area: Dallas-Fort Worth
http://pix.epodunk.com/spacer.gif<center>
<tbody>

</tbody>
</center>

<tbody>

2000 CENSUS DATA

MCKINNEY

TX

US

POPULATION

Number

Number

Number

Total population

Square miles (land)

Population per square mile

Number

Pct

Pct

Pct

Male

Female

Number

Pct

Pct

Pct

15 or younger

16-24

25-44

45-64

65+

Number

Number

Number

Average age (years)

RACE AND ETHNICITY

Number

Pct

Pct

Pct

White

Black or African American

American Indian and Alaska native

Asian

Native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander

Some other race

Two or more races

Hispanic or Latino

</tbody>

</tbody>
</center>

</tbody>

revelarts
06-11-2015, 09:06 PM
....McKinney, Texas Chief Greg Conley told reporters at an evening briefing that Officer David Eric Casebolt, 41, was "out of control." Casebolt resigned from the force earlier in the day, the chief confirmed....
"The actions of Casebolt, as seen on the video of the disturbance at the community pool, are indefensible," Conley said.

“There were twelve officers on scene. Eleven did exactly what we wanted them to do,” Conley said.....

“I do not condone the actions of those individuals who violated the rules of the community, showed disrespect to the security person on scene and to the officers who responded,” he added....

must be a racist. AL Sharpton. a liar.

tailfins
06-11-2015, 09:20 PM
must be a racist. AL Sharpton. a liar.

Does that mean you agree that McKinney is a well-governed town?

revelarts
06-11-2015, 09:30 PM
Does that mean you agree that McKinney is a well-governed town?
If you look at my post the ONLY person in McKinney I've spoken of negatively is that ONE cop.
If some had read my post they'd have seen that i praised another cop on the scene for his professionalism.

I'd say that based on the towns reaction overall. that overall they've got there stuff together very well. based on what i know of this incident at least.
no riots, just peaceful prayerful protest. the offending party separated out quickly.
I suspect/hear there's fall out in the specific neighborhood by young idiots but hopefully the reasonable cops will find and arrest anyone that's done any property damaged and they get there day in court as it should be.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 09:30 PM
the case i mentioned there was an 11 year old black girl in Florida. Not the 14 year old in Texas.
Jeff brought that up and i didn't comment on that case except in a general sense (some reports are true some are not about police).

Jeff brought it up at least 3 times here as if we'd talked about this in depth before.
Jeff just linked video of the girl interview, one article with supposed Twiitter post from a few people. that's the final word?
"How about if I link you to the post I made that had you quieted down about this last week"
Had me quieted down? If i complain about cops you guys accuse me of HATING police an being a Racist, a damn Liar and al Sharpton.
If i say --as i've said maybe a dozen times or more-- that there are good cops and not all stories about cops are true. Then I've been quieted down?

whatever

A link is all I posted, OK sure thing Rev, it is what it is and like I said if a White cop saved a black baby you would say it is racist, but Rev tells us where you live and I will have a 100 or so friends come to your house to have a party and lets see if you still think it is no big deal. Hell we wont beat anyone up or anything like they did down there, we will just take over your yard, hey we all need a place to party right. :rolleyes:

revelarts
06-11-2015, 09:34 PM
A link is all I posted, OK sure thing Rev, it is what it is and like I said if a White cop saved a black baby you would say it is racist, but Rev tells us where you live and I will have a 100 or so friends come to your house to have a party and lets see if you still think it is no big deal. Hell we wont beat anyone up or anything like they did down there, we will just take over your yard, hey we all need a place to party right. :rolleyes:

Are you drinking today Jeff?

Jeff
06-11-2015, 09:48 PM

Al you are going to play that game now, look man if it is OK for 100 or so black kids to decide to call someones home a party why can't whites do it ? I must be drunk for wanting to do what you say is OK that they did, Al you are a true racist by all means, when you get backed into a corner instead of admitting you where wrong you are going to start getting personal, well go ahead Al, I don't drink, gave it up a few years ago, I also don't discriminate against people do to color, but I use to Al, sure enough, but you know what it feels dam good to find the good in people, it also feels good to be able to see right or wrong no matter the color, and it feels Outrageous not to have to make up BS about folks being drunk when I can't come up with nothing else.

But Rev I do hold hope for you, I really do like you but you have to get rid of that hatred for the crackers, you where never a slave Rev and I truly hope no one in your family ever was either, that was a terrible time, but all you have ever done was read about it, so give up on hating whitey and join society Rev, you can do it, I have faith in you.

revelarts
06-11-2015, 09:53 PM
Al you are going to play that game now, look man if it is OK for 100 or so black kids to decide to call someones home a party why can't whites do it ? I must be drunk for wanting to do what you say is OK that they did,...

No your must be drunk because your not reading my post, your making up crap about me and you're acting like an Arse in general.

tailfins
06-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Al you are going to play that game now, look man if it is OK for 100 or so black kids to decide to call someones home a party why can't whites do it ? I must be drunk for wanting to do what you say is OK that they did, Al you are a true racist by all means, when you get backed into a corner instead of admitting you where wrong you are going to start getting personal, well go ahead Al, I don't drink, gave it up a few years ago, I also don't discriminate against people do to color, but I use to Al, sure enough, but you know what it feels dam good to find the good in people, it also feels good to be able to see right or wrong no matter the color, and it feels Outrageous not to have to make up BS about folks being drunk when I can't come up with nothing else.

But Rev I do hold hope for you, I really do like you but you have to get rid of that hatred for the crackers, you where never a slave Rev and I truly hope no one in your family ever was either, that was a terrible time, but all you have ever done was read about it, so give up on hating whitey and join society Rev, you can do it, I have faith in you.

I'm sure there's no shortage of firearms in McKinney. Those house crashers are lucky things were handled by the police and not by angry neighbors.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 09:58 PM
No your must be drunk because your not reading my post, your making up crap about me and you're acting like an Arse in general.

Says the racist on the board..

Why rev, why is it OK for black kids to go wild take over a neighborhood and have a party but you don't want it at your house, heck if these same 100 black kids wanted to take over your yard would they still be OK ?
I Guarantee you if a 100 Harley s roared up into your yard you would want the police, swat and the National guard there, but then again they aren't black. :rolleyes:

revelarts
06-11-2015, 10:00 PM
Says the racist on the board..

Why rev, why is it OK for black kids to go wild take over a neighborhood and have a party but you don't want it at your house, heck if these same 100 black kids wanted to take over your yard would they still be OK ?
I Guarantee you if a 100 Harley s roared up into your yard you would want the police, swat and the National guard there, but then again they aren't black. :rolleyes:

Jeff read my post and then I'll answer whatever you want.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Jeff read my post and then I'll answer whatever you want.

I read all I have to of what you post Rev, you are anti white anti cops hell face it you are a regular Black activist, but hell come on, man up, send me your address through PM, Laconia is coming, lots of my Bro's are heading up 81 and 95, give me your address and they will stop by and party with you, hell and I am sure it won't be 100, well unless of course they have a DJ letting all the bikers know where the party is, man up buddy, be as good hearted as those folks in TX should of been.

DLT
06-11-2015, 10:15 PM

It's astounding to me, and I keep having to shake my head, at how 'some' can watch the videos out there and claim what never happened. I've seen them claim that the cop "beat" the teen girl. That he pointed his gun at her. Hell, even one poster in this thread implied that the cop "waved the gun" around. These same logic and reality-challenged people failed to see the kid run up on the cop, take a wide stance and reach towards his waistband in a threatening manner. They also failed to note that the teen girl's mouth was working the entire time (she was probably cussing out the cop) the cop was ordering her to LEAVE the area, as she refused.

This kind of behavior is directly tied to the ahole-in-chief in the WH, Holder, Sharpton and all of the other race-baiting leftists in America. Their fault. And any blood spilled as a result of their handiwork is on their hands....not that they care.

revelarts
06-11-2015, 10:20 PM
I read all I have to of what you post Rev, you are anti white anti cops hell face it you are a regular Black activist, but hell come on, man up, send me your address through PM, Laconia is coming, lots of my Bro's are heading up 81 and 95, give me your address and they will stop by and party with you, hell and I am sure it won't be 100, well unless of course they have a DJ letting all the bikers know where the party is, man up buddy, be as good hearted as those folks in TX should of been.

well i've read all I have to of what you've posted Jeff.

g'night

DLT
06-11-2015, 10:22 PM
I've said it from day one - the problems with the black communities and all the black kids and crime - starts with bad parenting, or lack of parenting at all.

It may start with the parents' bad parenting or no parenting at all....but it's the liberalism and politically correct BS pushed by the radical leftists in America that is feeding the beast until it (they hope) devours us as a civil society. They actually 'think' that they will end up being the ones in total control once our system is destroyed and that they will come out ahead and on top. Boy, do we gun-owners have news and a surprise for them!

Jeff
06-11-2015, 10:42 PM
It's astounding to me, and I keep having to shake my head, at how 'some' can watch the videos out there and claim what never happened. I've seen them claim that the cop "beat" the teen girl. That he pointed his gun at her. Hell, even one poster in this thread implied that the cop "waved the gun" around. These same logic and reality-challenged people failed to see the kid run up on the cop, take a wide stance and reach towards his waistband in a threatening manner. They also failed to note that the teen girl's mouth was working the entire time (she was probably cussing out the cop) the cop was ordering her to LEAVE the area, as she refused.

This kind of behavior is directly tied to the ahole-in-chief in the WH, Holder, Sharpton and all of the other race-baiting leftists in America. Their fault. And any blood spilled as a result of their handiwork is on their hands....not that they care.

That is what amazed me, the cops where way out numbered and yes these kids, and lets face it, she was a great looking 14 year old, there where cars parked all over, and after reading her comments on her pictures she isn't shy about sex, so I am sure some of these kids wern't kids, they where in there late teens ( someone had to drive these 100 kids there ) so we have teenagers out numbering and coming at the cops, kids spewing all kinds of sheot at the cops and yes at one point the cop did pull his gun ( when he threw her on her butt two young men came at him ) but no shots where fired.

Now take Baltimore, a drug dealer gets killed and they riot, they burn the bitch down, and now are crying the police wont help :rolleyes:
Ferguson, a black man commits strong armed robbery, attacks a cop and then gets shot, what do they do, Burn the bitch down
Now these kids, 100 plus are breaking the law, the cops come and as the woman in the video posted said they had every right to open fire but they didn't, and what happens, certain people are pushing to burn the bitch down.

Kind of makes ya think some people just hate whitey and hate cops, they won't be happy until the entire country is a ghetto, see I am talking of no one here now but blacks in genral want to sit and cry how bad they have it, they have to live in the Ghetto, the Government don't give them enough money to get out of the Ghetto and then they feel like throwing a party, well I guess they didn't have a pool, I would love to say that maybe their parents just wouldn't allow them because it was illegal to have these young kids partying, but hell if the parents thought that way they wouldn't be screaming now that the cops broke things up without shooting anyone, yup some folks just aren't happy no matter the out come.

But as this sheot is growing out of control and you have 14 year old kids cussing the police even after the cop tells them time after time to shut up and leave, America has a real problem, see because as these thugs hold their stolen guns side ways and shoot a mag full of shot and usually wind up hitting nothing but a innocent bystander ( yup same blacks screaming now would be going crazy if the cops did nothing in TX and gun play broke out and some innocent bystander got killed, yup then the cops would be racist because they didn't stop it :rolleyes: ) but as these thugs run a muck, some white folks are waiting patently and are ready willing and able to protect their home. Thank God this didn't happen in the wrong neighborhood, see where I live it is different, for example when the next door neighbor shot my dog he immediately called the cops and told them there was a shooting, yes that brought the law there with in minutes, by the time I realized what had happened ( which didn't take anytime at all ) I looked out my back window and seen the tail lights, yes a real punk, but I told the cops that day and I have told others in different municipalities where I have lived, this is Jeff land, I will police my own, yup I point to the property line and let the cops know real quick, you are no longer in GA you have entered Jeff's land, yup and I am tired and worn out now a days, but these punk kids are going to jump into someones pool say like I was 20 years ago, and honestly before I shot I would of beat the hell out of 15 or 20, yes that would of been my warning, if they hadn't left by the time I was getting tired then yes I would of shot. And I am mild mannered, imagine when they cross the line with someone not as easy going as I, This is all going to end bad with the Black community and it falls directly on Obama, the more he pumps the more brazen they are getting and they will eventually turn over the wrong stone and then all hell will break loose.

Jeff
06-11-2015, 10:43 PM
well i've read all I have to of what you've posted Jeff.

g'night

G night Rev, don't forget to leave the lights on for the NBPP.

revelarts
06-12-2015, 07:04 AM

....McKinney, Texas Chief Greg Conley told reporters at an evening briefing that Officer David Eric Casebolt, 41, was "out of control."Casebolt resigned from the force earlier in the day, the chief confirmed....
"The actions of Casebolt, as seen on the video of the disturbance at the community pool, are indefensible," Conley said.

“There were twelve officers on scene. Eleven did exactly what we wanted them to do,” Conley said.....

“I do not condone the actions of those individuals who violated the rules of the community, showed disrespect to the security person on scene and to the officers who responded,” he added....

"These same logic and reality-challenged people failed to see the kid run up on the cop,take a wide stance and reach towards his waistband in a threatening manner. "
yes ran up to the cop-- and you failed to see that he stopped slipped on the grass and was bumped closer to cop than he wanted by the other kid forcing him to take a wide stance to balance and try to stop himself from getting closer.

"They also failed to note that the teen girl's mouth was working the entire time (she was probably cussing out the cop)"
noted several times here for those that read. but talking is not a crime DLT. but Most of the time you can't see if she's talking or not. When you can tell she's asking and crying for people to call her mamma and saying "he hit me for no reason." " i'm done" "please your hurting me" and crying"

"the cop was ordering her to LEAVE the area, as she refused."
You fail to see there were 2 sets of girls in the video the first did leave and 2 came back to a similar spot . they then began to move off again as ordered but they didn't move fast enough for the idiot steroid cop, so some unheard words were exchanged his A-THO-Rah Ta challenged. Thus in his mind a crime has been committed.

But to paraphrase the police chief, there were 12 cops there who did a good job and there was one fascist idiot with a badge acting as if --the CALM situation the at that point--- needed to be "controlled" but corralling and cuffing random black kids and slamming girls faces in the ground and pulling a gun and pointing it from right to left "waving" and sitting on a the back of non-theathening person who has committed no crime.

But if you guys thinks that's good policing then I'd say you should hire the guy in your city as sheriff.
I'll take the other 11 here. Especially that one cop that was calming talking to kids before Capt Fascist came to "get control of" the "hundreds" of WILD party crashers calmly milling around the scene.

I have to say as well that i do feel for the guy.
I take his lawyers comments at face value.

....Casebolt, who has resigned from the force (http://www.newser.com/story/208061/texas-cop-resigns-after-pool-party-video.html), realizes "that his emotions got the best of him" and "apologizes to all who were offended,"
"He does recognize that his emotions got the best of him, and the prior suicide calls put him in an emotional place that he would have preferred not to been in when responding to this call," Bishkin said....

jimnyc
06-12-2015, 07:04 AM

whatever

Look at the post you quoted. That post was to JEFF, not you. And he DID bring it up. What I wrote was SPOT ON - that he brought it up - and you didn't reply, in one and out the other. Please pay attention instead of replying to shit and looking foolish.

Jeff
06-12-2015, 07:05 AM
Again it wasn't a pool party, it was a invasion of punks, but I have seen how only the people that where there can give their opinion, well this guy wasn't only there but he lives there. And yes now he receives death threats because he has come forward with the truth.

Jun. 11, 2015 - 5:40 - Benet Embry speaks out about the Texas pool party controversy on 'Hannity'

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4291612805001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4291612805001/mckinney-resident-receives-death-threats-for-defending-cops/?intcmp=watchnow#sp=show-clips

jimnyc
06-12-2015, 07:06 AM

This is my reply to Jeff, you can click to go to the original post of Jeff's where he wrote in red. I replied to Jeff, saying he DID in fact bring it up in another thread, but it went in one ear and out the other.

Now of course someone replies to my post TO JEFF, with denials.

jimnyc
06-12-2015, 07:09 AM

Are you smoking PCP and can't read and replying to wrong stuff today?

revelarts
06-12-2015, 07:13 AM
Look at the post you quoted. That post was to JEFF, not you. And he DID bring it up. What I wrote was SPOT ON - that he brought it up - and you didn't reply, ....

I misunderstood. my bad there. you are correct on the above.

jimnyc
06-12-2015, 07:14 AM

I believe I read the "waving his gun around" too, when he took it out for about 5 seconds, when some guy reached into his rear waistband, and when the threat left he immediately holstered his weapon. Some play a little loose with "facts". Same as when Michael Brown in Ferguson was shot point black in the back of the head! LOL Some people just make shit up and run with it.

jimnyc
06-12-2015, 07:19 AM
So lets drop the cop for a moment. He's resigned. Regardless of the gun issue, and subduing the girl issue....

Why are so many silent about what took place there by these kids? Since a cop perhaps overreacted, these hooligans somehow get a pass? What about THEIR actions? As usual with these incidents, all we will see is condemnation of the police, and ignoring or free passes for those that started these issues and compounded them with their illegal behavior.

revelarts
06-12-2015, 07:46 AM
So lets drop the cop for a moment. He's resigned. Regardless of the gun issue, and subduing the girl issue....

Why are so many silent about what took place there by these kids? Since a cop perhaps overreacted, these hooligans somehow get a pass? What about THEIR actions? As usual with these incidents, all we will see is condemnation of the police, and ignoring or free passes for those that started these issues and compounded them with their illegal behavior.

the problem seems to me that some people here feel that if ONE cop is accused of overreacting
that that accusation also means that real law breakers are FREE to go.
How do you get from one to the other?

Theres only one fight on tape from the day. the fight that instigated the call. but these adults white and black aren't called "hooligans" and aren't tracked down by police.

In the video reasonable police were talking to wittneses trying to find out who did what.
In the video 2 boys and one girl were trying to point out the trouble makers until the idiot Cop showed up. taking the real investigation off track..

jimnyc
06-12-2015, 08:00 AM
We have feedback from tons and tons of residents and eyewitnesses. And we had ONE person arrested out of all of the assaults and bottle tossing and such. ONE. Just one. The girl alone should have been arrested for resisting arrest and refusing to follow a lawful order when she was told to leave 5 to 6 times. Then the guy who charged behind the cop as he was subduing the girl, leading to him pulling his weapon. Then you have the girl fighting (at minimum assault, or both for same). If the pool didn't have cameras, then the security stating he was assaulted was more than enough.

And here is where likely more excuses roll in as to why there were but one arrest when the hooligans tried to ambush the pool.

Jeff
06-12-2015, 08:16 AM
More from folks that where there. Now they do have a black activist that explains these are our children being attacked by a officer that has extensive military training, well maybe that is why no one was shot. Seems as more and more comes out the bottom line is all the blacks have is is that this is our children, lets face it people, kids can be criminals to, and no they weren't all 14 years old, someone had to drive them there. And they also interview the 14 year old that tells how bad the cop was treating her, and she summed up the entire thing when she said she told the cop "you can get off me now " wow even when being taken into custody she felt as though she can and will tell the cops what to do.

And yes the marches have begun, lets see as the weekend gets here if they get violent, I hope not, but we will see.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4285035780001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

revelarts
06-12-2015, 08:28 AM
We have feedback from tons and tons of residents and eyewitnesses. And we had ONE person arrested out of all of the assaults and bottle tossing and such. ONE. Just one. The girl alone should have been arrested for resisting arrest and refusing to follow a lawful order when she was told to leave 5 to 6 times. Then the guy who charged behind the cop as he was subduing the girl, leading to him pulling his weapon. Then you have the girl fighting (at minimum assault, or both for same). If the pool didn't have cameras, then the security stating he was assaulted was more than enough.

And here is where likely more excuses roll in as to why there were but one arrest when the hooligans tried to ambush the pool.

the the tons and tons of witnesses can talk to the police instead of the media. correctly ID those who did any real property damage.
then fine pick those people up and charge them. and the tons of witnesses can testify in court.
If these TONS of witnesses and the security guards or cameras can positively ID any specific people who trespassed on the pool property or assaulted others and they want to press charges. go for it.

Am so sorry the girl didn't move fast enough for the addled cop. What a horrible offensive obeying slowly a lawful order. He spoke the command "5 times" (sounds like my wife, I ask you to wash the plate 5 times (AT ONCE) and it's still here 10 secs later. Avery you are WRONG!) She should have that on her record for life. That's JUSTICE and BEST POLICE practices for teen lawbreakers like her.:rolleyes: Just her Facebook page alone should be illegal! they should investigate that as well!

the man that touch the cop on the shoulder and was slammed to the ground and had his neck broken got what he deserved. the cops lawful order was "don't touch me". Why do people make excuses for these LAW BREAKERS? the law is the law is DA LAW. every law broken, no matter HOW trivial and stupid, needs to be applied 100% at all times and in every situation on every person... equally(?). Anything less is MAKING excuses for EVIL LAWBREAKERS.

tailfins
06-12-2015, 08:38 AM

I don't notice any condemnation of the police around here about this. The police came in and fixed the problem, one got carried away and suffered the consequences. The only thing noteworthy is the community being badmouthed by the outside press.

Jeff
06-12-2015, 08:41 AM
the the tons and tons of witnesses can talk to the police instead of the media. correctly ID those who did any real property damage.
then fine pick those people up and charge them. and the tons of witnesses can testify in court.
If these TONS of witnesses and the security guards or cameras can positively ID any specific people who trespassed on the pool property and they want to press charges. go for it.

Am so sorry the girl didn't move fast enough for the addled cop. What a horrible offensive disobeying slowly a lawful order. He spoke the command "5 times" (sounds like my wife, I ask you to wash the plate 5 times (AT ONCE) and it's still here 10 secs later. you are WRONG!) She should have that on her record for life. That's JUSTICE and BEST POLICE practices for teen lawbreakers like her.:rolleyes: Just her Facebook page alone should be illegal! they should investigate that as well!

the man that touch the cop on the shoulder and was slammed to the ground and had his neck broken got what he deserved. the cops lawful order was "don't touch me". Why do people make excuses for these LAW BREAKERS? the law is the law is DA LAW. every law broken, no matter HOW trivial and stupid, needs to be applied 100% at all times and in every situation on every person... equally(?). Anything less is MAKING excuses for EVIL LAWBREAKERS.

Jim why even argue the facts with Rev, the bolded tells all, the girl moved to slow, BS she was ordered no less than 3 times to shut up and leave and she continued to run that mouth trying to incite more trouble, hell in her interviews now she states, " I told the police officer you can get off me now " be serious, this child ( as they say ) thought she could do as she pleased, you had guys reaching into waistbands and assaults happening all over but Rev says she was treated this way because she moved to slow, hell she didn't move, she felt she could do what ever she wanted. Jim don't waste your time debating this, you might just as well talk to Sharpton or Jackson, you will get the same response.

revelarts
06-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Jim why even argue the facts with Rev, the bolded tells all, the girl moved to slow, BS she was ordered no less than 3 times to shut up and leave and she continued to run that mouth trying to incite more trouble, hell in her interviews now she states, " I told the police officer you can get off me now " be serious, this child ( as they say ) thought she could do as she pleased, you had guys reaching into waistbands and assaults happening all over but Rev says she was treated this way because she moved to slow, hell she didn't move, she felt she could do what ever she wanted. Jim don't waste your time debating this, you might just as well talk to Sharpton or Jackson, you will get the same response.

no don't debate it with me
go debate it with al sharp ton I mean the Chief of Police there.

"....McKinney, Texas Chief Greg Conley told reporters at an evening briefing that Officer David Eric Casebolt, 41, was "out of control."Casebolt resigned from the force earlier in the day, the chief confirmed....

“I do not condone the actions of those individuals who violated the rules of the community, showed disrespect to the security person on scene and to the officers who responded,” he added...."

jimnyc
06-12-2015, 09:01 AM

I told him I was ignoring him and yet he continues to quote and goad me. Outside of that, I really don't care what he says. He's not much different than those who made excuses and claimed Brown was shot point blank in the head, and SO many others who claimed to have seen stuff that were proven to be outright lies. The "skittles and iced tea" brigade instead of the gun pointing thug. It's always excuses, and that's what bothers me, and I see him as just another one. Not always, but of course in the past year a lot has transpired with these so called "racial tensions".

I don't care that this girl was in a bikini, or 14 years old. She was told to leave many times, she refused. Arrest her and be done with it. If she can't follow a lawful order, then force her. And then everyone gets in a tizzy about it, because a cop had to forcefully take action because she couldn't follow orders and back off officers trying to do their jobs. I couldn't care less that she had a knee in her back, I'm betting that's how they subdue EVERYONE they arrest that is resisting. If she wants to act like a criminal and resist, then she gets treated like one, it's really that simple. Her refusal to leave when given an order is on film - why wasn't she ultimately arrested? From what I understand they let her completely go. Regardless of any stance you take on how the officer subdued her, she still broke the law. Why does she get a pass? He was correct in telling the onlookers to hit the road.

It's just more whining over something that was done by those invading the party. They were in the wrong. The police came when called, and now they are the bad guys. As you saw in your video, they march and refer to ALL of the officers and department as racist. Just another cause, another reason to march and demand shit - over NOTHING. OBEY THE LAW AND LEARN RESPECT AND STOP THINKING YOU OWN THINGS THAT AREN'T YOURS AND THIS NEVER HAPPENS.

jimnyc
06-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Another viewpoint from a resident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c652t8RWYYg

DLT
06-12-2015, 11:56 AM
That is what amazed me, the cops where way out numbered and yes these kids, and lets face it, she was a great looking 14 year old, there where cars parked all over, and after reading her comments on her pictures she isn't shy about sex, so I am sure some of these kids wern't kids, they where in there late teens ( someone had to drive these 100 kids there ) so we have teenagers out numbering and coming at the cops, kids spewing all kinds of sheot at the cops and yes at one point the cop did pull his gun ( when he threw her on her butt two young men came at him ) but no shots where fired.

Now take Baltimore, a drug dealer gets killed and they riot, they burn the bitch down, and now are crying the police wont help :rolleyes:
Ferguson, a black man commits strong armed robbery, attacks a cop and then gets shot, what do they do, Burn the bitch down
Now these kids, 100 plus are breaking the law, the cops come and as the woman in the video posted said they had every right to open fire but they didn't, and what happens, certain people are pushing to burn the bitch down.

Kind of makes ya think some people just hate whitey and hate cops, they won't be happy until the entire country is a ghetto, see I am talking of no one here now but blacks in genral want to sit and cry how bad they have it, they have to live in the Ghetto, the Government don't give them enough money to get out of the Ghetto and then they feel like throwing a party, well I guess they didn't have a pool, I would love to say that maybe their parents just wouldn't allow them because it was illegal to have these young kids partying, but hell if the parents thought that way they wouldn't be screaming now that the cops broke things up without shooting anyone, yup some folks just aren't happy no matter the out come.

But as this sheot is growing out of control and you have 14 year old kids cussing the police even after the cop tells them time after time to shut up and leave, America has a real problem, see because as these thugs hold their stolen guns side ways and shoot a mag full of shot and usually wind up hitting nothing but a innocent bystander ( yup same blacks screaming now would be going crazy if the cops did nothing in TX and gun play broke out and some innocent bystander got killed, yup then the cops would be racist because they didn't stop it :rolleyes: ) but as these thugs run a muck, some white folks are waiting patently and are ready willing and able to protect their home. Thank God this didn't happen in the wrong neighborhood, see where I live it is different, for example when the next door neighbor shot my dog he immediately called the cops and told them there was a shooting, yes that brought the law there with in minutes, by the time I realized what had happened ( which didn't take anytime at all ) I looked out my back window and seen the tail lights, yes a real punk, but I told the cops that day and I have told others in different municipalities where I have lived, this is Jeff land, I will police my own, yup I point to the property line and let the cops know real quick, you are no longer in GA you have entered Jeff's land, yup and I am tired and worn out now a days, but these punk kids are going to jump into someones pool say like I was 20 years ago, and honestly before I shot I would of beat the hell out of 15 or 20, yes that would of been my warning, if they hadn't left by the time I was getting tired then yes I would of shot. And I am mild mannered, imagine when they cross the line with someone not as easy going as I, This is all going to end bad with the Black community and it falls directly on Obama, the more he pumps the more brazen they are getting and they will eventually turn over the wrong stone and then all hell will break loose.

You have to know....by now.....that these dumbed-down blacks are being used as tools and useful idiots by the radical left (Obama's minions like Soros, Bill Ayers, Cloward-Piven, Sharpton, etc.)....to facilitate the national meltdown that they deem necessary in order for them to be able to then take total and complete control (a totalitarian dictatorship with a fascist like Obama at the top level of that control). The blacks are being manipulated also by Obama's leftist media (I call em Pravda II).

They want a race war and the ensuing chaos it will entail? I think they're going to get it. Because like myself, there's an awful lot of whites (descended from non-white ancestry....Irish/Cherokee) that not only never owned slaves, but were treated just as bad if not worse (Trail of Tears) and yet don't spend every day on earth whining about our "victimization" and need for reparations. We are FTFU with this nonsense and leftist BS. And something, some where, somehow, has gotta give. Maybe as early as this summer, in fact. With Jade Help military exercises running around exploding things around Texas neighborhoods. With the racist anti-whiteys running around creating chaos. And with the Hellishly hot temps I'm predicting.

It's going to be a VERY bumpy ride.

DLT
06-12-2015, 12:10 PM
"These same logic and reality-challenged people failed to see the kid run up on the cop,take a wide stance and reach towards his waistband in a threatening manner. "
yes ran up to the cop-- and you failed to see that he stopped slipped on the grass and was bumped closer to cop than he wanted by the other kid forcing him to take a wide stance to balance and try to stop himself from getting closer.

Yeah, that lameass excuse was drummed up after the kid lawyered up. Sorry, but he didn't "slip" his way all the way up to within a foot of the cop. That's bullshit.

"They also failed to note that the teen girl's mouth was working the entire time (she was probably cussing out the cop)"
noted several times here for those that read. but talking is not a crime DLT. but Most of the time you can't see if she's talking or not. When you can tell she's asking and crying for people to call her mamma and saying "he hit me for no reason." " i'm done" "please your hurting me" and crying"

Uh....I beg to differ. If a cop lawfully orders you to leave the area or STFU while he's trying to get a chaotic situation under control, you are refusing his command and ergo, can and SHOULD BE arrested. In the video you can clearly see her mouth working even AFTER he had already told her group to LEAVE.

"the cop was ordering her to LEAVE the area, as she refused."
You fail to see there were 2 sets of girls in the video the first did leave and 2 came back to a similar spot . they then began to move off again as ordered but they didn't move fast enough for the idiot steroid cop, so some unheard words were exchanged his A-THO-Rah Ta challenged. Thus in his mind a crime has been committed.

No, I saw the groups of girls. She was one of those that he ordered to leave and she refused. Ergo, his angst and ergo, with her mouth moving the entire time, his actions towards her, specifically. And the point is, as even you noted....they CAME BACK after having been ordered to leave.

But to paraphrase the police chief, there were 12 cops there who did a good job and there was one fascist idiot with a badge acting as if --the CALM situation the at that point--- needed to be "controlled" but corralling and cuffing random black kids and slamming girls faces in the ground and pulling a gun and pointing it from right to left "waving" and sitting on a the back of non-theathening person who has committed no crime.

There was no "random girl" being cuffed. There was, however, a belligerent black girl who, having been brought up in an environment where disrespect for cops was apparently the norm, refused to obey the lead cop on the scene. And the entire time the cop had his gun out, it was pointed down, not being waved around as you falsely claim....tsk tsk.

But if you guys thinks that's good policing then I'd say you should hire the guy in your city as sheriff.
I'll take the other 11 here. Especially that one cop that was calming talking to kids before Capt Fascist came to "get control of" the "hundreds" of WILD party crashers calmly milling around the scene.

Good policing is getting extremely hard to acquire, more and more and as time goes by, in the Obamanation. And that is due to deliberate actions by the Obama leftists and the morons that support them by lying and misrepresenting instances such as this one.

I have to say as well that i do feel for the guy.
I take his lawyers comments at face value.

Yeah...sure. I can tell how much you "feel" for the guy....

by how eager you are to lie about his actions and demonize him for having tried to control the clusterfuk situation he was called to.

DLT
06-12-2015, 12:16 PM
I believe I read the "waving his gun around" too, when he took it out for about 5 seconds, when some guy reached into his rear waistband, and when the threat left he immediately holstered his weapon. Some play a little loose with "facts". Same as when Michael Brown in Ferguson was shot point black in the back of the head! LOL Some people just make shit up and run with it.

Well....I don't call it "playing loose with facts". Much like the idiots on the left are still chanting "Hands up, don't shoot".....I call it outright lying. Which is the atypical behavior of the moronic leftists (useful idiots and tools of Obama). But that's just me.

gabosaurus
06-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Let's switch to the guy who made the 911 call in this case. What a colorful character he is. :cool:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/10/texas-pool-party-911-caller-convicted-felon

Jeff
06-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Another stupid Brother :rolleyes: Nope another black guy that can tell the truth.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KvcuMm6TUJo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tailfins
06-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Let's switch to the guy who made the 911 call in this case. What a colorful character he is. :cool:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/10/texas-pool-party-911-caller-convicted-felon

Would you rather he had gathered a dozen neighbors and did a George Zimmerman re-enactment?

Jeff
06-13-2015, 01:16 AM

Well hell that makes everything OK, someone with a messed up past called it in, no need to respond officers the guy that called it in is a idiot as well, so let the kids have the neighborhood. :rolleyes:

Gabs it sounds like this guy is a real winner sure enough, but what ever happened to his payed for his crimes, maybe he is trying to turn his life around, or maybe he is still a freak, but that doesn't make what the kids where doing OK.

Kathianne
06-13-2015, 06:35 AM
Well hell that makes everything OK, someone with a messed up past called it in, no need to respond officers the guy that called it in is a idiot as well, so let the kids have the neighborhood. :rolleyes:

Gabs it sounds like this guy is a real winner sure enough, but what ever happened to his payed for his crimes, maybe he is trying to turn his life around, or maybe he is still a freak, but that doesn't make what the kids where doing OK.

His 'last offence' was 14 years ago. He's married with kids, lives in a home associated with the pool.

jimnyc
06-13-2015, 06:36 AM

I don't see where "who" called in the disturbance makes any difference whatsoever. We have one of the party creators on film fighting, that alone is enough to make the call. So what's the issue? Are some saying he made it up? He only called because they were black? Would things have been different if a little old 95 year old black woman called who has a clean record? Or maybe the guy with the record is not allowed to call 911 over criminals anymore?

OR OR OR OR OR OR - Just maybe it's people looking for EXCUSES again for the actions of the very people that this guy called 911 on.

namvet
06-13-2015, 01:47 PM
http://i1.wp.com/www.thelastgreatstand.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Panthers.jpg

welcome to the party man. where's Al and Jesse. the coon on the right ive seen before. he hates all crackers and their baby's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBhzJnJIilI

story (http://www.thelastgreatstand.com/terrorists-aka-nation-of-islam-black-panthers-arrive-in-texas-to-stir-trouble/)

jimnyc
06-14-2015, 08:04 AM
One police officer supposedly gets out of line, the nations black people get in a tizzy. But thugs like the black panthers walk around speaking the things they do, right to the faces of the black people, and who do they call to complain? Why no inciting charges or anything similar? It seems a lot of folks stick their head in the sand when it comes to groups like that. Where's Sharpton at? Why doesn't he march against their racism?

tailfins
06-14-2015, 08:51 AM
You have to know....by now.....that these dumbed-down blacks are being used as tools and useful idiots by the radical left (Obama's minions like Soros, Bill Ayers, Cloward-Piven, Sharpton, etc.)....to facilitate the national meltdown that they deem necessary in order for them to be able to then take total and complete control (a totalitarian dictatorship with a fascist like Obama at the top level of that control). The blacks are being manipulated also by Obama's leftist media (I call em Pravda II).

They want a race war and the ensuing chaos it will entail? I think they're going to get it. Because like myself, there's an awful lot of whites (descended from non-white ancestry....Irish/Cherokee) that not only never owned slaves, but were treated just as bad if not worse (Trail of Tears) and yet don't spend every day on earth whining about our "victimization" and need for reparations. We are FTFU with this nonsense and leftist BS. And something, some where, somehow, has gotta give. Maybe as early as this summer, in fact. With Jade Help military exercises running around exploding things around Texas neighborhoods. With the racist anti-whiteys running around creating chaos. And with the Hellishly hot temps I'm predicting.

It's going to be a VERY bumpy ride.

Could it be that Charles Manson was just ahead of his time by about 50 years?

Max R.
06-14-2015, 08:45 PM
....They want a race war and the ensuing chaos it will entail? I think they're going to get it.....

As doubtful as Jade Helm is a pretense to declare martial law in Texas.

Even if this were true, it'd be a very, very short war. Say one day of hard fighting and then a few days of mopping up the mess. Nothing to lose sleep over.

Jeff
06-15-2015, 06:32 AM
So the cop is guilty of cussing, wow when did that become a crime. They are bound and determine to fire this cop, I imagine these kids where doing some cussing themselves. The young girl who has been reported as 14 is now being reported as 15, she says "I understand how he was feeling, everybody surrounding him," she said. "I don't think he should have pulled a gun out on 15-year-old kids." No he shouldn't of protected himself :rolleyes: let's remember those 15 year old kids came at him, just this morning there is a news story talking about a 16 year old killing 3 ( I believe it was anyway )

Now along with black lives matter, now we have my skin color is not a crime :rolleyes: No your actions are a crime you idiots.

Hundreds of demonstrators rallied outside an elementary school in a Dallas suburb Monday in response to a video that showed a white police officer pushing and pinning a black teenage girl to the ground before drawing his gun on two others who tried to intervene.
KDFW reported (http://www.fox4news.com/story/29270610/mckinney-pool-party-incident-sparks-protests) that many of the protesters came from outside the town of McKinney, about 35 miles northeast of Dallas. They held signs that included the phrases, "My skin color is not a crime," and, "Don't tread on our kids." More than 150 people were part of a counter-protest on a nearby corner, waving flags and holding signs that said "Back the Blue."
A few dozen addressed the crowd through a bullhorn, including Derrick Golden, a pastor from McKinney who met earlier with the city's police Chief Greg Conley. He said Conley "responded appropriately" in placing the officer, 41-year-old Eric Casebolt, on administrative leave following the incident. However, Golden said he would push for Casebolt to be fired due to the officer's use of profanity and his brandishing of the gun.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4285018610001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/09/protesters-rally-in-texas-town-after-video-officer-drawing-gun-on-teens/

jimnyc
06-15-2015, 07:38 AM
So the cop is guilty of cussing, wow when did that become a crime. They are bound and determine to fire this cop, I imagine these kids where doing some cussing themselves. The young girl who has been reported as 14 is now being reported as 15, she says "I understand how he was feeling, everybody surrounding him," she said. "I don't think he should have pulled a gun out on 15-year-old kids." No he shouldn't of protected himself :rolleyes: let's remember those 15 year old kids came at him, just this morning there is a news story talking about a 16 year old killing 3 ( I believe it was anyway )

Now along with black lives matter, now we have my skin color is not a crime :rolleyes: No your actions are a crime you idiots. <noscript>Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com (http://video.foxnews.com)</noscript>

Fwiw, the cop has already resigned due to pressure and incoming protests. And he didn't "pull a gun out on 15 year olds". He pulled a gun out when he felt threatened by a guy reaching behind to his waistband area, and immediately holstered his weapon. They will run with this lame rhetoric forever in order to vilify this officer. Should officers be forbidden from using their weapons or protecting themselves when confronting citizens not of legal age? BS.

The police should have backed off and let them continue to break laws. They should have ignored the 911 calls. They should have turned their heads if they saw anyone underage. No need to feel threatened if there are kids around. :dunno:

revelarts
06-15-2015, 07:45 AM
Fwiw, the cop has already resigned due to pressure and incoming protests. And he didn't "pull a gun out on 15 year olds". He pulled a gun out when he felt threatened by a guy reaching behind to his waistband area, and immediately holstered his weapon. They will run with this lame rhetoric forever in order to vilify this officer. Should officers be forbidden from using their weapons or protecting themselves when confronting citizens not of legal age? BS.

The police should have backed off and let them continue to break laws. They should have ignored the 911 calls. They should have turned their heads if they saw anyone underage. No need to feel threatened if there are kids around. :dunno:

"....McKinney, Texas Chief Greg Conley told reporters at an evening briefing that Officer David Eric Casebolt, 41, was "out of control." Casebolt resigned from the force earlier in the day, the chief confirmed....

“I do not condone the actions of those individuals who violated the rules of the community, showed disrespect to the security person on scene and to the officers who responded,” he added...."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

tailfins
06-15-2015, 08:03 AM

That's how it ostensibly works in Brazil. Money changes hands and no one saw anything. Ridiculous rules leads to those rules becoming meaningless.

Max R.
06-15-2015, 08:22 AM

The WSJ footage disagrees with your perspective. The controversial part starts about the 3:18 mark when the officer slams the girl on the concrete. He pulls his gun about 3:29 and holsters about 3:37 after other officers jump in to cool things down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6tTfoifB7Q

jimnyc
06-15-2015, 08:52 AM
The WSJ footage disagrees with your perspective. The controversial part starts about the 3:18 mark when the officer slams the girl on the concrete. He pulls his gun about 3:29 and holsters about 3:37 after other officers jump in to cool things down:

I already posted a timed version in this thread. The officer didn't pull his gun until the guy in the blue shirt and brown pants seemingly reaches behind his waistband, and then that guy runs. As soon as the officers points him out to another officer, who then goes in pursuit of that guy, the officer immediately holsters his gun. 6 seconds, as you pointed out, enough to ensure he wasn't about to have a gun pointed at himself.

With respect to you of course, I don't care what the WSJ states, or other retarded people on the internet, or those too stupid to even write a complete sentence or paragraph. It's difficult to take known liars seriously, anyway. And then toss in the idiot factor...

jimnyc
06-15-2015, 08:55 AM
That's how it ostensibly works in Brazil. Money changes hands and no one saw anything. Ridiculous rules leads to those rules becoming meaningless.

Or maybe they toss someone to the idiots, hoping the issue would go away before the animals come out at night? :dunno:

Gunny
06-15-2015, 02:57 PM

we disagree.

I'll repeat this one

Where have YOU been? That's how they arrest people an they don't care who you are. You don't watch COPS?

jimnyc
06-16-2015, 07:47 AM
Where have YOU been? That's how they arrest people an they don't care who you are. You don't watch COPS?

And many times when someone resists, or has a blabber mouth, they will turn your head sideways and kind of kneel into your head, to keep you in place and prevent further resisting. Kneeling into her back was pretty much nothing. And if he was doing so, and someone crept up behind him and put one in his head? A police officer still needs to be aware of his surroundings. Only an idiot wouldn't take action if someone was reaching into his waistband about 3-5 feet from you.

Many went on about the age of Trayvon, and then there was the nitwit on FB proudly acting like a thug with his gun. Being underage doesn't mean everyone is law abiding citizens. Police still need to uphold the law.

And then in come the racists from around the nation, or course pushing race issues and claiming this was race related. 99 out of 100 of them want to play the blame game as if they were cops, and 99 out of 100 of them ignore the reason that 911 was called. 'Oh, lets look at the guy who called instead of the actions of the party goers taking over the pool'. Fricking idiots.