PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I can only shake my head and laugh

jimnyc
06-10-2015, 11:47 AM
So this kid watches too much of the show/movie "Jackass". Thought he would be badass and have some red ants dropped down his drawers and see how long he could hold off. He went from tough guy to a sissy in 3 seconds flat!! LOL

*** Don't watch at work! ***

This from the uploader:

In the city of Rayong in Thailand, a young man wanted to imitate Jackass and launched the challenge to resist the stinging red ant bites. On the road, the young man undresses and keeps only his underpants. One of his friends then rub a branch, freshly cut and on which there is a nest of red ants on his penis. The man will immediately cry out in pain as the numerous bites of these little insects.
Well known in the Philippines and Thailand, this breed of ants has the distinction of leaving a sharp pain after you dive. However, these eggs are highly sought for first road to then be eaten as an appetizer, the food preparation is called "kai word Daeng".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wlVrnF_Uws

NightTrain
06-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Hopefully those ants gave him a vasectomy so that our gene pool doesn't suffer.

And I've never heard a male literally squeal like a 6 year old girl before.

jimnyc
06-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Holy crap, not to bump my thread, but I had to watch it again. He did something real dumb, so it's not wrong for me to laugh! LOL Watch after about 5 seconds of screaming, he rips his own drawers off thinking it may help. There's not a lot of things that will have you rip your undies off in public, but getting your wiener bitten by red ants is one of them! :laugh2:

NightTrain
06-10-2015, 12:04 PM
What's really funny is the idiot's buddies that want to help, but no one really wants to help him out enough to touch his dick. Not that I blame them.

Yup, you're on your own there, stud.

DLT
06-10-2015, 12:07 PM
So this kid watches too much of the show/movie "Jackass". Thought he would be badass and have some red ants dropped down his drawers and see how long he could hold off. He went from tough guy to a sissy in 3 seconds flat!! LOL

*** Don't watch at work! ***

This from the uploader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wlVrnF_Uws

Thus proving.....

there is no level of stupidity that 'some' will not stoop to reach.

Scary, that. Forget being frozen and thawed out in the future. We are already at the Idiocracy stage.

aboutime
06-10-2015, 12:12 PM
His buddies are kinda like that friend of a guy who asked the doctor, on the phone, what to do about his buddy that had been bitten on his penis by a snake.
Almost everyone knows, in order to save the snake-bite victim..YOU MUST SUCK THE POISON out of the Infected area.
So, the friend told the victim..."You're gonna Die!":lol:

As for the JACKASS in the video. He deserved it. The result of STUPIDITY, much like voters for Obama.

Gunny
06-10-2015, 12:14 PM
What's really funny is the idiot's buddies that want to help, but no one really wants to help him out enough to touch his dick. Not that I blame them.

Yup, you're on your own there, stud.

I always want to know who the f- is filming? Can you actually be that detached from society that no matter who is doing what you just keep your phone on record? In this case, it's goofy and harmless, but what about other incidents where people are actually harmed?

I couldn't do it.

Perianne
06-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Holy crap, not to bump my thread, but I had to watch it again. He did something real dumb, so it's not wrong for me to laugh! LOL Watch after about 5 seconds of screaming, he rips his own drawers off thinking it may help. There's not a lot of things that will have you rip your undies off in public, but getting your wiener bitten by red ants is one of them! :laugh2:

How I would hate that! lol hahahahaha

Gunny
06-10-2015, 12:48 PM
How I would hate that! lol hahahahaha

That wouldn't be fun.

Jeff
06-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Now that was funny as hell, man I had to watch it a second time. The guy went to screaming like a little girl :laugh: I bet when he goes home to Momma there isn't going to be no hanky panky for a while. And if you ever had gotten a fire ant bite, you have to squeeze the bump like a pimple to get the white head off before it will heal, I bet that was a lot of fun. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bilgerat
06-10-2015, 05:17 PM
https://lygsbtd.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/how-stupid-can-you-be.jpg

LongTermGuy
06-10-2015, 05:43 PM
*Flat out Crazy and stupid...enjoying a cup of coffee and see this...works better than the caffeine :coffee:

Jeff
06-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Jim didn't you do something like that when we where kids ??? Well if not I am sure one of us or one of our friends did something as stupid, I just don't remember anyone screaming like that.

I remember the first Deer I ever shot, we hung it and where skinning and butchering it and we stepped in a ant hill, the boy I was with came out of his jeans, me I was so excited about the Derr I never felt them. :laugh: