PDA

View Full Version : How Long?

Perianne
06-10-2015, 05:52 PM
How long until this is changed?

Hiring more non-white officers is difficult because so many would-be recruits have criminal records, the New York police commissioner, Bill Bratton, has said.

“We have a significant population gap among African American males because so many of them have spent time in jail and, as such, we can’t hire them,” Bratton said in an interview with the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/09/bratton-hiring-black-nypd-officers-criminal-records

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2015, 05:57 PM
How long until this is changed?

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/09/bratton-hiring-black-nypd-officers-criminal-records

That reality should highlight the need for MORE officers of any race other than black IMHO but instead it will be lied about and accused of being racist--seems truth so often is these days.
What is even worse is--THEY- get away with that ! False accusations of racism to cover up the truth that points out something they want hidden...
A fact that also explains why they are hellbent on neutering the cops, led by the obama and his corrupt crew..-Tyr

LongTermGuy
06-10-2015, 06:04 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

namvet
06-10-2015, 06:54 PM
you watch. if they haven't already done it they'll lower test scores to get em in. they always do

Perianne
06-10-2015, 07:12 PM
you watch. if they haven't already done it they'll lower test scores to get em in. they always do

I agree. But this time it is not about the test scores. It is about having been convicted of a crime. I suspect they will lower the requirements to only violent crimes, or something like...if you only committed one rape, or only shot one person but he didn't die.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2015, 07:35 PM
I agree. But this time it is not about the test scores. It is about having been convicted of a crime. I suspect they will lower the requirements to only violent crimes, or something like...if you only committed one rape, or only shot one person but he didn't die.

Or sold only one ton of drugs.... or previously shot only one cop....
You know, simple little things like that. :rolleyes: --Tyr

tailfins
06-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Easy solution: Black amnesty.

namvet
06-10-2015, 07:57 PM
if white cops resign its either black or ISIS and Bozo don't give a shit one way or another

sundaydriver
06-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Look to the drug laws. Me as a white kid arrested with a $100 dollars of "powered" coke is a misdemeanor because it's powdered.

A black kid (or anyone) arrested with a $10 can be charged with a felony because the drug laws deemed crack as a larger problem.

The difference in being a middle class coke sniffer rather than a poor crack smoker is often a felony record.

Jeff
06-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Look to the drug laws. Me as a white kid arrested with a $100 dollars of "powered" coke is a misdemeanor because it's powdered.

A black kid (or anyone) arrested with a $10 can be charged with a felony because the drug laws deemed crack as a larger problem.

The difference in being a middle class coke sniffer rather than a poor crack smoker is often a felony record.

Take that 100 bucks worth of powder throw it in a vile and cook it, chop the rock you get and then you have crack, a much strongly form of coke. In fact I am no scientist but they say when you cook it that it takes all the cut and other impurities out of it. So yes it should be a higher charge.

OOO and by the way, if whitey gets caught with Crack it's a felony as well.

Perianne
06-10-2015, 09:55 PM

It seems easy to me. Don't do either one. I can't do any drugs because I can be drug tested at work. I wouldn't do any anyway, though.

Jeff
06-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Man the name of this thread had me thinking well worrying. :laugh:

But seriously , take the test and then hire the most qualified, end of story, and if you have to be told you can't have a criminal record to be a cop, well then you fail the test.

sundaydriver
06-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Take that 100 bucks worth of powder throw it in a vile and cook it, chop the rock you get and then you have crack, a much strongly form of coke. In fact I am no scientist but they say when you cook it that it takes all the cut and other impurities out of it. So yes it should be a higher charge.

OOO and by the way, if whitey gets caught with Crack it's a felony as well.

Yes the initial rush is much stronger but the effect is shorter. The laws effect is more on the poor than the suburbanite with $$ to spend.

Jeff
06-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Yes the initial rush is much stronger but the effect is shorter. The laws effect is more on the poor than the suburbanite with $$ to spend.

I grew up in a white neighborhood and yes we had guys that sold Coke, Crank and crack and crack was the worst to get busted with, I have a friend doing 45 years in Philly for Crank and another doing 40 for coke, white folks get busted and go to jail as well. Maybe the difference is, that the white dealers aren't standing on the corner where everyone knows exactly what you are doing, White dealers usually kept it on the down low, but if you ever ran out you just had to ride to the first black neighborhood and look for guys standing on the corner, they usually kept the viles in their mouths in case they had to swallow, maybe that is the difference, but the laws are the same.