PDA

View Full Version : 4 family members accused of beating pregnant teen to kill baby

Jeff
06-12-2015, 08:24 AM
What animals, this young 14 year old lady was raped by a family member. The article says about a year later she was pregnant and 4 family members brutally beat her trying to kill the baby, she eventually delivered the baby still born and then this family tried to hide it by putting the baby on the grill, they say the body wasn't recovered so I guess the grill worked, man what kind of people live in this world.

Authorities in Dallas arrested four family members Tuesday accused in the brutal beating of a 14-year-old girl who was reportedly impregnated by another family member.
Police said the attack occurred in 2013, but the alleged victim, who police say was raped by a family member a year earlier, was embarrassed to come forward, The Dallas Morning News reported. (http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015/06/dallas-police-four-charged-with-beating-14-year-old-family-member-to-abort-unborn-child.html/) She was eventually convinced to go to law enforcement on May 22 by a woman who said she witnessed part of the attack.
The paper, citing police, reported that the girl, who was eight months pregnant at the time of the alleged attack in 2013, delivered the baby stillborn and the family tried to cover up the birth by burning the body on a grill at the Pleasant Grove home.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/03/4-family-members-accused-beating-pregnant-teen-to-kill-baby/?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obinsite

darin
06-12-2015, 08:30 AM
She probably could have killed the baby herself via planned parenthood.

Jeff
06-12-2015, 08:34 AM
She probably could have killed the baby herself via planned parenthood.

I believe she was embarrassed and the family was afraid that if the rape got out that the state would take the other kids in the house, but what confuses me dmp is the story says she was raped and a year later was 9 months pregnant, I am guessing they are meaning the rape happened in 012 and the brutal beating happened in 013, but that made me question the entire thing, because if she wasn't pregnant do to the rape she sure enough could of killed the baby legally. Which in my eyes is a whole other crime.

jimnyc
06-12-2015, 09:04 AM
So these folks not only assaulted her for hours, and committed murder IMO - but then they tried to burn the infant body? I know it will never happen, but I would love to see all 4 put to death.

DLT
06-12-2015, 12:29 PM
What animals, this young 14 year old lady was raped by a family member. The article says about a year later she was pregnant and 4 family members brutally beat her trying to kill the baby, she eventually delivered the baby still born and then this family tried to hide it by putting the baby on the grill, they say the body wasn't recovered so I guess the grill worked, man what kind of people live in this world.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/03/4-family-members-accused-beating-pregnant-teen-to-kill-baby/?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obinsite

Whenever I hear or read about heinous stuff like this, I have (even now) a hard time believing that anyone could be that brutal. It's demonic. I can't even imagine how soul-less someone would have to be do have done this. I remember the axe murderer in Texas back in 1984 (Karla Faye Tucker)....and I was stunned even then. You would think that, by now, I wouldn't find myself that surprised by the inhuman deeds of some people. Because it has only gotten worse over the years, as the left systematically removes or tries to remove all reference to God and Christianity from our society.

This latest story is a red flag and signal that all of us need to be aware of the reality that we live in.....

that the person shopping next to you in the grocery store could, in reality, be one of these demons. You need to be alert and aware everywhere you go these days.

Just sayin.....