PDA

View Full Version : Fed-Up Charlie Daniels Confronts Obama in Scathing Open Letter

Jeff
06-13-2015, 12:58 AM
Old Charlie tells it like it is in a very intelligent letter to the president, hats off to Charlie one more time !!!

(Charlie Daniels) – Dear Mr. President,
This letter is not written in a spirit of hate, disrespect, nor is it motivated in any way by racial bias and is written with respect due the office and the awesome tasks that have been laid on your shoulders.
I write this letter because I am a tax paying American citizen who has experienced the American Dream and wants his children and grandchildren to have the same advantages and opportunities that he has had.
And no, Mr. President, I was not born into a one-percenter family, I come from a blue collar background, never went to college, have made a living doing manual labor and went into my chosen profession at ground level, worked hard and sacrificed to achieve success.

http://www.teaparty.org/fed-charlie-daniels-confronts-obama-scathing-open-letter-102713/?promocode=tpo-4772141&utm_source=newsemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tpo-4772141