PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Want to Ban Guns that Aren’t “Smart”

Jeff
06-13-2015, 01:09 AM
Dems are really going over board now. To pass this law would be to say even folks that pass all the background checks and do everything right can't own a gun unless they have a lot of money. The trigger in a smart gun would make it so only the owner could shoot it, it would be personalized to the owner, and although this sounds great ( no kid could accidentally shoot the weapon ) what happens when you aren't home but someone breaks in to do harm to your family, your wife grabs the gun but nothing happens when she pulls the trigger, that and the cost make this a ridicules idea.

Only allowing people to buy expensive high-tech guns is the same as passing a law to ban guns for most people. Democrats not only want to ban plastic guns, they want to ban the manufacture of firearms without “smart” technology. They also want to force manufacturers and anyone else trying to sell a firearm to retrofit their guns.
This sort of technology makes it so that only an “authorized” user can operate the gun. In other words, a child or other non-authorized person couldn’t shoot the gun. Only the owner could.
While this technology obviously can be beneficial, it can also be a hindrance. And just because it’s beneficial doesn’t mean that the force of government should be used to mandate that guns have this “smart” feature, especially considering current costs to be in compliance with such a law.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3728515&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

DragonStryk72
06-13-2015, 07:37 AM
Dems are really going over board now. To pass this law would be to say even folks that pass all the background checks and do everything right can't own a gun unless they have a lot of money. The trigger in a smart gun would make it so only the owner could shoot it, it would be personalized to the owner, and although this sounds great ( no kid could accidentally shoot the weapon ) what happens when you aren't home but someone breaks in to do harm to your family, your wife grabs the gun but nothing happens when she pulls the trigger, that and the cost make this a ridicules idea.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3728515&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

So, um, just thought, given how much I've worked with computers, tech, and electronics in general: Every computer person I know, regardless of experience and training, has at some time, had backups fail, and lost stored files, sometimes whole drives, or everything tfor the last year since the last proper backup.

Given this, there is absolutely no way in hell I'm trusting the "smart" gun to be working when I need it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2015, 08:14 AM
Dumb idea to stop the 2nd from keeping we real Americans safe.
And its purpose is not supposed safety but rather is to price gun ownership out of range for the masses.
This take their guns thing points to an entity that is in our government and have future enslavement plans for we the citizens.
They are trying to limit the effective opposition that may face them when they make their move.. A fact..
Unarmed citizens have no chance against any dictatorial regime. They'd be shot down like mad raving dogs and buried in mass graves in a matter of a few days.
Thats exactly what is behind all this ffing anti-gun crap we see coming forth from the stinking dem party--the party of traitors.
I tell every dem I get a chance to speak to face to face what damn traitors they are. You know what>? None of the stinking cowards ever do anything but keep their cowardly yaps shut. Cause should they not do that they know a fine ass stomping is in the wings just waiting to come on out.
I hate the the stinking bastards .. Their Ignorance is no damn excuse, not in this day and age and the Internet and Google. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2015, 08:16 AM
So, um, just thought, given how much I've worked with computers, tech, and electronics in general: Every computer person I know, regardless of experience and training, has at some time, had backups fail, and lost stored files, sometimes whole drives, or everything tfor the last year since the last proper backup.

Given this, there is absolutely no way in hell I'm trusting the "smart" gun to be working when I need it.

My old dumb gun will have a brain attached to it the first moment my hand touches it.
They know that and its why they so desperately seek to take our guns away!-------Tyr

jimnyc
06-13-2015, 08:42 AM
Hmmmm.... guns that aren't smart, to Democrats? LOL Wouldn't that be all of them? :lol:

indago
06-13-2015, 09:11 AM
My gun is smart, and pretty well trained: it won't do anything until I make the moves. It won't fire until I pull the trigger...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2015, 09:36 AM
My gun is smart, and pretty well trained: it won't do anything until I make the moves. It won't fire until I pull the trigger...

My gun never "speaks" unless I pull its trigger. And the training for that amazing feat was a breeze.. In fact, I never even lifted a finger. :laugh::laugh:
These ffing anti-gun loons need to be stopped, stomped and beaten for their insanity, deceitfulness and outright lying IMHO.
How about we just--take away their ability to vote-- as a tit for tat thing??
Of course that would only be after a future revolution(not likely to occur) methinks and apply to the few leftist , traitorous survivors of this insanity. :laugh:--Tyr

Max R.
06-13-2015, 07:10 PM
Democrats Want to Ban Guns that Aren’t “Smart”
Let's just face the fact Democrats want to ban guns period. These are the same people who contrived the name "assault weapon", a legal term that means "scary-looking gun".

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2wfl3ly.jpg

LongTermGuy
06-13-2015, 08:05 PM
My old dumb gun will have a brain attached to it the first moment my hand touches it.
They know that and its why they so desperately seek to take our guns away!-------Tyr

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.xkwXdxd4pk2GfK3c0hXZtQ&pid=15.1&P=0

indago
06-13-2015, 11:25 PM
What gets me is some guy in Maryland shoots somebody so government wants to take a gun away from some guy in Arizona...

Jeff
06-14-2015, 07:46 AM

I didn't even think of that but dam that is so true

Max R.
06-14-2015, 07:46 AM
https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.xkwXdxd4pk2GfK3c0hXZtQ&pid=15.1&P=0
LOL

https://tomhuff.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/the-ruger-congressman.jpg

Jeff
06-14-2015, 07:56 AM
LOL

https://tomhuff.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/the-ruger-congressman.jpg

Hey hey hey I like Ruger, if they built a gun in honor of these sorry sacks of sheot, well it sure as heck would do the job. :cool:

Max R.
06-14-2015, 07:58 AM
Hey hey hey I like Ruger, if they built a gun in honor of these sorry sacks of sheot, well it sure as heck would do the job. :cool:

I'm a Ruger fan myself and have several of their working models.

Jeff
06-14-2015, 08:01 AM
I'm a Ruger fan myself and have several of their working models.

My first pistol bought way back in the day up in NJ was a GP 100, with the 5 inch barrel, I loved it.

sundaydriver
06-14-2015, 09:50 AM
A few years back a Buddy stopped by with a new Ruger .44 magnum he just picked and wanted to shoot. Out into the backyard we went and he loaded it up and shot off six rounds to get the feel. He reloaded it and handed it to me and I took a shot and the whole ejector housing and all the associated parts blew off the gun and scared the crap outta me!

He just looked at me, then at the gun, and then back at me, and said; you broke my gun! :laugh:

gabosaurus
06-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Instead of banning "dumb" guns, we should ban "dumb" users. Which is most anyone who has never learned about using a gun.

Max R.
06-14-2015, 08:23 PM
My first pistol bought way back in the day up in NJ was a GP 100, with the 5 inch barrel, I loved it.
I was looking at both the GP 100 and the SP 101 for my wife when it turned out she preferred a semiauto so we ended up buying a SR9E. I'd still like to have a good wheel gun. The S&W686 would be my first choice, but the price is so high for them, either the GP100 or the SP101 would be a good replacement.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/index.jpg

Jeff
06-14-2015, 09:06 PM
I was looking at both the GP 100 and the SP 101 for my wife when it turned out she preferred a semiauto so we ended up buying a SR9E. I'd still like to have a good wheel gun. The S&W686 would be my first choice, but the price is so high for them, either the GP100 or the SP101 would be a good replacement.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/index.jpg

The GP 100 was a great gun, I spoke to a guy at a gun show last year and he told me they don't even make them any longer, he told me the gun that replaced it but honestly I don't remember, he did tell me though he could get me a GP 100 but it would of been like $500, man I didn't pay but 3 way back in the day, but I do believe I will break down and buy another just because. ;)

That 9 a couple of years ago was rated one of the best, I bought the 380 which was suppose to be just as good and hated it, it came with the laser and all on it, but man it hurt to shoot. It was a great carry gun, heck I use to forget it was in my pocket, but I like to shoot as well and it just wasn't fun to shoot.

gabosaurus
06-14-2015, 09:58 PM
Why does anyone need a gun like that? Certainly not for self protection.

WiccanLiberal
06-14-2015, 10:28 PM
This is on the same level as legislating owners have separate insurance. All designed to put gun ownership financially out of reach of many and providing a false sense of security for the lemmings that actually believe politicians.

Jeff
06-15-2015, 12:22 AM

A gun like which Gabs, the 9 mil ?? Your right the thugs all have much larger and bigger caliber as does the Government, a 9 just wont do it, even though a well place shot does it just fine I personally like to keep up with the enemy.

Max R.
06-15-2015, 08:02 AM
A gun is not only a tool which can be used for several purposes, one of which is self-defense, but it's also a Constitutional right.

Why do you think the Second Amendment was written into our Constitution?