PDA

View Full Version : Lol, true at times, no?

Abbey Marie
06-13-2015, 11:47 AM
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/online-comments-glad-know-online-reminder-ecards-someecards.png

tailfins
06-13-2015, 12:33 PM
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/online-comments-glad-know-online-reminder-ecards-someecards.png

That's called "opportunity knocks". It's a chance to disparage people I wouldn't give the time of day to in real life. :cool:

Drummond
06-13-2015, 02:50 PM
That's called "opportunity knocks". It's a chance to disparage people I wouldn't give the time of day to in real life. :cool:

To me, 'Opportunity Knocks' is the name of an old TV quiz show ...

It's definitely a chance to debate with people I wouldn't otherwise give the time of day to.

Jafar comes to mind. He knew areas of London I'm familiar with, and he even went to the same Central London pub I once called my after-work 'local' (The George IV, aka 'The George', in Portugal Street). But for the timing that was actually involved ... I could've met him in person ...

tailfins
06-13-2015, 05:07 PM
To me, 'Opportunity Knocks' is the name of an old TV quiz show ...

It's definitely a chance to debate with people I wouldn't otherwise give the time of day to.

Jafar comes to mind. He knew areas of London I'm familiar with, and he even went to the same Central London pub I once called my after-work 'local' (The George IV, aka 'The George', in Portugal Street). But for the timing that was actually involved ... I could've met him in person ...

What I do is state what I believe. I leave it up to people like Jafar to decide whether they can deal with it or not. I support Netanyahu, I support the war against ISIS and Al Qaida and understand that people die in war. That's that. I will read what you write to the extent it interests me. Many of Jafar's posts just didn't interest me. The feud between you and FJ doesn't interest me. What DOES interest me is things one can actually do. Even if it's just putting up yard signs for a cause you support, at least you're doing something. I guess I could join you in filling a shoe box with dog poop on FJ's doorstep, light it on fire and ring FJ's door bell for you and we could hide somewhere watching him stomp it out together. :dance:That would be fun.