PDA

View Full Version : Some Simply Don't Get It...

red state
06-13-2015, 05:27 PM
Some Simply Don't Get It...These are REAL muSLUMS.

https://youtu.be/PfmywzjdtRM

tailfins
06-13-2015, 05:53 PM

Anecdotal evidence is a sign you're on shaky ground. I agree that Islam is an apostate religion, but this is not how you advance a sound argument.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2015, 05:59 PM

My friend,
A DAMN LOT OF THEM WILL NOT GET IT UNTIL THEIR DUMBASS HEADS ARE BEING CUTOFF AND THEIR DAUGHTERS RAPED, WOMEN OWNED LIKE CATTLE AND ITS MANDATORY TO FALL OWN YOUR FACE SIX TIMES A DAY WITH YOUR STINKING ASS IN THE AIR AND PRAY TO A DAMN DEVIL THAT INSTRUCTS YOU TO MURDER IN HIS NAME!!
Myself , I hope to be able to point and laugh at these ffing lemmings that help these murdering bastards try to take over here. Laugh at them until the moment justice smacks 'em right between the eyes at about 2,650 feet a second.
Most those lemmings wear a big --D-- by their names. And buy votes to help them destroy this nation. A fact..

Anybody need any more details about how I feel about the savage retarded murdering bastards pm me--especially if you disagree. There I can tall you what a damn worthless piece of shit you are.-Tyr

LongTermGuy
06-13-2015, 07:08 PM
My friend,
A DAMN LOT OF THEM WILL NOT GET IT UNTIL THEIR DUMBASS HEADS ARE BEING CUTOFF AND THEIR DAUGHTERS RAPED, WOMEN OWNED LIKE CATTLE AND ITS MANDATORY TO FALL OWN YOUR FACE SIX TIMES A DAY WITH YOUR STINKING ASS IN THE AIR AND PRAY TO A DAMN DEVIL THAT INSTRUCTS YOU TO MURDER IN HIS NAME!!
Myself , I hope to be able to point and laugh at these ffing lemmings that help these murdering bastards try to take over here. Laugh at them until the moment justice smacks 'em right between the eyes at about 2,650 feet a second.
Most those lemmings wear a big --D-- by their names. And buy votes to help them destroy this nation. A fact..

Anybody need any more details about how I feel about the savage retarded murdering bastards pm me--especially if you disagree. There I can tall you what a damn worthless piece of shit you are.-Tyr

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-f5AntC7ce6g/T43iHjx7xUI/AAAAAAAAn78/lIaabqyJdoE/s1600/Muhammad_the_Pedophile_Aisha_8_vs_Muh_54.jpg

Jeff
06-15-2015, 01:04 AM
Hell this is America, you are basically free to go, everyone in that video said they would rather live elsewhere, the move the hell out, you wont be missed !!!

As for those that don't get it, they will and personally I can't wait to see it. Yup these friggin idiots that want to keep being PCed are going to walk to there supposed friends, that they have been protecting, and there new friends are going to cut there heads off, adios amigo.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2015, 09:12 AM
Hell this is America, you are basically free to go, everyone in that video said they would rather live elsewhere, the move the hell out, you wont be missed !!!

As for those that don't get it, they will and personally I can't wait to see it. Yup these friggin idiots that want to keep being PCed are going to walk to there supposed friends, that they have been protecting, and there new friends are going to cut there heads off, adios amigo.

When they see their children raped, enslaved , tortured and murdered by this murdering cult that they defend, promote, appease and protect they may start to get it but it will be too damn late by then. As they lay there watching the blade coming down to slice off their ffing useless, lying and appeasing heads they will moan and cry to the heavens but nothing will stop that fate.
I hope that its filmed and I live long enough to see them get the just deserts they deserve because as of now they sit back with smug attitudes and besmirch and castigate we that try to warn them. Arrogant bastards the most of them, gullible and cowardly too.
Not afraid to say that TO ANY MAN ALIVE, THATS GUILTY OF DOING WHAT I DESCRIBED.
In fact , would love to say it face to face with each of the stupid, sumbiatches.. Stomp their asses too. -Tyr

red state
06-15-2015, 12:29 PM
Where's TailFins? I see several good arguments and fantastic posts (except his). In fact, I thought gabs had posted that before seeing that the new avatar was actually TF. Sorry, TF but you need to place a view on either side (besides agreeing and then ridicule my post). Perhaps if I did as some in the grocery isle, you'd say I was offensive. Please make an argument.... If you agree with me, then simply thank me. :coffee:

Thanks LTG, Tyr and JEFF for a sound participation in the thread....Just Saying. :clap:

Gunny
06-15-2015, 02:15 PM
You got THAT right. Islam and Radical Islam are NOT the same things.

tailfins
06-15-2015, 06:50 PM
Where's TailFins? I see several good arguments and fantastic posts (except his). In fact, I thought gabs had posted that before seeing that the new avatar was actually TF. Sorry, TF but you need to place a view on either side (besides agreeing and then ridicule my post). Perhaps if I did as some in the grocery isle, you'd say I was offensive. Please make an argument.... If you agree with me, then simply thank me. :coffee:

Thanks LTG, Tyr and JEFF for a sound participation in the thread....Just Saying. :clap:

I look through the lens of quality information. Anecdotal evidence is not a sign of good research. Environmentalists are the worst offenders in this area. How representative are those opinions of the American Muslim population? Some well-conducted scientific opinion polls would be more useful.

red state
06-15-2015, 09:42 PM
I'll rely more on what I see, those who have gone door to door (or in this case pulls from the local community) and we can ALL get an idea of what goes on and is "preached" from within the mosques. Besides, common sense dictates that the majority praised 9/ll and rarely (if EVER) do we see THEM speak out on the "radicals" among THEIR cult.

red state
06-15-2015, 10:26 PM
Thanks, LTG......You are so RIGHT and the sad truth is found in a quote a fellow conservative and friend wrote somewhere else and at another time.....on a different topic; YET, it still hold water even now on this same topic.

"IRONY AND HYPOCRISY, 2 concepts that are foreign to the mind of a lefty. No matter how appropriate the cartoon, the left will never acknowledge the truth of the situation. They keep themselves willfully ignorant of the truth to maintain their fragile grip on their sense of reality (if you can call it that).
It says more about their sad and limited life-view than anything else, they are moral cowards and will never, willingly, face the truth of the failure of their ideology and it is driving this once great nation into the abyss"

This applies to {NO MATTER HOW APPROPRIATE A COMMENT OR TREAD OPENER I'VE MADE). I give her (whimsicalmama) 10 of these....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap ::clap::clap::clap:because she seems to have more "intestinal fortitude" than many here who call themselves CONservatives or try to make us believe they are B@D @$$E$...

LongTermGuy
06-15-2015, 10:46 PM
Thanks, LTG......You are so RIGHT and the sad truth is found in a quote a fellow conservative and friend wrote somewhere else and at another time.....on a different topic; YET, it still hold water even now on this same topic.

"IRONY AND HYPOCRISY, 2 concepts that are foreign to the mind of a lefty. No matter how appropriate the cartoon, the left will never acknowledge the truth of the situation. They keep themselves willfully ignorant of the truth to maintain their fragile grip on their sense of reality (if you can call it that).
It says more about their sad and limited life-view than anything else, they are moral cowards and will never, willingly, face the truth of the failure of their ideology and it is driving this once great nation into the abyss"

This applies to {NO MATTER HOW APPROPRIATE A COMMENT OR TREAD OPENER I'VE MADE). I give her (whimsicalmama) 10 of these....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap ::clap::clap::clap:because she seems to have more "intestinal fortitude" than many here who call themselves CONservatives or try to make us believe they are B@D @$$E$...

Roger that...:)

Perianne
06-15-2015, 10:50 PM

I am conservative and I am B@D @ASS! All 130 pounds of me. I will fight anyone here at any time... and beat you up!!! lol

tailfins
06-15-2015, 10:53 PM
I'll rely more on what I see, those who have gone door to door (or in this case pulls from the local community) and we can ALL get an idea of what goes on and is "preached" from within the mosques. Besides, common sense dictates that the majority praised 9/ll and rarely (if EVER) do we see THEM speak out on the "radicals" among THEIR cult.

I rely on what I see as well. What I see are helpful, hard-working, friendly people who take pride in their work.

red state
06-15-2015, 11:17 PM
I see them as well BUT the proof is in the pudding of how they react when push comes to shove on concealing their true nature or support for iSLUM (or sharia law over AMERICAN law). Besides, many that I know and rent gas station buildings from my friend's dad......are anything but mooSLUM. They are the drinking, smoking, WhhoooooHhooooo, look at that chick kinda guys that never go to church or mosques and worship only the HIGH dollar earnings. I would have suspected that your are talking about ARABIC and not isLUMic. I also suspect that you know the difference but I simply wanted to make certain. I have no problem with Arabic peoples.....only the GREAT majority who are practicing a cult of HATE, MURDER and CHAOS and would love to trump EVERYTHING bright about our Nation.

red state
06-18-2015, 08:07 AM
I am conservative and I am B@D @ASS! All 130 pounds of me. I will fight anyone here at any time... and beat you up!!! lol

I bet you could and would.....which has now interests the perverts on this forum. JIM.....You still in there?! Good grief! It's a bathroom for petes sake!!!! :laugh2:

Seriously tho, Perianne, you are what we call a "sweet" B@D @$$ in that you mean well and are usually very kind....but don't take $#!T when it comes to a fight (or an undeserved comment directed towards you, your family/friends or AMERICA) and might I add....THE SOUTH. That is one purty flag you r a wavin,' sissy!!!

Perianne
06-18-2015, 02:11 PM
... That is one purty flag you r a wavin,' sissy!!!

Isn't she lovely?

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/battle-flag-2a.jpg

Gunny
06-18-2015, 02:49 PM
Isn't she lovely?

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/battle-flag-2a.jpg

I have a t-shirt that kinda resembles that. :)

red state
06-18-2015, 03:38 PM
Isn't she lovely?

Yeah, most folks see this as a symbol of the Confederacy. The way I see it, that is another flag that takes on those responsibilities.

This FLAG represents the superiority both in ethics and intestinal fortitude of every Native American (CHEROKEE specifically), black or white Southern Soldier on the battlefield who were VASTLY outnumbered & equipped substantially poorer than their yankee counterparts.

Clint Eastwood is a great American on many levels and, although this is getting a bit off-topic, my hat is off to him for representing history better than most others in Hollywood. Better than a "Broderick" or some other lefty's CHOSEN depiction of certain things.

:clap:

red state
06-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Americans (not jsut those like me who are from the SOUTH, part of a line that is practically gone or from an idea that founded this Nation) will always endeavor to persevere......despite our being outnumbered or persecuted or labelled old fashioned or even racist.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hRX6hSGeZs4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Gunny
06-18-2015, 03:47 PM
I ain't striking my colors. Someone can try to come take them, and I GUARANTEE you it ain't worth the effort.

I'm a Southern boy, born and bred -- half Texan half Alabaman -- you want my colors, come get them. I especially want the russian chicken straps to try. Come to Alabama. You're ALWAYS welcome. Especially by my hillbilly kin.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2015, 04:06 PM
I rely on what I see as well. What I see are helpful, hard-working, friendly people who take pride in their work.

While you ignore the other extremely bad things they take pride in doing, such as raping, murdering, stoning , hanging gays, enslaving women , molesting little children. .
That willing and convenient blindness must be a great gift you have , eh?
Narrow vision looking thru blinders while fearing for your job must be a damn sad way to go thru life.
And thinking your appeasement buys you anything from those ffing murdering vermin is foolhardy, stupid and bordering on insanity IMHO.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2015, 04:15 PM
Americans (not jsut those like me who are from the SOUTH, part of a line that is practically gone or from an idea that founded this Nation) will always endeavor to persevere......despite our being outnumbered or persecuted or labelled old fashioned or even racist.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hRX6hSGeZs4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Myself, Southern born, Southern bred and Southern BONE DEEP..
When I stand to fight for real, as in a do or die scenario , its kill me or you die tryin'. I don't take prisoners..
Ive never backed down from a fight in my life, God forbid that I ever disgrace my family that way, 61 years and counting-- damn sure do not see me ever doing so now.
I don't play when the (F)it hits the (Sh)an. Tis' in my Southern-- Irish, Native American, English, German and Viking blood.. -Tyr

red state
06-18-2015, 04:18 PM
"....when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is..."

~Josey Wales

You can't go around burying your head in the sand......that'll get your head chopped off faster than you can say:

"Are you gonna pull those pistols, or whistle DIXIE?!"

red state
06-18-2015, 04:25 PM
Myself, Southern born, Southern bred and Southern BONE DEEP..
When I stand to fight for real, as in a do or die scenario , its kill me or you die tryin'. I don't take prisoners..
Ive never backed down from a fight in my life, God forbid that I ever disgrace my family that way, 61 years and counting-- damn sure do not see me ever doing so now.
I don't play when the (F)it hits the (Sh)an. Tis' in my Southern-- Irish, Native American, English, German and Viking blood.. -Tyr

U KNOW WHAT I SAY.....

https://youtu.be/jNHM4AL7LdU

:rofl1:jUST PICKIN' ON YA OLD (old) BUDDY.