PDA

View Full Version : What did you dream last night?

WiccanLiberal
06-14-2015, 10:36 PM
I am not sure anyone will be eager to participate but I always find dreams interesting. I am sometimes unsure why my subconscious throws up some of the things it does. Anyway, feel free to post your dreams here, try to keep the descriptions PG rated please. I'll start off with mine. I was in the middle of what I came to understand was a full on zombie apocalypse. I was trying to get out of a suburban area to open country and gathered up supplies and a large caliber handgun. I eventually found a small farm area at a local community college and a smart saddle mule. I let him out of his pasture and fed him and found he could tromp some serious zombie brains with his hooves. We proceeded to decimate some undead ass. This was one heck of an adventure. My dreams are not always so clear cut or simply plotted.

Balu
06-15-2015, 12:15 AM
Thanks to this forum I start enjoying my night dreams in English, when a forgotten words start surfacing from the depth of my memory. As to the night dreams in English, first I had them when I was a sophomore. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

LongTermGuy
06-15-2015, 08:31 AM
....sometimes I remember the dream...sometimes I dont....last night I had one...but caint remember all of it just bits and pieces .....

*This will have to do for now...."I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie" :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhQHpjmkwJo

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2015, 10:01 AM
I am not sure anyone will be eager to participate but I always find dreams interesting. I am sometimes unsure why my subconscious throws up some of the things it does. Anyway, feel free to post your dreams here, try to keep the descriptions PG rated please. I'll start off with mine. I was in the middle of what I came to understand was a full on zombie apocalypse. I was trying to get out of a suburban area to open country and gathered up supplies and a large caliber handgun. I eventually found a small farm area at a local community college and a smart saddle mule. I let him out of his pasture and fed him and found he could tromp some serious zombie brains with his hooves. We proceeded to decimate some undead ass. This was one heck of an adventure. My dreams are not always so clear cut or simply plotted.

Sorry, can not possibly share it here my friend.
It was X-rated and the wife warned me to never speak candidly about our coconut dances to others. :laugh:
Or else I would find out what a large frying pan upside my head feels like.
Last night was a great dream but I do have nightmares sometimes, usually dreaming about my ex-wife!
I may later write about a terrifying dream my older brother and I both had on the same night in which we had the same dream--of horror and death coming across this land. I think it was a premonition myself. I was 10 years old and he was 13, same dream, same night. Freaky..but true story. -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
06-15-2015, 10:35 AM

I have to live with this folks..... just saying.....

Perianne
06-15-2015, 11:04 AM
I often dream that someone is trying to get me and my legs won't run. I think it might be talifins who is trying to get me, but I am not sure. :)

jimnyc
06-15-2015, 11:05 AM
Does anyone REALLY wanna know what I dreamed about? :)

CSM
06-15-2015, 11:29 AM

NO!!!

Voted4Reagan
06-15-2015, 11:41 AM
NO!!!

Imagine the Horror.....

Abbey Marie
06-15-2015, 01:45 PM

Not sure I do.

But I am sure it involves monkeys.

:laugh2:

CSM
06-15-2015, 01:49 PM
Not sure I do.

But I am sure it involves monkeys.

:laugh2:

and boobies....maybe even monkey boobies

namvet
06-15-2015, 06:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-kVFfKezVo